All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '10        #2141
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
Coffee has been on the move as of late. Headed to $148 if it can stay above $132.
 3 years ago '10        #2142
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
The drop in Amazon covering the gap made back in October.
 3 years ago '08        #2143
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
Furx +135%

 3 years ago '04        #2144
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 5343 5343
Ok so I got some stock through my company. I've sold and managed it directly through their portal.

But now I want to buy some of my own stock and was wondering what the most legitimate, cost effective solutions would be?

I've heard about tdameritrade, etrade, etc. But does anyone have some first hand experience with some sites/companies/services that work well?

Props for the help
 3 years ago '08        #2145
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok so I got some stock through my company. I've sold and managed it directly through their portal.

But now I want to buy some of my own stock and was wondering what the most legitimate, cost effective solutions would be?

I've heard about tdameritrade, etrade, etc. But does anyone have some first hand experience with some sites/companies/services that work well?

Props for the help
Etrade, TDA, etc are all legit. I use etrade, been using them for years.

Here's a comparison chart of some of the more popular brokers:
 3 years ago '08        #2146
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
Added to my NRG calls again. In the June spread for a .34 cost now. Will be adding more ahead of earnings at the end of the month.

Potential inverse H&S on the daily forming.
 3 years ago '10        #2147
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
I'm looking at $BHI, and I see implied vol at 28.12%. It's 52 week range is between 19%-39%. Would you consider it's current vol at the higher end of the range? Here is a screen shot....


[pic - click to view]



You can see in the Feb and March options that implied varies when looking at different strikes. Do I use the 52wk range below to figure out if individual options are cheap/expensive? The stock is holding up nicely. I like it a lot on the weekly scale.
 3 years ago '08        #2148
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
^^ If the 52 week range is between 19% - 39% and it's currently at 28.12% then that's average.

Mine says average is 26.83% and it's currently at about 26% so just about average.

I bought BHI calls last week btw, still holding. Big buyers last week...


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '10        #2149
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
I see. Interesting enough, the 52wk range changed this morning. It's now back to 19%-39%. It must be my eyes.

So I measure individual options to the 52wk range then? Nice day for $BHI. Feb calls still around .40.
 3 years ago '08        #2150
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 o7media said:
Added to my NRG calls again. In the June spread for a .34 cost now. Will be adding more ahead of earnings at the end of the month.

Potential inverse H&S on the daily forming.
Added to my NRG position again. Daily inverse H&S... at the neckline now...


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '08        #2151
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 Chaos said:
I see. Interesting enough, the 52wk range changed this morning. It's now back to 19%-39%. It must be my eyes.

So I measure individual options to the 52wk range then? Nice day for $BHI. Feb calls still around .40.
Yeah take the midway point between the 52 week range and that's the average. Base it off of that.
 3 years ago '10        #2152
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
Added to my NRG position again. Daily inverse H&S... at the neckline now...


[pic - click to view]

It looks ready to breakout. I like the red vol yesterday and the close higher. It shows shorts were selling their positions.
 3 years ago '08        #2153
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 Chaos said:
It looks ready to breakout. I like the red vol yesterday and the close higher. It shows shorts were selling their positions.

Volume bar is red/green based on if it closes lower/higher than the previous day. NRG closed red on the day yesterday. Body is green because it gapped down and opened lower, finished higher from the open.

c'mon son.
 3 years ago '10        #2154
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '08        #2155
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 Chaos said:

[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '08        #2156
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
Just sold BHI at .50 from 46... only a couple of weeks left, don't want to keep holding these.
 3 years ago '06        #2157
Papoose91 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$624 | Props total: 510 510
 o7media said:
Just sold BHI at .50 from 46... only a couple of weeks left, don't want to keep holding these.
What site do you use to buy and sell options?
 3 years ago '08        #2158
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 o7media said:
Just sold BHI at .50 from 46... only a couple of weeks left, don't want to keep holding these.
Well..that was a bad exit
 3 years ago '10        #2159
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
That was bad I would've rolled into a longer dated option to avoid theta.
 3 years ago '08        #2160
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,287 | Props total: 5441 5441
 Chaos said:
That was bad I would've rolled into a longer dated option to avoid theta.
meh.. back down below my exit now. i think those feb 60's will still go higher, but not worth the risk right now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy