Mass Effect 3 Receives Massive User Backlash

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Da Ill One said:
Holy big font Batman lol... I know you're fu*king with Jesszman bro.... but damn that's how the trolls come out to play...stop feeding them please for the love of all things holy man... i'm trying to stop it before it turns into a my systems is better than your system thread...like every other fu*king thread in here does
Just one troll feeding another lol.Its always the same ones
 6 years ago '06        #22
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
ďItís simply a terrible game. I canít believe theyíre selling this. Day 1 DLC and terrible writers who force homos3xual and transgender romance into the plot. Donít even pirate it, itís not worth the bandwidth. It looks even worse than the PC version and has worse performance.
User reviews

OMG a multiplatform has better graphics on PC, never heard that happenning beofre
 6 years ago '11        #23
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 drumgangP said:
Relax guy, BX Delta Squad, we got guns and sh*t

Nah but seriously I hear you lmfao
naw take that take that eh eh BX Delta Squad
 03-06-2012, 02:50 PM         #24
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
Its because the homos3xual and transgendered undertones are more compatible with the 360 and its users..the ps3 is still getting used to having such f*ggotry allowed to run through it so they need a patch to let it know its ok

the people running through walls and falling into maps are probably trying to lick male alien anus and the ps3 is doing
w/e it needs to to stop it
 03-06-2012, 03:31 PM         #25
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Metacritic users are retarded...the only graphical problem that bugs me is some of the textures and the fact that the film grain is gone. It looks great still honestly, even though the mouth animations are pretty bad.
 6 years ago '06        #26
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Jesszman said:
Wow nobody even mentioned the consoles
Your IGN review thread did though. IGn said people were complaining about falling through the map and getting locked in the enviroment in the PS3 version.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Metacritic users are retarded...the only graphical problem that bugs me is some of the textures and the fact that the film grain is gone. It looks great still honestly, even though the mouth animations are pretty bad.
How so? It offers a different POV for the review. When a company doesn't screw over people, it's a good site.

titanreese said:
Your IGN review thread did though. IGn said people were complaining about falling through the map and getting locked in the enviroment in the PS3 version.
Yeah, i know that, i watched the review too. I'm talking about in this thread. He just sprung it up outta nowhere.
 6 years ago '06        #28
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Do you know if its really that bad? I havent played it yet b/c Im still playing ME2.
 6 years ago '11        #29
space
space
space
Review said the problems exist n*ggas are mainly mad about the dlc and ending.
 6 years ago '11        #30
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
Why are people even mad about the dlc?
Gears of War 3 was alot worse, the dlc was already on the disc and they made people pay for it.
 6 years ago '11        #31
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 IronMaiden said:
Almost every game has Day 1 DLC, don't fu*king buy it.

Force homos3xual and transgender romance? uhhhhhhhh no, you only get those if you peruse it, i think this kid perused a gay relationship and his dad walked in when shepard was having s3x with another man.

Basement virgin nerd rage is the best rage.
 6 years ago '11        #32
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Why are people even mad about the dlc?
Gears of War 3 was alot worse, the dlc was already on the disc and they made people pay for it.
Because Bioware tried to justify it, and they had taken it outta the N7 Edition at one point.

But lord i remember the Gears 3 one n*ggas weren't even the least bit salty, we've failed as gamers. In order to get everything on the disc, you needa pay $70+ now. My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
 03-06-2012, 04:17 PM         #33
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Dio youre my n*gga and all, but im just saying fam.

Per IGN

Get it for 360, its better with Kinect
AYe I just bought someones ME3N7 Collectors Edition today
an I bought a Kinect, someone gonna be md when they go pickup they game
an it's been sold LMFAO
 6 years ago '11        #34
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Because Bioware tried to justify it, and they had taken it outta the N7 Edition at one point.

But lord i remember the Gears 3 one n*ggas weren't even the least bit salty, we've failed as gamers. In order to get everything on the disc, you needa pay $70+ now. My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
The gears one was bullsh*t, basically they found a way to make fans pay $90 for a $60 game. The mass effect one doesn't really annoy me, at least it wasn't already on the disc.
 03-06-2012, 04:25 PM         #35
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
i never did like the film grain I'm glad it was an option
in the other games
 03-06-2012, 04:26 PM         #36
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
The gears one was bullsh*t, basically they found a way to make fans pay $90 for a $60 game. The mass effect one doesn't really annoy me, at least it wasn't already on the disc.
how was gears $90
 6 years ago '04        #37
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
My anger isn't exclusive to gears 3 though, i'm also mad bout Uncharted 3. Still can't go back to that game.
I sold UC 3...and not even a fu*k was given... Still got my UC 2 though fu*k the dumb sh*t... UC 2 = GOAT status... UC 3 = Pretty good game SP but the MP sucked on it
 6 years ago '11        #38
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
how was gears $90
The dlc was already on the disc, when you downloaded it, it would download a very small amount which was like a unlock. The only dlc that wasn't on there i believe was raams shadow.
But the game is $60 and a season pass is $30, while the game has most of the dlc on there ur basically paying $90
 6 years ago '12        #39
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 norcal925 said:
The dlc was already on the disc, when you downloaded it, it would download a very small amount which was like a unlock. The only dlc that wasn't on there i believe was raams shadow.
But the game is $60 and a season pass is $30, while the game has most of the dlc on there ur basically paying $90
You're paying for the physical disc, nothing surprising about a company trying to get paid.
 6 years ago '11        #40
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Msirae said:
You're paying for the physical disc, nothing surprising about a company trying to get paid.
The physical disc had the dlc already on it, instead of just giving it to us they made us pay for it, it was a great idea but its bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago