All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 106
But but but Nicki is done
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside VENOM - Official Trailer & Poster
111 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Footage of 6ix9ine talking to the police after shooting happened at bar..
163 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '08        #2001
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
 o7media said:
QLIK up 3% today.. didn't enter, missed it for now. Still like it to $32ish after earnings so I'll wait for a pullback to get in.

Grabbed some NRG calls though.
fu*kin QLIK up again. +2.5% pre market... gonna have to sit this one out
 4 years ago '08        #2002
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
 Chaos said:
$CBST looks nice daily, weekly, and monthly time frame's. About 8k OI Jan 80 calls.
 Chaos said:
$NLNK bullish OI 25/40 Jan calls....

Not necessarily bullish. Both expire next week and are far OTM.
 4 years ago '10        #2003
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
 o7media said:
Not necessarily bullish. Both expire next week and are far OTM.
Probably some sort of credit/debit spread play.
 4 years ago '09        #2004
rexplosive 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 376 376
So i'm new to the stock game

Been making constant gains the last week, small gains

yesterday invested in MNGA, made 200 and bailed

mid day got a ltitle c*cky invested all my money (2.5k) in it again thinking it'll boom today

ended up losing 800 Dollars


Now i'm shook :(

Anyone been in this position before. Guess i was "gambling"
 4 years ago '10        #2005
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
 rexplosive said:
So i'm new to the stock game

Been making constant gains the last week, small gains

yesterday invested in MNGA, made 200 and bailed

mid day got a ltitle c*cky invested all my money (2.5k) in it again thinking it'll boom today

ended up losing 800 Dollars


Now i'm shook :(

Anyone been in this position before. Guess i was "gambling"
That's your problem. We all have these moments. Just be more disciplined.
 4 years ago '09        #2006
rexplosive 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 376 376
That's true I learned my lesson, I made sure to not get carried way but something wanted me to p ush my luck


What do you guys feel bout $tsla, the initial hype has died down a bit but they are revamping and expanding tremendously fast.

Do you feel like their growth will once again top the 160 mark...maybe even 200 in 2014?
 4 years ago '08        #2007
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
 AiRDoGG923 said:
You won't get in while it's going up? Do you consider it too late?
Yeah it's too late at this price imo. I wanted it around $25 - $26.
 4 years ago '08        #2008
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
FDO with lots of bullish options activity on April's and July's.. Rumors starting to pick up about them potentially being bought out after yesterday's bad earnings.
 4 years ago '08        #2009
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
 o7media said:
FDO with lots of bullish options activity on April's and July's.. Rumors starting to pick up about them potentially being bought out after yesterday's bad earnings.
FDO straight ripping. Up about $2 since I posted that
 4 years ago '08        #2010
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
The weekly 66x calls on FDO went from .05 to 1.10 in the last 30 minutes


edit: at 1.70 now


Last edited by o7media; 01-10-2014 at 01:43 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #2011
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
 Rique said:
Thanks man good looking out.

Back on my grind looking for new stuff to buy got a spare 15k to invest
Where did you end up parking that extra cash?
 4 years ago '10        #2012
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
 Chaos said:
I like $JNPR. If it can break $22-$23 it'll make a new 52 week high IMO.
$JNPR with news today. Stock is up over 8% today.

By Tiernan Ray

Here are some things going on this morning in your world of tech:

Acting up about Juniper

Shares of Juniper Networks (JNPR) are up $2.23, or almost 10%, at $25.77, at $25.05, after activist investors Elliott Management this morning said it filed a form 13-D with the Securities & Exchange Commission in conjunction with proposals to management to boost the stock’s value through “cost realignment, capital return to shareholders, and the optimization of Juniper’s product portfolio,” including a $3.5 billion share repurchase and a 2% dividend payout, which would boost the stock as high as $40. Elliott has taken a 6.2% stake in the shares.

You’ll recall that last Wednesday, Elliott last week offered $19 per share to buy fellow networker Riverbed Technology (RVBD). ISI Group’s Brian Marshall, who has a Strong Buy on the stock, and a $28 price target, writes this morning that “we believe the “Elliott Proposals” should receive serious consideration from management.”

Speaking of Juniper, before the Elliott news hit, Stifel Nicolaus’s Sanjiv Wadhwani reiterated a Hold rating on the stock in a note to clients, writing that his “checks” suggest the company’s Q4 started off slow but “activity picked up” later on and probably the company will post at the mid-point or higher of its forecast for 2.5% growth.
 4 years ago '05        #2013
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,361 | Props total: 14673 14673
thos of you looking into a weed stock that has a buy low price.. pay attention to MWIPD. anything under 50 cent is a safe bet. Wouldn't say invest right now, but pay attention too it.

I only recommend leaders in what they do in this sector. The safest way to filter out a lot of these stocks that likely wont make it as the year goes along.


Last edited by Hold That; 01-13-2014 at 10:12 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #2014
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,361 | Props total: 14673 14673
 o7media said:
FDO straight ripping. Up about $2 since I posted that
what do they do?

Just peeped that was family dollar.. pay attention to them..
 4 years ago '08        #2015
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
 Hold That said:
thos of you looking into a weed stock that has a buy low price.. pay attention to MWIPD. anything under 50 cent is a safe bet. Wouldn't say invest right now, but pay attention too it.

I only recommend leaders in what they do in this sector. The safest way to filter out a lot of these stocks that likely wont make it as the year goes along.
 4 years ago '08        #2016
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
Added to my NRG call position a bit today. Going to add more on pullbacks until June or until a catalyst comes. Still has huge bullish activity on the options and low IV as well so could be big if there is a nice catalyst (merger, breakup, etc).

QLIK had a big pullback today on the market sell off. Looking to re enter calls again soon for earnings.
 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM         #2017
catch em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rexplosive said:
That's true I learned my lesson, I made sure to not get carried way but something wanted me to p ush my luck


What do you guys feel bout $tsla, the initial hype has died down a bit but they are revamping and expanding tremendously fast.

Do you feel like their growth will once again top the 160 mark...maybe even 200 in 2014?
take a look at $kndi... simliar to $tsla but much cheaper.. they make electric vehicles in china, and with chinas air pollution epidemic this thing is sure to pop.

it has govt backing

working with geely (chinas largest vehichle exporter)

very volatile stock but a lot of great things ahead for it.

Dont just jump into this stock without some DD tho
 4 years ago '08        #2018
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$31,253 | Props total: 10453 10453
Rique, got any info on XOMA? Specifically and upcoming FDA stuff? It's a biotech... huge bullish options activity today.
 4 years ago '10        #2019
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 8 8
I like the reversal in $AXP this morning.
 4 years ago '13        #2020
reffahead 
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 812 812
 catch em said:
take a look at $kndi... simliar to $tsla but much cheaper.. they make electric vehicles in china, and with chinas air pollution epidemic this thing is sure to pop.

it has govt backing

working with geely (chinas largest vehichle exporter)

very volatile stock but a lot of great things ahead for it.

Dont just jump into this stock without some DD tho
Can you give me the name of that vehicle they are mass producing. Would love to do research on their engineering team and overall reliability of the vehicle. If they catch on in Europe and Austrailia it'll be huge.



[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Eat, Eat, Eat That Azz for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Apr 22 - Cops DONT kill Black man who Saved diners from Active shooter
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Michael Jordan Tells Byron Scott He'll Drop 50 On Rookie: 54pts Vs Lakers ..
45 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
516 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Millie is thick. LAWD
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Judge Brutally Berate's A Woman In Wheelchair. The Woman Died & Judge H..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Kanye West Teases Takashi Murakami 'Kids See Ghosts' Project With Kid ..
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside why did belly get jumped?
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy