Ex Convict Wrestler "MvP" calls 2pac fake "original studio gangsta"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Future said:
This guy faker than Pamelas t*ts.....he should stfu....

Tupac never claimed to be a gangster....

"Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. Im not the thief who grabs your purse. Im not the guy who jacks your car. Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who f!ghts back."

This guy really doesn't have a clue about Tupac bcuz Tupac already explained what he meant when he called himself a thug.....
One thing i noticed in this thread... Either you loved Pac or u never did... The reasons i loved Pac was because of the neggas background, parents f!ghting racism (real shiit), stepfather selling drugs (real shiit)... Pac may have never been a selling drugs type gangsta (which he did btw but it didnt work out) but the negga was a gangsta by heart... You see all these fake rappers now claiming to be gangsta yet they all still work for a whiteman... Pac had the heart to tell a jugde hes not God only the Lord can judge him (how the fucck can you hate on this statement) Pac had the heart to tell politicians that they dnt care about black ppl living in the hood (true story) Pac tatoo'd THUG LIFE and called himself a THUG not coz he claimed to be a gangsta but coz to the rich white politicians thought all black ppl were thugs (true story)... And the main reason i loved Pac was never afraid to speak hes fuccking mind and he tried to bring awareness to the hood that the politicians back then didnt give a fucck about them and wanted these ppl to standup for their rights and the negga always talked about GOD something these fake motherfucckers today will never do (except for awards ofcoz)...

So MVP... You failed

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 03-07-2012 at 02:33 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #62
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
this is the games defifition of gangste today
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #63
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1369 1369
MVP obviously doesn't understand 2Pac and his music whatsoever? But really who cares about MVP. He was average at best as a wrestler and was stuck in midcard the majority of his WWE run. He's irrelevant in the world of prowrestling.
 6 years ago '04        #64
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
I don't get how some of you n*ggas can get on here like you knew pac grownig up and sh*t, until you have walked in that mans shoes you can't say what he is or was for that matter. Especially when there is evidence to that n*gga lifestyle. Being shot multiple times and snoop talking about that n*gga punkin nas in new York.
 6 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 dog4life said:
I don't get how some of you n*ggas can get on here like you knew pac grownig up and sh*t, until you have walked in that mans shoes you can't say what he is or was for that matter. Especially when there is evidence to that n*gga lifestyle. Being shot multiple times and snoop talking about that n*gga punkin nas in new York.
bein shot makes u tough?
 03-07-2012, 04:44 AM         #66
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A wrestler? LOL
 03-07-2012, 05:34 AM         #67
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's so much blasphemy!! But y'all respect a guy that talks about hittin kids in they a.ss & suckin a chicks daddy's d!ck???.. GTFOH!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #68
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
'MVP' sounding salty as fu*k.. Pac ain't even claim this sh*t that he's saying
 03-07-2012, 05:40 AM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wasn't he saying this when Pac was alive?
 6 years ago '06        #70
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 Special Edd said:
NOW YOU DUMB fu*kS ARE SO fu*kING STUPID AND SO HYPE ABOUT ANY NEWS LIKE A fu*kING bi*ch YALL ARE RUNNING TO fu*kING WRESTLERS FOR GOSSIP LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

HOLY fu*k YALL GOT 4LIPS AND BLEED FOR 7DAYS. ITS OFFICIAL YALL bi*ch MAD GROWN f*gGITS LMAOOOOO DONT WORRY I GOT SOME BJS PAD COUPONS PM FOR COUPON NUMBER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CM PUNK NOW THIS n*gga YALL MAN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANT BREATHE, WOOSH SOME ONE PLEASE CALL 911 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
Be easy.
 6 years ago '10        #72
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
 eza said:
2pac was not a thug however he k!lled two cops and you have to be gangsta to do that even mobsters are not crazy enough to do that MVP is just desperate hes a fake rapper I mean he ripped off jim jones whole balling gimmick this guys a joke
Lol?

Pac didn't k!ll two cops, don't know where the fu*k you got that from.
 6 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Bullsh*t a.ss wrestler talkin about a dead man.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Drug Free said:
looks at youre avy????
 6 years ago '10        #76
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Drug Free said:
so what are you saying?
 6 years ago '10        #77
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 SpazzOut said:
so what are you saying?
look at his avy
 6 years ago '08        #78
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19882 19882
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #79
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
 Drug Free said:

[pic - click to view]

1988 - Tupac Interview at 17 Years Old - Part 1 - YouTube
Well see you kinda failed there, captain save a wrassler. Why don't tell people about PAT PATTERSON a legit f*ggot and the other f*g bookers of the wrestling circus you fiend so much?. Think about this for a second, the circus you watch is all put together by a f*ggot and other f*g writers behind the scenes, you are watching a gay circus show you might see 2 wrasslers but the creators of the circus see two sweaty men playing with each other, if you want to there atleast acknowledge the f*ggotry that IS part of the wrestling world.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2012 at 09:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Who cares who says it if its the truth. He states facts. Tupac didn't go to jail until his album dropped. And tupac admits it. Everyone acts like he is the Wayne Perry of rap. He was the rap Howard cosell if anything. A great reporter of what's happening.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy