Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 08:41 PM         #581
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is like a heteros3xual war vs the Antoine Dodson's.

This sh*t wouldnt even be happening if gay people kept their gayness to themselves. babies realizing they gay at 24months, n*ggas gay and wearing weave, bi*ches looking like dudes, gays running television, high school students gay because its a cool thing to be now,..disgusting.

i mean...seriously, how can people get upset that we all arent sheep and excepting this gay crap? if we dont like it, then we dont like it. dont ever compare being a f*ggot to the struggle of an entire race. you gays got it made compared to the struggle of black folks..

sad part is gay people dont even see that they are the problem.
 03-07-2012, 08:45 PM         #582
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man and man were not meant to be together
woman and woman were not meant to be together

which is why they cant reproduce. its not right, its not what we are here for, and its not natural. if it was, a man would be able to make babies with another man...BUT YALL CAN NOT.

i could go right now and bust babies in my girl and make Che Jr's. why? because its the way its suppose to be.

How did we as people get so far off track that this being gay was normal? i feel sorry for the generations under us.
 6 years ago '09        #583
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7801 7801
 GravityEraser52 said:
Homos3xuality will never go away, but I will never look at as a struggle for human rights either... Because it's nothing more than a s3xual lifestyle preference that certain humans choose, just like heteros3xual swingers.
The bible equals NO facts

The proof is already out. You guys are running out of arguments and have used the century old age established argument of "p*nis and v*gina".

Who are hermaphrodites made for? Let's not say, "oh it is a deformity". Tell me who are they made for what type of attraction must they have?

It wasn't wrong then. Wrong and right for the hundredth time is SUBJECTIVE NOT OBJECTIVE. So, what it is to you doesn't mean that what you are right about it. You just stated a opinion about it NO FACTS.

Again, you do MANY UNNATURAL ACTIONS but you don't talk about those because that is to technical right.
 6 years ago '09        #584
space
space
space
 cheguevara said:
man and man were not meant to be together
woman and woman were not meant to be together

which is why they cant reproduce. its not right, its not what we are here for, and its not natural. if it was, a man would be able to make babies with another man...BUT YALL CAN NOT.

i could go right now and bust babies in my girl and make Che Jr's. why? because its the way its suppose to be.

How did we as people get so far off track that this being gay was normal? i feel sorry for the generations under us.
Prove to me we are only MADE to reproduce?

If in fact some cannot naturally reproduce due to medical conditions and some don't by choice.

If it is NOT natural, again, how does natural universe produce something unnatural?

If it is NOT natural, Why hasn't nature got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating it's opposite biological response of death?

Oh and whom are hermaphrodites made for and what is there attraction suppose to be?
(don't make a response of it is a deformity as that is established) but whom are they for if hermaphrodites exists?

Normal along with wrong/right is subjective. NOT objective
 03-07-2012, 09:43 PM         #585
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
minimafia is the biggest f*g on bx. and i don't mean f*g as an insult. i actually mean a REAL f*g.
you a'int never lie mang...there's a couple others on here as well...there's no way these dudes can take the stance their taking without either a. having gay relatives/friends or b. being gay themselves...

one dude a few pages ago admitted already he's got gay friends..
 03-07-2012, 09:50 PM         #586
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
what the hell kind of argument or jargon is that nature provides variation, duality ying/yang. You created some bullsh*t system to shield yourself?
 6 years ago '07        #587
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 Michael_Moore said:
you a'int never lie mang...there's a couple others on here as well...there's no way these dudes can take the stance their taking without either a. having gay relatives/friends or b. being gay themselves...

one dude a few pages ago admitted already he's got gay friends..
you're such an idiot, stick to conspiracy theories you fu*king clown. And your a.ssertion that you have to be gay in order to support them further just proves how absolutely stupid you truly are.
 6 years ago '09        #588
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
you're such an idiot, stick to conspiracy theories you fu*king clown. And your a.ssertion that you have to be gay in order to support them further just proves how absolutely stupid you truly are.
 6 years ago '04        #589
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 GravityEraser52 said:
yeah and I want motherfucce*s to stop being closet racists... Wonder if we can fix that in this day in age? Since u have so much compassion to give. Sorry if you are trying to come out and people are making it difficult for you. But nobody's attaccing her she jumped into these waters...
I want people to stop hating each other because of their race, religion, s3xual orientation, economic status and so on and so forth. And my reasoning for standing in support of homos3xuals stems from my cousin, nephew and coworkers who are all gay. I respect them and can not sit by idly while people attempt to belittle, ridicule, and harass them for being themselves. Not because I have something to hide. I love how people with no real argument resort to name calling and pulling lame jabs like your "sorry if you want to come out"

What's your whole interest in this matter by the way?
 6 years ago '12        #590
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
My only problem is, why n*ggaz say you hate gay people if you don't support gay marriage?

I never understood that sh*t
 03-07-2012, 10:59 PM         #591
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think most of us here don't care if they're gay, no matter their s3xual preference they should live freely and accepted. The argument is it natural and why are they are getting special treatment for being in the "minority". Plus they run all the corporate business behind the curtains.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 11:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #592
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 cheguevara said:
this is like a heteros3xual war vs the Antoine Dodson's.

This sh*t wouldnt even be happening if gay people kept their gayness to themselves. babies realizing they gay at 24months, n*ggas gay and wearing weave, bi*ches looking like dudes, gays running television, high school students gay because its a cool thing to be now,..disgusting.

i mean...seriously, how can people get upset that we all arent sheep and excepting this gay crap? if we dont like it, then we dont like it. dont ever compare being a f*ggot to the struggle of an entire race. you gays got it made compared to the struggle of black folks..

sad part is gay people dont even see that they are the problem.
What problems are you currently experiencing that are the direct result of homos3xual activity? Not one day in my entire existence has been adversely affected by gay people. What they do is none of my business and I don't take the time or energy to observe them long enough to arrive at the conclusion that I find their behavior disgusting. No one is asking anyone to like homos3xuality or accept it into their life. Organized religion is all around me, yet I manage to live a life free of its influence. And I can't stand religion or the religious. But you know what? They don't affect my life. And I don't bother to affect them. I don't like it or accept it, but I respect it enough to leave it the hell alone. Why can't people do that with gays? And if you think gays have an agenda, then please tell me what the fu*k are Jehovahs doing on Saturdays, Mormons on their bikes, and in my neighborhood this little mexican guy with a bible and megaphone yelling at people. We are all living in a world where people are pushing ideas and beliefs that we don't like or agree with. And it appears some of us can tune it out, while others allow it to "cause problems" for them.

So I ask anyone of you to please provide an incident in which your life was worsened by the actions of a gay person. Please describe the problems gay people are causing? Are they secretly building Iran's nukes for them? Are the gays the ones behind climate change? Did they play a hand in the economic collapse of Greece? Please someone tell me about the problems the gays are causing?

I just bought a house, have a wedding coming up and have two jobs in these harsh economic times. How in the fu*k are gays going to ruin that for me. Because that would be the only problem I would have with them. If all of a sudden they just ruined my life.
 6 years ago '07        #593
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
wow...this sh*ts STILL going??? 1st of all - no-ones saying that gay people shouldnt have rights, they are saying the lifestyle is counter productive and only causes disease - think about it man, you got ur d!ck in sh*t , would you smother ur d!ck in sh*t?? ur licking a PISSHOLE (for women) lol you can get mad diseases that way , for no reason - now if u got a disease while having normal s3x to procreate a child - at lease some potential good came out of that.. how more blatant can that be? p*nis inside v*gina = heavenly properties and miracles like child birth. v*gina to v*gina= nothing at best, at worst DISEASE. Sorry to break it to you but we weren't put on this earth for pleasure- hence why a lot of "pleasurable" things cause diseases, the reason we think its ok to have hetero s3xual anal s3x is cuz we've been socially mind trained into it, but guess what? It has wayyyy more harmful effects vs the 1 good effect of "pleasure" -

living for pleasure is str8 up beastly....but a couple things that were said are str8 up true - gay is equivalent to beastiality and pedophilia , consider the fact that in many cultures children are considered adults at 10 or 12 and you can see where im going here.. children in many instances have initiated s3xual relationships with older people, and you know damn well a dog would fu*k a human in the a.ss while in heat, so that makes all parties consenting, all are living breathing beings who deserve rights correct? any s3xual acts beside having s3x for children and only for children are an abomination. str8 up... we are fu*ked , we've diverged so far from what was so simple and easy.... to the guy who said more wars are started by heteros3xuals , ur right, it shows what happens when men think with thier d!cks not thier minds, at the end of the day wars are fought over power which men wasnt so they can fu*k any bi*ch in the world at the end of the day.. men make the DUMBEST decisions when s3x is in the picture. But if we were focused we'd b colonizing other planets not worrying about such simple and beastly things as s3x for pleasure.

instead we are k!lling the planet and being gay on it. And its not that I really care about gay people , its that , I got a kid, and kids minds are impressionable - kids WILL try being gay if its advertised to them enough - just like everything else media pushes, and that effects all of us, if s3x was never mentioned at all ever in all of society, then people would still instinctively reproduce. Gay is a (disgusting disease ridden) lifestyle - an agenda that is being pushed -and YES for population control at the end of it all. Being hetero isn't even spoke of - its sooo self evident, its like wanting to eat or breathe. It makes sense it feels good and it creates life (and takes it) its not to be done all the time, nor is it to be taken lightly. A gay union doesn't have such power. It is NOT a divine union.... GAYS, YOU COULD NEVER CREATE LIFE , THATS WHY YOUR UNION DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME NAME AS A HETERO UNION. SIMPLE. And furthermore , the only reason you can even sit there and be gay is because sooooo many millions of hetero people made all these billions of people. You're a variation, and variations or mutations usually lead to a life of "DIS-EASE" ur life is not easy in other words, things were already laid out for us naturally with out us thinking or with "EASE" of access for us, we variated and caused "DIS-EASE" for ourselves. If you're having s3x without reproduction, your doing nothing but causing dis-ease in some fashion to urself. You're accomplishing nothing but greedy self pleasure, wasting time. Which might not matter on a small scale but really imagine if we allowed s3x and s3xual prowess of all types to be mainstream? we'd spend billions on s3xual pleasure technology and we'd get NOWHERE or is it "NOW HERE" ... cuz i think in the big picture thats kinda what we've done..

*edit* there u dumb fu*k..

Last edited by erick derelict; 03-08-2012 at 12:28 AM..
 03-07-2012, 11:45 PM         #594
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*I'm not reading that sh*t until you learn how to structure paragraphs* in Samuel L Jackson voice
 6 years ago '07        #595
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 erick derelict said:
wow...this sh*ts STILL going??? 1st of all - no-ones saying that gay people shouldnt have rights, they are saying the lifestyle is counter productive and only causes disease - think about it man, you got ur d!ck in sh*t , would you smother ur d!ck in sh*t?? ur licking a PISSHOLE (for women) lol you can get mad diseases that way , for no reason - now if u got a disease while having normal s3x to procreate a child - at lease some potential good came out of that.. how more blatant can that be? p*nis inside v*gina = heavenly properties and miracles like child birth. v*gina to v*gina= nothing at best, at worst DISEASE. Sorry to break it to you but we weren't put on this earth for pleasure- hence why a lot of "pleasurable" things cause diseases, the reason we think its ok to have hetero s3xual anal s3x is cuz we've been socially mind trained into it, but guess what? It has wayyyy more harmful effects vs the 1 good effect of "pleasure" -

living for pleasure is str8 up beastly....but a couple things that were said are str8 up true - gay is equivalent to beastiality and pedophilia , consider the fact that in many cultures children are considered adults at 10 or 12 and you can see where im going here.. children in many instances have initiated s3xual relationships with older people, and you know damn well a dog would fu*k a human in the a.ss while in heat, so that makes all parties consenting, all are living breathing beings who deserve rights correct? any s3xual acts beside having s3x for children and only for children are an abomination. str8 up... we are fu*ked , we've diverged so far from what was so simple and easy.... to the guy who said more wars are started by heteros3xuals , ur right, it shows what happens when men think with thier d!cks not thier minds, at the end of the day wars are fought over power which men wasnt so they can fu*k any bi*ch in the world at the end of the day.. men make the DUMBEST decisions when s3x is in the picture. But if we were focused we'd b colonizing other planets not worrying about such simple and beastly things as s3x for pleasure.

instead we are k!lling the planet and being gay on it. And its not that I really care about gay people , its that , I got a kid, and kids minds are impressionable - kids WILL try being gay if its advertised to them enough - just like everything else media pushes, and that effects all of us, if s3x was never mentioned at all ever in all of society, then people would still instinctively reproduce. Gay is a (disgusting disease ridden) lifestyle - an agenda that is being pushed -and YES for population control at the end of it all. Being hetero isn't even spoke of - its sooo self evident, its like wanting to eat or breathe. It makes sense it feels good and it creates life (and takes it) its not to be done all the time, nor is it to be taken lightly. A gay union doesn't have such power. It is NOT a divine union.... GAYS, YOU COULD NEVER CREATE LIFE , THATS WHY YOUR UNION DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME NAME AS A HETERO UNION. SIMPLE. And furthermore , the only reason you can even sit there and be gay is because sooooo many millions of hetero people made all these billions of people. You're a variation, and variations or mutations usually lead to a life of "DIS-EASE" ur life is not easy in other words, things were already laid out for us naturally with out us thinking or with "EASE" of access for us, we variated and caused "DIS-EASE" for ourselves. If you're having s3x without reproduction, your doing nothing but causing dis-ease in some fashion to urself. You're accomplishing nothing but greedy self pleasure, wasting time. Which might not matter on a small scale but really imagine if we allowed s3x and s3xual prowess of all types to be mainstream? we'd spend billions on s3xual pleasure technology and we'd get NOWHERE or is it "NOW HERE" ... cuz i think in the big picture thats kinda what we've done..

2nd dumbest thing ive ever read.
 6 years ago '05        #596
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 erick derelict said:

@ this dude calling other people dumb
 6 years ago '06        #597
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 HHS said:
No and no
Yes that sh*t is unnatural and yes that sh*t is destructive. First off marriage is suppose to be between a man and a women not two homo men or two homo women. Second of all if there are kids involved it royally fu*ks their heads up. People can be gay all they want but the bottom line is the sh*t is wrong and gay marriage shouldn't be allowed no where.
 03-08-2012, 09:48 AM         #598
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Yes that sh*t is unnatural and yes that sh*t is destructive. First off marriage is suppose to be between a man and a women not two homo men or two homo women. Second of all if there are kids involved it royally fu*ks their heads up. People can be gay all they want but the bottom line is the sh*t is wrong and gay marriage shouldn't be allowed no where.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #599
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 davon4204 said:
yeah because two loving parents who are gay are way worse than two sh*tty deadbeat drug addict parents who are straight right?
 6 years ago '05        #600
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 stl12188 said:
yeah because two loving parents who are gay are way worse than two sh*tty deadbeat drug addict parents who are straight right?
That is correct
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago