Mar 6 - Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2012, 12:44 PM         #81
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
what does being native american have anything to do with it?
 BlaKc said:
fuk yo fake charity, my native american brothers were slaughtered and put in concentration camps so your society could be built so until you people give this land back to the people you stole it from your works dont mean JACK SHYT f*ggit
Yeah........
 03-08-2012, 12:44 PM         #82
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You brought it up fu*kboy u tell me, that was my point u fu*kin slow
 03-08-2012, 12:50 PM         #83
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
no you said if i was native american i wouldn't be on that "kill whitey shyt" and Im asking you why dumbazz
They kept it moving u livin the past I'm done with your ignorant racist a.ss dumb fu*k
 03-08-2012, 01:06 PM         #84
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet some of the guests come into these BX race wars and leave in complete shock hahaha.
 03-08-2012, 01:17 PM         #85
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn white people........nobody likes your race as a whole........your history is fu*ked up with the sh*tty sh*t your race has a done to damn near every race of color and the Irish.........Karma will wipe out the white race.......unfortunately their system of corruption, greed, and power will always remain.
 6 years ago '11        #86
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3846 3846
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The thing is, when black folk say white this and white that, it's kinda like get back for slavery and the discrimination we still face today. Majority of white people ALREADY KNOW THAT and usually think nothing of the sh*t because they know, "sh*t, rather that than to have these ma'fuhkas go on a rampage and look for some real get back." It's only now that there are all these outlets and sh*t that you can hear some bullsh*t like, "Being called cracker is the same thing as being called n*gger." Or, "how come you can say this and we can't?" Look man, I didn't make the rules. Sh*t is what it is. I know there are good white people but for black people its hard for us to just mosey along like sh*ts cool when every day we're reminded of how "inferior" we supposedly are to whites. Let's say YEARS from now all this race sh*t is put behind us and we're all jolly and sh*t together us whites and blacks and my lil' nephew's all grown up and sh*t, white friends black friends all that and decides to watch some throw back BoardWalk Empire episodes lol. You gonna tell me he isn't gonna be thrown off slightly by some of that sh*t? God forbid the n*gga sees RoseWood! lol And there lies the problem. History never goes away. No matter how bad people want it to.
So I guess the problem is that ignorant a.ss people think they are "getting someone back" when they voice their ignorance. All they are doing is holding themselves back.

I come from (and still am in) the HOOD. I see and hear he dumbest sh*t and its just sad. cuz I know that if u actually try, u can accomplish anything u want, and that most of the time, the people who have to help u are not gonna be BLACK. So, if u are allowing your lack of knowledge about another group of people fuel your hatred toward them, not only are u hurting urself, but also the movement toward equality for everyone.

That equality can only happen when people decide that they are no longer going to be ignorant and fearful of the people/things that have been hidden from them, and realize that we all have more in common than differences. Then we can finally turn our attention to the real issues.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Indians kept it moving?

Classic example or the arrogance of some white ppl
 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM         #88
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Indians kept it moving?

Classic example or the arrogance of some white ppl
Motherfu*k you don't that I'm white ive never said what race I am on here, and natives got fu*ked more than blacks and go on about their lives not self hating and promoting genocide they try to make the best out of what happened ain't out shooting each other in a hood and blaming white ppl for it
 03-08-2012, 07:54 PM         #89
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea you're a lame. can't even have an adult discussion.

it's sad people like you give black people a bad name.
I'm lame? I can have a adult discussion, I don't want equality with you people, it will never happen in this world because of class ism and etc. So get over it. It's people like you who give whites a bad name, let alone your ancestors.

bullack86 said:
Don't allow me to meet you in real life. I'd politely and promptly beat your sorry a.ss.
I'm sure you will devil, god forbid ill let a white man beat my a.ss after the atrocities and etc that they have done to my people throughout the years and decades. Ill summon the 1000 tears and emotions of my ancestors and power of the Sun God Amen-Ra and break your face.

corys35 said:
None of that sh*t happened to you personally so you can forget what you don't remember. What if a white man talked all that sh*t bout you? But only white ppl are racist according to boxden. You sir are a bi*ch a scared lil bi*ch
What does that have to do with anything dumbass? People of African descent throughout the Americas and even Africa are suffering from the effects of slavery. How dare you make such a ignorant claim towards our people. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold white supremacy.
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lol this why minorities "in general" hate white people.
Money said "what if a white man talked all that sh*t about you." smh
Just be white, in your white bubble, & live your life.
Funny how everything I say bout this race sh*t in these threads is proven right over & over again. So when my black a.ss looks at photos like that knowing the history I'm posed to just say "alls well here. "I" didnt go through that." ?? White guilt pourin' all up out you n*ggas.
White people acting like black folk havent been given a reason to be racist towards that a.ss.
What were ya'lls reason?

Don't worry...

I'll wait.
Hotep get 'em brotha.

MONSTALOCC said:
Plz no more hangings/lynching pics. That happened to my fam like 3-4 generations back here in Georgia. White folks need to STFU with that "it didn't happen to you" copout. No one is blaming you personally for what yall devilish forefathers did. But to tell us negroes how to feel about something so sensitive and is beyond retarded. Just STFU and keep it moving got damnit. How the fu*k a whiteman gonna tell a blackman how to feel about one of the sickest acts commited against a race of ppl? Esp when racism towards my ppl is STILL ALIVE AND WELL? Plz abort your life via quick suicide and join the devils you are condoning.

mayday20 said:
The problem is you holding it against all white people in today's world. Don't hold me accountable for sh*t that happened 100+ years before I was born. I don't want you to forget where you came from- never that. But to have a general hatred for all white people, when you don't even f*cking know me or what I stand for, is ignorant. If that's how you want to look at life, then yes, you will always feel "inferior" and oppressed. Of course history never goes away...I try to learn from my history, not look for a reason to spew hatred.
I know enough that you have devilish blood running through your veins, I know you guys call us n$%^%* behind closed doors. I don't feel inferior to whites, I know where I come from Your people spewed hatred for years. Cut the liberal bullsh*t and stop trying to be equal with us when it will never happen.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I agree getting over it and letting go is some bullsh*t. My entire point from the beginning of this thread has been, you invite back on you what you put out there.

Simply put, you treat all white people like ex slave owners, they're going to treat you like an ex slave.

It's not about the issue of slavery, it's about how you approach life and treat other people.

Again, you'll never get past yourself if you can never see me as a man but only as a white man. Only you have control over that.

And I'm done with this thread.

[pic - click to view]

Slavery isn't the beginning of our history though, I come from Kings & Queens of glorious civilizations and kingdoms in Africa.

Tony Franks said:
So I guess the problem is that ignorant a.ss people think they are "getting someone back" when they voice their ignorance. All they are doing is holding themselves back.

I come from (and still am in) the HOOD. I see and hear he dumbest sh*t and its just sad. cuz I know that if u actually try, u can accomplish anything u want, and that most of the time, the people who have to help u are not gonna be BLACK. So, if u are allowing your lack of knowledge about another group of people fuel your hatred toward them, not only are u hurting urself, but also the movement toward equality for everyone.

That equality can only happen when people decide that they are no longer going to be ignorant and fearful of the people/things that have been hidden from them, and realize that we all have more in common than differences. Then we can finally turn our attention to the real issues.
Ok Uncle tom house, equality isn't going to happen. Sorry to break it to you, but Whites don't want to be equal with us. Poor whites don't care if they have roads,schools, and etc. As long as they know they're better then Blacks they can sleep at night.

April Moon said:
I could just mention the epidemic that is child r*pe in South Africa, a black country. I could also mention all the crime, r*pe, murder, gang violence etc. that is prevalent in black communities all over America... I could also mention that fact that blacks aren't generally seen as violent for no reason. The sheer amount of crime in black communities proves that. Stereotypes aren't just made up, ya know.

Looks to me like, because of all this sh*t, nobody likes your race as a whole either. Your "history" is also fu*ked up...

Anytime someone black does something racist, you imbeciles always come out bringing up sh*t that happened years ago as if its even relevant. Stop living in the past jackass...
But let us not forget how children were r*ped/molested on slave ships, plantations, and by white slave hoarders in Africa. I can also mention, all the crime (lynchings, harassment, beatings, murder, gang violence (KKK/POLICE)) and etc. I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. THe sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Blacks proves that. Stereotpes aren't just made up, ya know.

Oh wait, but let us not forget how Native America children were r*ped/molested by Whites. I can also mention, all the crime (slaughters/massacres, trail of tears, stealing of land, gang violence (troops)). I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. The sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Native Americans proves that. Stereotypes aren't just made up, ya know.

[pic - click to view]

Looks to me like, because of all this sh*t, nobody likes your race as a whole either. Your "history" is beyond fu*ked up.

Shall I go on April? Dumbass bi*ch. Shut the fu*k up
 03-08-2012, 07:56 PM         #90
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Motherfu*k you don't that I'm white ive never said what race I am on here, and natives got fu*ked more than blacks and go on about their lives not self hating and promoting genocide they try to make the best out of what happened ain't out shooting each other in a hood and blaming white ppl for it
And no they didn't, please shut the fu*k up as well. You must not watch gangland, they have multiple episodes depicting gangs on Indian reservations. And also we have gone on about our lives as well. Native Americans and Blacks are oppressed as well. Your ignorance is baffling, you'r probably white or a troll.
 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM         #91
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm lame? I can have a adult discussion, I don't want equality with you people, it will never happen in this world because of class ism and etc. So get over it. It's people like you who give whites a bad name, let alone your ancestors.

I'm sure you will devil, god forbid ill let a white man beat my a.ss after the atrocities and etc that they have done to my people throughout the years and decades. Ill summon the 1000 tears and emotions of my ancestors and power of the Sun God Amen-Ra and break your face.

What does that have to do with anything dumbass? People of African descent throughout the Americas and even Africa are suffering from the effects of slavery. How dare you make such a ignorant claim towards our people. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold white supremacy.

Hotep get 'em brotha.

I know enough that you have devilish blood running through your veins, I know you guys call us n$%^%* behind closed doors. I don't feel inferior to whites, I know where I come from Your people spewed hatred for years. Cut the liberal bullsh*t and stop trying to be equal with us when it will never happen.

Slavery isn't the beginning of our history though, I come from Kings & Queens of glorious civilizations and kingdoms in Africa.

Ok Uncle tom house, equality isn't going to happen. Sorry to break it to you, but Whites don't want to be equal with us. Poor whites don't care if they have roads,schools, and etc. As long as they know they're better then Blacks they can sleep at night.

But let us not forget how children were r*ped/molested on slave ships, plantations, and by white slave hoarders in Africa. I can also mention, all the crime (lynchings, harassment, beatings, murder, gang violence (KKK/POLICE)) and etc. I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. THe sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Blacks proves that. Stereotpes aren't just made up, ya know.

Oh wait, but let us not forget how Native America children were r*ped/molested by Whites. I can also mention, all the crime (slaughters/massacres, trail of tears, stealing of land, gang violence (troops)). I could also mention the fact that Whites aren't generally seen as violent devilish harbingers of destruction for no reason. The sheer amount of crime and atrocities committed upon Native Americans proves that. Stereotypes aren't just made up, ya know.

[pic - click to view]

Looks to me like, because of all this sh*t, nobody likes your race as a whole either. Your "history" is beyond fu*ked up.

Shall I go on April? Dumbass bi*ch. Shut the fu*k up
So all I took from that was boo hoo I'm black so I don't like whites
 03-08-2012, 08:07 PM         #92
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
So all I took from that was boo hoo I'm black so I don't like whites
trolling aint dead
 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM         #93
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
trolling aint dead
Ha all be aside it should be us against the govt not each other is what they want more important things to worry bout than color
 03-08-2012, 08:18 PM         #94
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the hell said I was trying to be equal to you? I'm good being me. The more I read your responses, the more I think you are the troll. You're consistent, but your intention is to stir up sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #95
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855

**** though
 6 years ago '11        #96
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Yall n*ggas always love to bring up race. Shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '10        #97
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 1134 1134
That is fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 corys35 said:
I know you're not black but your gal is tho
 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM         #99
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Thanks for agreeing with me Jackass, I'm black.
I was mocking you not agreeing with you. It's evident now that you are a uncle tom house negro, go defend whitey some more. You trying so hard to fit in with whites aren't you? Gotta throw your own people under the bus I got a song for you bruh

[video - click to view]

mayday20 said:
Who the hell said I was trying to be equal to you? I'm good being me. The more I read your responses, the more I think you are the troll. You're consistent, but your intention is to stir up sh*t.
I know you don't want to be equal with me, like the rest of your people. You don't gotta remind me fool I'm just speaking my mind and try to wake up my people.
 03-09-2012, 08:41 AM         #100
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I was mocking you not agreeing with you. It's evident now that you are a uncle tom house negro, go defend whitey some more. You trying so hard to fit in with whites aren't you? Gotta throw your own people under the bus I got a song for you bruh

I know you don't want to be equal with me, like the rest of your people. You don't gotta remind me fool I'm just speaking my mind and try to wake up my people.
Wake them up with hatred...You are a damn good role model.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy