All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
Yeah TK owns TNK. I never owned any TK stock tho. It might go to pre market crash levels
Oh ok. Wish I had caught that run on TK man. Options went nuts.. from .05 to 2.30 now.

fu*kin 1 grand would have been 46 grand in like 3-4 weeks
 6 years ago '06        #202
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
 6 years ago '06        #203
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 o7media said:
Oh ok. Wish I had caught that run on TK man. Options went nuts.. from .05 to 2.30 now.

fu*kin 1 grand would have been 46 grand in like 3-4 weeks
damn Im waiting to hit like that lol. I wanna find some strong companies to go long term in I had a list in Jan and TNK was on it, but I only decided to make a small play in it.

I wanna take a risk on a company I think has strong growth potential. People that did that with apple n going are on a beach somewhere right now
 6 years ago '08        #204
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 csarvis3 said:
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
PMCS $7.28
MBI $10.19

 6 years ago '06        #205
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 csarvis3 said:
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
how much you trying to invest?
 6 years ago '08        #206
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
damn Im waiting to hit like that lol. I wanna find some strong companies to go long term in I had a list in Jan and TNK was on it, but I only decided to make a small play in it.

I wanna take a risk on a company I think has strong growth potential. People that did that with apple n going are on a beach somewhere right now
I have 2 on my list for long term growth ...but I'm not a long term investor. Not patient enough lol

CEDC and EGHT are the 2 stocks.
 6 years ago '06        #207
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
EQIX beat our target already

I might ride dis bi*chhhh

I dont wanna be greedy the $50 a share I made is nice, but 75-100 is better

My boss bought mad contracts Im about to text him I wanna sell soon
 6 years ago '06        #208
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 o7media said:
I have 2 on my list for long term growth ...but I'm not a long term investor. Not patient enough lol

CEDC and EGHT are the 2 stocks.
Man you gotta at least put 2 grand on sumthn long term n just cross your fingers. If you believe in something and like their financials I think you should do it
 6 years ago '08        #209
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 o7media said:
Trailing stop filled on AAPL. In at 1.75 out at 3.80 +117% :dancingcool::dancingcool:
My profit on AAPL btw .. $1,001.37

Bought yesterday, sold today. Was up $1,700 yesterday on my LNKD calls but I got greedy and stupid. Now I'm looking at a $700 loss on that position...from a $1,700 gain

Had a good week though, so it's cool. Plus still time for LNKD to get back even or maybe even a profit if I'm lucky.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #210
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
YGE is a stock I like longterm I just dont like it right now
 6 years ago '08        #211
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
EQIX beat our target already

I might ride dis bi*chhhh

I dont wanna be greedy the $50 a share I made is nice, but 75-100 is better

My boss bought mad contracts Im about to text him I wanna sell soon
Contracts!?!?!? How much is he up!?!?

Can't believe I missed that epic run :sad2:
 6 years ago '06        #212
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 o7media said:
My profit on AAPL btw .. $1,001.37

Bought yesterday, sold today. Was up $1,700 yesterday on my LNKD calls but I got greedy and stupid. Now I'm looking at a $700 loss on that position...from a $1,700 gain

Had a good week though, so it's cool. Plus still time for LNKD to get back even or maybe even a profit if I'm lucky.


[pic - click to view]

Not bad for a days work even if you count the loss on LNKD a 300 gain aint bad at all
 6 years ago '06        #213
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
 o7media said:
Contracts!?!?!? How much is he up!?!?

Can't believe I missed that epic run :sad2:
Ima check his account tomorrow, hes k!lling it. He believed in it so much went balls out and took out an LMA for $400k and bought more contracts on it.
 6 years ago '08        #214
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
Ima check his account tomorrow, hes k!lling it. He believed in it so much went balls out and took out an LMA for $400k and bought more contracts on it.
God damn...assuming he had like 50k in it...and is still holding. He had to have made hundreds of thousands if not a million (at least) with options....

Where do you work? lol
 03-28-2012, 09:33 PM         #215
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
+117% :dancingcool::dancingcool:


normal sh*t for media07 :dancingcool:
 03-28-2012, 09:35 PM         #216
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
God damn...assuming he had like 50k in it...and is still holding. He had to have made hundreds of thousands if not a million (at least) with options....

Where do you work? lol
yo media do you fu*k with twitter at all?
 03-28-2012, 09:53 PM         #217
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$PLUG even cheaper now. Obviously the MM's are testing supply still.. I can see it moving back to $1.44 area..Gonna load up on some shares if this gets a pop tomorrow.

$APRI forming its reversal. Definitely loving the volume the past week. Monthly value area is $2.95. Going to buy some shares around $2.69.

Keeping an eye on GPOR around $28.56. Might get a reversal soon.. 6 month value is around $32.
 6 years ago '04        #218
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 o7media said:
I wouldn't recommend using stops with options if you can't watch them since they're so volatile. They could trigger very easily, especially since I alert and trade a lot of weekly's..very volatile at times.

But I do text out the buy/sell alerts, so as long as you have your cell on you then you can just wait for my text alerts. And I'm guessing you trade through your phone?
I mean I can watch them on the computer or phone but get pretty busy at certain points of the day. But I do have a computer and my iphone on me all day.
 6 years ago '08        #219
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 hockeythug said:
I mean I can watch them on the computer or phone but get pretty busy at certain points of the day. But I do have a computer and my iphone on me all day.
Oh ok, well my chat also allows access from iPhones too. Only problem is you have to stay on that web browser the whole time on your phone ..if you exit safari or go to a new page it logs you out of the chat.
 03-29-2012, 10:11 AM         #220
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys, I am a student in college and am very interested in day trading. What programs or books can I read up, that will allow me to make small gains each month. I understand how volatile the financial systems are and understand risk management. Spreading out into different sectors, will downsize my overall risk. Should I go into bonds? Mutual funds?

Thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy