All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 214
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #2461
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Chaos said:
I thought you k!lled yourself?

I stopped myself last second. I would have made about $25k in those 2-3 weeks on GDP if I had held
 04-17-2014, 01:32 PM         #2462
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
I stopped myself last second. I would have made about $25k in those 2-3 weeks on GDP if I had held
you heard about that dude cutting his d!ck off and jumping off a 2nd story balcony and thought "eh life's not that bad"
 4 years ago '08        #2463
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Niruggg said:
you heard about that dude cutting his d!ck off and jumping off a 2nd story balcony and thought "eh life's not that bad"
 04-17-2014, 01:56 PM         #2464
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
you didn't hear about that, did you?

nvrmd.
 4 years ago '08        #2465
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Niruggg said:
you didn't hear about that, did you?

nvrmd.
Nope
 04-18-2014, 07:31 PM         #2466
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Nope
 4 years ago '08        #2467
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
Large bullish options position on BID right before the close today. This thing should see $45 - $46 easily over the next couple of months.
 4 years ago '08        #2468
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 o7media said:
Large bullish options position on BID right before the close today. This thing should see $45 - $46 easily over the next couple of months.
BID, NRG and UPL with some very bullish options activity today. I may have to re enter NRG now.

CHK with bullish activity too. COH with bearish activity.

Some nice stuff today, markets have been dead lately though.
 4 years ago '08        #2469
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
SVU
 4 years ago '11        #2470
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 o7media said:
SVU
What you think of APP? looks like it could run soon.
 4 years ago '08        #2471
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 chenkcity said:
What you think of APP? looks like it could run soon.
I don't help Kobe stans



[pic - click to view]


















Just kidding.. I could see it getting to .80 - .82 if you're just looking for a quick flip. Wouldn't be a long term holder of it though. Bankruptcy more than likely in its future.
 4 years ago '08        #2472
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
UA large 2:1 ratio spread on the May 17th 57.50x/62.50x calls ahead of earnings tomorrow morning. 10k/20k contracts for a net debit of .63.
 4 years ago '08        #2473
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
TER earnings after the bell. I'm long. A beat sets it up for $22 - $23 in May.
 4 years ago '11        #2474
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 o7media said:
I don't help Kobe stans



[pic - click to view]


















Just kidding.. I could see it getting to .80 - .82 if you're just looking for a quick flip. Wouldn't be a long term holder of it though. Bankruptcy more than likely in its future.
i got in at .62 an was hoping to get out at .80


seemed reasonable enough.
 4 years ago '08        #2475
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 chenkcity said:
i got in at .62 an was hoping to get out at .80


seemed reasonable enough.
 4 years ago '11        #2476
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 o7media said:
Hit .81 today an of course I didn't get out.
 4 years ago '08        #2477
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 chenkcity said:
Hit .81 today an of course I didn't get out.
It's at like .78 now.. sell.
 4 years ago '08        #2478
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 chenkcity said:
What you think of APP? looks like it could run soon.
 o7media said:

Just kidding.. I could see it getting to .80 - .82 if you're just looking for a quick flip. Wouldn't be a long term holder of it though. Bankruptcy more than likely in its future.
 chenkcity said:
Hit .81 today an of course I didn't get out.
That high of .8157 was never broken.. that was a good a.ss guess


Seriously though, hope you sold it and ran
 4 years ago '08        #2479
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 o7media said:
BID, NRG and UPL with some very bullish options activity today. I may have to re enter NRG now.

CHK with bullish activity too. COH with bearish activity.

Some nice stuff today, markets have been dead lately though.
BID up 7% since.. big Jan '15 long seagull still open and already up about 150%

NRG still going .. got up to almost $34 today .. should have held onto that when I was in a couple months ago around $28.

UPL and CHK have been grinding higher also for the most part.. those are done though.

COH missed on earnings and tanked
 4 years ago '11        #2480
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 o7media said:
That high of .8157 was never broken.. that was a good a.ss guess


Seriously though, hope you sold it and ran
haha i didn't ... now I'm stuck holding. my initial feeling off getting out at .80 was pretty spot on.

Now i gotta hope for a good earrings report on the 8th.

Got caught chasing $GALE early in the week too... to say the least having a tough one lol. Need a good earnings report there on the 6th as well.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy