Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
 Left Hook said:
THANK YOU - I ALWAYS bring this up to people who say homos3xuality is a s3xual preference and they should be given equal rights.

I'm all for equal s3xual rights, but what about people whose s3xual preferences gravitate towards young children? Or animals? Are we going to allow that as well because it's just a "s3xual preference" and that they "were born that way"?

Makes no sense, man. Gay marriage advocates need to stop their double standard bullsh*t. If you truly believe in an agenda of equality, start supporting pedophiles and people who participate in bestiality then. It's under the same common foundation: pro-choice.

Stupid idiots don't even realise they're letting standards slip further and further away from natural norms
You're an idiot if you think being gay is anything remotely close to fu*king little kids or animals. wow.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 VinylDigga213 said:
I don't mind gays, they're human and deserve human rights, but I can't stand religious extremist morons and jesus freaks. The piece of sh*t christian religion is whats fu*kin up our nation, not the gays.
Not the religion, the people. Please make the distinction. There's plenty of Christians out there risking their lives doing charitable things in third world countries you'd never dream of doing. I'm not a strict Christian by practice, but hey, I acknowledge good when it's being done.
 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM         #143
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:

"Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. "
liberals didnt do sh*t for blacks but enslave them further. liberals hate blacks but use their fake agenda to gain black support
 6 years ago '07        #144
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Not the religion, the people. Please make the distinction. There's plenty of Christians out there risking their lives doing charitable things in third world countries you'd never dream of doing. I'm not a strict Christian by practice, but hey, I acknowledge good when it's being done.
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time. Mohandas Gandhi
 6 years ago '05        #145
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
You're an idiot if you think being gay is anything remotely close to fu*king little kids or animals. wow.
What's the difference? Being gay is a s3xual preference, and I'm not against it. But if you're going to criticize other people for making a different choice to yours, then I have a problem with that. Let the pedophiles and bestiality fiends do what they want to then - after all, it's a s3xual preference.

Trust me, 50 years down the line, your argument against pedophilia and bestiality is going to deter more and more. Save yourself the trouble of arguing with me.

Read again: No problem with gays, but I do have a problem with gays who have double standards.
 6 years ago '08        #146
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
Wait a sec.......All gay folks are sterile?

6 years ago '07        #147
space
space
 Left Hook said:
What's the difference? Being gay is a s3xual preference, and I'm not against it. But if you're going to criticize other people for making a different choice to yours, then I have a problem with that. Let the pedophiles and bestiality fiends do what they want to then - after all, it's a s3xual preference.

Trust me, 50 years down the line, your argument against pedophilia and bestiality is going to deter more and more. Save yourself the trouble of arguing with me.

Read again: No problem with gays, but I do have a problem with gays who have double standards.
whats the difference well for one when two guys bang who is hurt here? No one. When a guy fu*ks a little kid who is hurt here? well the kid for starters, do I need to explain further?
 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM         #148
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon the bible is laded with homo sh*t and incest.

its fu*king gross, i mean kane & abel had s3x with their mom eve.
 6 years ago '05        #149
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 minimafia_aj said:
Tried saying this on like page 3 and had to just abort the thread. Wasn't worth getting into with people who can't see the difference.
 6 years ago '05        #150
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time. Mohandas Gandhi
I agree. I'm not here to look to other Christians as an example on how to live my life, though. I'm here to use Jesus - the compassionate, loving, forgiving moral leader - as MY personal moral compass. People make mistakes and I don't aspire to be other Christians
 6 years ago '08        #151
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Left Hook said:

Pedophilia's against the law, and bestiality isn't between two consenting parties/adults
 6 years ago '11        #152
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Left Hook said:

What is the difference?
1. A kid can't consent
2. A kid is getting r*ped.
 6 years ago '07        #153
space
space
 stl12188 said:
Tried saying this on like page 3 and had to just abort the thread. Wasn't worth getting into with people who can't see the difference.
to be honest, I've seen it posted on here multiple times by that idiot Michael_moore and chief dee. Idk why I even argue the point anymore lol. But yeah I've said it multiple times also.
 6 years ago '05        #154
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
What is wrong with polygamy or incest , both are of age and agree upon it.
 6 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I agree. I'm not here to look to other Christians as an example on how to live my life, though. I'm here to use Jesus - the compassionate, loving, forgiving moral leader - as MY personal moral compass. People make mistakes and I don't aspire to be other Christians
I'm not saying you're a bad person lol I was just alluding to your point about its the people not the religion. I know christians who do great things for communities and people.
 6 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 zogby said:
What is wrong with polygamy or incest , both are of age and agree upon it.
you can marry a cousin in more states than you can marry the same s3x. And personally I don't give a fu*k about polygamy lol its weird as sh*t to me but then again Im not religious so
 6 years ago '05        #157
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Pedophilia's against the law, and bestiality isn't between two consenting parties/adults
But homos3xuality was condemned a couple of centuries ago as well? If gay people are advocating that the law is wrong (as they definitely are), what's to stop pedophiles doing the same thing 50-100 years from now? I find rationalising s3xual preference to be inexcusable if we can't draw the line, man.

Some people might justify pedophilia 50 years from now and say that they need love and affection from a 10 year old just as a 10 year old needs guidance, mentoring and elderly love from a 50 year old. Are we going to get down with that? Don't say no, because trust me, once the momentum is there a few decades or centuries from now, you'll look like the odd one out.

Same goes for bestiality. It's the same sort of mentality. I don't care what you say, because it's a s3xual preference, just as homos3xuality, heteros3xuality and pedophilia are s3xual preferences.
 6 years ago '11        #158
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,966 | Props total: 9855 9855
 starzz said:
Your insistent name calling does not change the fact. I am in no way a gay male but I do believe everyone should be treated equally in today's society. Its not solely about supporting the homos3xual lifestyle as much as its about supporting human rights. If you can't wrap your mind around the fact that they are human regardless of s3xual preference then I feel sorry for you. Religious doctrine has taught the masses to treat people with less dignity then they truly deserve. Its people like you that are making the world worse off not the homos3xual segment of the population.
 6 years ago '07        #159
space
space
 Left Hook said:
But homos3xuality was condemned a couple of centuries ago as well? If gay people are advocating that the law is wrong (as they definitely are), what's to stop pedophiles doing the same thing 50-100 years from now? I find rationalising s3xual preference to be inexcusable if we can't draw the line, man.

Some people might justify pedophilia 50 years from now and say that they need love and affection from a 10 year old just as a 10 year old needs guidance, mentoring and elderly love from a 50 year old. Are we going to get down with that? Don't say no, because trust me, once the momentum is there a few decades or centuries from now, you'll look like the odd one out.

Same goes for bestiality. It's the same sort of mentality. I don't care what you say, because it's a s3xual preference, just as homos3xuality, heteros3xuality and pedophilia are s3xual preferences.
If pedophiles wanna come out and try to get it legal, go for it lol Its not gonna happen. Being gay is a victimless act, fu*king a dog or a underage kid isn't. therefore your argument is invalid. You do know, not so long ago interracial marriages had the same kind of things said about it, right?
 6 years ago '05        #160
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Equal rights
A gay man can marry a woman
and a gay woman can marry a man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy