Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a fu*kin' idiot....I'm not gonna explain sh*t for u when all you have to do is hit play & have something explained plain english & scientific detail...you want me to burp you as well?...grow up.
Why won't you explain why you believe what you believe? Having a video doesn't explain why YOU believe what you do. Are you not able to explain it? Another person's interpretation means nothing in this case. I don't think having someone else's interpretation helps your argument. I am trying to understand YOUR P.O.V. not the author of the videos.
 6 years ago '04        #82
starzz 
space
space
 TESTIFLY88 said:
let me end this...if you gay nobody can change that but don't pretend you not i think the bible say men shouldn't lay with other men but allot of things the bible say people don't follow if you believe in the book or not everybody and their mama is entitled to a opinion whats wrong with the world is nobody respect nobodies opinion everybody trying to change everyone IF I TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT i respect that maybe sometime down the line the truth of what i am saying will hit you just respect folks choices and their beliefs and hope they do the same for you...IT IS WRITTEN lol
I think that is the point, religion should not have governance over public policy. At that point it becomes exclusive and impedes on the rights of the people.
 6 years ago '04        #83
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
These threads are so goddamn redundant with the same fu*king morons posting the same sh*t over and over again.
 6 years ago '08        #84
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The only reason that gay people exist is because two heteros3xuals came together and had s3x. What is "equal" about them? Gays cant breed gays biologically, so they instead breed and increase their numbers by propagating their lifestyle and recruiting people with social images that portay homos3xuality as a viable alternative to heteros3xuality. Well guess what? This is WHY they are destructive because they seek to spread amongst us through "equality". And this is why we have to treat and eliminate homos3xuality.

We aint equals fu*k it, your an endangered species we're survivors. There aint no alternatives to a man and a woman. NONE, because you fu*king die without man and woman. Gays are destroying us from the inside out, keep in mind that homos3xuality is a lifestyle. Men arent forced to fu*k men, women arent forced to fu*k women. These people deliberately seek out members of the same s3x, have s3x with them, and then pretend that "it wasnt their choice". You went all the way out your way to have s3x with another dude or woman, take some fu*king responsibility.
 6 years ago '07        #85
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19851 19851
 Chief Dee said:
The only reason that gay people exist is because two heteros3xuals came together and had s3x. What is "equal" about them? Gays cant breed gays biologically, so they instead breed and increase their numbers by propagating their lifestyle and recruiting people with social images that portay homos3xuality as a viable alternative to heteros3xuality. Well guess what? This is WHY they are destructive because they seek to spread amongst us through "equality". And this is why we have to treat and eliminate homos3xuality.

We aint equals fu*k it, your an endangered species we're survivors. There aint no alternatives to a man and a woman. NONE, because you fu*king die without man and woman. Gays are destroying us from the inside out, keep in mind that homos3xuality is a lifestyle. Men arent forced to fu*k men, women arent forced to fu*k women. These people deliberately seek out members of the same s3x, have s3x with them, and then pretend that "it wasnt their choice". You went all the way out your way to have s3x with another dude or woman, take some fu*king responsibility.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
starzz 
space
space
 Chief Dee said:

I am certain that there is nothing a gay person can say or do to make you gay or join that lifestyle. If they did then you were more then likely gay already. Where do you all get your logic from? Either you are gay or you are not. Can you tell me when you decided to be straight? Its all a choice right? The prostate gland is mans most pleasurable part of his body and it is only accessed through the anus so what does that say?
 6 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 starzz said:
I am certain that there is nothing a gay person can say or do to make you gay or join that lifestyle. If they did then you were more then likely gay already. Where do you all get your logic from? Either you are gay or you are not. Can you tell me when you decided to be straight? Its all a choice right? The prostate gland is mans most pleasurable part of his body and it is only accessed through the anus so what does that say?
trick question
 6 years ago '04        #88
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Chief Dee said:

Why you ask?

For starters they are humans and thus deserve the love and respect you would want for any human you love and respect. Second, unless a gay guy is attempting to anally r*pe you or force you to be gay, I don't see how they are negatively infringing on your right to life, liberty and property? If you don't like their inability to procreate, then you should also have disdain for the elderly and any heteros3xuals who refrain from having kids as well.

And last time I checked, gays weren't going around on the weekends and trying to recruit members to their ranks like many religious folks do in this nation.

Not one day of my life has been adversely affected by gay people. But I have had to deal with some serious opposition from many heteros3xuals. So I don't see how you feel they are destroying society or runing your life or others? I would venture to a.ssume that a majority of the world's problems today have been initiated by heteros3xual males.

And you say you want to treat and eliminate them? Hitler wanted to do the same thing with Jews. And Ahmadinejad would do the same to Jews today if he had the chance.
 6 years ago '04        #89
starzz 
space
space
 matelyan said:
Why you ask?

For starters they are humans and thus deserve the love and respect you would want for any human you love and respect. Second, unless a gay guy is attempting to anally r*pe you or force you to be gay, I don't see how they are negatively infringing on your right to life, liberty and property? If you don't like their inability to procreate, then you should also have disdain for the elderly and any heteros3xuals who refrain from having kids as well.

And last time I checked, gays weren't going around on the weekends and trying to recruit members to their ranks like many religious folks do in this nation.

Not one day of my life has been adversely affected by gay people. But I have had to deal with some serious opposition from many heteros3xuals. So I don't see how you feel they are destroying society or runing your life or others? I would venture to a.ssume that a majority of the world's problems today have been initiated by heteros3xual males.

And you say you want to treat and eliminate them? Hitler wanted to do the same thing with Jews. And Ahmadinejad would do the same to Jews today if he had the chance.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #90
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 stl12188 said:
you really going to act like pedophiles, incest, and beastiality are the same as two adult girls or guys getting married? You working for Rick Santorum?
There's only two sides of the fence, either you are within the "norms" or you are outside the "norms". Gays are outside the norms just like incesters, pedos, and beastiality folks. Gays just like to THINK they are better than all the other weirdo groups but they are on the side of the fence as any other disgusting lifestyle group. Gays have delusionals of granduer about themselves, believing they are superior to other disgusting lifestyles and unfortunately those delusions have crept into mainstream society.
 6 years ago '06        #91
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Michael_Moore said:
the truth doesn't need interpretation..it stands on it's own...the fu*k you need me to translate for?
you're trolling right now.. what difference would it make if the truth came directly from me or from the video that's under 5mins...?..the truth is the truth regardless of what outlet it comes from...
The truth is that you seem to care way too much about someones s3xual preferences... The more gay dudes there are the more women there are for straight dudes
 6 years ago '04        #92
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Chief Dee said:
There's only two sides of the fence, either you are within the "norms" or you are outside the "norms". Gays are outside the norms just like incesters, pedos, and beastiality folks. Gays just like to THINK they are better than all the other weirdo groups but they are on the side of the fence as any other disgusting lifestyle group. Gays have delusionals of granduer about themselves, believing they are superior to other disgusting lifestyles and unfortunately those delusions have crept into mainstream society.
I bet you don't know a single gay person and merely a.ssuming all that you have posted about the gay agenda to take over the world and ruin society as we all know it. I have gay cousins, nephew, co-workers, and friends. And none of them think they are superior to anyone and hope for the day when they will be treated with respect and provided equality that is afforded to other human beings. I like to refrain from judging others, but when I do I base my decision on merit and value of character, not who they fu*k and love.

Is your life that mundane and negatively influenced by gay people that you feel the need to disparage them and put them down for simply being who they are? I mean you come off as an ignorant, hateful as*hole, but I would still attempt to show you respect because I would want you to return the favor.

So I have to ask, where you r*ped by one of these roaming packs of gays I heard about? You know the mobs of gay men that hunt in packs for heteros3xual males so they can impregnate their anuses with the seed of gayness and in turn cause them to become homos3xual. I heard it was happenig all over the US and I wanted to protect myself from a possible attack on my b00ty.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-06-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 03-06-2012, 03:59 PM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
@ any idiot who thinks you can just be talked into being gay.
 6 years ago '06        #95
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Chief Dee said:
You sure seem to think you know a lot about gays :hay:

On the real though, fu*k you for equating homos3xuals with "pedos" and "incest"... You truly are a disgusting human being for saying that... It bothers me especially because I have close friends that are gay and have family members that are gay...

Go seek help immediately, you're suffering from a severe case of bigotry
 03-06-2012, 04:06 PM         #96
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
The only reason he says this is cause hes religious. Has nothing to do with backbone.
I have nothing against same s3x anything let them do them

but I do believe a male & female was put on this earth for a reason
an it sure wasn't to date each other, but I ain't trippin the planet
needs to be depopulized
 03-06-2012, 04:09 PM         #97
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
The truth is that you seem to care way too much about someones s3xual preferences... The more gay dudes there are the more women there are for straight dudes
morons like you are the worst...you clearly haven't paid attention to anything I've said in this thread...either that or you're just slow and it didn't fully register.
 6 years ago '09        #98
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
i agree
 03-06-2012, 04:10 PM         #99
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
It bothers me especially because I have close friends that are gay and have family members that are gay...
there we go.....I get it now.
 6 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
morons like you are the worst...you clearly haven't paid attention to anything I've said in this thread...either that or you're just slow and it didn't fully register.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-06-2012 at 04:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy