Mar 6 - World-wide Mysterious Sounds from sky that are so loud they set off car alarms

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
5692 pageviews
64 comments

Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,696 | Props total: 2533 2533
Mar 6 - World-wide Mysterious Sounds from sky that are so loud they set off car alarms

[pic - click to view]

Mysterious sounds have been heard booming from the sky all around the world – in some cases they were so loud they set off car alarms.
The unsettling noises were heard recently from Europe to Canada, sounding like groans and powerful horns.
In Germany noises coming from the sky were recorded on a video camera and uploaded to YouTube, with car alarms clearly heard going off in the background.

The internet has been buzzing with theories about what the sounds could be, with suggestions such as Jesus returning and the world ending put forward.
But experts have said that there are rational explanations as well.
University of Saskatchewan physics professor told CTV that it could be electromagnetic noise emitted from auroras and radiation belts.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

What's causing the mysterious sounds coming from the sky that are so loud they set off car alarms? | Mail Online

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

64 comments for "Mar 6 - World-wide Mysterious Sounds from sky that are so loud they set off car alarms"

6 years ago '07        #2
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 666 666
I'm not gonna lie if I heard that sh*t in person the first thing that would come to my mind is war of the worlds. fu*king Tom cruise
 03-06-2012, 11:43 PM         #3
tallpaul412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
posted about this in the streets. I hear it all the time in the Tampa area. It's been going on for months now. People try to say it is an airplane or jet, but the rumbling will just cut out suddenly, unlike a a plane which would fade out. The rumbling noise can last for less than a minute or up to 10 or 15 off and on. The closer to the water you get the louder it is. You can't exactly pinpoint which direction it is coming from.

Who knows.
Maybe it is just a giant sink hole about to collapse under my house.
 6 years ago '11        #4
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
The government/power use weather-control devices (mostly secret tests) and secret nuclear exercises--underground--mostly to test out their safety nets and hideouts. I dunno that's my guess

OR

Project Bluebeam

OR

the HAARP program. Which is kind of like the weather control but exponentially more f*cked up
 03-07-2012, 12:45 AM         #5
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Happening?

Na sounds The Mist.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #6
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
This is cool as sh*t. Wonder what it is.
 6 years ago '06        #7
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2055 2055
sh*t man, i'm going 2 make a video of me walking around outside and have that sound playing so i can make some money off of youtube
 6 years ago '06        #8
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
Heard it here in Okinawa. I thought it was just jets flying by.
 6 years ago '05        #9
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 18395 18395
Warning signals from alien lifeforms
 6 years ago '05        #10
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 keen77 said:
The government/power use weather-control devices (mostly secret tests) and secret nuclear exercises--underground--mostly to test out their safety nets and hideouts. I dunno that's my guess

OR

Project Bluebeam

OR

the HAARP program. Which is kind of like the weather control but exponentially more f*cked up

Dude in the article it says it could be "electromagnetic noise emmited from the auroras, or radiation belt."

The sun is also in a higher state of activity.. creating bigger flares from it... meaning more electromagnetic energy getting sent our way.

It could be that, and not one of those stupid a.ss "theories" you suggest.
 6 years ago '10        #11
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Rob De Niro said:
I'm not gonna lie if I heard that sh*t in person the first thing that would come to my mind is war of the worlds. fu*king Tom cruise
if you heard these sounds you would think about fu*king tom cruise?

bit weird/gay
 6 years ago '05        #12
matt8301 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #13
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259 OP
space
space
$8,696 | Props total: 2533 2533
worldwide tho?
could be chemtrails
 6 years ago '11        #14
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 118 118
 matt8301 said:
this.

like 80 or 90% of those video's i've watched have the same exact noise just dubbed over different video's.
 6 years ago '07        #15
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15987 15987
 Hu$tLa said:
Warning signals from alien lifeforms

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #16
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 tallpaul412 said:
posted about this in the streets. I hear it all the time in the Tampa area. It's been going on for months now. People try to say it is an airplane or jet, but the rumbling will just cut out suddenly, unlike a a plane which would fade out. The rumbling noise can last for less than a minute or up to 10 or 15 off and on. The closer to the water you get the louder it is. You can't exactly pinpoint which direction it is coming from.

Who knows.
Maybe it is just a giant sink hole about to collapse under my house.
You in kahoots?
 6 years ago '06        #17
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14695 14695
 keen77 said:

OR

Project Bluebeam

OR

Project Blue Beam? Are you fu*king serious? You mean that dumbass conspiracy theory that French moron claimed was going to go into effect in 2000... You mean that dumbass conspiracy theory that he stole from episodes of fu*kin Star Trek And you conspiracy theorists really claim the rest of us r "sheeps?" Good lord.
 6 years ago '04        #18
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,525 | Props total: 5070 5070
fake.
 6 years ago '10        #19
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1394 1394

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #20
ImAMonster 406 heat pts406
space
space
$37,386 | Props total: 10462 10462
derp derp derp. It's not easy to make videos and see that 'man that caught on, let me get the audio from it" and then get the audio, add it to your own video. I am YET to hear these sounds, so I'm calling fluke. There is, however, a rooster across the road from me that makes a sound like these all the time. Mahfu*kas trippin' over roosters!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
83 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
127 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy