Mar 6 - Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
this is ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #22
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
"We were told it's a hate crime," **** told KTLA.

fu*ked up what they did to kid tho
 6 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
very fu*ked up...but i couldnt help but laugh at him being white last name ****, sounds like a Chappelle skit

but hope the kid recovers fully
 6 years ago '10        #24
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
cant find the humor in this but will reserver my 2 cents when more info on this comes to light. It's a possibility this could not be racially charged.

But if it was fu*k em and they parents. Thats some home grown racism right there.
 03-06-2012, 06:42 PM         #25
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:
I don't mean to sound old but I miss the days where if you had a problem you'd scrap one on one.

And then be friends
 6 years ago '08        #26
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
These 16 year old kids need to be taken away, if they've burned a kid then just think of all the other things they've probably done to other kids over their lives. I bet you they fu*k with other kids on a daily basis. But let this incident be the end of their days on the skreets. And I dunno if it's racially motivated or not because if white people live in that neighborhood and those n*ggas had contact with white people on a daily basis then there's probably a reason they went after this particular kid.
 6 years ago '11        #27
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 e G o Maniac said:
Just because they said "You get what you deserve, white boy" it's a hate crime? What if the n*gga who got burned was being an as*hole to someone? Not saying these kids who attacked him shouldn't be castrated, but how can you just classify it a hate crime all willy nilly. Under what basis?
lol you have got to be kidding me right?
 6 years ago '04        #28
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
You are a skimming beast, like you impress me with your ability to stay relevant faster by not actually reading material, you are a hybrid bro, achieved a new level of internet ascension props bro, but get me back ahahahahahahaha.
 03-06-2012, 09:03 PM         #29
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
article already said it was considered a hate crime

if the boy were to return and end the attackers lives............. i would not see much wrong with that
I think all Blacks should perform a genocide on white devils, for the atrocities that they have not only committed to those of African descent, but every other race on this planet. Whites are less then 10% of the population on earth, so they do not fair a chance at surviving. I don't see what the problem is, I mean let us Black folk not forget.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This infamous incident was part of the wave of racial and labor violence that swept the U.S. during the “Red Summer” of 1919. As in the nation at large, it was a turning point in the history of Omaha’s black community. Following a national pattern, the local daily newspaper carried lurid, sensational accounts of attacks by African American males on white women, without similar coverage of a.ssaults on African American women, by either black or white males. After one particularly provocative story in September of 1919, Will Brown, an African American man, was arrested and held in the Douglas County Courthouse. Largely due to the newspaper story, a mob gathered. Omaha Mayor Edward P. Smith was nearly lynched himself when he unsuccessfully attempted to disperse the crowd. Then the mob broke into the recently constructed building, tearing off Brown’s clothing as he was being dragged out. He was hanged on a nearby lamppost and then his body was riddled with bullets. Finally the body was burned. Members of the mob tied what remained of his charred body to an automobile, and dragged it around the streets of downtown Omaha. Pieces of the rope used to lynch Brown were sold as souvenirs for 10 cents apiece.

Although some of the leaders of the lynching were placed on trial, most received suspended sentences, or were convicted of minor offenses such as destruction of public property. Some of the causes of the “Courthouse Lynching of 1919” were linked to Omaha city politics. The mayor, who was a recently-elected reformer, was at odds with the machine-controlled police department, whose members were conspicuously absent during the height of the riot. One of the thousands of witnesses to the lynching was a young man named Henry Fonda, who later remembered, “It was the most horrendous sight I’d ever seen…My hands were wet and there were tears in my eyes. All I could think of was that young black man dangling at the end of a rope.”
So like I said, Black folk don't forget.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-06-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #30
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Ahura said:
A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa ****, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," **** told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," **** told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

**** said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries.

She believes the students also attend East High School with her son, and said he will not be returning to the school. She also told KMBC her traumatized family plans now plans to move.

"My 5-year-old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?'" **** said. "I was in tears."

6 years ago '11        #31
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
I think all Blacks should perform a genocide on white devils, for the atrocities that they have not only committed to those of African descent, but every other race on this planet. Whites are less then 10% of the population on earth, so they do not fair a chance at surviving. I don't see what the problem is, I mean let us Black folk not forget.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So you still want your reparations???
We know that slavery/lynching etc happened but we're not complaining about it...how would k!lling off the caucasian race be beneficial to the world?
 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM         #32
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man... This place is full of surprises...
 03-06-2012, 10:04 PM         #33
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2012, 10:26 PM         #34
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
You are a complete imbecile.
Whites don't like Blacks pulling their skeletons out the closet
 ShaquilleBrown said:
So you still want your reparations???
We know that slavery/lynching etc happened but we're not complaining about it...how would k!lling off the caucasian race be beneficial to the world?
I still do, yes. To the world? I'm thinking about our races well-being, god forbid ill allow some sh*t like slavery to happen to my people again, same goes for my descendants. This devils molested little black children on these slave ships and throughout history, threw black babies to the sharks during the travel across the Atlantic. They're still brutalizing us to this day, these racist police officers. sh*t is disgusting how we still allow them to do this to us
 6 years ago '04        #35
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 lifeundthescope said:

I still do, yes. To the world? I'm thinking about our races well-being, god forbid ill allow some sh*t like slavery to happen to my people again, same goes for my descendants. This devils molested little black children on these slave ships and throughout history, threw black babies to the sharks during the travel across the Atlantic. They're still brutalizing us to this day, these racist police officers. sh*t is disgusting how we still allow them to do this to us
Wow you got a lot of hate my dude. Funny how all of it comes from stories you've heard and none of it from personal experience. Yea racism still exists for all races by all races. You gonna fix that? The only thing that will fix that is a world full of mixed babies. And how's that gonna happen if you k!ll off the white race?

Take that 40 acres and a mule sh*t and cuz you're just as bad as those racist a.ss white people in the pictures you posted.
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

Me, personally, I have never been brutalized by an white officer and I've been around/talked to a number of them.
Granted, some cops are corrupt and abuse authority, you shouldn't let it cast a bad rep for ALL officers because not all of them want to hurt you.
Same for Caucasian people in general, you can't stay mad about what happened decades ago, especially when you've never experienced it yourself, I don't see where all the hate towards Caucasian people is coming from, have you ever experienced discrimination of any kind from a white person?
 03-07-2012, 02:27 AM         #37
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Wow you got a lot of hate my dude. Funny how all of it comes from stories you've heard and none of it from personal experience. Yea racism still exists for all races by all races. You gonna fix that? The only thing that will fix that is a world full of mixed babies. And how's that gonna happen if you k!ll off the white race?

Take that 40 acres and a mule sh*t and cuz you're just as bad as those racist a.ss white people in the pictures you posted.
None of it from personal experience? What the fu*k does that have to do with anything? Are you going to go tell the Jews in Germany who's ancestors were burned in furnaces by the Nazi's? shut the fu*k up. I don't interracial date, nor would I want my child to be mixed. I'm just as bad for thoughts of vengeance?

ShaquilleBrown said:
Me, personally, I have never been brutalized by an white officer and I've been around/talked to a number of them.
Granted, some cops are corrupt and abuse authority, you shouldn't let it cast a bad rep for ALL officers because not all of them want to hurt you.
Same for Caucasian people in general, you can't stay mad about what happened decades ago, especially when you've never experienced it yourself, I don't see where all the hate towards Caucasian people is coming from, have you ever experienced discrimination of any kind from a white person?
The atrocities that were afflicted upon my people radiates within me. I cannot let go what was done to our people, and is still going on today within this wicked country and society. I decry for those who were brutalized by these devils, the children who were fed to the sharks, the black women who was r*ped, the black boys and girls who were molested by those devilish evil beast upon those slave ships.
 03-07-2012, 10:24 AM         #38
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
White, black, brown, whatever...this is pure evil... What could possibly excuse doing this to a 13 year old?

Bet lifeundthescope won't show up in this thread with his devil comments.

lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I guess I was wrong...You never cease to amaze me with how batsh*t crazy you are. Let it go man.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
thats fu*ked up...

these parents sometimes cant be the blame most of em are at working making a living
and have too many other kids to tend to most likely single parent
and the oldest is always the one pulling this type of sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #40
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 lifeundthescope said:
None of it from personal experience? What the fu*k does that have to do with anything? Are you going to go tell the Jews in Germany who's ancestors were burned in furnaces by the Nazi's? shut the fu*k up. I don't interracial date, nor would I want my child to be mixed. I'm just as bad for thoughts of vengeance?
Yea none of it from personal experience. So your self righteous quest to rid the world of the white devil is based on stories you've been told. You never felt a whip. You never sweat in the fields. You're anger stems from stories you've been told.

Do you hear Asians today say sh*t like this because they were enslaved to build the rail road? Do you hear Jews preaching no days to k!ll every German?

No, it's your personal choice to hold on to so much hate. I'm not saying forget what happened. But to let that guide your life is detrimental to yourself, your kids and society as a whole.

By spewing all that hatred and negativity, you are only inviting the same back on yourself. The more racism you say, the more racism you're going to experience. It's a never ending cycle and you will forever be angry and lose out on all that life has to offer because you're so preoccupied with hating someone else.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-07-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy