Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #621
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 BlaKc said:
yea im not going 2 cosign accepting living in a world where some freak is having a s3x change and going around fooling people as if they were born that way, shyt is beyond disgusting and you people passing off your "acceptance" as some kind of virtue are testimonies to the gullibility of the human population being so infitely ignorant that you can be swayed to accept anything presented to them with the right amount of repetition,indoctrination and accreditation even if its unnatural
You don't have to cosign it. For its already happening. And there's nothing you can do. So taking all the time and effort to express your opinion is an excercise in futility. For their movement has not been halted and in many ways the hatred you spew actually furthers their cause.

And if you hate gays so much, there is actually something you can do to prove how much you truly hate them. Considering you hate all things gay and have no use for it in your life nor see the use for homos3xuals on this planet. You could start k!lling gay people. I mean if you are so adamantly against their existence, why don't you stop talking about them and start being about something. Complete annihilation of their existence seems to be the only way to thwart their alleged take over of this world and destruction of the world as we know it. So I would a.ssume the best plan of action for you and Michale Moore and whoever else subscribes to your line of thinking is to get rid of the problem altogether. Wipe it from the face of the planet. I mean you consider it a disease, so why not give it the polio treatment, and completely cleanse this world of all things gay?

But i don't see you taking to the streets k!lling gay people. And you want to know why? Because you aren't about sh*t. You talk a lot of it, but when it comes down to it. What are you really doing to solve your alleged problems surrounding homos3xuality's existence on this planet? Nothing? You're the truly gullible one if you think what you do or say in defiance of gays will actually amount to anything.

And no one had to sway me. I'm just a good person naturally, so even if you're unnatrual (which is complete and utter bullsh*t), i'll still treat you with the kindness and respect I would want others to bestow on me.

So go cry somewhere in a corner about the global takeover of the world by the big bad gays, while the rest of society moves forward and focuses on the real issues like our fu*ked up economy and whether we will be attacking Iran soon.

And what a bunch of pussies to be this upset and afraid of gay people. That to me is the most f*ggot thing about this entire debate. You hate gays so much, but cower in fear and do nothing in face of their existence.
 6 years ago '09        #622
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 erick derelict said:
ur talking in circles ... hiding behind "bunched up" paragraphs, its really not tough to decipher , its still english... and ur still not reading. I never once mentioned god. Its not about the art of debate or what I call u or vice versa .. yes REALLY .. u dumb dyke.. me being ignorant wont change the fact that i'm correct on every point i made. i point fingers at both hetero and gays. So get ur sh*t str8...

Again , I was incorrect where???

*and it was only 1 other idiot who said to break up the paragraphs, not 3 - and I DID break them up. and also name called him..

Ur constant incorrectness is a testament to ur stance on the subject, and ur chosen lesbianism.
My reply will not be rewritten as I replied on page 28 already. Your whole argument is dull. If you call out homos3xuals and heteros3xuals, which you are one then you have no argument. You just made a rant. One is for and the other is against, both do "unnatural" acts. So, again no point one is more wrong than the other. You seem like some dudes, who seem to be mad or upset over something so instead act like a baby and name call in which most responses are obvious i.e lesbian, dyke...Like this is known already

Stop trying to insult. Just move along. Oh,now I am a "dumb dyke"....
 03-09-2012, 09:01 PM         #623
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This topic is still going

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #624
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
idk why people in here even debating this anymore lol.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy