Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-07-2012, 12:12 PM         #81
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i have played for about 4-5 hours and i love this game. I think its the 2nd best of the series. ME2, ME3, ME1 in that order.

whats with all the hate? did yal n*ggas expect shepard to walk out of your tv screen or something? wtf

this game is awesome. and ill continue to post more of what i think when i get further.
 6 years ago '05        #82
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44

Will wait to buy this now until they fix these issues.
 6 years ago '09        #83
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19427 19427
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Take everything good about ME2, add bigger set pieces, more customization, a little more mobility when moving with Shepard and a bigger, better plot and you have Mass Effect 3. In short, it's better gameplay wise and better story wise than 2.
thanks...time to cop that sh*t in the weekend
 03-07-2012, 03:13 PM         #84
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:
this crybaby is always on some fanboy sh*t
And youre always on my d!ck no homo. I think all 265 of your posts are about me.

Im flattered but I like pus*y, get away from me with that gay sh*t homo.

And if anyone actually reads this f*gs posts, he goes around the forum just trying to argue with random n*ggas. Go read his posts theyre hilarious cause everyone just ignores him
 6 years ago '05        #85
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
I'm glad I bought Lair of the Shadow Broker

I think what I'm doing now is the From Ashes DLC got murked on Eden Prime... will continue tonight when I get back from the gym

Still salty my ME2 face didn't make it to ME3
 03-07-2012, 04:04 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
I'm glad I bought Lair of the Shadow Broker

I think what I'm doing now is the From Ashes DLC got murked on Eden Prime... will continue tonight when I get back from the gym

Still salty my ME2 face didn't make it to ME3
When ya chump a.ss gone rap some more. Lets do a 5 track EP, i'll do the beats on it

Ima inbox you
 6 years ago '05        #87
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 drumgangP said:
When ya chump a.ss gone rap some more. Lets do a 5 track EP, i'll do the beats on it

Ima inbox you
word? def.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Call me a ME3 stan if you want, but after playing the 1st 3 hours I looked forward to paying the $10 for the DLC

"Incomplete Game" is the last thing that comes to mind when playing this game.
 6 years ago '05        #89
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
yo.. I take back what I said about the From Ashes DLC... sh*t is incomplete without it..
 03-07-2012, 06:47 PM         #90
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Call me a ME3 stan if you want, but after playing the 1st 3 hours I looked forward to paying the $10 for the DLC

"Incomplete Game" is the last thing that comes to mind when playing this game.
I played the DLC the second i could access the map.

What i find hilarious about all the nerd rage over it not being free and how its a pivotal mission from basement virgins who haven't played it, it isn't, you can beat the game without playing this mission and it won't make a goddamn difference, the only thing you gain from it is a new squad member and you see "footage" of how they were wiped out, thats it.

It's not anything crucial to the story or anything, hopefully when these basement virgins play it and realize it they will shut the fu*k up about it, it's a decent mission i guess.. it's not long and the footage you see is pretty cool but i don't even use him in my squad

compared to other DLC in ME/ME2 it's very short and not that great
 03-07-2012, 08:16 PM         #91
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just finished the THE GENOPHAGE mission...

GOTDAMN HOLY sh*t..THAT WAS EPIC...that sh*t was so epic i was sitting here playing it thinking...... "the game ending already?"

good sh*t.

i cant wait to meet up with tali again. what point of the game does that happen? i need to play me2 again because my sh*t got deleted...

and oh....damn ashley williams..

and i let that reporter chick diana come on my ship based on the sole purpose of fu*king her ..but she playing hard to get so im about to tell her to get the fu*k off my ship
 03-08-2012, 04:51 AM         #92
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop posting the fu*king spoilers. These f*ggots.
 6 years ago '08        #93
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
The ending.......I.......What the fu*k!?!?!
 6 years ago '05        #94
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i have yet to run into any issues on the ps3
 03-08-2012, 07:38 AM         #95
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I decided to take a break and just read some of the user metacritic reviews thoroughly and wow, I dont understand how people can possibly say some of the choices in the previous games have no effect. Majority of those people must not have played the same game that everyone else is playing. I've been playing with a friend and his characters, his decisions and everything are drastically different, from certain participants in the war to characters that have died - to characters that aren't even in the game at all due to the previous games - to certain people on the citadel mentioning things from Mass Effect one, the DLC from Mass Effect 2 and so on and so forth.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy