Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 06:41 PM         #561
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You will have peace but somewhere there will be war. That is life. k!llers or serial k!llers or whatever you call them will ALWAYS be like everything else, it will exist. Whether you k!lled for food (animal) or whatever. How would you live life without life's opposites/variations?

Nature is all around you everyday and take part in the balance that we see, there is no such thing as everything on a ONE way street:

This is why I include nature in this debate:

nat·u·ral
   [nach-er-uhl, nach-ruhl] Show IPA
adjective
existing in or formed by nature ( opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
in a state of nature; uncultivated, as land.

AND

na·ture
   [ney-cher] Show IPA
noun
the material world, especially as surrounding humankind and existing independently of human activities.
the natural world as it exists without human beings or civilization.
the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or rivers.
natural scenery.
the universe, with all its phenomena.

This is why you have objective nature and subjective nature within self.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #562
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 youknowmystelo said:
If it is UNNATURAL WHY hasn't nature (by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating death?

Common sense, that was answered early in the thread put gays on a island and see how long they last and procreate.
Gays can procreate just NOT with the same s3x. My orientation doesn't affect my ABILITY to reproduce.

That is what "pretending" scenario when we are real life.
 03-07-2012, 06:42 PM         #563
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it is UNNATURAL WHY hasn't nature (by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating death?
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Gays can procreate just NOT with the same s3x. My orientation doesn't affect my ABILITY to reproduce.

That is what "pretending" scenario when we are real life.
 6 years ago '09        #564
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

Nature is all around us. To say something is UNNATURAL deals with nature. To say it is NATURAL deals with nature.
 6 years ago '04        #565
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 youknowmystelo said:
I asked the same exact question to someone else in a thread last year...I asked that person if 2 men can procreate life by having s3x with each other, same thing with 2 women..And this is the SAME EXACT answer that I got, no bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #566
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you look like this
[pic - click to view]

That's artificial energy.
No, I don't look like that my picture is my avy. See, the misconceptions people come up with.

Like I said it is usually the men who want to be demanding or TRYING to find something harsh to say in order to get to a point.
 6 years ago '09        #567
space
space
space
My orientation doesn't negate my ability to reproduce.
 03-07-2012, 06:59 PM         #568
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Nature ain't never lie. Always go with nature.
 6 years ago '09        #569
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Nature ain't never lie. Always go with nature.
That is my nature. If I wanted to I could ( I had a particular surgery now so I can't) Anyway, many lesbians do have children. s3xual orientation doesn't equal stupidity. Even if gays are a "imaginary" island again that doesn't mean we CAN'T reproduce. My attraction doesn't affect the ability.

So, what type of argument do you say to heteros3xuals couples who refuse to reproduce?
 6 years ago '09        #570
space
space
space
The same way a woman who is celibate because of her religion influence doesn't negate her ability to reproduce..
 6 years ago '04        #571
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 575 575
 Chief Dee said:
Im a sociology major, and the truth is this, gay men and women have brains that function similar to the opposite s3x. Like gay men have brain functions similar to straight women and gay women have brain functions similar to straight men. These are fu*king facts, this scientisfic study can be found online. But guess what? It isnt a popular study because it isnt politically correct. Gays are messed up and screwed up in the head, but in this country they arent told they are so they expect equality. If they knew from the get go that they were sick then perhaps homos3xuality would decrease. But it'll never decrease if we permit it and pretend that it's an equal lifestyle with heteros3xuals.
we are Sociologist, we study society; we are not psychologist. Please point me to a sociological study that explicitly states homos3xuals are "messed up and screwed up in the head." You wont find one for the simple fact that no reputable sociologist would make such a gross and overtly ignorant statement.
 6 years ago '07        #572
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 WhoThaFuk said:
we are Sociologist, we study society; we are not psychologist. Please point me to a sociological study that explicitly states homos3xuals are "messed up and screwed up in the head." You wont find one for the simple fact that no reputable sociologist would make such a gross and overtly ignorant statement.
 03-07-2012, 07:28 PM         #573
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
To reproduce you need a man's semen and vice versa. Didn't you have "the talk" with one of your parents?
 6 years ago '11        #574
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Your God statements are just as most religious people as there are no FACTS that there is a "God" let alone what IT is or LIKE in actions etc.

It's called a bible... Go have a look. And I guess all the people who claimed to have met some guy named Jesus were all just crazy nut case religious freaks huh? My statements come from faith in something greater than myself, you, or any other human that has ever lived. And the truth is: U are God's child too whether you like it or not.

Again, objective nature has given us variation, duality and for/against.

That's life...

Again, homos3xuals will always be around, like it or not it has been around since ancient times.

Yeah and it was wrong then, just as it is now.

Again, there is no excuse, OUR ACTIONS today are majority unnatural in a technical sense. You do more UNNATURAL ACTIONS than anything.
Heteros3xuals perform oral s3x on one another and some males perform anal s3x on the female they are with, we are aroused by brea$ts and they are primarily for brea$tfeeding, you mouth is made to consume food NOT for kissing etc. Many things that are NOT natural in ACTION but you do them.

Baseless attempt to make an unclear point again? Read this and rewrite...

What about reproduction among heteros3xuals already? How do you tell them they are wrong? What about a 75 year old elderly couple who has NEVER reproduce? DO they NOT serve a purpose either?

What about reproduction? Imagine if both ur parents were gay, would u be here? I never said anyone didn't serve a purpose, where did u get that from?

Homos3xual attraction is NATURAL. MAYBE NOT the ACTION of homo's world. There is no one specific thing that makes up biological ATTRACTION or which way it goes as there are biological, physiological and environmental (learned behavior) involvement. In addition, hormones in the mother's womb influence s3xuality. Hormones which are chemical signals pushes toward certain cells and then those cells gradually AFFECTS the growth and development for other cells during the process.Thus being the reason why in tribes in Africa (now for some tribes but more common in Ancient Africa) the man is considerably kept away from the woman until she gives birth.

Prove that homos3xual attraction is natural and not a birth defect or learned behavior. I've heard k!llers say that k!lling became natural to them after so many.

As I stated again, NATURE provides objective evidence of VARIATION,. DUALITY, YING/YANG and FOR/AGAINST: There is up, down, in-between and hot, cold, warm, and tall, big, medium, people who can walk, some can't (paraplegic) some with the ability to sometimes with cane/walker a.ssistance, there are people who are good at writing and some not, some people are impatient, some are not, some are into art, some not and the list goes on.............NATURE gives us VARIATION, DUALITY, FOR/AGAINST IN EVERYTHING whether your subjectively feel it is wrong, right, nasty, stupid, dumb, not fair etc.

who created nature and gave it authority to run the planet? No it's called people making choices and there are good and bad ones depending on the outcome they produce. And u are making a choice to like women, I don't know u well enough to say why... but in the bacc of your head, I know u wonder if what ur doing is wrong.

NATURE has objectively did this. NOW, if the attraction is unnatural then WHY hasn't nature (if you want to use by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) as it does with life BY creating death
?
Homos3xuality will never go away, but I will never look at as a struggle for human rights either... Because it's nothing more than a s3xual lifestyle preference that certain humans choose, just like heteros3xual swingers.
 6 years ago '07        #575
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 youknowmystelo said:
To reproduce you need a man's semen and vice versa. Didn't you have "the talk" with one of your parents?
 03-07-2012, 07:36 PM         #576
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
are you retarded?
how do you procreate with one without the other?
 6 years ago '11        #577
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 matelyan said:
I think it is even more bullsh*t that she even has to defend herself in this day and age against these blatant attacks on her and the life she leads.

But I guess the only way some people can build themselves up is by trying to bring others down.
yeah and I want motherfucce*s to stop being closet racists... Wonder if we can fix that in this day in age? Since u have so much compassion to give. Sorry if you are trying to come out and people are making it difficult for you. But nobody's attaccing her she jumped into these waters...
 6 years ago '10        #578
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
33 pages holy fuuck....
 6 years ago '11        #579
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 thatruest said:
Shoot slugs? Anyway, all I was saying is that not all of our opinions are diamonds, & only we should abide to our own ideals/opinions. Meant no disrespect, brother. Would you mind explaining to me what is hypocritical about MY nature? Since you know me so well.

Judged you? I did not. I saw you pointing a finger and passing judgement on how others live their lives, & I don't think that's a cool thing to do, especially when they're just chasing love. Called you out on your sh*t is what I did. Clearly set up? No, you mean the MAJORITY of people are straight so you view that as the "right". I'm sure you've done your reading on majorities vs minorities.

See. U like to write these passive aggressive comments thinking you're on point... I can't believe you have the audacity accuse me of pointing a finger at anyone... You're a gay male so you're probably mad about my criticism about human waste on cocc , but that's how I feel don't take personal. Never have I been a follower and I make my own mind up and since a child I knew that men and women belonged together... I played sports with my male friends and kissed my girlfriends you know natural things.
 6 years ago '11        #580
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 thatruest said:
That's so weak of you to resort to that. Lol. Character shows when you're tested against it though. Carry on. When you want to make a point, exercise patience & understanding. Class & maturity always helps. It wasn't too cool what you did. I always hope to get along with anyone I make contact with, whether it be in person or through internet. I value communication with people, & I find it disappointing that since you disagreed with me, you felt as if you had to stoop to that low of a level. I forgive you though, & I hope we can continue this discussion without any of that. It's all love.
Well you're not going to get along with me if you're going to insult me and instruct on me how to conduct myself while making a point... U don't have that authority... I like to get along with others as well, but sometimes we write things that signals attack and all I can do is defend myself.

Don't know what I did? Yeah you're right I didn't have to stoop down to your level it was a waste of energy. Why would I seek your forgiveness when I have done nothing wrong?

Yeah it's all good if it really iz?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy