Mass Effect 3 Receives Massive User Backlash

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2012, 04:57 PM         #41
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
Its because the homos3xual and transgendered undertones are more compatible with the 360 and its users..the ps3 is still getting used to having such f*ggotry allowed to run through it so they need a patch to let it know its ok

the people running through walls and falling into maps are probably trying to lick male alien anus and the ps3 is doing
w/e it needs to to stop it
loilllll THE fu*k IS WRONG WIT YOU BRUH BRUH!!!
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 norcal925 said:
The gears one was bullsh*t, basically they found a way to make fans pay $90 for a $60 game. The mass effect one doesn't really annoy me, at least it wasn't already on the disc.
Mass Effect's DLC was on the disc too bro.

Msirae said:
You're paying for the physical disc, nothing surprising about a company trying to get paid.
So if they decided to give you a start menu, and you had to pay for each individual level in the game, you'd be ok with that?
 6 years ago '04        #43
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Jesszman said:

So if they decided to give you a start menu, and you had to pay for each individual level in the game, you'd be ok with that?
Sonic 4 says hi
 03-06-2012, 05:04 PM         #44
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dlc thing is terrible, but ignoring that the game just isn't that great. it was clear with 2 they were moving away from it being an RPG, but they just completely abandoned it now. action mode? really?

and how the fu*k did the face animations get WORSE than both previous ones? its terrible. story is basically more of the same, go X have Y join you, repeat. it's massively linear, everything from the ship to the citadel is condensed (even more so than 2). no decisions from the previous games matter. at all. clones and sh*t. really sloppy game.
 6 years ago '11        #45
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Sonic 4 says hi
huh?

One Gud Cide said:
the dlc thing is terrible, but ignoring that the game just isn't that great. it was clear with 2 they were moving away from it being an RPG, but they just completely abandoned it now. action mode? really?

and how the fu*k did the face animations get WORSE than both previous ones? its terrible. story is basically more of the same, go X have Y join you, repeat. it's massively linear, everything from the ship to the citadel is condensed (even more so than 2). no decisions from the previous games matter. at all. clones and sh*t. really sloppy game.
With the exception of the bolded part, i cant tell if you're being serious or not. Weren't you hyped for this game?
 6 years ago '11        #46
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,819 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Jesszman said:

Really?
I downloaded it earlier, it took a little more than half of 1 gb so i figured it wasn't.
 6 years ago '05        #47
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
It's obviously a bunch of dedicated people trying to detract consumers from buying BioWare's game. This thread is pointless and their ratings hold no weight at all
 6 years ago '08        #48
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 One Gud Cide said:

see, this is how you critique whats wrong with a game, not irrelevant character development thats totally optional. props.
 03-06-2012, 06:15 PM         #49
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
How so? It offers a different POV for the review. When a company doesn't screw over people, it's a good site.

Yeah, i know that, i watched the review too. I'm talking about in this thread. He just sprung it up outta nowhere.
It's retarded because none of the negative reviews seem to be based on the quality of the game, which is substantial. It seems to be nitpicking at the DLC and the fact that multiplayer is included, theres a gay scene etc. None of those things affect the game itself. Mass Effect 1 had glaring problems from a gaming perspective and that still has a high score on metacritic. 12 hours in, and it is an absolute thrill to play, the DLC is top notch story material (I got it free with the CE) and it is better than the previous two in every conceivable way, even in narrative and story which is where Mass Effect 1 made its mark. It is linear, but it feels more open to me than Mass Effect 2 did. It's hard to really make a game like this fully open considering the nature of the situation, even side quests are hard to justify when there's a galactic war going on but I feel, so far anyway, things are very well-implemented. Facial animations are bugging me a lot though since Rage was the last game I played and the facial animations in that game were pretty fu*king good lol.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-06-2012 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 One Gud Cide said:

Shut ya stupid a.ss up.
 03-06-2012, 06:19 PM         #51
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*continues playing skyrim since november*
 03-06-2012, 06:23 PM         #52
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
i never did like the film grain I'm glad it was an option
in the other games
yeah, it wasn't for everyone but I still wish they at least included the option. Woulda been cool. Also, to whoever said decisions don't matter at all, really? I've had events references from both games repeatedly in just the first 5 or 6 hours. One of the doctors in the ward thanked me for doing a mission in Mass Effect 1...I just got to Grissom Academy and Shepard mentioned a biotic he helped earlier as well. The destroyed Reaper base was mentioned in conversation as well, it may not have a dramatic impact, but the effect of the decisions are there, albeit subtle.

Also, it seems funny that people are criticizing this thing and it hasn't even been 24 hours since official release, did people play it for a handful of hours and then just review it from there?

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-06-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
thank god i got a 360...getting this sh*t soon i love mass effect
 6 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I have tried all 3 Mass Effect games and they are all just boring as hell to me.....what am I missing?
 6 years ago '04        #55
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
my girl copped it for me this morning...im at work havent played yet....so uhhh...is the game really that bad??? do i need to return it?/ or people just hatin?
 6 years ago '11        #56
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Shut ya stupid a.ss up.
they dont. you'll see
 6 years ago '09        #57
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
i haven't bought it i am a big fan of mass effect...is it as good as ME2? not as good? is it terrible?
 6 years ago '04        #58
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Jesszman said:
watch me get blamed for this
i laughed.
 6 years ago '04        #59
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
whats mass effect?
 6 years ago '06        #60
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 One Gud Cide said:

I don't know what the big deal is about the game. I played the first 1 and I just wasn't feeling it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy