most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6316 pageviews
95 comments

Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Mass Effect 3 Receives Massive User Backlash

Mass Effect 3 is getting a very negative reception from Metacritic users. In what almost seems like a repeat of Dragon Age II’s negative user reception, despite the fact that the game is getting a lot of glowing reviews from the critics.

At the time of writing this post, both of the Xbox360 and PS3 versions of Mass Effect 3 have an average score of 93 from the critics, but users reviews are a very different story. The Xbox360 version is averaging at just 4.1 out of 10 while the PS3 version is rated even lower by the users, which is averaging at 2.5 out of 10. The game got a sea of 0s and 1s from the users and criticized Bioware for the day 1 DLC, the homos3xual romance, writing and the unsatisfying ending:

Travisguy review:

“To view this review, it will cost you $10 as premium DLC. But seriously, Bioware really ended the trilogy on a bad note. So much day 1 DLC, it’s ridiculous. The Cerberus system discourages buying the game used. Please, do yourself a favor, and just end the ME series at 2.”

Yeah123 review:

“It’s simply a terrible game. I can’t believe they’re selling this. Day 1 DLC and terrible writers who force homos3xual and transgender romance into the plot. Don’t even pirate it, it’s not worth the bandwidth. It looks even worse than the PC version and has worse performance.

Orgvssynth:

“Graphics – The game is blanketed in dark filters to make everything look more serious, but I suspect this is done to cover up how awful everything looks. Low frame rate, unoptimized, horrible models, even though the game is heavy on dialogue the mouth movements are plastic, stiff, and unconvincing. Body movements are the same old stiff recycled animations and stock camera angles.”

Ilovegaben:

“Bioware trying to politicize their games. Horrible. Horrible ending. I almost threw up i hated the ending so much. i know 5th grades who write better endings.”

The PC version is averaging at 2.1 out 10:

[pic - click to view]

VG Arabia » Mass Effect 3: Metacritic users strikes again, gets a lot of negative reviews

Probably the most accurate one.

95 comments for "Mass Effect 3 Receives Massive User Backlash"

03-06-2012, 12:11 PM         #2
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I happily got the day one DLC, since i got all this sh*t from redbox games I was trading in. Got this and street f!ghter x tekken for free pretty much, the dlc for me 3, and went ahead and paid off some other games.

Who cares about DLC. I mean you can just not get it. That one guy said its gonna cost him 10 bucks or w/e and its optional. Everythings optional.

Heard the PS3 version has framerate problems, stutters, people fall through maps, and all that sh*t. Better get it on 360 as usual folks
 6 years ago '11        #3
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I happily got the day one DLC, since i got all this sh*t from redbox games I was trading in. Got this and street f!ghter x tekken for free pretty much, the dlc for me 3, and went ahead and paid off some other games.

Who cares about DLC. I mean you can just not get it. That one guy said its gonna cost him 10 bucks or w/e and its optional. Everythings optional.

Heard the PS3 version has framerate problems, stutters, people fall through maps, and all that sh*t. Better get it on 360 as usual folks
Wow nobody even mentioned the consoles
 6 years ago '05        #4
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,389 | Props total: 8065 8065
Wats up wit ps3 and its framerate issues first skyrim now mass effect
 6 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 drumgangP said:

Don't even act like the 360 version doesn't have issues too man...knock that sh*t off...

it's the first fu*king day...90% of games come out with day one issues... on all consoles...

Hell the PC has a list of issues they have to patch
 03-06-2012, 12:34 PM         #6
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Wats up wit ps3 and its framerate issues first skyrim now mass effect
lol the ps3 version is sh*t apparently. Mad n*ggas on twitter talking about how theyre disappearing through walls, hit detection on guns are all fu*ked up, and the frame rate slows down whenever their games try to go from gameplay to cutscene

Not saying its happening everywhere...but if you read the IGN review, its the only overly negative they said the entire time

But hey, just get it on 360, IGN even admitted none of that occurs at all on the 360 version...you know the system where games are meant to be played
 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Don't even act like the 360 version doesn't have issues too man...knock that sh*t off...

it's the first fu*king day...90% of games come out with day one issues... on all consoles...

Hell the PC has a list of issues they have to patch
Dio youre my n*gga and all, but im just saying fam.

Per IGN

Aesthetically, Mass Effect 3 pleases with a mild graphical enhancement over Mass Effect 2, obvious enhancements that shine especially when compared to the original. Voice acting still sounds great for virtually all characters, and Mass Effect 3’s soundtrack makes for great sonic accompaniment through both tender conversations and hectic battles alike. Expect to find some texture loading problems, framerate hitches and off lip-syncing from time to time, but these issues don’t mar the experience too severely. It’s worth noting, however, that on PS3 our Shepard fell through the map and got caught in the environment a couple of times, forcing us to restart. This didn’t happen on our concurrent Xbox 360 playthroughs.

Get it for 360, its better with Kinect
 6 years ago '08        #8
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 drumgangP said:

Per IGN

i love how all the ps3 fans get mad at u for speaking bout something bad on their system but when they all attack the box and say stupid sh*t no one cares

Last edited by clenz7621; 03-06-2012 at 12:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 drumgangP said:

drumgangP said:

Per IGN

I'm not saying the PS 3 version doesn't have issues... it's close to unplayable right now...but I'm saying the 360 has issues as well and even the almighty PC version has issues..that was my point...
 03-06-2012, 12:52 PM         #10
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm not saying the PS 3 version doesn't have issues... it's close to unplayable right now...but I'm saying the 360 has issues as well and even the almighty PC version has issues..that was my point...

n*gga Im just joking and fu*king with Jesszman, youre taking all the fun outta this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 clenz7621 said:

i love how all the ps3 fans get mad at u for speaking bout something bad on their system (and its factual) but when they all attack the box and say stupid sh*t no one cares
noone's getting mad that he mentioned the PS 3 version having issues... he just didn't mention that the PC and 360 versions ALSO have issues... AND the fact that systems weren't mentioned in the OP...
 6 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 drumgangP said:

n*gga Im just joking and fu*king with Jesszman, youre taking all the fun outta this sh*t
Holy big font Batman lol... I know you're fu*king with Jesszman bro.... but damn that's how the trolls come out to play...stop feeding them please for the love of all things holy man... i'm trying to stop it before it turns into a my systems is better than your system thread...like every other fu*king thread in here does
 6 years ago '07        #13
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
lol im playing it on pc and havent had any problems yet,
[spoiler - click to view]

03-06-2012, 01:01 PM         #14
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“It’s simply a terrible game. I can’t believe they’re selling this. Day 1 DLC and terrible writers who force homos3xual and transgender romance into the plot. Don’t even pirate it, it’s not worth the bandwidth. It looks even worse than the PC version and has worse performance.
Almost every game has Day 1 DLC, don't fu*king buy it.

Force homos3xual and transgender romance? uhhhhhhhh no, you only get those if you peruse it, i think this kid perused a gay relationship and his dad walked in when shepard was having s3x with another man.

Basement virgin nerd rage is the best rage.
 03-06-2012, 01:02 PM         #15
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clenz7621 said:

i love how all the ps3 fans get mad at u for speaking bout something bad on their system (and its factual) but when they all attack the box and say stupid sh*t no one cares

Cmon son, you of all people know not a single fu*k will be given for anything they have to say
 03-06-2012, 01:03 PM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Holy big font Batman lol... I know you're fu*king with Jesszman bro.... but damn that's how the trolls come out to play...stop feeding them please for the love of all things holy man... i'm trying to stop it before it turns into a my systems is better than your system thread...like every other fu*king thread in here does
Relax guy, BX Delta Squad, we got guns and sh*t

Nah but seriously I hear you lmfao
 6 years ago '08        #17
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 IronMaiden said:
Almost every game has Day 1 DLC, don't fu*king buy it.

Force homos3xual and transgender romance? uhhhhhhhh no, you only get those if you peruse it, i think this kid perused a gay relationship and his dad walked in when shepard was having s3x with another man.

Basement virgin nerd rage is the best rage.
this. dudes are grasping at straws and getting emotional over optional sh*t thats not necessary really. day 1 dlc i can see why it word irk some people but technical issues/bugs are never cool, especially because of how long the process of getting patches approved is. everything else is retarded to cry over though.
 6 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
watch me get blamed for this
 03-06-2012, 01:25 PM         #19
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
watch me get blamed for this
trying to detour us huh? YOU SON OF A bi*ch

someone contact ronnie we need to get this guy banned, he's the mastermind behind this backlash.
 6 years ago '06        #20
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Its because the homos3xual and transgendered undertones are more compatible with the 360 and its users..the ps3 is still getting used to having such f*ggotry allowed to run through it so they need a patch to let it know its ok

the people running through walls and falling into maps are probably trying to lick male alien anus and the ps3 is doing
w/e it needs to to stop it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy