Mass Effect 3 Receives Massive User Backlash

most viewed right now
 190
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Da Ill One said:
Holy big font Batman lol... I know you're fu*king with Jesszman bro.... but damn that's how the trolls come out to play...stop feeding them please for the love of all things holy man... i'm trying to stop it before it turns into a my systems is better than your system thread...like every other fu*king thread in here does
Just one troll feeding another lol.Its always the same ones
 6 years ago '06        #22
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1565 1565
“It’s simply a terrible game. I can’t believe they’re selling this. Day 1 DLC and terrible writers who force homos3xual and transgender romance into the plot. Don’t even pirate it, it’s not worth the bandwidth. It looks even worse than the PC version and has worse performance.
User reviews

OMG a multiplatform has better graphics on PC, never heard that happenning beofre
 6 years ago '11        #23
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
 drumgangP said:
Relax guy, BX Delta Squad, we got guns and sh*t


Nah but seriously I hear you lmfao
naw take that take that eh eh BX Delta Squad
 03-06-2012, 01:50 PM         #24
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
Its because the homos3xual and transgendered undertones are more compatible with the 360 and its users..the ps3 is still getting used to having such f*ggotry allowed to run through it so they need a patch to let it know its ok

the people running through walls and falling into maps are probably trying to lick male alien anus and the ps3 is doing
w/e it needs to to stop it
 03-06-2012, 02:31 PM         #25
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Metacritic users are retarded...the only graphical problem that bugs me is some of the textures and the fact that the film grain is gone. It looks great still honestly, even though the mouth animations are pretty bad.
 6 years ago '06        #26
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 1388 1388
 Jesszman said:
Wow nobody even mentioned the consoles
Your IGN review thread did though. IGn said people were complaining about falling through the map and getting locked in the enviroment in the PS3 version.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Metacritic users are retarded...the only graphical problem that bugs me is some of the textures and the fact that the film grain is gone. It looks great still honestly, even though the mouth animations are pretty bad.
How so? It offers a different POV for the review. When a company doesn't screw over people, it's a good site.

 titanreese said:
Your IGN review thread did though. IGn said people were complaining about falling through the map and getting locked in the enviroment in the PS3 version.
Yeah, i know that, i watched the review too. I'm talking about in this thread. He just sprung it up outta nowhere.
 6 years ago '06        #28
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 1388 1388
Do you know if its really that bad? I havent played it yet b/c Im still playing ME2.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Review said the problems exist n*ggas are mainly mad about the dlc and ending.
 6 years ago '11        #30
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
Why are people even mad about the dlc?
Gears of War 3 was alot worse, the dlc was already on the disc and they made people pay for it.
 6 years ago '11        #31
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
 IronMaiden said:
Almost every game has Day 1 DLC, don't fu*king buy it.

Force homos3xual and transgender romance? uhhhhhhhh no, you only get those if you peruse it, i think this kid perused a gay relationship and his dad walked in when shepard was having s3x with another man.

Basement virgin nerd rage is the best rage.
 6 years ago '11        #32
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 norcal925 said:
Why are people even mad about the dlc?
Gears of War 3 was alot worse, the dlc was already on the disc and they made people pay for it.
Because Bioware tried to justify it, and they had taken it outta the N7 Edition at one point.

But lord i remember the Gears 3 one n*ggas weren't even the least bit salty, we've failed as gamers. In order to get everything on the disc, you needa pay $70+ now. My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
 03-06-2012, 03:17 PM         #33
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Dio youre my n*gga and all, but im just saying fam.

Per IGN




Get it for 360, its better with Kinect
AYe I just bought someones ME3N7 Collectors Edition today
an I bought a Kinect, someone gonna be md when they go pickup they game
an it's been sold LMFAO
 6 years ago '11        #34
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Jesszman said:
Because Bioware tried to justify it, and they had taken it outta the N7 Edition at one point.

But lord i remember the Gears 3 one n*ggas weren't even the least bit salty, we've failed as gamers. In order to get everything on the disc, you needa pay $70+ now. My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
The gears one was bullsh*t, basically they found a way to make fans pay $90 for a $60 game. The mass effect one doesn't really annoy me, at least it wasn't already on the disc.
 03-06-2012, 03:25 PM         #35
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Metacritic users are retarded...the only graphical problem that bugs me is some of the textures and the fact that the film grain is gone. It looks great still honestly, even though the mouth animations are pretty bad.
i never did like the film grain I'm glad it was an option
in the other games
 03-06-2012, 03:26 PM         #36
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
The gears one was bullsh*t, basically they found a way to make fans pay $90 for a $60 game. The mass effect one doesn't really annoy me, at least it wasn't already on the disc.
how was gears $90
 6 years ago '04        #37
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Jesszman said:
My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
I sold UC 3...and not even a fu*k was given... Still got my UC 2 though fu*k the dumb sh*t... UC 2 = GOAT status... UC 3 = Pretty good game SP but the MP sucked on it
 6 years ago '11        #38
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
 tj.iscool said:
how was gears $90
The dlc was already on the disc, when you downloaded it, it would download a very small amount which was like a unlock. The only dlc that wasn't on there i believe was raams shadow.
But the game is $60 and a season pass is $30, while the game has most of the dlc on there ur basically paying $90
 6 years ago '12        #39
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 norcal925 said:
The dlc was already on the disc, when you downloaded it, it would download a very small amount which was like a unlock. The only dlc that wasn't on there i believe was raams shadow.
But the game is $60 and a season pass is $30, while the game has most of the dlc on there ur basically paying $90
You're paying for the physical disc, nothing surprising about a company trying to get paid.
 6 years ago '11        #40
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Msirae said:
You're paying for the physical disc, nothing surprising about a company trying to get paid.
The physical disc had the dlc already on it, instead of just giving it to us they made us pay for it, it was a great idea but its bullsh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy