All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 145
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
NBA 6 years ago Arron Afflalo gave us one of the greatest Boxden Smileys of al..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
[list provided] 20 Simple Health Tips You Should Know
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '06        #2621
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,934 | Props total: 12994 12994
praying for a pullback so I can buy again
 3 years ago '08        #2622
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 Rique said:
praying for a pullback so I can buy again
It'll break its IPO low .. probably not the best time to be buying now unless you're just trying to get a quick flip.
 3 years ago '06        #2623
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,934 | Props total: 12994 12994
 o7media said:
It'll break its IPO low .. probably not the best time to be buying now unless you're just trying to get a quick flip.
Im day trading it
 3 years ago '10        #2624
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
Here's the deck where Casablanca Capital blasts $CLF

 3 years ago '08        #2625
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
Long DISH.. this thing is heading a lot higher. At $65 now.. bullish risk reversal on the January options about a month ago still in the OI.
 3 years ago '08        #2626
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 o7media said:
Long DISH.. this thing is heading a lot higher. At $65 now.. bullish risk reversal on the January options about a month ago still in the OI.
2,000 DISH August 80x calls bought at .70 and .75.
 3 years ago '08        #2627
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
GPRO new highs again today...
 3 years ago '06        #2628
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,934 | Props total: 12994 12994
I sold too early made decent money off $RRD tho bout to cash out
 3 years ago '06        #2629
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,153 | Props total: 6469 6469
 philly337 said:
Was telling my boy about coca cola last week...sh*t was setup beautiful (was just looking because I haven't looked at any stocks in months and wanted to see how accurate I still was)

Really need to invest

Every time I have money I invest somewhere else. Buying a house next week to flip and have some things ivwant to do in 1-2 years but I really need to set some funds aside for the market
 3 years ago '08        #2630
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
BYI ..great setup. Looking to go long soon with confirmation.
 06-30-2014, 10:25 PM         #2631
Shugg Ross 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been scalping WWE for the past days/weeks, been busy but its an easy 2-3% every time
 3 years ago '06        #2632
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,153 | Props total: 6469 6469
 o7media said:
BYI ..great setup. Looking to go long soon with confirmation.
What you looking at here? Not saying it wont move but right at resistance consolidating (could break up) ...but overbought on sto, rsi is pretty high..macd histogtam starting downtrend and macd looks about to cross heading down

Just curious..new strategy or something other than ta?

Only thing I really see is its sitting on 100 day ma and 13 just crossed 100 day


Last edited by philly337; 07-01-2014 at 03:44 AM..
 3 years ago '08        #2633
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 philly337 said:
What you looking at here? Not saying it wont move but right at resistance consolidating (could break up) ...but overbought on sto, rsi is pretty high..macd histogtam starting downtrend and macd looks about to cross heading down

Just curious..new strategy or something other than ta?

Only thing I really see is its sitting on 100 day ma and 13 just crossed 100 day
Just TA. I don't pay attention to most of those indicators, they're all lagging and pretty much useless at the end of the day.

It's a swing trade though, I'm looking at a January spread with a $78-$79 target.
 3 years ago '08        #2634
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 o7media said:
Large bullish options position on BID right before the close today. This thing should see $45 - $46 easily over the next couple of months.

BID from 4/21... coming up on $45 now..

Long seagull trading at about $3.15 now from .75 in April. Up 320%.
 3 years ago '06        #2635
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,934 | Props total: 12994 12994
Damn I sold gopro too early
 3 years ago '08        #2636
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 Rique said:
Damn I sold gopro too early
This thing is insane
 3 years ago '06        #2637
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,153 | Props total: 6469 6469
 o7media said:
Just TA. I don't pay attention to most of those indicators, they're all lagging and pretty much useless at the end of the day.

It's a swing trade though, I'm looking at a January spread with a $78-$79 target.
I use them with poetry sold results...I want looking that far out though. For the short term looks like it's going to go down unless it somehow holds support
 3 years ago '08        #2638
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 6330 6330
 philly337 said:
I use them with poetry sold results...I want looking that far out though. For the short term looks like it's going to go down unless it somehow holds support
 3 years ago '06        #2639
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,934 | Props total: 12994 12994
Damn gopro doesnt make any sense too scared to go back in lol
 3 years ago '06        #2640
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,153 | Props total: 6469 6469
 o7media said:
Lol..auto correct
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
83 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fee
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy