All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 237
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 164
McDouble is 'cheapest and most nutritious food in human history'
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
NBA Kobe Holding Lavar's Ball's
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '08        #2241
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Shugg Ross said:
Son.....you a hater lol....and if anyone sold Pmcm thanks for the cheap shares
Yeah I'm the hater... PMCM was down 50% this morning ... how's that $3k profit from yesterday looking?

Oh wait, you don't post screen shots when you're down.

 3 years ago '05        #2242
Truechaldean 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 16 16
 Shugg Ross said:

[pic - click to view]


If that looks fake then I hope I'm fake everyday...did this in 7 hours



But aye, what do I know


Last time I try to help y'all
Who cares your only seeing the little picture. You made a little fast money but everyone knows fast money never lasts.
 02-19-2014, 10:13 AM         #2243
Shugg Ross 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Yeah I'm the hater... PMCM was down 50% this morning ... how's that $3k profit from yesterday looking?

Oh wait, you don't post screen shots when you're down.

i bought and now own 1.7 milly shares avg price .0023 i know your slow but go look up the definition of a pullback

if a stock goes up 150 percent one day and pulls back 30 percent what does that leave you with dumb fu*k, im still up 1500 you ignoramus
 3 years ago '08        #2244
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Shugg Ross said:
i bought and now own 1.7 milly shares avg price .0023 i know your slow but go look up the definition of a pullback

if a stock goes up 150 percent one day and pulls back 30 percent what does that leave you with dumb fu*k, im still up 1500 you ignoramus
A 50% drop in a stock is a pullback? Company losing half its value in a day is a pullback?

And I'm slow?

And you're not up $1,500 according to those numbers, but let's just round for fun ... and you're only up because it got a small bounce. It fell to .0023 this morning meaning you were actually even, down if you include fees.

Wonder if it took another 7 hour to lose all those gains or was it quicker?

And like I said, you don't post screen shots when you lose. I guess Hold That taught you how to invest
 3 years ago '08        #2245
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
Short seagull on INCY June options. 60x/50x/80x on 5k contracts. Bearish chart as well.
 02-19-2014, 02:15 PM         #2246
Shugg Ross 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
A 50% drop in a stock is a pullback? Company losing half its value in a day is a pullback?

And I'm slow?

And you're not up $1,500 according to those numbers, but let's just round for fun ... and you're only up because it got a small bounce. It fell to .0023 this morning meaning you were actually even, down if you include fees.

Wonder if it took another 7 hour to lose all those gains or was it quicker?

And like I said, you don't post screen shots when you lose. I guess Hold That taught you how to invest
pocket was right I'm done, a simple pullback after a 150% day and you think you know it all


gl in life bra
 3 years ago '08        #2247
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Shugg Ross said:
pocket was right I'm done, a simple pullback after a 150% day and you think you know it all


gl in life bra

lol yeah but you were never up 150% so how's that even relevant? clearly shows you were up 23% on your screen shot ... and the stock fell as much as 50% today and finished -37%.

so you're probably lying about your .0023 average and are currently sitting at a loss on the position...

but again, like I said you don't post screen shots when you're down. but i'm sure if the stock bounces tomorrow you'll be quick to post another screen shot.

gl with your "group" and failed pump and dumps

 3 years ago '08        #2248
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Johnson Barnes said:
Tsla shoot up over $20 in 30 minutes.
Yeah, beat on earnings.
 3 years ago '07        #2249
Bkjj11 3107 heat pts3107
space
avatar space
space
$83,228 | Props total: 46137 46137
damn facebook just bought whatsapp. They gonna destroy it.
 3 years ago '08        #2250
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Bkjj11 said:
damn facebook just bought whatsapp. They gonna destroy it.
stupid buy imo ..whatsapp gonna be irrelevant down the road as better and better text plans are being offered by carriers.
 3 years ago '07        #2251
Bkjj11 3107 heat pts3107
space
avatar space
space
$83,228 | Props total: 46137 46137
 o7media said:
stupid buy imo ..whatsapp gonna be irrelevant down the road as better and better text plans are being offered by carriers.
exactly! i know them whatsapp folks happy they just got paid, but just like BBM n crap, its gonna fade to black.
 3 years ago '08        #2252
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 Bkjj11 said:
exactly! i know them whatsapp folks happy they just got paid, but just like BBM n crap, its gonna fade to black.
Yeah...

Now if someone came up with a free way to use unlimited internet/data on your phone
 3 years ago '04        #2253
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 7 7
I'm seeing a lot of people bash the Whatsapp deal... I too myself think it's a lot of money wasted but I'm trying to look at it through FB's eyes.

I believe it has 3 times more users than Instagram (which means more advertisement money). They said they won't sell ads but I believe they can figure out a way to incorporate it in a way it would slowly be accepted.

Texting plans cost money. The loophole = text apps. We are in the U.S. so cell phone plans are pretty affordable even if you have a minimum wage job but it is not the case outside of the U.S.

Global interaction for free.

Multiplatform compatible.

They will develop this app just like instagram to compete against their rivals. Instagram added video/direct message. Whatsapp will for sure be adding too.

Hopefully with all this negativity, the stock will drop. I will def put in a longterm position.
 3 years ago '08        #2254
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 BeeZaK said:
I'm seeing a lot of people bash the Whatsapp deal... I too myself think it's a lot of money wasted but I'm trying to look at it through FB's eyes.

I believe it has 3 times more users than Instagram (which means more advertisement money). They said they won't sell ads but I believe they can figure out a way to incorporate it in a way it would slowly be accepted.

Texting plans cost money. The loophole = text apps. We are in the U.S. so cell phone plans are pretty affordable even if you have a minimum wage job but it is not the case outside of the U.S.

Global interaction for free.

Multiplatform compatible.

They will develop this app just like instagram to compete against their rivals. Instagram added video/direct message. Whatsapp will for sure be adding too.

Hopefully with all this negativity, the stock will drop. I will def put in a longterm position.

Well there's also Skype, which I don't think is going anywhere. Not to mention other messengers like Snap Chat and stuff like that.

Just seems like everything FB is doing and buying is a fad. I mean instagram looks like a great buy now.. but will instagram still be this popular in 5 years or even exist? Same goes for whatsapp and facebook itself really.

Facebook is likely doing this because their own site is dying. They've already said they're beginning to lose their teen user base. Going to end up like Myspace
 3 years ago '08        #2255
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
Long PIR. Buyers on the March 19x calls and a nice weekly reversal on the chart.
 3 years ago '08        #2256
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
DYAX from late September ... stock was at $6. Now at $10. 67% run on the stock since... calls are up over 200%


[pic - click to view]







 3 years ago '08        #2257
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
QLIK earnings tonight. I like it because of the bullish options activity but options are really expensive. IV way up there.

Options are pricing in about an 11% move. Not gonna play it for now.
 3 years ago '08        #2258
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 o7media said:
QLIK earnings tonight. I like it because of the bullish options activity but options are really expensive. IV way up there.

Options are pricing in about an 11% move. Not gonna play it for now.
QLIK $0.31 EPS vs $0.30 estimate and $161.8M revenues vs $158.24M estimate. Beat on both top and bottom lines.

Up about 1.2% after hours, but not much trading going on. Has a 10% short float so should move by tomorrow morning.
 3 years ago '08        #2259
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,338 | Props total: 5470 5470
 o7media said:
QLIK $0.31 EPS vs $0.30 estimate and $161.8M revenues vs $158.24M estimate. Beat on both top and bottom lines.

Up about 1.2% after hours, but not much trading going on. Has a 10% short float so should move by tomorrow morning.
$29.80 after hours now +6.7% ... may get a short squeeze tomorrow though. But glad I stayed away from the calls.
 3 years ago '04        #2260
Castro Beats 
space
avatar space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
How do you feel about the Box IPO? Considering DropBox had the higher valuation, would it stand a better chance at defeating Box or at least driving down Box's value when DropBox finally goes public? Any thoughts appreciated.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
One of my new favorites....
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
So since FOX watches Boxden...
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
102 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
462 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy