Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 minimafia_aj said:
@ any idiot who thinks you can just be talked into being gay.
Yeah. Last time I checked only religious people attempted to talk you into doing something you didn't want to do and had no interest in. And even when they come by my house on the weekends, Mormons and Jehovahs alike, I still show them the respect and courtesy I would want from them.
 6 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 matelyan said:
Yeah. Last time I checked only religious people attempted to talk you into doing something you didn't want to do and had no interest in. And even when they come by my house on the weekends, Mormons and Jehovahs alike, I still show them the respect and courtesy I would want from them.
I generally just don't answer the door lol. My dog usually makes them leave quickly
 6 years ago '06        #103
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Michael_Moore said:
morons like you are the worst...you clearly haven't paid attention to anything I've said in this thread...either that or you're just slow and it didn't fully register.
Actually I've stopped reading your sh*t because it threatens my IQ level...

The only thing that I've gotten from your posts is that you are a closet homos3xual
 6 years ago '06        #104
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
funny thing is that people seem to forget how over populated we are? Gays are gods form of population control... much more humane than typhoons and earthquakes
 6 years ago '04        #105
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
morons like you are the worst...you clearly haven't paid attention to anything I've said in this thread...either that or you're just slow and it didn't fully register.
I love how people feel that anyone who doesn't agree with them whole heartedly is lesser than them or in some way stupid or ignorant. I don't think any of your points on the subject are valid and I wouldn't agree with anything you've said.

Be that as it may, I still don't consider you stupid or less for holding those opinions. Why can't you find the value in living and letting others live? Why come down so harshly against someone who just agrees to disagree? I know Jesus said Love thy neighbor, yet I see nothing but fear and hate in your words.
 03-06-2012, 04:23 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I love how people feel that anyone who doesn't agree with them whole heartedly is lesser than them or in some way stupid or ignorant. I don't think any of your points on the subject are valid and I wouldn't agree with anything you've said.

Be that as it may, I still don't consider you stupid or less for holding those opinions. Why can't you find the value in living and letting others live? Why come down so harshly against someone who just agrees to disagree? I know Jesus said Love thy neighbor, yet I see nothing but fear and hate in your words.
when ppl are too stupid to get something that's when tough love gotta be used...it's the only way some ppl learn...:dancingcool:
 03-06-2012, 04:26 PM         #107
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its beyond me why n*ggas care so much about other people's lives
 6 years ago '09        #108
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
nuff said
 6 years ago '10        #109
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
In my opinion, people who really care about s3xual orientation like that, are probably mad that they can't really attract the opposite s3x so they clown people who are gay.

Kirk Cameron shouldn't be taken seriously anyway, especially in terms of talking about gay people since he hangs on Ray Comfort's nuts more than he does trying to fu*k women.
 6 years ago '04        #110
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
when ppl are too stupid to get something that's when tough love gotta be used...it's the only way some ppl learn...:dancingcool:
Let me ask you this:

A millionaire CEO of some great company in your area is offering you a 7 figure income. Only catch is that he's gay and you would be working in close proximity with this man. Who is offering you this great opportunity and chance at an even better life, what do you do?

Or your mom or yourself is dying and can be saved, but the doctor performing the operation on you is gay? Do you tell him you want a straight doctor, though your life could be lost, or do you allow him to perform the surgery?

You or a close friend is set up for a crime and your are being treated unfairly, so one of the top attorneys in your area takes on the case for free. But he is gay? Do you say thanks but no thanks, or do you take the best, free legal advice you can get?
 03-06-2012, 04:33 PM         #111
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Although I am for gay rights u cannot compare being gay to being black and people need to stop making that comparison.
 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
In my opinion, people who really care about s3xual orientation like that, are probably mad that they can't really attract the opposite s3x so they clown people who are gay.

yeah try again...

[pic - click to view]

[Cameron and his wife, fellow "Growing Pains" star Chelsea Noble, were married on July 21, 1991. They now have six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003)[/QUOTE]
 6 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah try again...

[pic - click to view]

[Cameron and his wife, fellow "Growing Pains" star Chelsea Noble, were married on July 21, 1991. They now have six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003)
so because you've gotten married means you cant be gay? and the bible is factual. You're on a roll today
 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM         #114
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Let me ask you this:

A millionaire CEO of some great company in your area is offering you a 7 figure income. Only catch is that he's gay and you would be working in close proximity with this man. Who is offering you this great opportunity and chance at an even better life, what do you do?

Or your mom or yourself is dying and can be saved, but the doctor performing the operation on you is gay? Do you tell him you want a straight doctor, though your life could be lost, or do you allow him to perform the surgery?

You or a close friend is set up for a crime and your are being treated unfairly, so one of the top attorneys in your area takes on the case for free. But he is gay? Do you say thanks but no thanks, or do you take the best, free legal advice you can get?
like I said a couple pages ago...despite their sinful behavior Christ died for them as well...I don't hate them anymore than I hate a murderer,pedophile..etc...they can have all the rights i'm entitled to..but that doesn't mean I have to endorse or co-sign their sin...even more so when they try to redefine marriage.
 6 years ago '08        #115
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 stl12188 said:
I wouldn't say it's the new black, but who the fu*k cares if two guys or chicks want to get married. Marriage is a joke in this country anyways and doesn't even mean anything anymore so big fu*king deal.
i have to say i agree with this guy it seems like most of the time people get married as a business or financial move women marry men that can take care of them then leave they a.ss and get half marriage is a fukking joke so fukk it if two f*gs want to get married leaves more women for the real men out there
 6 years ago '04        #116
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
like I said a couple pages ago...despite their sinful behavior Christ died for them as well...I don't hate them anymore than I hate a murderer,pedophile..etc...they can have all the rights i'm entitled to..but that doesn't mean I have to endorse or co-sign their sin...even more so when they try to redefine marriage.
Fair enough. At least you have enough empathy to allow them to have the same rights, minus the whole marriage issue. Pretty cool. I thought you were like the other poster a page or two ago who was suggesting a "Final Solution", similar to Hitler's, but for gays.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah try again...

[pic - click to view]

[Cameron and his wife, fellow "Growing Pains" star Chelsea Noble, were married on July 21, 1991. They now have six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003)
[/QUOTE]

key word: "probably"

And again, he still shouldn't be taken seriously anyway. For the longest of time, majority of the things he's been saying contradict what the "bible" says away. This is the same guy who claims that evolution is false because we don't see a "Crocoduck." The same guy who needed added 100 pages of the "Origin of Species" with claims that later proved to be false and whenever he loses an argument, he pulls the "Hitler" card.

His credibility in terms of knowledge is warped beyond recognition but in terms of gay people, suddenly he deserves props?

And if history shown us, because you're married to a woman with children, doesn't mean you can't be closet gay
 6 years ago '12        #118
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Walt Thizzney said:
its beyond me why n*ggas care so much about other people's lives
/thread. Everyone needs to shut the fu*k up and stop caring about others so much.
 6 years ago '06        #119
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Michael Moore has a few good points, such as that marriage as dictated by the state was intended on being a religious union. That marriage among gays shouldn't be called marriage....

But athiests still get married and its called marriage so I don't really know.

Honestly, Mr.Moore, your points would come across a lot better if you werent so hostile, quit the name calling (Fags, f*ggots), And entertained debates correctly. I can tell even with your obvious bias that you do have a lot of knowledge that can be spread but your debating style could use a little work
 6 years ago '04        #120
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 506 506
 starzz said:
How can you praise this guy? All he is doing is spewing divisive speech that continues the unwarranted separation of segment of the population. Sounds kind of familiar like something we had a huge march about. Equality is all inclusive!

Seriously, I've seen some of your posts before, and you are way smarter than to limit yourself into believing that, Stay strong brother.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 03-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: no quote.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy