Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #121
Philosophiskull 5 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
Mike...
 03-06-2012, 05:17 PM         #122
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Below is a statement by Kirk Cameron released to The Christian Post about his remarks about homos3xuality during a recent interview on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

In a recent interview about my film, "Monumental," I was asked to share my views on homos3xuality, gay marriage, and abortion. I spoke as honestly as I could, but some people believe my responses were not loving toward those in the gay community. That is not true. I can a.ssuredly say that it's my life's mission to love all people.

The only way to properly answer these kind of questions is to begin the discussion with another question: Is life and s3xuality sacred or are they not? If they are, then God has something to say about these things. If not, then everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the matter.

I believe that freedom of speech and freedom of religion go hand-in-hand in America. I should be able to express moral views on social issues – especially those that have been the underpinning of Western civilization for 2,000 years – without being slandered, accused of hate speech, and told from those who preach "tolerance" that I need to either bend my beliefs to their moral standards or be silent when I'm in the public square.

In any society that is governed by the rule of law, some form of morality is always imposed. It's inescapable. But it is also a complicated subject, and that is why I believe we need to learn how to debate these things with greater love and respect.

I've been encouraged by the support of many friends (including gay friends, incidentally). Thank you! I look forward to those who will join me as I seek to show you our true "National Treasure," at the live, nationwide viewing of "Monumental" on Tuesday, March 27th ().

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #123
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
love is love if they want to get married let them... i respect the fact that he's honest tho
 6 years ago '11        #124
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
Wonder how many dudes that claim homos3xuality is "unnatural" are simultaneously fu*king chicks in the a.ss?
 03-06-2012, 05:25 PM         #125
thakid96731  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
The only reason he says this is cause hes religious. Has nothing to do with backbone.
you dont know what the fu*k your talkin bout
 6 years ago '04        #126
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,419 | Props total: 6447 6447
celebrity? ..he is known for one show and all them b movies about religion

i don't care what anybody does with their s3xuality. if god does exist and wants to deal with them later he will. what the fuk it got to do with me
 03-06-2012, 05:26 PM         #127
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakid96731 said:
you dont know what the fu*k your talkin bout
lol when does he ever?
 6 years ago '07        #128
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Michael_Moore said:
lol when does he ever?
says the conspiracy riddled religious idiot who says the bible is factual give me a fu*king break.
 03-06-2012, 05:34 PM         #129
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kirk Cameron is absolutely right.
 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM         #130
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuals are gay. Get them out of here, I'm tired of people supporting their sh*t, that's not what us humans were put on this earth for. There's really not much more to it than that
 6 years ago '11        #131
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034

[video - click to view]

03-06-2012, 05:44 PM         #132
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-06-2012, 05:44 PM         #133
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right....these f*ggots destroying the world with their sick agenda...and these liberals pushing for it
 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM         #134
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

f*ggots and f*g supporters alike always with the "gay is the new black" bs....
True...
 6 years ago '11        #135
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
at n*ggas equating pedophilia to homos3xuality. i might need to take a break from this site for a minute
 6 years ago '05        #136
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1679 1679
 Michael_Moore said:
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
THANK YOU - I ALWAYS bring this up to people who say homos3xuality is a s3xual preference and they should be given equal rights.

I'm all for equal s3xual rights, but what about people whose s3xual preferences gravitate towards young children? Or animals? Are we going to allow that as well because it's just a "s3xual preference" and that they "were born that way"?

Makes no sense, man. Gay marriage advocates need to stop their double standard bullsh*t. If you truly believe in an agenda of equality, start supporting pedophiles and people who participate in bestiality then. It's under the same common foundation: pro-choice.

Stupid idiots don't even realise they're letting standards slip further and further away from natural norms
 6 years ago '11        #137
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I don't mind gays, they're human and deserve human rights, but I can't stand religious extremist morons and jesus freaks. The piece of sh*t christian religion is whats fu*kin up our nation, not the gays.
 6 years ago '11        #138
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Looking at this thread, Michael Moore still comparing homos3xuality and pedophilia?
 6 years ago '07        #139
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 DrX said:
hes right....these f*ggots destroying the world with their sick agenda...and these liberals pushing for it
 DrX said:
fu*k the chick, who the dude...i wanna give him propz for having such enormous meat

"Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. "
 03-06-2012, 05:51 PM         #140
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anytime u say anything ur labeled a "bigot" by these sick liberals....man fu*k that...i dont hate nobody BUT im tired of them pushing their agenda on me and the other str8 people. theyre trying to screw the kids up and convert them. nothing is cool about being gay. if u are fine but dont try to taint another innocent person. let them choose that way of life

Last edited by DrX; 03-06-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy