Mar 6 - Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-09-2012, 10:07 AM         #101
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm lame? I can have a adult discussion, I don't want equality with you people, it will never happen in this world because of class ism and etc. So get over it. It's people like you who give whites a bad name, let alone your ancestors.

I'm sure you will devil, god forbid ill let a white man beat my a.ss after the atrocities and etc that they have done to my people throughout the years and decades. Ill summon the 1000 tears and emotions of my ancestors and power of the Sun God Amen-Ra and break your face.
Y
What does that have to do with anything dumbass? People of African descent throughout the Americas and even Africa are suffering from the effects of slavery. How dare you make such a ignorant claim towards our people. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold white supremacy.

Hotep get 'em brotha.

I know enough that you have devilish blood running through your veins, I know you guys call us n$%^%* behind closed doors. I don't feel inferior to whites, I know where I come from Your people spewed hatred for years. Cut the liberal bullsh*t and stop trying to be equal with us when it will never happen.

Slavery isn't the beginning of our history though, I come from Kings & Queens of glorious civilizations and kingdoms in Africa.

Ok Uncle tom house, equality isn't going to happen. Sorry to break it to you, but Whites don't want to be equal with us. Poor whites don't care if they have roads,schools, and etc. As long as they know they're better then Blacks they can sleep at night.

But let us not forget how children were r*ped/molested on slave ships, plantations, and by white slave hoarders in Africa. I can also mention, all the crime (lynchings, harassment, beatings, murder, gang violence (KKK/POLICE)) and etc. I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. THe sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Blacks proves that. Stereotpes aren't just made up, ya know.

Oh wait, but let us not forget how Native America children were r*ped/molested by Whites. I can also mention, all the crime (slaughters/massacres, trail of tears, stealing of land, gang violence (troops)). I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. The sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Native Americans proves that. Stereotypes aren't just made up, ya know.

[pic - click to view]

Looks to me like, because of all this sh*t, nobody likes your race as a whole either. Your "history" is beyond fu*ked up.

Shall I go on April? Dumbass bi*ch. Shut the fu*k up
ULTRA COMBO!!!!

Powerful posting kid!
 03-09-2012, 07:56 PM         #102
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
Wake them up with hatred...You are a damn good role model.
Teaching the youth that you guys are bad people, and history proves this. I don't see what the problem is.
 Jayg36 said:
That's a hate crime and the black kids deserve to be prosecuted. I got no respect and wont defend that bs. Them lil n*ggas are doing just as much of the devil's work as the kkk hangin n*ggas. What's wrong is wrong. Pray for the ****.... I had to
WHite man's religion got your praying to white jesus and God.
 6 years ago '08        #103
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #104
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm lame? I can have a adult discussion, I don't want equality with you people, it will never happen in this world because of class ism and etc. So get over it. It's people like you who give whites a bad name, let alone your ancestors.

I'm sure you will devil, god forbid ill let a white man beat my a.ss after the atrocities and etc that they have done to my people throughout the years and decades. Ill summon the 1000 tears and emotions of my ancestors and power of the Sun God Amen-Ra and break your face.

What does that have to do with anything dumbass? People of African descent throughout the Americas and even Africa are suffering from the effects of slavery. How dare you make such a ignorant claim towards our people. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold white supremacy.

Hotep get 'em brotha.

I know enough that you have devilish blood running through your veins, I know you guys call us n$%^%* behind closed doors. I don't feel inferior to whites, I know where I come from Your people spewed hatred for years. Cut the liberal bullsh*t and stop trying to be equal with us when it will never happen.

Slavery isn't the beginning of our history though, I come from Kings & Queens of glorious civilizations and kingdoms in Africa.

Ok Uncle tom house, equality isn't going to happen. Sorry to break it to you, but Whites don't want to be equal with us. Poor whites don't care if they have roads,schools, and etc. As long as they know they're better then Blacks they can sleep at night.

But let us not forget how children were r*ped/molested on slave ships, plantations, and by white slave hoarders in Africa. I can also mention, all the crime (lynchings, harassment, beatings, murder, gang violence (KKK/POLICE)) and etc. I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. THe sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Blacks proves that. Stereotpes aren't just made up, ya know.

Oh wait, but let us not forget how Native America children were r*ped/molested by Whites. I can also mention, all the crime (slaughters/massacres, trail of tears, stealing of land, gang violence (troops)). I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. The sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Native Americans proves that. Stereotypes aren't just made up, ya know.

[pic - click to view]

Looks to me like, because of all this sh*t, nobody likes your race as a whole either. Your "history" is beyond fu*ked up.

Shall I go on April? Dumbass bi*ch. Shut the fu*k up
Don't go by facts, do you? My ancestry consists of creole French and Arabic. I'm considered "black", but I'm not from the same areas of slave trade. The point of what I'm saying? How TF are you guys going to use "white folks" as if they're all genetically the same? GTFOH. They're different just like "us". And for you to throw amen ra into this discussion illustrates your lack of knowledge into this area. What is the cradle of the human race? Once you answer, there will be no more discussion. We're all from one place.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago