All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boujee Women Think Red Lobster Ain't High Class Enough?!?
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Best scouting report on Lonzo Ball and why his game may not translate to t..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2521
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
$27,324 | Props total: 5463 5463
 Damien2321 said:
Lol no I'll wait thanks man.
I hope you know you're not gonna make anything on a $60 investment. More likely to lose just because of the commissions
 3 years ago '06        #2522
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11479 11479
 o7media said:
I hope you know you're not gonna make anything on a $60 investment. More likely to lose just because of the commissions
Yeah $60 investment is a waste lol fees alone are going to be like $16 maybe more
 3 years ago '09        #2523
Damien2321 
space
space
$417 | Props total: 35 35
 o7media said:
No i agree.
 3 years ago '08        #2524
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
Going long on HSH tomorrow. Huge bullish options activity and chart looks great too.
 o7media said:
My HSH has been holding up well too
HSH new monthly highs today. Have a June/July 40x call calendar spread at .28 .worth about .40 now up 40 - 45%.
 3 years ago '08        #2525
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
HSH new monthly highs today. Have a June/July 40x call calendar spread at .28 .worth about .40 now up 40 - 45%.
Sold my HSH calendar spread at .40 for +42.9%
 3 years ago '07        #2526
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 402 402
How do you find out how much stock is left to buy in a company?

Like let's use Nike for instance

Where do I see the exact amount of available stock?

yeah im new to this
 3 years ago '08        #2527
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
Going long on HSH tomorrow. Huge bullish options activity and chart looks great too.
wow HSH buyout offer for $45 a share from Pilgrim's Pride ... and of course I sold on Friday
 05-27-2014, 08:47 AM         #2528
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@

idn if you remember but a Cpl months ago I hit u up about Aon company stock.... At that time I think it was trading around 82-83/share.. now its at a 2 year high of 88 ( I got in at 34-36 / share)

Should I get out now.

Initially invested 1500 (company bonus) in year one, then another 1500 (bonus) in year 2.

Part of me wants to ride it out n see how high it goes but at the same time Its not guaranteed to keep rising..

what do u suggest
 3 years ago '08        #2529
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
@

idn if you remember but a Cpl months ago I hit u up about Aon company stock.... At that time I think it was trading around 82-83/share.. now its at a 2 year high of 88 ( I got in at 34-36 / share)

Should I get out now.

Initially invested 1500 (company bonus) in year one, then another 1500 (bonus) in year 2.

Part of me wants to ride it out n see how high it goes but at the same time Its not guaranteed to keep rising..

what do u suggest
Short term still looks good. Will probably head for $94 - $95 over the next couple of months.

Since you work for them and you get the company match you should keep adding IMO. It's free money and will add up to a lot over time.
 05-27-2014, 09:08 AM         #2530
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Short term still looks good. Will probably head for $94 - $95 over the next couple of months.

Since you work for them and you get the company match you should keep adding IMO. It's free money and will add up to a lot over time.
True.. however I am in the process of leaving and starting my own business was thinking of using the money from the cashout instead of getting a business loan.

I guess I could get the loan and cash out later and pay it off

Props for the reply.. preciate it bruh
 3 years ago '08        #2531
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
True.. however I am in the process of leaving and starting my own business was thinking of using the money from the cashout instead of getting a business loan.

I guess I could get the loan and cash out later and pay it off

Props for the reply.. preciate it bruh
Oh well if that's the case then you should probably sell it if you're gonna leave the job soon.
 3 years ago '12        #2532
slickbak 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 237 237
No offense to any chinese ppl in the thread, but, anyone have an opinion on buying Chinese stocks. I get nervous when I see very skimpy information and gains on no earning, but have noticed they make high percentage profits. Should I treat them like penny stocks or can the be bought and held long term like regular stocks.
 3 years ago '08        #2533
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
How do you find out how much stock is left to buy in a company?

Like let's use Nike for instance

Where do I see the exact amount of available stock?

yeah im new to this

That's called the "float". If you go to that link for NKE's quote go to the left hand side and click Key Statistics. There's a section called Share Statistics on the right hand side of that page where all that info is listed.

You can also see it on this site .. has the float listed there as well. Not sure how accurate it is though. The float for NKE is pretty much the same on that and Yahoo's site.
 3 years ago '08        #2534
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 slickbak said:
No offense to any chinese ppl in the thread, but, anyone have an opinion on buying Chinese stocks. I get nervous when I see very skimpy information and gains on no earning, but have noticed they make high percentage profits. Should I treat them like penny stocks or can the be bought and held long term like regular stocks.
A lot of them are bs. I'd suggest you follow Citron Research and Muddy Waters. They're notorious for finding the chinese scams and also give their opinions on which ones are not.

I remember WUBA was one of the stocks that Citron recommended last year as a buy when they IPO'd. I never picked up any, still looking for a good pullback to enter myself. Has done really well so far.

But definitely follow Citron, they're the best analysts IMO.
 3 years ago '12        #2535
noska 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 2498 2498
just gave my boy 4 grand to get me started hes been doing this sh*t for as long as ive known him (10+years) and is worth a stupid amount at 21 years old from all of his investments over the years and is going to a good a.ss college for it and has internships with some big companies and his whole family does it. hopefully he keeps it up. gonna give him a few more gs in a couple weeks. will keep this updated.
 3 years ago '04        #2536
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 275 275
 noska said:
just gave my boy 4 grand to get me started hes been doing this sh*t for as long as ive known him (10+years) and is worth a stupid amount at 21 years old from all of his investments over the years and is going to a good a.ss college for it and has internships with some big companies and his whole family does it. hopefully he keeps it up. gonna give him a few more gs in a couple weeks. will keep this updated.
would be good to do your own research as well, unless you like the fee he's gonna charge you
 3 years ago '12        #2537
noska 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 2498 2498
 MegaTON said:
would be good to do your own research as well, unless you like the fee he's gonna charge you
hes doing it no charge for me

and i know nothing about the stocks or the stock market at all, hes schooling me on it now
 3 years ago '05        #2538
Truechaldean 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 16 16
 noska said:
hes doing it no charge for me

and i know nothing about the stocks or the stock market at all, hes schooling me on it now
Make sure u can afford to lose that money before you start. It is a steep learning curve.
 3 years ago '08        #2539
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 noska said:
Is he licensed?
 3 years ago '08        #2540
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
HSH up higher on another buyout offer
Home      

most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
282 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gay rapper ILOVEMAKONNEN having a panic attack.
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lol this is what my girlfriend made me
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
441 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ex lesbian see's hell! This is what she saw!
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
345 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
92 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy