Shyne & Diddy are looking like they're about 2 hit a club tonight like its 99!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
what is puffy has all the money so when shyne shot in that club everybody looked at diddy like ok he will get him look at all the ppl that got with a gun in ny like ja,wayne,prodigy sh*t plaxico shot himself all did time

maybe shyne let the feelings go he had about diddy and they talked it out and squashed it
 6 years ago '05        #82
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all kiddin yourselves on two different levels...

1) didn't Shyne have the option of having Diddy's lawyer but chose to do his trial separate? I'm pretty sure he did.

2) Shyne was never that big before the trial sh*t. Before he went to jail all anybody said about dude was "He sound like Biggie." Now y'all "I miss the old Shyne!!! :( :( :(" come on people be real
 6 years ago '11        #83
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 2790 2790
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #84
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 3672 3672
 badboy600 said:
What the fu*k are you talking about? Im pretty sure shooting a gun in a crowded club is what ruined his life. Dumbass n*ggas
True but he did owe homey money as well.
 03-07-2012, 08:30 PM         #85
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:

still sounds horrible but his flow is improving a tad bit.

Adwerdz said:
i think shyne is about to make his comeback

"Now tell me who want to fu*k with us?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
I bang n let your fu*kin brains hang..snitches"

:cool-smiley-009:

bigscore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 PCP MC said:
Y'all kiddin yourselves on two different levels...

1) didn't Shyne have the option of having Diddy's lawyer but chose to do his trial separate? I'm pretty sure he did.

2) Shyne was never that big before the trial sh*t. Before he went to jail all anybody said about dude was "He sound like Biggie." Now y'all "I miss the old Shyne!!! :( :( :(" come on people be real
doesnt change the fact puffs witness changed their stories and dry snitched on dude....and not everybody was sayin he sounds like biggie cuz i sure as hell didnt think he did....so no

Last edited by youngmic; 03-07-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #87
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Respect
 6 years ago '11        #88
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
The fact that Diddy went to see Shyne is saying something, especially since Shyne cant even come in the country so Diddy doesnt have to fu*k with him at all. Shyne was gonna get that charge no matter what Puff did for him. I'm still a little disappointed though, because I thought Shyne was gonna get outta jail and put out a nice a.ss album, and all we got was a couple horrible songs. I'm sure Diddy slid Shyne some money quietly though. But I dont see how yall blaming Diddy, did the n*gga not shoot up the club?
 6 years ago '09        #89
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17922 17922
 HipHop Since 93 said:
The fact that Diddy went to see Shyne is saying something, especially since Shyne cant even come in the country so Diddy doesnt have to fu*k with him at all. Shyne was gonna get that charge no matter what Puff did for him. I'm still a little disappointed though, because I thought Shyne was gonna get outta jail and put out a nice a.ss album, and all we got was a couple horrible songs. I'm sure Diddy slid Shyne some money quietly though. But I dont see how yall blaming Diddy, did the n*gga not shoot up the club?
Not sure that diddy went there just to see Shyne....

It's fashion week in Paris and diddy is out there for that primarily and it's a good chnce for Syhne to get some publicity being that he cant come into the USA...Good photo op for both of them...

When's the last time we spoke about Shyne??

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Ant McQueen said:
I personally don't think Puff fu*ked Shyne over. That n*gga Puff has madd security with him when he goes out. Why are you shooting in the club? Could Puff had supplied him with a better lawyer? Possibly. Even if he did the n*gga still would have done time. New York gun laws are strict as hell. You'll get 1 to 3 years just for carrying one.
puffs main witness had to say shine did it in order to get puff off
he was actually shot at 1st
they didnt hav those laws at tha time of that incident
 6 years ago '05        #91
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Hare Krishna said:

SHYNE IS AN ETHIOPIAN JEW.

DEAL WITH IT
he's from fu*king Belize

his father answers to the Queen

Shyne no different than the baptists that go to jail and come out slanging bean pies
 03-07-2012, 11:27 PM         #92
DonWeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still fuccn wit diddy
 6 years ago '11        #93
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #94
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Birdman's Back said:
what in the fu*k was that sh*t!?

6 years ago '06        #95
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 221 221
 GrimeyMofo said:

[pic - click to view]

get that $$$ and use that Kaballah
...swine my brotha??

I don't mind if i do....
 6 years ago '05        #96
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
I dont wanna snitch or nothing, but go check the actual reports of the shooting and the trial, and you will notice something fu*ked up......

actually i think immortal technique once said it on a record ''even PUFFY smoked a motherfu*ker up in the club''

more than one gun went off it wasnt from shynes gun etc etc......go research it....
 6 years ago '05        #97
space
space
space
Hip hop star Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs was seen firing one shot toward the ceiling of a crowded New York nightclub in December 1999 during a dispute, a court has heard during the rapper's trial on charges of gun possession and bribery.
A prosecutor told a Manhattan Supreme Court jury the dispute began when Combs, a multimillionaire and one of the biggest names in the hip hop music business, bumped someone in the Times Square nightspot Club New York, spilling his drink.
The man taunted Combs about his wealth and after some arguing, somebody threw cash at Combs as an insult, prosecutor Matthew Bogdanos told the jury. Bogdanos said that as people in the club grabbed for the money, co-defendant and rap protege Jamal 'Shyne' Barrow drew a semi-automatic handgun and opened fire at the man, but instead shot and wounded three bystanders.
Combs, 31, whose empire includes Bad Boy Records and the Sean John clothing line with a combined annual gross of $160 million, also fired a gun, the prosecutor said.
'A witness saw Sean Combs pull out a gun, he fired it by all accounts straight up,' Bogdanos told the jury, which will decide the fate of Combs, Barrow and the rap mogul's bodyguard Anthony 'Wolf' Jones on various charges stemming from the shootings at the club Dec. 27, 1999 and a car chase by police through the streets of Manhattan.
'You will hear that Mr. Combs fired a gun. The witness will say Sean Combs fired a gun. It is impossible to say who fired first, but looking at the ballistic evidence, you will hear that Mr. Barrow fired three times and Mr. Combs once,' the prosecutor said.
Three people suffered wounds from the shots fired by Barrow, prosecutors said. Each of the victims is separately suing the three defendants for $100 million. Combs denies the charges.
Combs, who records under the name 'Puff Daddy', was accused of gun possession and bribery. He denied the charges but faces 15 years in prison if convicted of illegal gun possession.
The rapper is represented by attorney Johnnie Cochran, who defended former NFL star O.J. Simpson in his double murder trial in Los Angeles in which he was acquitted of k!lling his ex-wife and a friend.
Combs and his pop star, actress girlfriend Jennifer Lopez, his bodyguard and driver fled the night club in his sports utility vehicle, which ran 11 red lights before being stopped by police, court documents said.
Officers found a loaded gun inside the Lincoln Navigator. At the police station Combs allegedly bribed his driver, Wardel Fenderson, offering $50,000 in cash to say the gun was his. He also allegedly offered as collateral a $40,000 diamond pinky ring given to him by Lopez.
Also accused are Barrow, 20, charged with attempted murder and gun possession, and his bodyguard, Jones, 35, accused of having the gun by his feet in the car.
Lopez was questioned by a grand jury but was not charged. However, she could be called to testify at the trial because her name was on defense and prosecution lists of potential witnesses.

Read more:

Puff tried to bribe the jury and a whole bunch of other sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #98
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 221 221
 Grown Man Ish said:
Hip hop star Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs was seen firing one shot toward the ceiling of a crowded New York nightclub in December 1999 during a dispute, a court has heard during the rapper's trial on charges of gun possession and bribery.
A prosecutor told a Manhattan Supreme Court jury the dispute began when Combs, a multimillionaire and one of the biggest names in the hip hop music business, bumped someone in the Times Square nightspot Club New York, spilling his drink.
The man taunted Combs about his wealth and after some arguing, somebody threw cash at Combs as an insult, prosecutor Matthew Bogdanos told the jury. Bogdanos said that as people in the club grabbed for the money, co-defendant and rap protege Jamal 'Shyne' Barrow drew a semi-automatic handgun and opened fire at the man, but instead shot and wounded three bystanders.
Combs, 31, whose empire includes Bad Boy Records and the Sean John clothing line with a combined annual gross of $160 million, also fired a gun, the prosecutor said.
'A witness saw Sean Combs pull out a gun, he fired it by all accounts straight up,' Bogdanos told the jury, which will decide the fate of Combs, Barrow and the rap mogul's bodyguard Anthony 'Wolf' Jones on various charges stemming from the shootings at the club Dec. 27, 1999 and a car chase by police through the streets of Manhattan.
'You will hear that Mr. Combs fired a gun. The witness will say Sean Combs fired a gun. It is impossible to say who fired first, but looking at the ballistic evidence, you will hear that Mr. Barrow fired three times and Mr. Combs once,' the prosecutor said.
Three people suffered wounds from the shots fired by Barrow, prosecutors said. Each of the victims is separately suing the three defendants for $100 million. Combs denies the charges.
Combs, who records under the name 'Puff Daddy', was accused of gun possession and bribery. He denied the charges but faces 15 years in prison if convicted of illegal gun possession.
The rapper is represented by attorney Johnnie Cochran, who defended former NFL star O.J. Simpson in his double murder trial in Los Angeles in which he was acquitted of k!lling his ex-wife and a friend.
Combs and his pop star, actress girlfriend Jennifer Lopez, his bodyguard and driver fled the night club in his sports utility vehicle, which ran 11 red lights before being stopped by police, court documents said.
Officers found a loaded gun inside the Lincoln Navigator. At the police station Combs allegedly bribed his driver, Wardel Fenderson, offering $50,000 in cash to say the gun was his. He also allegedly offered as collateral a $40,000 diamond pinky ring given to him by Lopez.
Also accused are Barrow, 20, charged with attempted murder and gun possession, and his bodyguard, Jones, 35, accused of having the gun by his feet in the car.
Lopez was questioned by a grand jury but was not charged. However, she could be called to testify at the trial because her name was on defense and prosecution lists of potential witnesses.

Read more:

Puff tried to bribe the jury and a whole bunch of other sh*t

who shot???

.....this ones on the Cochran Firm

P. Did it.
 6 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Grown Man Ish said:
I dont wanna snitch or nothing, but go check the actual reports of the shooting and the trial, and you will notice something fu*ked up......

actually i think immortal technique once said it on a record ''even PUFFY smoked a motherfu*ker up in the club''

more than one gun went off it wasnt from shynes gun etc etc......go research it....
tha dude scar shot tha gun 1st,shyne just shot in tha air for some odd reason.puff didnt shoot anything
 6 years ago '05        #100
space
space
space
why do you think puff ran 11 red lights, figure it out fam
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago