All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 188
Image(s) inside ebro hints at a tekashi 69 being a plant conspiracy
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
59 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Kanye West Is On Twitter LOSING HIS fu-kING MIND!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Nas Album June 15th
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '04        #2501
deziking 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,704 | Props total: 7491 7491
 o7media said:
It's up after earnings


If it can hold and finish strong this week it should bounce back to $60 - $62 over the next few weeks.
OK man I'll see. what about ford they stay consistent?
 4 years ago '08        #2502
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 deziking said:
OK man I'll see. what about ford they stay consistent?
Ford is a value stock, not a growth stock. If you're looking to buy Ford you should be in it long term for the dividends and nothing else really. Stock won't have drastic gains like SCTY potentially could.

And right now Ford is pretty bearish. Heading for $13.50 - $14 imo
 4 years ago '04        #2503
deziking 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,704 | Props total: 7491 7491
 o7media said:
Ford is a value stock, not a growth stock. If you're looking to buy Ford you should be in it long term for the dividends and nothing else really. Stock won't have drastic gains like SCTY potentially could.

And right now Ford is pretty bearish. Heading for $13.50 - $14 imo
what about growth stocks any preference? Dtv had big gain.
 4 years ago '08        #2504
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 deziking said:
what about growth stocks any preference? Dtv had big gain.
DTV up on M&A talks. Not a growth name either.

I'm not a long term investor really so can't help you out there.
 4 years ago '10        #2505
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
High vol on the 16x in PBR. Earnings tomorrow.
 4 years ago '08        #2506
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
Going long on HSH tomorrow. Huge bullish options activity and chart looks great too.
 4 years ago '08        #2507
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 o7media said:
HUGE bull spread on WMB January 2016 50x/60x calls for a net debit of $1.38 on 30,000 contracts

Long term bullish bet on the stock.

WMB been really strong through the recent market weakness. That spread is now trading at about $2.00 - $2.10 up around 50% so far.
 4 years ago '08        #2508
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 o7media said:
Going long on HSH tomorrow. Huge bullish options activity and chart looks great too.
My HSH has been holding up well too
 4 years ago '08        #2509
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 rexplosive said:
There are rumours WWE is losing a lot of cable companies because of the launch of their own network, i know direct tv wants to drop them

Whether thats horrible news or insignificant news I don;t know, but i'd look into that
 burt6303 said:
o7, how much importance should I place on the Open Interest when dealing with options? My bad if thats a dumb question but I'm steadily learning. And can I get your opinion on WWE's outlook with the launch of their new network looming. I was thinkin about getting APR 20 calls.

WWE .. I hope you guys aren't in that still .. sh*t crashed. Down 50% just today
 4 years ago '05        #2510
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$493 | Props total: 120 120
 o7media said:
WWE .. I hope you guys aren't in that still .. sh*t crashed. Down 50% just today
I guess I answered the questionaire wrong when I was setting up my TD account so I wasn't able to go the option route but I did end up buying the stock back when it was $16 and sold it at $30. I saw how low it tanked after hours yesterday leading into today. Might pick some back up and just see what it does.
 4 years ago '08        #2511
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 burt6303 said:
I guess I answered the questionaire wrong when I was setting up my TD account so I wasn't able to go the option route but I did end up buying the stock back when it was $16 and sold it at $30. I saw how low it tanked after hours yesterday leading into today. Might pick some back up and just see what it does.
 4 years ago '08        #2512
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
TWX bullish risk reversal on January 2015 75x calls - 60x puts. 2,000 contracts each for a net debit of .08.
 4 years ago '09        #2513
Damien2321 
space
avatar space
space
$540 | Props total: 114 114
This might be a stupid question but I'm new to stocks I bought 250 shares at 24cents a piece and I just looked at my portfolio and realized the current value is $61.25 a share at +44.12% how much would I really cash if I sell?
 4 years ago '08        #2514
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 Damien2321 said:
This might be a stupid question but I'm new to stocks I bought 250 shares at 24cents a piece and I just looked at my portfolio and realized the current value is $61.25 a share at +44.12% how much would I really cash if I sell?
That's not possible if it went from .24 to $61.25 and it's up 44.12%?

I'm guessing it was an OTC/Pink sheet stock? Probably did multiple reverse splits since you bought. Check how many shares you currently have in your account. Probably a lot less than 250.
 4 years ago '06        #2515
Rique 65 heat pts65 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,546 | Props total: 19715 19715
 Damien2321 said:
This might be a stupid question but I'm new to stocks I bought 250 shares at 24cents a piece and I just looked at my portfolio and realized the current value is $61.25 a share at +44.12% how much would I really cash if I sell?
Whatttt?

It tells you online how much you made $ wise and % wise at least mine does
 4 years ago '05        #2516
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$493 | Props total: 120 120
 o7media said:
 4 years ago '09        #2517
Damien2321 
space
avatar space
space
$540 | Props total: 114 114
 o7media said:
That's not possible if it went from .24 to $61.25 and it's up 44.12%?

I'm guessing it was an OTC/Pink sheet stock? Probably did multiple reverse splits since you bought. Check how many shares you currently have in your account. Probably a lot less than 250.

Quantity it says 250 ...then it also says last price 24 cents and current value is $61.25 % change +44.12%


Last edited by Damien2321; 05-19-2014 at 01:37 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #2518
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 Damien2321 said:
This might be a stupid question but I'm new to stocks I bought 250 shares at 24cents a piece and I just looked at my portfolio and realized the current value is $61.25 a share at +44.12% how much would I really cash if I sell?
 Damien2321 said:
Quantity it says 250 ...then it also says last price 24 cents and current value is $61.25 % change +44.12%

Oh, you said in the first post it was trading at $61.25 a share

So I'm not sure what you're trying to figure out? You bought 250 shares at .24 a share so 250 x .24 = $60

You want to know how much you'll get if you sell now? Depends on your fees. If you sell it at the same price you bought it at though you'll lose money due to the fees/commissions. I'm not sure how much you pay ..probably around $5 - $10 per trade.
 4 years ago '09        #2519
Damien2321 
space
avatar space
space
$540 | Props total: 114 114
 o7media said:
Oh, you said in the first post it was trading at $61.25 a share

So I'm not sure what you're trying to figure out? You bought 250 shares at .24 a share so 250 x .24 = $60

You want to know how much you'll get if you sell now? Depends on your fees. If you sell it at the same price you bought it at though you'll lose money due to the fees/commissions. I'm not sure how much you pay ..probably around $5 - $10 per trade.

Lol no I'll wait thanks man.
 4 years ago '08        #2520
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$31,251 | Props total: 10452 10452
 Damien2321 said:
Lol no I'll wait thanks man.
I hope you know you're not gonna make anything on a $60 investment. More likely to lose just because of the commissions
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn...who that? ... Woahhhh wait!!! DAMN WHO-IS-THATTTT?
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Apr 20 - Woman steals ID to get six-figure job, but can't do the work
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Baby girl, what you doing, where’s your man?
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
mike tyson virtual boxing...yo, wtf!?
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
BOX Adrian Broner Infamous Interview
169 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside If you don't think Cardi b is adorable something is wrong with you
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Broke 50 couldn’t afford court side seats
79 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Kanye throwing heavy subliminals at Jay Z and Beyonce
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy