Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2012, 12:08 PM         #601
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
there is no such thing as gay "parents" because they can't have kids, if it wasn't for adoption we wouldn't be having this dumbazz discussion.
 6 years ago '04        #602
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
wow...this sh*ts STILL going??? 1st of all - no-ones saying that gay people shouldnt have rights, they are saying the lifestyle is counter productive and only causes disease - think about it man, you got ur d!ck in sh*t , would you smother ur d!ck in sh*t?? ur licking a PISSHOLE (for women) lol you can get mad diseases that way , for no reason - now if u got a disease while having normal s3x to procreate a child - at lease some potential good came out of that.. how more blatant can that be? p*nis inside v*gina = heavenly properties and miracles like child birth. v*gina to v*gina= nothing at best, at worst DISEASE. Sorry to break it to you but we weren't put on this earth for pleasure- hence why a lot of "pleasurable" things cause diseases, the reason we think its ok to have hetero s3xual anal s3x is cuz we've been socially mind trained into it, but guess what? It has wayyyy more harmful effects vs the 1 good effect of "pleasure" -

living for pleasure is str8 up beastly....but a couple things that were said are str8 up true - gay is equivalent to beastiality and pedophilia , consider the fact that in many cultures children are considered adults at 10 or 12 and you can see where im going here.. children in many instances have initiated s3xual relationships with older people, and you know damn well a dog would fu*k a human in the a.ss while in heat, so that makes all parties consenting, all are living breathing beings who deserve rights correct? any s3xual acts beside having s3x for children and only for children are an abomination. str8 up... we are fu*ked , we've diverged so far from what was so simple and easy.... to the guy who said more wars are started by heteros3xuals , ur right, it shows what happens when men think with thier d!cks not thier minds, at the end of the day wars are fought over power which men wasnt so they can fu*k any bi*ch in the world at the end of the day.. men make the DUMBEST decisions when s3x is in the picture. But if we were focused we'd b colonizing other planets not worrying about such simple and beastly things as s3x for pleasure.

instead we are k!lling the planet and being gay on it. And its not that I really care about gay people , its that , I got a kid, and kids minds are impressionable - kids WILL try being gay if its advertised to them enough - just like everything else media pushes, and that effects all of us, if s3x was never mentioned at all ever in all of society, then people would still instinctively reproduce. Gay is a (disgusting disease ridden) lifestyle - an agenda that is being pushed -and YES for population control at the end of it all. Being hetero isn't even spoke of - its sooo self evident, its like wanting to eat or breathe. It makes sense it feels good and it creates life (and takes it) its not to be done all the time, nor is it to be taken lightly. A gay union doesn't have such power. It is NOT a divine union.... GAYS, YOU COULD NEVER CREATE LIFE , THATS WHY YOUR UNION DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME NAME AS A HETERO UNION. SIMPLE. And furthermore , the only reason you can even sit there and be gay is because sooooo many millions of hetero people made all these billions of people. You're a variation, and variations or mutations usually lead to a life of "DIS-EASE" ur life is not easy in other words, things were already laid out for us naturally with out us thinking or with "EASE" of access for us, we variated and caused "DIS-EASE" for ourselves. If you're having s3x without reproduction, your doing nothing but causing dis-ease in some fashion to urself. You're accomplishing nothing but greedy self pleasure, wasting time. Which might not matter on a small scale but really imagine if we allowed s3x and s3xual prowess of all types to be mainstream? we'd spend billions on s3xual pleasure technology and we'd get NOWHERE or is it "NOW HERE" ... cuz i think in the big picture thats kinda what we've done..

*edit* there u dumb fu*k..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #603
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 BlaKc said:
there is no such thing as gay "parents" because they can't have kids, if it wasn't for adoption we wouldn't be having this dumbazz discussion.
Ricky Martin, Melissa Ehteridge, and Cat Cora all used either their sperm or eggs to a.ssist in the process of producing their own children. My good friends mom is a lesbian, and my friend and her 2 sisters are all from her mom and a private sperm donor.

Sounds like they are parents to me. Its no different that a heteros3xual female who opts for a sperm donor in order to have children on her own or can’t because of problems with her reproductive organs. But this entire thread is littered with baseless and fact-less arguments. So I am sure my evidence won’t change anyone’s opinion on the matter.
 6 years ago '04        #604
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 BlaKc said:
Gays will NEVER be the parent of the same child. Fact. Homos3xuals are engaged in an unnatural relationship therefore they will always have to seek unnatural ways of replicating the composition of a naturally produced family. Without having adoption and the manipulation of man through technology for a safety net your argument holds no merit
You said never, and I gave mulitple examples of how homos3xuals are able to produce or generate another. Even your fifth definition which cites biology states "any organism that produces or generates another" Melissa Etheridge produced another. The definition doesn't stipulate how you arrive at that "another"

Now if you said two gays guys could never, through their s3xual intercourse, produce a child, then I would gladly agree.

I know plenty of gay parents, who gave birth to their offspring. Whether a.ssisted by manmade technology or through adoption. And their kids are excelling in school and those who have become adults are fully functional citizens of our society. And all credit their "parents" as doing a stand up job. So I guess where you're from you don't consider that the qualities of a parent. But I do.

Woman gives birth to three daughters. All grow up to be good citizens. Which part of all that doesn't qualify the woman who gave birth as their parent? Mother? Or guardian?

And my final thought is this: How do you know so much about gay people? I know because I have gay friends, family members and co-workers. I have primary sources providing me detailed insight to the matter. So I'm curious where you are getting all your undeniable and absolute "facts" from.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-08-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #605
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 BlaKc said:
they're not good parents if they're f*ggots and teaching their children that there is nothing wrong with following in their footsteps and infecting the world with more of the filthy perverted actions they call an alternative lifestyle.
Well that is definitely one way to view it. Or the way I see it is they are good parents for providing a roof over their childrens heads, a proper education, good healthcare while also installing in them empathy, compassion, understanding and acceptance of others.

But different folks, different strokes. In life I've learned to agree to disagree.

Thank you for sharing your opinon and worldly viewpoint, but I think I'll stick to my beliefs and thoughts. Its all worked out thus far for me, and I am doubting that in the future my life will be altered or ruined by homos3xuals. But if you don't like them or think they are disgusting, then more power to you.
 6 years ago '07        #606
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 efromthev said:

[pic - click to view]

stl12188 said:
@ this dude calling other people dumb

Call me what you will, but you can't call me incorrect

Next time, try actually refuting my points instead of taking the sucker route and dismissing blatant truth as "stupid". What there was wrong?

I'll be waiting...

03-08-2012, 05:48 PM         #607
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason i can find for being against gay marriage is because of this kind of fu*king hysteria they unleash just because someone has a different opinion. f*ggots need to take it down a notch, what your doing IS unnatural and weird. no need to freak out when someone points that out

nonetheless these degenerates should be able to get married just like everyone else
 6 years ago '09        #608
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 erick derelict said:
wow...this sh*ts STILL going??? 1st of all - no-ones saying that gay people shouldnt have rights, they are saying the lifestyle is counter productive and only causes disease - think about it man, you got ur d!ck in sh*t , would you smother ur d!ck in sh*t?? ur licking a PISSHOLE (for women) lol you can get mad diseases that way , for no reason - now if u got a disease while having normal s3x to procreate a child - at lease some potential good came out of that.. how more blatant can that be? p*nis inside v*gina = heavenly properties and miracles like child birth. v*gina to v*gina= nothing at best, at worst DISEASE. Sorry to break it to you but we weren't put on this earth for pleasure- hence why a lot of "pleasurable" things cause diseases, the reason we think its ok to have hetero s3xual anal s3x is cuz we've been socially mind trained into it, but guess what? It has wayyyy more harmful effects vs the 1 good effect of "pleasure" -

living for pleasure is str8 up beastly....but a couple things that were said are str8 up true - gay is equivalent to beastiality and pedophilia , consider the fact that in many cultures children are considered adults at 10 or 12 and you can see where im going here.. children in many instances have initiated s3xual relationships with older people, and you know damn well a dog would fu*k a human in the a.ss while in heat, so that makes all parties consenting, all are living breathing beings who deserve rights correct? any s3xual acts beside having s3x for children and only for children are an abomination. str8 up... we are fu*ked , we've diverged so far from what was so simple and easy.... to the guy who said more wars are started by heteros3xuals , ur right, it shows what happens when men think with thier d!cks not thier minds, at the end of the day wars are fought over power which men wasnt so they can fu*k any bi*ch in the world at the end of the day.. men make the DUMBEST decisions when s3x is in the picture. But if we were focused we'd b colonizing other planets not worrying about such simple and beastly things as s3x for pleasure.

instead we are k!lling the planet and being gay on it. And its not that I really care about gay people , its that , I got a kid, and kids minds are impressionable - kids WILL try being gay if its advertised to them enough - just like everything else media pushes, and that effects all of us, if s3x was never mentioned at all ever in all of society, then people would still instinctively reproduce. Gay is a (disgusting disease ridden) lifestyle - an agenda that is being pushed -and YES for population control at the end of it all. Being hetero isn't even spoke of - its sooo self evident, its like wanting to eat or breathe. It makes sense it feels good and it creates life (and takes it) its not to be done all the time, nor is it to be taken lightly. A gay union doesn't have such power. It is NOT a divine union.... GAYS, YOU COULD NEVER CREATE LIFE , THATS WHY YOUR UNION DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME NAME AS A HETERO UNION. SIMPLE. And furthermore , the only reason you can even sit there and be gay is because sooooo many millions of hetero people made all these billions of people. You're a variation, and variations or mutations usually lead to a life of "DIS-EASE" ur life is not easy in other words, things were already laid out for us naturally with out us thinking or with "EASE" of access for us, we variated and caused "DIS-EASE" for ourselves. If you're having s3x without reproduction, your doing nothing but causing dis-ease in some fashion to urself. You're accomplishing nothing but greedy self pleasure, wasting time. Which might not matter on a small scale but really imagine if we allowed s3x and s3xual prowess of all types to be mainstream? we'd spend billions on s3xual pleasure technology and we'd get NOWHERE or is it "NOW HERE" ... cuz i think in the big picture thats kinda what we've done..

*edit* there u dumb fu*k..

Anyway, the reason why lesbian s3x is considered "safe" is because I cannot penetrate her. HETEROs3xUAL men GIVE oral s3x to their girlfriend and RECEIVE it. MAD diseases don't come from that.

HETEROs3xUALS do WILD stuff for s3xual pleasure and give/get oral s3x, ALL THE TIME. So, don't pretend heteros3xuals all do MISSIONARY s3x ONLY. Dis-eases can come from people being dishonest knowing they are secretly bis3xual and NOT being trustworthy.

Please break down your paragraphs as I skimmed through because you are basically saying "s3x______________" or "diseases_____________ and "gays_____________" However, it is hard to read and decipher.

Orientation doesn't affect the ability to reproduce.

Everybody CANNOT and WILL NOT reproduce. There are many heteros3xuals who will tell you they have NO PLANS and WILL NOT reproduce. So, what do you tell them? or the older couple of 80 years who NEVER had children?

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-08-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #609
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
Funny how topics like gay marriage can generate 660+ replies on this board, yet the more culturally and economically relevant issues that affect people daily completely fly under the radar on this site. Doesn't surprise me, since this is representative of America as a whole: always distracted by bullsh*t, sensitive, and morally-charged stories but never pay attention to things that actually matter.
 6 years ago '09        #610
space
space
space
 BlaKc said:

Orientation does not affect the ability to reproduce. I can have a baby just not with another woman. Being attracted to a woman does NOT affect reproduction. I could go out and screw John for the sake of procreating, I don't have to date him, marry him or nothing. It would be reproduction.

As if this world doesn't have issues because of reproduction. All of you talk about reproducing and haven't. All of you want to talk about reproducing but can't even afford to KEEP a roof over your head. All of you want to talk about reproducing but there are still orphans waiting to be adopted. All of you want to talk about reproducing but don't even have the survival tactics needed without the computer, cell phones etc. All of You want to talk about reproducing and the world is already overpopulated; You can't even tell me how to survive by filtering your own water, growing your own food without someone processing it and putting it on the shelf already prepared to buy.

Now, if we were living like Amish people or perhaps like little house on the prairie then nature wouldn't be so screwed up with your littering, pollution, wars, and depending the government to HELP your survive and your UNNATURAL actions. You think because you are heteros3xual you are well off or better or perhaps contribute to society because you produced a child, when you are steadily having recreational s3x, children in homes without both parents, children on the streets, children who aren't educated etc.

Please. Being heteros3xual doesn't make you well off. No one is special nor do anything supernatural/magical. Everybody do the same thing at the end of the day; eat, sleep, sh*t. Then most may reproduce some may NOT. Especially black people, should be the LAST talking about reproduction, with so many kids having kids and some many females having two , three different baby daddy's etc.

If you really want to so call contribute to this "society": Stop having recreational s3x with random females, Stop masturbating, let's stop during so many "unnatural" acts. If I am not mistaken heteros3xuals will say we are ONLY here to reproduce as if you KNEW all alone we shouldn't be around here having recreational s3x while wearing a condom, that don't bring about reproduction . Stop getting your d!ck sucked and masturbating. Then you can really reproduce like you say we are ONLY here for.

Do you use this much passion getting kids educated? What about having s3x at 14,15 and 16 and teaching them how to abstain from it? What about violence on the streets? Drugs?

People in this country has had MORE issues but don't even use HALF as much passion as they do against homos3xuals.
 6 years ago '09        #611
space
space
space
 illprem said:
Funny how topics like gay marriage can generate 660+ replies on this board, yet the more culturally and economically relevant issues that affect people daily completely fly under the radar on this site. Doesn't surprise me, since this is representative of America as a whole: always distracted by bullsh*t, sensitive, and morally-charged stories but never pay attention to things that actually matter.
 6 years ago '07        #612
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Anyway, the reason why lesbian s3x is considered "safe" is because I cannot penetrate her. HETEROs3xUAL men GIVE oral s3x to their girlfriend and RECEIVE it. MAD diseases don't come from that.

HETEROs3xUALS do WILD stuff for s3xual pleasure and give/get oral s3x, ALL THE TIME. So, don't pretend heteros3xuals all do MISSIONARY s3x ONLY. Dis-eases can come from people being dishonest knowing they are secretly bis3xual and NOT being trustworthy.

Please break down your paragraphs as I skimmed through because you are basically saying "s3x______________" or "diseases_____________ and "gays_____________" However, it is hard to read and decipher.

Orientation doesn't affect the ability to reproduce.

Everybody CANNOT and WILL NOT reproduce. There are many heteros3xuals who will tell you they have NO PLANS and WILL NOT reproduce. So, what do you tell them? or the older couple of 80 years who NEVER had children?
God , you guys will reach and reach , to try to invalidate such a clear thing...

You proved my point exactly .... mad diseases DO come from that. If you were competent enough to decipher what I wrote, instead of nit picking for certain words you would know I said plenty of hetero s3x is not natural also and causes dis-eases - such as anal s3x- it has no point. But, those are perversions on the same line as homos3xuality and bestiality. Plenty of hetero people don't have kids, and if they are having s3x just for s3x , then thats totally degenerative and selfish. And they indeed are causing themselves risk or harm for no purpose beside s3xual satisfaction...how beastly... s3x should be for procreation and thats it. The gay thing is just one part of a long line of sickness on a path that LITERALLY causes disease and nothing else. Pedophilia and bestiality are along that same path and are NO WORST.

What I'm basically saying is that , I'm not religious but the bible is dead right on a everything , especially s3x - if we kept s3x in its place and didn't care about it other than for procreation, then we probly would be FAR more advanced as a species than where we are now. Violence and s3x are holding us back.. No-one can deny that...

And for the last time- gay people can b together all they want but they just cant call it marriage.. marriage is by definition a union between man and woman... Call it Gay-union or something .. i dunno ...

And.. the fu*k i care about ur ability to read my sh*t or not ..its in english. I aint fu*kin catering to ur lesbian a.ss.

And don't give me that "dis-eases" are caused from people being dishonest" crap , lol yea right.. so if i lied to my mom and told her did my homework when I really didn't then i'd have a chance to get a dis-ease?

Following that kind of flawed logic I can see why you choose such an unnatural against the grain lifestyle and think its good. But, I won't sit quietly while you try to further convince yourself its ok by making idiotic points on the internet esp. towards me. You've been just about 100% brainwashed. FOH with that ...

So I'll ask again, what was I incorrect about??

6 years ago '09        #613
space
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
the only reason i can find for being against gay marriage is because of this kind of fu*king hysteria they unleash just because someone has a different opinion. f*ggots need to take it down a notch, what your doing IS unnatural and weird. no need to freak out when someone points that out

nonetheless these degenerates should be able to get married just like everyone else
Weird is opinionated. Nature objectively allows homos3xuality. How can a natural universe create something unnatural?

"UNNATURAL"? Hmm, the action of a p*nis going into the anal would be a ACTION against nature. The attraction homos3xual feels are NATURAL. So,,You really want to go there about which things are technically that would be considered as "unnatural" ACTIONS....then as over 70% of what you do is UNNATURAL if we are going to be technical on our actions.

Masturbating is unnatural act...Mimicking s3xual intercourse.
Oral s3x is a unnatural act...What heteros3xuals do as well. Whether it be giving or receiving.
Eating processed foods is a unnatural act.
brea$ts are for brea$tfeeding not for you to be aroused by.
etc, etc

However, at the end of it to say unnatural then Why hasn't Nature got rid of homos3xuality years and years, upon centuries ago?
 6 years ago '09        #614
space
space
space
 erick derelict said:

And.. the fu*k i care about ur ability to read my sh*t or not ..its in english. I aint fu*kin catering to ur lesbian a.ss.
Notice I wasn't the only one calling you out on your "bunched" up paragraphs. It was about two or three other people, instead like those who don't call out the other men on here, you begin to say "lesbian a.ss" because someone asked you to break down your paragraphs? You name called on me but not them.

So, if heteros3xuals do "unnatural" acts. Then what is the point of pointing the finger at someone else? Do you use this much passion about black females being at the abortion clinics?

You speak on God and the bible as if you have facts. You can't even prove of a "God" let alone it's actions. This is the reason why I debate with more logical/reasoning people whom can bring evidence and not religious books knowing that they don't have FACTS for the bible etc as those are BELIEFS not FACTS. It will only produce another unnecessary topic on religion and what YOU call "sin".

So, I see you are a immature when refuting. You can't get your way so you name call like a baby.

I gave my reply at it still stands. No one nitpicked, you are saying "u...ursh*t or like FOH" I mean really? What is that? I stated before on page 28 and I won't rewrite the whole thing. I also stated clearly that I don't mind a opinion like, "I don't like what gay people do" I respect that 100% as that is your opinion. Belittling gays does nothing but make the debate longer and more ignorant.

When one tries to push out subjective thought as objective is what I don't like because it has NO EVIDENCE.

*Edit

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-08-2012 at 07:55 PM..
 03-08-2012, 07:52 PM         #615
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Yea because you clearly went through the same struggles as your ancestors, picking cotton and being treated lesser than a human. fu*king self entitled brats in this generation.
comments so fu*kin stupid i cant even respond
 6 years ago '09        #616
space
space
space
 BlaKc said:
trust you f*gs wont be polluting this earth much longer
Proof?

I asked a question and you replied with this ^. What are you going to say "God" will destroy us or something.

Conspiracy theorist type of reply with a little name calling. Grow up.
 6 years ago '09        #617
space
space
space
 majormedicalboI said:
comments so fu*kin stupid i cant even respond
You should have just said what you were going to say because this was a Contradiction because you did respond.
 6 years ago '07        #618
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Notice I wasn't the only one calling you out on your "bunched" up paragraphs. It was about two or three other people, instead like those who don't call out the other men on here, you begin to say "lesbian a.ss" because someone asked you to break down your paragraphs? You name called on me but not them.

So, if heteros3xuals do "unnatural" acts. Then what is the point of pointing the finger at someone else? Do you use this much passion about black females being at the abortion clinics?

You speak on God and the bible as if you have facts. You can't even prove of a "God" let alone it's actions. This is the reason why I debate with more logical/reasoning people whom can bring evidence and not religious books knowing that they don't have FACTS for the bible etc as those are BELIEFS not FACTS. It will only produce another unnecessary topic on religion and what YOU call "sin".

So, I see you are a immature when refuting. You can't get your way so you name call like a baby.

I gave my reply at it still stands. No one nitpicked, you are saying "u...ursh*t or like FOH" I mean really? What is that? I stated before on page 28 and I won't rewrite the whole thing. I also stated clearly that I don't mind a opinion like, "I don't like what gay people do" I respect that 100% as that is your opinion. Belittling gays does nothing but make the debate longer and more ignorant.

When one tries to push out subjective thought as objective is what I don't like because it has NO EVIDENCE.

*Edit

ur talking in circles ... hiding behind "bunched up" paragraphs, its really not tough to decipher , its still english... and ur still not reading. I never once mentioned god. Its not about the art of debate or what I call u or vice versa .. yes REALLY .. u dumb dyke.. me being ignorant wont change the fact that i'm correct on every point i made. i point fingers at both hetero and gays. So get ur sh*t str8...

Again , I was incorrect where???

*and it was only 1 other idiot who said to break up the paragraphs, not 3 - and I DID break them up. and also name called him..

Ur constant incorrectness is a testament to ur stance on the subject, and ur chosen lesbianism.

Last edited by erick derelict; 03-08-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 03-08-2012, 09:36 PM         #619
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I want people to stop hating each other because of their race, religion, s3xual orientation, economic status and so on and so forth. And my reasoning for standing in support of homos3xuals stems from my cousin, nephew and coworkers who are all gay. I respect them and can not sit by idly while people attempt to belittle, ridicule, and harass them for being themselves. Not because I have something to hide. I love how people with no real argument resort to name calling and pulling lame jabs like your "sorry if you want to come out"

What's your whole interest in this matter by the way?
oh please...gays are some of the most hateful people on the planet...most of them are racist towards minority gays and the ones in power discriminate against str8 males
 6 years ago '04        #620
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
oh please...gays are some of the most hateful people on the planet...most of them are racist towards minority gays and the ones in power discriminate against str8 males
If you don't like gay people how do you know so much about them to be able to make such a statement?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy