Who Do You Respect More: 50 Cent or Jay-Z??

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
Jay-Z. Better rapper and contributed way more to the genre than 50.

50 came in on some c*cky bully sh*t and got the big head after 2 albums..dissed Nas,Jay,Jadakiss,Fat Joe and pretty much thought he was the king of New York with 2 years of success. The sh*t backfired on him and neither him or his brand has been sh*t since Kanye beat him in 07, n*gga got what he deserved.
 6 years ago '10        #42
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
50 Cent's work ethic > Jay-Z's work ethic...

Y'all just gonna act like 50 didn't lose an extreme amount of weight for a straight to DVD movie? or that he came out with an album, movie, video game, and tour all in one year? Meanwhile Jay-Z's on mediatakeout on yacht with Beyonce somewhere with his shirt off and wearing slippers.
 6 years ago '06        #43
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 SpazzOut said:
50 Cent's work ethic > Jay-Z's work ethic...

Y'all just gonna act like 50 didn't lose an extreme amount of weight for a straight to DVD movie? or that he came out with an album, movie, video game, and tour all in one year? Meanwhile Jay-Z's on mediatakeout on yacht with Beyonce somewhere with his shirt off and wearing slippers.
He oversaturated the market and people got tired of him quick, his mistake.
 6 years ago '10        #44
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Post the music then:

Most rappers with street-oriented music won't even go near dude because his brand is so tainted it's almost an embarrassment.

Bleu got out the Pen' and said he wanted to work with Ross and then did a track with Ross artist Maybach Dice. Brick Squad got over 10 songs with Ross, Yo Gotti just did two songs and videos with Ross, Trick Trick is only cool with G-Unit because of Emenim.

Dipset sh*tted on him called him a snitch and a rat which is the worst thang you can call somebody in the streets.

LiL Boosie got a good heart so he might have felt sorry for him and said a kind word bit dudes like Z-Ro have no compassion for him.
You've been saying way too much bullsh*t in this thread. The worst part is you actually believe most of what your typing.
 6 years ago '10        #45
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
 28 Gramz said:
He oversaturated the market and people got tired of him quick, his mistake.
That's an opinion. But if people were so tired of him he wouldn't have went Gold with his last album. The issue is people put 50 on such a high pedastal because of his start that they forget that even his small accomplishments outweigh the majority.
 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM         #46
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent jay is a puzzzy
 6 years ago '05        #47
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 crushel said:
50 cent jay is a puzzzy
give an opinion at least.
 6 years ago '10        #48
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
n*ggas talkin about work ethic like jay z hasnt put out 2 careers worth of albums

n*gga was supposed to retire like 8 years ago. the last 3 albums he put out plus watch the throne are gifts for you n*ggas. ungrateful bastards.
well when you've been rapping since 1996 with a major label I would hope he made that many albums...
 03-06-2012, 10:16 PM         #49
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay was thinkin bigger/more into the future than 50, and jay got real rich

50 had better plans, came when hip hop was a bit more developed, and 50 got real rich

jay got better music whereas u gotta respect 50s music more

as people tho...jay done some shiesty sh*t, but jay has gotten to a further position in the game than 50 (that sh*t about jay havin longevity in op was a part of his strategy)

i respect 50 more cuz he seems more wholesome and has done less public horrible things...its like voting for presidents, the smartest yet weak voter would go for the person who said the least dumb sh*t
 03-06-2012, 10:17 PM         #50
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
bruh u a bi*ch i can tell. Just cause they do songs wit ross dont mean dey dont fu*k wit 50 Bleu said he did a song wit ross "but dont get it twisted i fu*ks wit the whole g unit Yayo is on my new mixtape" yo gotti got a song out wit Yayo and Waka, before boosie with to prision he wasin talks to sign wit g unit he got a song
I can tell you a bi*ch and a groupie, that's why you got pics of strangers in your avatar to represent your self...you prolly got posters on your bedroom wall to.

I asked your filthy bi*ch a.ss go post the music bi*ch and you failed to follow my instructions.

I simply stated that those names that you mentioned DO SONGS with the people they fu*k with because that's what the music game is all about MUSIC not just kind words in interviews.

Now post some recent music with 50-Cent and some credible street artists.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Neither

50 cent dissed Ja rule for singing and making pop songs then turns around and does the same thing on top of all the beefs he started just to sell records

Jay-z is the biggest d!ckrider and snake I ever seen if he can't black ball you he jumps on your bandwagon and pretends he your best friend

fu*k them both
 03-06-2012, 10:29 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G Code said:
hold up nobody in the industry RESPECTS 50 cent? think about what you saying for a second
I don't know what planet you are from or if you are just another one of these haples and clueless Super-geeks but 50-Cent has been disrespected more than any other rapper in the history of the game.

He's been called a snitch and a f*ggit from everybody to J. Prince to Shyne to Mya.

He's worshipped and adored by whites because he has two white bosses and is seen as Emenims sidekick. He does the interracial dating thing and always cozies up to white nerds like Keenan Cahill and that Pruanne2forever kid.

When you look at the album "Curtis" and see how he set a record for white boys on a rap album with (Robin Thike, Justin Timberlake, Emenim) then you can understand why he gets so much love on the Internet but never networking with the rappers that's hot in the streets.

Go to YouTube and look at who covers his songs or go to Twitter and look at the people that cheerlead him......he's an accessible Negro.
 6 years ago '10        #53
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
Jay-Z is the American Dream
 6 years ago '11        #54
space
space
space
 Grimey Jr. said:

so just cuz Jay takes a vacation once in awhile mean he aint got strong work ethic? this dude discussin business over lunch with people like Warren Buffet, buyin properties, expandin all the time, etc. theres a reason he worth more than 50 and Eminem combined despite selling less albums than Eminem.

He worth more then Eminem because EM not money hungry he could be worth bill if he wanted some people just want enough money to live comfortable
 6 years ago '10        #55
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Graftedgenes said:
I don't know what planet you are from or if you are just another one of these haples and clueless Super-geeks but 50-Cent has been disrespected more than any other rapper in the history of the game.

He's been called a snitch and a f*ggit from everybody to J. Prince to Shyne to Mya.

He's worshipped and adored by whites because he has two white bosses and is seen as Emenims sidekick. He does the interracial dating thing and always cozies up to white nerds like Keenan Cahill and that Pruanne2forever kid.

When you look at the album "Curtis" and see how he set a record for white boys on a rap album with (Robin Thike, Justin Timberlake, Emenim) then you can understand why he gets so much love on the Internet but never networking with the rappers that's hot in the streets.

Go to YouTube and look at who covers his songs or go to Twitter and look at the people that cheerlead him......he's an accessible Negro.
ok man
 03-06-2012, 10:35 PM         #56
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Aren't u a white female tho why are u mad at your kind?
 6 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 Grimey Jr. said:
really? cuz i thought Eminem was trying to run a rap label, sell shoes, clothes, etc. Jay has done all these things better.
brah if Em really wanted to be a billionaire trust me he would be

but this nikka doesnt even like to splurge
 03-06-2012, 10:51 PM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Aren't u a white female tho why are u mad at your kind?
I'm a Black man and I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just stating facts and if I post something that isn't factual then someone can correct me.

...if I was a white bi*ch 50-Cent would be my favorite rapper since he's signed to a white rapper and puts the pus*y Cat Dolls on his albums....plus he dated Paris Hilton and Chelsea Handler and sh*tted on Oprah and Olivia

It's no secret that 50-cent has been dissed by Big Pun, Nas, Raekwon, GZA, Fabolous, Shyne, Ja-Rule, Mr Cheeks, Camron, Styles P., Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, Diddy, Jr Writer, Sticky Fingaz
and just about every other rapper from NY that I can't remember right now.

^^^^thats just NY.

Don't get me wrong 50-Cent has legions of male groupies because of the homoerotic GQ magazine pics he did and the XXL cover with Soulja Boy.

His "Gangstalicious" cartoon on the Boondocks solidified his edification in the alternative lifestyle community.

You gotta admit that only a House-Negro could be worth hundreds of mill ins and still get treated like a bi*ch on his own label... Emenim ain't no joke.
 03-06-2012, 10:55 PM         #59
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50. Hov's a d!ckriding snake
 6 years ago '11        #60
space
space
space
 Grimey Jr. said:
really? cuz i thought Eminem was trying to run a rap label, sell shoes, clothes, etc. Jay has done all these things better.
50 cent has sold more then anybody on jay z label so he did that better

I don't know about him having shoes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy