Mar 6 - Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 10:57 AM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
very clearly a racially motivated attack... watch them not be charged with a hate crime...
I guess your mad cause this kids face is going to look like the guy in your avy...........this sh*t wrong on so many different levels though ......cats are 16 the kids is 13...........throw these fu*kers under the jail .....you gotta be heartless to see someone else on fire.......that sh*t is fu*ked up
 03-07-2012, 11:00 AM         #42
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
I guess I was wrong...You never cease to amaze me with how batsh*t crazy you are. Let it go man.
now that sir is a request that is too much to ask...........dont ask us to let it go.......ask you how you can better understand....alot of these people who did this sh*t never faced 1 day in prison or even a courthouse........while blacks were convicted and put to death for crimes they didnt even commit..........you have to admit these are still open wounds and deserve more then a get over it.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
This is wrong.. this just makes minorities look bad and fuel racist white folk to be like "see see look at that" but those boys deserve a beat down and 20 years in prison for that... i dont care what your race is man live and let live
 03-07-2012, 11:50 AM         #44
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
This is wrong.. this just makes minorities look bad and fuel racist white folk to be like "see see look at that" but those boys deserve a beat down and 20 years in prison for that... i dont care what your race is man live and let live
thats how i feel when i hear dumbass arabs making terror threats then complain why "westerners" hate them. its so obvious where the racism stems from, but some minorities dont realize it.
 6 years ago '06        #45
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
I'm sorry but this story kinda sounds like BS he only had first degree Burns which means he ain't fu*ked up that bad but his mom said she believes the students go to his school if this were the case they could easily be identified by this kid. not saying the kid is a liar but it just don't sound right
 03-07-2012, 01:09 PM         #46
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**** said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries.

Yeah reading over it alot of this sh*t doesnt makes sense.......it might be the ol blame the black guy scenario, but it sounds like either his mother was involved and is covering up or he accidently set himself on fire and is lying to his mother about it .
 03-07-2012, 01:17 PM         #47
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
now that sir is a request that is too much to ask...........dont ask us to let it go.......ask you how you can better understand....alot of these people who did this sh*t never faced 1 day in prison or even a courthouse........while blacks were convicted and put to death for crimes they didnt even commit..........you have to admit these are still open wounds and deserve more then a get over it.
So this comment is okay? -
I think all Blacks should perform a genocide on white devils,
That sh*t is over the top man...What if I, as a white male, said some sh*t like that on here (with the roles reversed)? What would be your reaction?
 03-07-2012, 01:33 PM         #48
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
So this comment is okay? -

That sh*t is over the top man...What if I, as a white male, said some sh*t like that on here (with the roles reversed)? What would be your reaction?
no its not.........you have racist whites just like racist blacks.........you cannot generalize.......I was referring to those pictures he posted...........I mean you did see the white lady smiling in the first one? White,black, green or yellow that sh*t should make you uneasy, if it doesnt.....well hey...........
 03-07-2012, 03:12 PM         #49
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
no its not.........you have racist whites just like racist blacks.........you cannot generalize.......I was referring to those pictures he posted...........I mean you did see the white lady smiling in the first one? White,black, green or yellow that sh*t should make you uneasy, if it doesnt.....well hey...........
Well yeah that whole picture is disturbing...I was only talking about dude and his genocide on white devils speech.
 03-07-2012, 03:38 PM         #50
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
I guess I was wrong...You never cease to amaze me with how batsh*t crazy you are. Let it go man.
You going to tell the Jews to let go of the Holocaust? Or Just Black Americans who are descendants of slaves? I forgot its a double-standard.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea none of it from personal experience. So your self righteous quest to rid the world of the white devil is based on stories you've been told. You never felt a whip. You never sweat in the fields. You're anger stems from stories you've been told.

Do you hear Asians today say sh*t like this because they were enslaved to build the rail road? Do you hear Jews preaching no days to k!ll every German?

No, it's your personal choice to hold on to so much hate. I'm not saying forget what happened. But to let that guide your life is detrimental to yourself, your kids and society as a whole.

By spewing all that hatred and negativity, you are only inviting the same back on yourself. The more racism you say, the more racism you're going to experience. It's a never ending cycle and you will forever be angry and lose out on all that life has to offer because you're so preoccupied with hating someone else.
Stories? Are you insinuating that they are untrue? What does never feeling a whip upon my back, never sweating in fields, and etc have to do with anything? Do you even know what its like to be Black in America? Blacks are still suffering from the effects of slavery till this day, you cannot say I did not experience slavery when I suffer from its effect right now.

Dos-effect said:
 6 years ago '07        #51
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
evil lil motherfu*kers... eyes for an eye. rotisserie they a.sses.
 6 years ago '04        #52
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 lifeundthescope said:
You going to tell the Jews to let go of the Holocaust? Or Just Black Americans who are descendants of slaves? I forgot its a double-standard.

Stories? Are you insinuating that they are untrue? What does never feeling a whip upon my back, never sweating in fields, and etc have to do with anything? Do you even know what its like to be Black in America? Blacks are still suffering from the effects of slavery till this day, you cannot say I did not experience slavery when I suffer from its effect right now.

I'm not saying they are untrue and you missed my entire point.

I also said racism exists today. That's obvious.

Point is, as long as you stay blinded by hate, you will be running against the wind. You will bring more hardship on yourself and your family than you need.

You do know that white men gave their lives to end slavery don't you?

The more you preach hate against the others, the more the others will hate you. As long as you keep portraying the stereotypical angry black man, the more people are going to treat you as the stereotypical angry black man. And you will die a very bitter man.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-07-2012 at 05:07 PM..
 03-07-2012, 06:08 PM         #53
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
:dancingcool::applause:

verdict= not guilty
Are you being seious or are you joking?
 6 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2233 2233
Taking the racial aspect out of it, this was some SUPER sucker sh1t. Jumpin a dude and setting him on fire. Young n*ggaz out here shook bout catching that 1 y 1 fade. That's why n*ggas be givin up the chute (NH) when the go to the pen. Can't handle themselves w/the 1's & 2's. Unless the victim r*ped or murdered a family member, nothing he did or said should cause them to do this. Pray for the victim & his family. Pray for justice for this heinous crime. I hate to see young brothas throw they life away for a lifestyle asthetic that ain't even real. Black parents ain't what they used to be.
 6 years ago '10        #55
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,816 | Props total: 4863 4863
 iAmKingMook said:
Kids now-a-days are bi*ches. What can't they just f!ght one on one like back in the day.
to scared to lose
 03-07-2012, 07:36 PM         #56
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm not saying they are untrue and you missed my entire point.

I also said racism exists today. That's obvious.

Point is, as long as you stay blinded by hate, you will be running against the wind. You will bring more hardship on yourself and your family than you need.

You do know that white men gave their lives to end slavery don't you?

The more you preach hate against the others, the more the others will hate you. As long as you keep portraying the stereotypical angry black man, the more people are going to treat you as the stereotypical angry black man. And you will die a very bitter man.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #57
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
yea you're a lame. can't even have an adult discussion.

it's sad people like you give black people a bad name.
 6 years ago '05        #58
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 lifeundthescope said:
I think all Blacks should perform a genocide on white devils, for the atrocities that they have not only committed to those of African descent, but every other race on this planet. Whites are less then 10% of the population on earth, so they do not fair a chance at surviving. I don't see what the problem is, I mean let us Black folk not forget.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So like I said, Black folk don't forget.
Don't allow me to meet you in real life. I'd politely and promptly beat your sorry a.ss.
 03-07-2012, 09:14 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
:dancingcool::applause:

verdict= not guilty
Lmao! Oh sh*t
 03-08-2012, 06:45 AM         #60
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I think all Blacks should perform a genocide on white devils, for the atrocities that they have not only committed to those of African descent, but every other race on this planet. Whites are less then 10% of the population on earth, so they do not fair a chance at surviving. I don't see what the problem is, I mean let us Black folk not forget.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So like I said, Black folk don't forget.
None of that sh*t happened to you personally so you can forget what you don't remember. What if a white man talked all that sh*t bout you? But only white ppl are racist according to boxden. You sir are a bi*ch a scared lil bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago