Who Do You Respect More: 50 Cent or Jay-Z??

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
 Graftedgenes said:
You sound like a lover....I guess you want to have a baby by 50 and become a millionair.

JayZ is a superb business-man and a far better business man than 50-Cent which is why JayZ's net worth and and annual gross is bigger than 50-Cent.

JayZ has Roc Nation and his artists Kanye West & J. Cole bring him Gold and Platinum plaques while 50-Cent is signing Pauly D from Jersy Shore and Shawty Lo....that's their contribution to HipHop.

JayZ made 37 million in 2010 and topped the Forbes list while 50-Cent made 6 million in a tie with Rick Ross.

Lord knows how much cake JayZ made in 2011 bit when the list drops it will be crazy because of his touring and record sales along with his other endeavors.

50-cents brand is crumbling, G-unit is a toxic name weather it's on clothes or music, people don't want to support it which is why he can't release an album.
reallly then why is street king selling so well, why do people want to join the money team, why are radio station still adding his songs 10 years later......

you say 6 million like it's nothing without an album or a major tour or singles
 6 years ago '11        #22
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
50 because he never changed and he stayed true while at the same time being a business man. he can still say whatever the fu*k he wants while jay on the other hand cant.

jay does some grimey sh*t like what he did to dame ect.

50 still even rocks the du rag under his fitted ..that n*gga never changed.
 03-06-2012, 07:04 PM         #23
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cause he's a grimey as*hole
 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
reallly then why is street king selling so well, why do people want to join the money team, why are radio station still adding his songs 10 years later......

you say 6 million like it's nothing without an album or a major tour or singles

Street King is a free mix tape so it's not selling anything.

No heteros3xual man wants to join the Money-Team.....Ray J.?

Radio stations are still playing Chingy "Right Thurr".....radio is garbage just ask somebody.

Yeah I said 6 million because Ludacris clocked 12 and I never hear groupies praising his business acumen. 37 million....that's 6 times what 50-Cent made and JayZ dropped two platinum + albums since then to go with it.

Just like Grimey said, a True business-man would be his own boss at this point in his career and not still be a slave for Emenim, Dr Dre, and Jimmy Iovine.

JayZ can drop albums whenever he wants to, 50-Cent can only drop an album with permission from his Bosses.

JayZ has an incredible eye for talent and he gave the up&coming rookie J. Cole a shot and its proven to be a success....what successful rapper has 50-Cent given HipHop?
 6 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Graftedgenes said:
Street King is a free mix tape so it's not selling anything.

No heteros3xual man wants to join the Money-Team.....Ray J.?

Radio stations are still playing Chingy "Right Thurr".....radio is garbage just ask somebody.

Yeah I said 6 million because Ludacris clocked 12 and I never hear groupies praising his business acumen. 37 million....that's 6 times what 50-Cent made and JayZ dropped two platinum + albums since then to go with it.

Just like Grimey said, a True business-man would be his own boss at this point in his career and not still be a slave for Emenim, Dr Dre, and Jimmy Iovine.

JayZ can drop albums whenever he wants to, 50-Cent can only drop an album with permission from his Bosses.

JayZ has an incredible eye for talent and he gave the up&coming rookie J. Cole a shot and its proven to be a success....what successful rapper has 50-Cent given HipHop?
Lloyd Banks
 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM         #26
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
Fif did change tho, thats part of the problem.

he clowned Ja for singin on tracks.

he dissed Jay for takin off the du rag and puttin on the business suit.

then he starts dressin like Jay and singin on his tracks
50-Cent just bamboozled the guppies...bait & switch, he turned people against Ja-Rule and then used Ja-Rules formula.

As a black man I can't respect a rap dude that calls Lauryn Hill a bi*ch and uses beef as a gimmick. He blackballed Styles P and had his album shelved and had him kicked off Interscope during their beef.

The corny prank calls, wearing wigs, comedy-skits, nud3 jail-house shower scenes, praising George Bush, dissing Kanye for dissing Bush, getting clowned by Chelsea Handler being a worker instead of a Boss.....

A House-negro enjoys tearing his brother down and attempting to destroy his brothers careers, but Young Buck got daughters to feed and to have somebody try and sabotage his career with contracts and secretly-recorded private phone calls is just disgusting.

.....however, his behaviors will be applauded and celebrated by certain types of people.
 6 years ago '09        #27
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17889 17889
 03-06-2012, 07:50 PM         #28
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
The Game: Two platinums, 1 gold. His highest selling album ever was Documentary, the one that was done in collaboration with 50 the most. Even after he left, his success is 100% from 50, see his five albums before 50 that left him nobody status.

Tony Yayo: 1 album, 1 platinum.

Lloyd Banks: 1 platinum, sales have been declining as he moves away from 50

Young Buck: 1 platinum, sales declining as he moves away from 50

Mobb Deep: 1 Gold (which they hadn't had for quite a few albums before 50)

Yayo has sold about three times more than cole with the same number of albums, 1, who's really successful? get mad
 03-06-2012, 08:08 PM         #29
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
I dont know what everybody race is, but i know as a black man how can any black person hate on 50 for what he has overcome. I dont care if i dont like a person, like personal i dont like Wayne but i respect him you never hear talk down on other person thats weak n*gga trait dats not in my DNA so for you dudes to be dissing this man where is that getting you in life? This dude living his life making millions fu*king bad bi*ches while you hating behind a computer.
It's easy to tell what a persons race is by looking in their avatar or clicking on their networking links......unless you are anonymous of course.

I was at the sports-bar with my peeps and there was this House-Negro dressed in all-White and he was bragging about how 50-Cent had destroyed careers and he kept bragging about how 50-Cent had hated on Young Buck, Nas, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Styles P, Kanye, T.I., Diddy, and countless others.

The House-negro was sounding like he had bi*ch in his DNA and started bragging about how many pretty women 50-Cent had s3x with and how many millions he had in the bank, like a straight up groupie. A 50-Cent Lover.

So when the Negro in all-white was done "loving" on 50-Cent I told him what I disliked about 50-Cent and he got highly aggravated, irritated, and upset and he looks me in the eyes and says: "Hey dude, it's okay for 50-Cent to talk sh*t and hate on people but it's not okay for you to do that to him you friggin' d!ck-head".

We gave the Negro a pass because he was clearly intoxicated and in Love, but we got the last laugh when a Nubian spilled Hennessy-Black all over that white suit.
 03-06-2012, 08:17 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
The Game: Two platinums, 1 gold. His highest selling album ever was Documentary, the one that was done in collaboration with 50 the most. Even after he left, his success is 100% from 50, see his five albums before 50 that left him nobody status.

Tony Yayo: 1 album, 1 platinum.

Lloyd Banks: 1 platinum, sales have been declining as he moves away from 50

Young Buck: 1 platinum, sales declining as he moves away from 50

Mobb Deep: 1 Gold (which they hadn't had for quite a few albums before 50)

Yayo has sold about three times more than cole with the same number of albums, 1, who's really successful? get mad

He came in the game with Yayo & Buck so scratch that, I'm talking up&coming artists:

Yayo hasn't dropped an album in 9 years.

LLoyd Banks is on Koch/E1 dropping flops

Young Buck was one-and-done like all G-Unit artists and eventually dissed the dog-sh*t out of them maggots.

The Game was already on Interscope, nice you should mention him he bodied G-Unit and he's still on Interscope after Yayo and Banks got dropped from the label.

Mobb Deep didn't go Gold on G-Unit, go check the RIAA because you're wrong.

JayZ has Kanye & J. Cole selling records and getting buzz and love from critics and fans unlike some garbage tax-write-off like Tony Yoyo and Hot Rod.

So get mad when the truth smacks you in the face.
 03-06-2012, 08:29 PM         #31
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
He came in the game with Yayo & Buck so scratch that, I'm talking up&coming artists:

Yayo hasn't dropped an album in 9 years.

LLoyd Banks is on Koch/E1 dropping flops

Young Buck was one-and-done like all G-Unit artists and eventually dissed the dog-sh*t out of them maggots.

The Game was already on Interscope, nice you should mention him he bodied G-Unit and he's still on Interscope after Yayo and Banks got dropped from the label.

Mobb Deep didn't go Gold on G-Unit, go check the RIAA because you're wrong.

JayZ has Kanye & J. Cole selling records and getting buzz and love from critics and fans unlike some garbage tax-write-off like Tony Yoyo and Hot Rod.

So get mad when the truth smacks you in the face.
1 Yayo dropped in 05 so your math is wrong
2. Banks only had a distribution deal with EMI not Koch/E1 + plus is indie so i won't call that a flop
3 kanye isn't under jay z n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #32
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
Banks dropped the best mixtape of 2011
 03-06-2012, 08:43 PM         #33
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would say 50 for what him and g-unit did with the mixtape sh*t it paved the way for a lot of rappers
 03-06-2012, 08:55 PM         #34
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
1 Yayo dropped in 05 so your math is wrong
2. Banks only had a distribution deal with EMI not Koch/E1 + plus is indie so i won't call that a flop
3 kanye isn't under jay z n*gga
Ok no need to call me a "n*gga" if we disagree:

1.) Yayo got dropped from Interscope and hasn't dropped an album in about 7 years.

2.) Banks got dropped from Interscope and he's indie getting distributed by EMI

3.) Kanye West has released 5 Solo platinum records on Roc-A-Fella records and a platinum compilation with Jay-Z on Roc-A-Fella.

[video - click to view]

It's not my fault that nobody in the industry respects 50-Cent, any other rapper thats constantly being called homos3xual or a snitch has my sympathy because a man like that can only attract off-brand fans and lose the streets.
 03-06-2012, 09:08 PM         #35
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young !
 03-06-2012, 09:20 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
Nobody fu*ks with 50? Who are you talking bout ross? Fat joe? All the real n*ggas fck wit 50 Bleu from BMF shout outed G Unit said he fu*ks wit dem Brick Squad Dip set Lil Boosie Maino Trick Trick Yo Gotti all real n*ggas fu*k with him

Post the music then:

Most rappers with street-oriented music won't even go near dude because his brand is so tainted it's almost an embarrassment.

Bleu got out the Pen' and said he wanted to work with Ross and then did a track with Ross artist Maybach Dice. Brick Squad got over 10 songs with Ross, Yo Gotti just did two songs and videos with Ross, Trick Trick is only cool with G-Unit because of Emenim.

Dipset sh*tted on him called him a snitch and a rat which is the worst thang you can call somebody in the streets.

LiL Boosie got a good heart so he might have felt sorry for him and said a kind word bit dudes like Z-Ro have no compassion for him.
 6 years ago '05        #37
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I didnt read your post.. but as a whole... 50.

as a rapper JAY.

thing is, 50 is hip-hop, he gives us free mixtapes every year, is not scared to go at people, now that he has money and when he was "broke", before and after the deal, he puts it all on one number and hopes he makes it out okay.

While Jay is the only MC, that went trough alll the flows out there and made almost all of them better, whatever the year for almost 20 years now, but before and after ether, jay just plays it safe.
 6 years ago '10        #38
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
50, he does his thing not any body elses
 6 years ago '05        #39
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 G Code said:
50, he does his thing not any body elses
thank you, few words but to the point.
 6 years ago '10        #40
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Graftedgenes said:
Ok no need to call me a "n*gga" if we disagree:

1.) Yayo got dropped from Interscope and hasn't dropped an album in about 7 years.

2.) Banks got dropped from Interscope and he's indie getting distributed by EMI

3.) Kanye West has released 5 Solo platinum records on Roc-A-Fella records and a platinum compilation with Jay-Z on Roc-A-Fella.

It's not my fault that nobody in the industry respects 50-Cent, any other rapper thats constantly being called homos3xual or a snitch has my sympathy because a man like that can only attract off-brand fans and lose the streets.
hold up nobody in the industry RESPECTS 50 cent? think about what you saying for a second
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago