Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening

Funny part about what I put in bold is that I said this in a thread last year, and some clowns said that they can still naturally create a child..

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-06-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20007 20007

[pic - click to view]

= 99.9 percent of people against gays
 03-06-2012, 12:48 PM         #43
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:

Funny part about what I put in bold is that I said this in a thread last year, and some clowns said that they can still naturally create a child..
 6 years ago '05        #44
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
Homos3xuality isn't natural and imo the shouldn't be able to get "married" because whether they like it or not its a religious union between man and women. However where we went wrong (like we normally do) we combined church and state, marriage gives you laws that other unions don't and is there a good reason for that? Imo homos3xuals should have civil unions with the same legilation as marriage.
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
Homos3xuality isn't natural and imo the shouldn't be able to get "married" because whether they like it or not its a religious union between man and women. However where we went wrong (like we normally do) we combined church and state, marriage gives you laws that other unions don't and is there a good reason for that? Imo homos3xuals should have civil unions with the same legilation as marriage.
Marriage pre-dates recorded history so sayings its a religious union imo isn't a valid argument.
 03-06-2012, 01:38 PM         #46
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
What did you get me on?

That is the only purpose for any form of life... to continue your species further into the future.

And no, you're not fulfilling your purpose... you are a species of animal, and you were made so you could continue on the species.

How is this hard to understand.
That argument made alot more sense before their were over 7billion people on this earth.

If we keep up this rate "continuing our species into the future" will lead to the exact same place as if everyone on the planet was gay.
 6 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Lukeshuel said:
That argument made alot more sense before their were over 7billion people on this earth.

If we keep up this rate "continuing our species into the future" will lead to the exact same place as if everyone on the planet was gay.
exactly. the whole be fruitful and multiple sh*t was written by desert dwellers over 3,000 years ago. times have changed.
 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM         #48
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
they can get together all they want and have the same legal rights...just don't call it a marriage... when these f*gs call their unions a marriage they're giving the impression that it's been co-signed by God when it specifically calls homos3xuality sinful and an abomination...I don't know why it's so hard for ppl to understand that..a sin is a sin period...there's no room to negotiate what God has told man to be been written in the bible, because it then sets a bad precedent...you cant pick and choose what to follow from the Bible because it then defeats the purpose of the entire thing to begin with....I mean where does it stop?why stop at ok'ing homos3xuality/sodomy...why not review the ten commandments and say it's ok to k!ll..steal...etc...

Deuteronomy 4:2

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

This is the first verse we'll examine that makes the case that there will be no further written revelations from God beyond the Bible. The book of Deuteronomy was written in 1410 BC. Note the emphasis on not adding or subtracting from God’s "word". As Matthew Henry’s commentary states, this was God’s written Word, that had been revealed to them up to that point in history.
 6 years ago '04        #49
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I do not agree or appreciate organized religion. So I tend to stay away from mosques, churches, temples, religious friends and family members, holy books, and pretty much anything that will come into conflict with my personal views. What I don't do is submerge myself in the topic in order to signify my disapproval. I merely block it out of my life and try to treat it as nonexistent or at the very least having no bearing on my personal life.

So can someone please tell me why straight Christian males give so much attention, time and energy towards all things homos3xual, especially gay men. If you hate them so much, wouldn't you want to block them out of your life completely instead of inviting them in byand exposing yourself even more to their influence by debating their s3xual orientation and behavior?
 6 years ago '04        #50
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
they can get together all they want and have the same legal rights...just don't call it a marriage... when these f*gs call their unions a marriage they're giving the impression that it's been co-signed by God when it specifically calls homos3xuality sinful and an abomination...I don't know why it's so hard for ppl to understand that..a sin is a sin period...there's no room to negotiate what God has told man to be been written in the bible, because it then sets a bad precedent...you cant pick and choose what to follow from the Bible because it then defeats the purpose of the entire thing to begin with....I mean where does it stop?why stop at ok'ing homos3xuality/sodomy...why not review the ten commandments and say it's ok to k!ll..steal...etc...
You do realize that not everyone subscribes to your viewpoints and beliefs. So I don't understand why people make statements like "I don't know why its so hard for people to understand"

It is difficult for the rest of us to understand your viewpoints because we don't follow your belief system. Your religion and bible is just that, yours and those who share your same beliefs. You can't project your beliefs on others while dismissing other peoples point of views and opinions as well.

The way you feel about gay people with this statement "they can get together all they want and have the same legal rights" is the same way I feel about religious people who intend on imposing their beliefs on others and acting as if their views on the world are absolutely correct and the only "true" stance to have. Your rules and beliefs are relevant in a Christian context. But once you attempt to apply them to a secular world, they become void because others don't subscribe to those same beliefs.
 03-06-2012, 01:54 PM         #51
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If you hate them so much,
Christians hate the sin not the sinner Christ died for them as well...so if you truly know or follow the Word you would know that...and that's in every instance that someone sins....not just with this gay bs....and as a true believer the Bible INSTRUCTS YOU that's it not only your DUTY but that it's your OBLIGATION to spread the word to those that aren't in the know..

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
First of all the Bible has NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR LAWS. Secondly, do you have tattoos? Do you wear clothing with two or more types of fabric? Do you ever trim your beard? Do you ever touch the dead skin of a pig while eating pork? these are all things forbidden in the Bible. So thats the end of this "debate" People pick and choose from the bible to validate their ignorance but ignore everything else.

Here are some other bible gems I a.ssume you adhere to since you are such a strict religious person.

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be k!lled.
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.
If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God

Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-06-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #53
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
Christians hate the sin not the sinner Christ died for them as well...so if you truly know or follow the Word you would know that...and that's in every instance that someone sins....not just with this gay bs....and as a true believer the Bible INSTRUCTS YOU that's it not only your DUTY but that it's your OBLIGATION to spread the word to those that aren't in the know..
You do realzie that the Bible and Christianity isn't the only theory on life and how the universe operates. Because everything you say reeks of the a.ssumption that Christianity is absolutely right. I am of the opinion that the human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify the belief that God either does or does not exist. I believe in God, but that knowledge is justified by faith, experience and a true belief in his existence, but definitely not through proven facts or some religious text written by man.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 Freemind said:

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
Very simple way of putting it, but VERY true. Kirk should've dropped that on Piers and everyone watching. I'm not against gay people or gay marriage but this is the honest truth. For human beings, homos3xuality IS unnatural. Of course you'd have your idiots bringing up other organisms in nature that reproduce/survive through other means, but again, for HUMAN BEINGS it is unnatural.

Eventually, some studies will come up linking abnormal brain functions to homos3xuality.
 6 years ago '04        #55
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
Who said anything about them being born that way? I said they are humans and deserve to be treated as such.
 6 years ago '04        #56
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Freemind said:

So what you are saying is a few gay people will stop the creation of humans and mankind? Are you gay? No so as long as there are people like you and me(hetero) then I don't think we have anything to worry about.
 03-06-2012, 02:12 PM         #57
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
People literally pick and choose what they want to follow from the bible on a daily basis. So that's not a valid argument
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Lukeshuel said:
People literally pick and choose what they want to follow from the bible on a daily basis. So that's not a valid argument
 minimafia_aj said:
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be k!lled.
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.
If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God
 03-06-2012, 02:17 PM         #59
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lukeshuel said:
so because they do so that makes it ok under God's eyes?..because he says otherwise in the damn book...

Deuteronomy 4:2

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

This is the first verse we'll examine that makes the case that there will be no further written revelations from God beyond the Bible. The book of Deuteronomy was written in 1410 BC. Note the emphasis on not adding or subtracting from God’s "word". As Matthew Henry’s commentary states, this was God’s written Word, that had been revealed to them up to that point in history.
 03-06-2012, 02:19 PM         #60
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Can't forget the classics, like

Dont shave or cut your hair

Dont grow two types of crops

Dont wear clothes made from two types of fabrics

Dont raise two types of cattle