Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19778 19778
 Lukeshuel said:
Can't forget the classics, like

Dont shave or cut your hair

Dont grow two types of crops

Dont wear clothes made from two types of fabrics

Dont raise two types of cattle

If you cheat both parties shall be k!lled

lol yeah i mentioned a few of those earlier in the thread.
 03-06-2012, 02:21 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
You do realzie that the Bible and Christianity isn't the only theory on life and how the universe operates. Because everything you say reeks of the a.ssumption that Christianity is absolutely right. I am of the opinion that the human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify the belief that God either does or does not exist. I believe in God, but that knowledge is justified by faith, experience and a true belief in his existence, but definitely not through proven facts or some religious text written by man.
you can debate the validity of the Bible as many times as you want...or even call it a theory..etc...it isn't gonna make it any less factual...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #63
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Lukeshuel said:

Don't blame him for learning how to hate based on religious doctrine....Blame him because he is not smart enough to grow out of it. Its not his fault that he got his moral foundation from a book that is full of hate.
 6 years ago '04        #64
starzz 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
you can debate the validity of the Bible as many times as you want...or even call it a theory..etc...it isn't gonna make it any less factual...
What facts?
 6 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Michael_Moore said:
How is the Bible factual when it is based on faith and beliefs?

All I am saying is that the Bible could be the truth or it can be just another book written by man. And neither of us can confirm or deny this belief. But in everything you say you are unwavering and unwilling to even consider the possibility that your beliefs can be wrong. Just like I know that what I hold true to my heart and my relationship with God is real, but has nothing to do with your book or beliefs or facts for that matter. Yet your views which are also without factual merit, are to be deemed factual and more valid than mine? How does that make any sense? Because others who believe in your religion support it and confirm it? Well I am telling you today that my views on God are just as valid for I believe in it and can confirm it to you today.
 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM         #67
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lukeshuel said:

this goes back to what I was saying earlier in response to another dude...don't blame others or your misinterpretations or stupidity/ignorance or incapability to comprehend what's been written in the Bible as an excuse to be dismissive of it..or use those same misinterpretations as a reason to think it's loaded with bs...because that same book you're mocking is being used as a template by our political world leaders to usher in a new world order as described in the book of revelation and daniel....just saying..

03-06-2012, 02:32 PM         #68
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
How is the Bible factual when it is based on faith and beliefs?

you clownin' right now or u being serious? how are you asking me this question after the video I just posted? I just showed you scientific proof of a universal creator...
 6 years ago '04        #69
starzz 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

you clownin' right now or u being serious? how are you asking me this question after the video I just posted? I just showed you scientific proof of a universal creator...
Can you explain how its factual without relying on a youtube video? I would like to hear your interpretation of what makes it factual.
 03-06-2012, 02:48 PM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Can you explain how its factual without relying on a youtube video? I would like to hear your interpretation of what makes it factual.

the truth doesn't need interpretation..it stands on it's own...the fu*k you need me to translate for?
you're trolling right now.. what difference would it make if the truth came directly from me or from the video that's under 5mins...?..the truth is the truth regardless of what outlet it comes from...
 6 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
the truth doesn't need interpretation..it stands on it's own...the fu*k you need me to translate for?
you're trolling right now.. what difference would it make if the truth came directly from me or from the video that's under 5mins...?..the truth is the truth regardless of what outlet it comes from...
 6 years ago '04        #72
starzz 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
That video is not your interpretation! You seem like you either are scared to answer or have no answer. What that tells me is that you have no true conviction in what you say is truth because if you did you would explain how YOU came to that conclusion.
 6 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
:lachen001:another gays thread guarantee to go 10 pages.

this world is going to end fu*k it do you.
 6 years ago '04        #74
starzz 
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:

Its less about homos3xuals and more about equality for everyone no matter what difference's they may have.
 03-06-2012, 03:06 PM         #75
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
 6 years ago '04        #76
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

I definitely believe in God. But I believe that he isn't Christian, Muslim, Jewish nor does his influence come from man made literature. I know God exists because I believe in it. I can't show you tangible proof one way or the other. I just believe and feel it in my heart and soul. And you do too. But just hold different ideas and concepts than I do. And there is nothing wrong with either of our beliefs. But what you are attempting to do is make me believe in what you believe in and declare it as fact and an absolute truth. Which I refuse to do.
 6 years ago '04        #77
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:

If the world comes to an end I truly believe it will be due to wars and economic collapse, not homos3xuals.

People are dying in the streets of my city and it sure isn't gays doing the k!lling. Gas is almost $4.50 in my city. And my pockets are being hurt just by filling my tank for my commute. But I know gay people didn't increase the price of gas. I really don't see any instance where gay people can negatively and adversely influence my life and existence. But if you believe what some of the other members in this thread do, then the world is coming to an end and gays are the ones bringing us all closer to the apocalypse. And I just refuse to buy into that. It could very well turn out to be true, but I prefer to think otherwise and not live in a constant state of fear.
 03-06-2012, 03:16 PM         #78
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bunch of motherfu*kers gettin mad in 3, 2.....*
 03-06-2012, 03:19 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
That video is not your interpretation! You seem like you either are scared to answer or have no answer. What that tells me is that you have no true conviction in what you say is truth because if you did you would explain how YOU came to that conclusion.
you're a fu*kin' idiot....I'm not gonna explain sh*t for u when all you have to do is hit play & have something explained plain english & scientific detail...you want me to burp you as well?...grow up.
 6 years ago '11        #80
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 12508 12508
let me end this...if you gay nobody can change that but don't pretend you not i think the bible say men shouldn't lay with other men but allot of things the bible say people don't follow if you believe in the book or not everybody and their mama is entitled to a opinion whats wrong with the world is nobody respect nobodies opinion everybody trying to change everyone IF I TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT i respect that maybe sometime down the line the truth of what i am saying will hit you just respect folks choices and their beliefs and hope they do the same for you...IT IS WRITTEN lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago