Mar 6 - Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2012, 07:04 AM         #61
acid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:
I don't mean to sound old but I miss the days where if you had a problem you'd scrap one on one.

White dude's last name is ****
i thought i was the only one who caught dat, ****.....
 03-08-2012, 07:48 AM         #62
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
None of that sh*t happened to you personally so you can forget what you don't remember. What if a white man talked all that sh*t bout you? But only white ppl are racist according to boxden. You sir are a bi*ch a scared lil bi*ch
Lol this why minorities "in general" hate white people.
Money said "what if a white man talked all that sh*t about you." smh
Just be white, in your white bubble, & live your life.
Funny how everything I say bout this race sh*t in these threads is proven right over & over again. So when my black a.ss looks at photos like that knowing the history I'm posed to just say "alls well here. "I" didnt go through that." ?? White guilt pourin' all up out you n*ggas.
White people acting like black folk havent been given a reason to be racist towards that a.ss.
What were ya'lls reason?

Don't worry...

I'll wait.
 6 years ago '08        #63
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea you're a lame. can't even have an adult discussion.

it's sad people like you give black people a bad name.
how is this cool to say?
 6 years ago '05        #64
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 e G o Maniac said:
Just because they said "You get what you deserve, white boy" it's a hate crime? What if the n*gga who got burned was being an as*hole to someone? Not saying these kids who attacked him shouldn't be castrated, but how can you just classify it a hate crime all willy nilly. Under what basis?
So 2 black kids light a white kid on fire... and say "you get what you deserve white boy"... and you don't consider it a hate crime?

what is a hate crime then?
 6 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
 slimdogg3325 said:
how is this cool to say?
Cuz it's true. If it were a white dude saying k!ll all blacks, I'd say it's people like him who give white people a bad name? you got a problem

ManWithoutFear! said:
Lol this why minorities "in general" hate white people.
Money said "what if a white man talked all that sh*t about you." smh
Just be white, in your white bubble, & live your life.
Funny how everything I say bout this race sh*t in these threads is proven right over & over again. So when my black a.ss looks at photos like that knowing the history I'm posed to just say "alls well here. "I" didnt go through that." ?? White guilt pourin' all up out you n*ggas.
White people acting like black folk havent been given a reason to be racist towards that a.ss.
What were ya'lls reason?

Don't worry...

I'll wait.
I feel you. But what I've always maintained is that it's the fault of the individual who overgeneralizes an entire race. Yea there's some racist fu*k boys out there. But not all of any group is. So when black folks say "white this and white that" they get offended because many of them (myself included) are involved in trying to promote equality. And those mindsets set us back just like the racist white people.

Like I said, white men gave their lives to end slavery too. But most people don't want to acknowledge that. They focus on the pictures like dude posted and ignore the rest.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-08-2012 at 10:12 AM..
 03-08-2012, 10:07 AM         #66
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Cuz it's true. If it were a white dude saying k!ll all blacks, I'd say it's people like him who give white people a bad name? What's the problem
The problem is, why would you give a fuhk?

If you ain't black.
 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM         #67
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Cuz it's true. If it were a white dude saying k!ll all blacks, I'd say it's people like him who give white people a bad name? you got a problem

I feel you. But what I've always maintained is that it's the fault of the individual who overgeneralizes an entire race. Yea there's some racist fu*k boys out there. But not all of any group is. So when black folks say "white this and white that" they get offended because many of them (myself included) are involved in trying to promote equality. And those mindsets set us back just like the racist white people.

Like I said, white men gave their lives to end slavery too. But most people don't want to acknowledge that. They focus on the pictures like dude posted and ignore the rest.
This. /thread
 03-08-2012, 10:38 AM         #68
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

The thing is, when black folk say white this and white that, it's kinda like get back for slavery and the discrimination we still face today. Majority of white people ALREADY KNOW THAT and usually think nothing of the sh*t because they know, "sh*t, rather that than to have these ma'fuhkas go on a rampage and look for some real get back." It's only now that there are all these outlets and sh*t that you can hear some bullsh*t like, "Being called cracker is the same thing as being called n*gger." Or, "how come you can say this and we can't?" Look man, I didn't make the rules. Sh*t is what it is. I know there are good white people but for black people its hard for us to just mosey along like sh*ts cool when every day we're reminded of how "inferior" we supposedly are to whites. Let's say YEARS from now all this race sh*t is put behind us and we're all jolly and sh*t together us whites and blacks and my lil' nephew's all grown up and sh*t, white friends black friends all that and decides to watch some throw back BoardWalk Empire episodes lol. You gonna tell me he isn't gonna be thrown off slightly by some of that sh*t? God forbid the n*gga sees RoseWood! lol And there lies the problem. History never goes away. No matter how bad people want it to.
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The problem is, why would you give a fuhk?

If you ain't black.
Man you don't know me. You know I have an Italian flag in my sig but that's it.

You don't know how I'm involved with CORE, how I help promote Juneteenth here in Denver, the organizations I've helped to promote racial equality.

So realize that generalizing everybody is just ignorant and it's sad if you will always see me as a white man but I see you as just a man.

Like I said. I'm not expecting to forget, but if you walk around and treat every white guy you see as a slave owner, then wtf good does that do for society?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-08-2012 at 10:47 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
Plz no more hangings/lynching pics. That happened to my fam like 3-4 generations back here in Georgia. White folks need to STFU with that "it didn't happen to you" copout. No one is blaming you personally for what yall devilish forefathers did. But to tell us negroes how to feel about something so sensitive and is beyond retarded. Just STFU and keep it moving got damnit. How the fu*k a whiteman gonna tell a blackman how to feel about one of the sickest acts commited against a race of ppl? Esp when racism towards my ppl is STILL ALIVE AND WELL? Plz abort your life via quick suicide and join the devils you are condoning.
 03-08-2012, 10:57 AM         #71
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
You going to tell the Jews to let go of the Holocaust? Or Just Black Americans who are descendants of slaves? I forgot its a double-standard.

Stories? Are you insinuating that they are untrue? What does never feeling a whip upon my back, never sweating in fields, and etc have to do with anything? Do you even know what its like to be Black in America? Blacks are still suffering from the effects of slavery till this day, you cannot say I did not experience slavery when I suffer from its effect right now.

ManWithoutFear! said:
The thing is, when black folk say white this and white that, it's kinda like get back for slavery and the discrimination we still face today. Majority of white people ALREADY KNOW THAT and usually think nothing of the sh*t because they know, "sh*t, rather that than to have these ma'fuhkas go on a rampage and look for some real get back." It's only now that there are all these outlets and sh*t that you can hear some bullsh*t like, "Being called cracker is the same thing as being called n*gger." Or, "how come you can say this and we can't?" Look man, I didn't make the rules. Sh*t is what it is. I know there are good white people but for black people its hard for us to just mosey along like sh*ts cool when every day we're reminded of how "inferior" we supposedly are to whites. Let's say YEARS from now all this race sh*t is put behind us and we're all jolly and sh*t together us whites and blacks and my lil' nephew's all grown up and sh*t, white friends black friends all that and decides to watch some throw back BoardWalk Empire episodes lol. You gonna tell me he isn't gonna be thrown off slightly by some of that sh*t? God forbid the n*gga sees RoseWood! lol And there lies the problem. History never goes away. No matter how bad people want it to.
The problem is you holding it against all white people in today's world. Don't hold me accountable for sh*t that happened 100+ years before I was born. I don't want you to forget where you came from- never that. But to have a general hatred for all white people, when you don't even f*cking know me or what I stand for, is ignorant. If that's how you want to look at life, then yes, you will always feel "inferior" and oppressed. Of course history never goes away...I try to learn from my history, not look for a reason to spew hatred.
 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM         #72
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man you don't know me. You know I have an Italian flag in my sig but that's it.

You don't know how I'm involved with CORE, how I help promote Juneteenth here in Denver, the organizations I've helped to promote racial equality.

So realize that generalizing everybody is just ignorant and it's sad if you will always see me as a white man but I see you as just a man.

Like I said. I'm not expecting to forget, but if you walk around and treat every white guy you see as a slave owner, then wtf good does that do for society?
Yo that's fantastic that you sit here with this, "hey check me out! I'm done with this whole racist stuff, and so should you" stuff. Typical. Because NOW that white people wanna love their brother it's time for back people to just let go and love as well." ?? C'mon g. But I predicted this would be this way a long time ago. The whole reverse racism thing. And dig... I DIDN'T GROW UP AROUND WHITE PEOPLE! It wasn't until my black a.ss joined the US Army Infantry, in theater, all while the whole Katrina thing was going down that I really saw just how white folk REALLY think about me and the few brothas that were in my unit. But that's here nor there. I'm good now. Lesson learned. And seriously, that is a great thing you're doing, but I'm here to tell you that not all black people wanna hear that sh*t. And regardless how white people feel about "black people needing to let this and that go" their fuhkin' opinions on that matter are null and void. Simply because, white ain't black. We can go on all the live long day, but even in these "advanced times" we're in, this country still has alotta soul searching to do far as racial matters is concerned. And remarks like "black people need to get over slavery" and other retarded a.ss sh*t I read people post on this site just proves that sh*t.
 03-08-2012, 11:03 AM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Plz no more hangings/lynching pics. That happened to my fam like 3-4 generations back here in Georgia. White folks need to STFU with that "it didn't happen to you" copout. No one is blaming you personally for what yall devilish forefathers did. But to tell us negroes how to feel about something so sensitive and is beyond retarded. Just STFU and keep it moving got damnit. How the fu*k a whiteman gonna tell a blackman how to feel about one of the sickest acts commited against a race of ppl? Esp when racism towards my ppl is STILL ALIVE AND WELL? Plz abort your life via quick suicide and join the devils you are condoning.
Ya know? I swear, I'ma just have to go back to downloading movies and music from this site like I was originally doing.
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yo that's fantastic that you sit here with this, "hey check me out! I'm done with this whole racist stuff, and so should you" stuff. Typical. Because NOW that white people wanna love their brother it's time for back people to just let go and love as well." ?? C'mon g. But I predicted this would be this way a long time ago. The whole reverse racism thing. And dig... I DIDN'T GROW UP AROUND WHITE PEOPLE! It wasn't until my black a.ss joined the US Army Infantry, in theater, all while the whole Katrina thing was going down that I really saw just how white folk REALLY think about me and the few brothas that were in my unit. But that's here nor there. I'm good now. Lesson learned. And seriously, that is a great thing you're doing, but I'm here to tell you that not all black people wanna hear that sh*t. And regardless how white people feel about "black people needing to let this and that go" their fuhkin' opinions on that matter are null and void. Simply because, white ain't black. We can go on all the live long day, but even in these "advanced times" we're in, this country still has alotta soul searching to do far as racial matters is concerned. And remarks like "black people need to get over slavery" and other retarded a.ss sh*t I read people post on this site just proves that sh*t.
I agree getting over it and letting go is some bullsh*t. My entire point from the beginning of this thread has been, you invite back on you what you put out there.

Simply put, you treat all white people like ex slave owners, they're going to treat you like an ex slave.

It's not about the issue of slavery, it's about how you approach life and treat other people.

Again, you'll never get past yourself if you can never see me as a man but only as a white man. Only you have control over that.

And I'm done with this thread.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 mayday20 said:
The problem is you holding it against all white people in today's world. Don't hold me accountable for sh*t that happened 100+ years before I was born. I don't want you to forget where you came from- never that. But to have a general hatred for all white people, when you don't even f*cking know me or what I stand for, is ignorant. If that's how you want to look at life, then yes, you will always feel "inferior" and oppressed. Of course history never goes away...I try to learn from my history, not look for a reason to spew hatred.

You're 1 of Bx best posters, fair and balanced.
But it's sooooo easy for you to say that when it's not the other way around. Imagine if it was. You would feel some kinda way about it. Negatively and positively.
 6 years ago '09        #76
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
the boys last name is ****?
 03-08-2012, 11:30 AM         #77
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I agree getting over it and letting go is some bullsh*t. My entire point from the beginning of this thread has been, you invite back on you what you put out there.

Simply put, you treat all white people like ex slave owners, they're going to treat you like an ex slave.

It's not about the issue of slavery, it's about how you approach life and treat other people.

Again, you'll never get past yourself if you can never see me as a man but only as a white man. Only you have control over that.

And I'm done with this thread.

[pic - click to view]

Hey man. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying. You sound like a good dude, but yo, I'm doing pretty good in my life, just sucks that it felt like I had to jump through so many extra fuhkin' hoops just to be here. Makes me feel like, sheeeeeit, I shoulda just kept my a.ss in the Bronx. lol
I don't hate all white people, but growing up I never got to see that side of the spectrum. The whole white man doesn't like you sh*t. Grew up with Blacks and Hispanics. Just sucked that when I finally branched off it was like, "OOOHH! So this is what my grandparents was talkin' bout?!"
 6 years ago '04        #78
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
The white kid that got burned family owned slaves hundreds of years ago

revenge is a bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 BlaKc said:
caveman why did you have to prop me and send me this racist rant instead of posting it?

this how white people think, they call the profits they gained from the extermination of one race and enslavement of another "progress". And the idea of even giving back a state to the native americans is blasphemous to their covetous souls
I said that to YOU because you and I have a history. Way to try and twist my words around. I said keep wishing for your land back because it won't happen. as far as society has come and how many other people call this place home. Same with Mexico and the Spanish, same with Israel and Palestine, same with Tibet and China.

On a separate note, I said progress is a mother fu*ker because you seem to have a hard time progressing out of your ignorant mindset. So stay keepin your racist a.ss avy's, acting like a black panther wannabe and stay mad that the white man keepin' you down.

I should have known better than to a.ssume you had any sort of critical thinking skills.

PS you need the props and I said I'm done with this thread. That's why I didn't post it here.

Keep reaching chump. Your mom should have swallowed that load.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-08-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 03-08-2012, 12:37 PM         #80
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
fuk yo fake charity, my native american brothers were slaughtered and put in concentration camps so your society could be built so until you people give this land back to the people you stole it from your works dont mean JACK SHYT f*ggit
U are a god damn idiot u ain't native American or you wouldn't be on that k!ll whitey sh*t, I can trace my roots back to the trail of tears gtfo with that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy