Hip-hop producer smuggled $4million of cocaine across U.S. in private jets is jailed for ten years

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
11076 pageviews
74 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Hip-hop producer smuggled $4million of cocaine across U.S. in private jets is jailed for ten years

Hip-hop producer friend of Justin Timberlake and P Diddy who smuggled $4million of cocaine across U.S. in private jets is jailed for ten years
Gang of 14 operated between LA and Baltimore
Shipped and distributed 400kg of cocaine

Kingpin Ricky Brascom jailed for ten years
His brother, Jerome 'Bro-Bro', gets six years

By Simon Tomlinson
Last updated at 3:25 PM on 7th March 2012

Comments (0) Share

Kingpin: Ricky 'DP' Brascom (above) led a gang of smugglers who shipped and distributed cocaine between LA and Baltimore. He's been jailed for 10 years A hip-hop producer who befriended Justin Timberlake and P Diddy has been jailed for ten years for masterminding a drug-trafficking ring that used private jets to smuggle cocaine and cash across America.
Ricky 'DP' Brascom, the CEO of Behind da Scenes Entertainment, led a gang of 14 who shipped nearly 400kg of drugs and $4million in cash between Los Angeles and Baltimore.
His brother and partner, Jerome 'Bro-Bro' Brascom, was also sentenced at a Los Angeles court yesterday and given six years.

Both pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges after being arrested in 2010 with 12 others during a federal investigation dubbed 'Operation Snowbird'.At the time of his arrest, Ricky Brascom had been living a life of luxury. He was a famous face in rap circles, having produced a music video with P Diddy, and had been a guest at Justin Timberlake's birthday party in Las Vegas.
More...Battle underway for Josh Powell's $1.5 million insurance payout after siblings make claims nine days after murder suicide Pictured in court: Soccer mom-of-four accused of making millions from Manhattan brothel used by rich and famous - as police hunt for 'matchmaker'

One of his neighbours in the illustrious gated community of LA's Woodland Hills was Dr Dre and he drove around in a $250,000 2010 Aston Martin Rapides, according to The Daily Beast.
But federal investigators said that behind the scenes he was actually running a drug ring which bought large amounts of cocaine in Los Angeles, arranged for them to be flown to Baltimore and oversaw its distribution in the city.Friend of the stars: Ricky Brascom produced a music video with rapper P Diddy (left) and was a guest at singer Justin Timberlake's birthday party in Las Vegas

Suitcases full of cash were then transported back to LA.During a six-week period, the ring transported more than 390 kilograms of cocaine and more than $4million in drug cash, according to court documents.

'Because of the fact he had a lot of money, he got to live in the world the rest of us donít live in,' a.ssistant U.S. Attorney Rob B. Villeza told The Daily Beast in November 2010.
'They were using the smaller model planes that donít require a crew. There are no security measures that will examine or inspect what is in your luggage.'He added: 'Charter jets are really expensive. It can range from $20,000 to 50,000 a flight.

'But if you are flying cocaine worth millions of dollars, and your profit is substantially more than $50,000, you might determine it is a wise investment.'

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Ricky Brascom: Hip-hop producer friend of Justin Timberlake and P Diddy masterminded $4million drug ring which smuggled cocaine | Mail Online

74 comments for "Hip-hop producer smuggled $4million of cocaine across U.S. in private jets is jailed for ten years"

6 years ago '05        #2
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
That is not much time.
 6 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
when did he befriend justin timberlake? ...because if it wasn't for the drugs futures3x/lovesounds wouldn't of happened
 6 years ago '04        #4
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
daaaaaaamn......
 6 years ago '04        #5
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
'They were using the smaller model planes that don’t require a crew. There are no security measures that will examine or inspect what is in your luggage.'He added: 'Charter jets are really expensive. It can range from $20,000 to 50,000 a flight.

'But if you are flying cocaine worth millions of dollars, and your profit is substantially more than $50,000, you might determine it is a wise investment.'

[pic - click to view]

He's a jackass but I gotta applaud his efforts at flying safely, comfortably, and most important - profitably.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 03-07-2012 at 12:21 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #6
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
only ten years for 4milli of coke???
 03-07-2012, 01:46 PM         #7
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your can afford it and are very particular about your drugs, charter a flight.

no airport nazis searching you, and you get free booze.
 6 years ago '04        #8
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 heeznutz said:
That is not much time.
you must be crazy, 10 days is too fu*king long in jail, 10 years? WOW!
 6 years ago '11        #9
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
how did he get busted like where did he go wrong!!..i seen something similar on i.d channel..
 6 years ago '07        #10
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
wut songs did he produce
 6 years ago '05        #11
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,454 | Props total: 987 987
 djinferno said:
10 years is straight for 4 milli worth of coke, this n*gga got off lucky
 6 years ago '05        #12
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
 djinferno said:
My boy did 10 years for 20 dollars worth of coke . 4 mill is life in most cases . An if you cant do 10 days in jail then, WOW!
 6 years ago '04        #14
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
damn...
 6 years ago '05        #15
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
lol at teddy bruckshot
 6 years ago '04        #16
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
first thing that came to my mind was that he only got 10 years.. thats not bad for drugs. i know a few n*ggas that say they'll take a murder charge before they take drug charge but money talks.
 6 years ago '11        #17
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

He's a jackass but I gotta applaud his efforts at flying safely, comfortably, and most important - profitably.
Well stated my good man.
I read that same part & thought that sh*t was well thought out

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #18
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 heeznutz said:
My boy did 10 years for 20 dollars worth of coke . 4 mill is life in most cases . An if you cant do 10 days in jail then, WOW!
crack? or was he on probation?
 6 years ago '05        #19
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I am reading the BMF book and they did this back in their day a lot. The book is really interesting.
 6 years ago '08        #20
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy