Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #541
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
I am a lesbian and don't hide the fact. I don't go around saying "I am gay y'all look at me", hell, even in conversation MOST OF THE TIME I may not even bring up that fact nor do I "recruit" people. I said my peace on page 28 and if you don't like it fine.

I 100% respect those who say subjectively homos3xuality is nasty, not your thing, goes against your belief etc. There is a difference when you express a feeling/opinion as that is your subjective thought as I cannot change that. When you express something as a FACT or spread it as such without having evidence to support that is when I would state what is already empirically given by evidence and logical reasoning. As stating a subjective thought is different from have objective evidence.

Some of you NEED to realize that media pushes homos3xuality and NOT all homos3xuals think the same way as the next. I don't even like the fact that they are pushing it - it only brings pleasure seeking people who don't even stay a half of a day being lesbian or bis3xual or whatever. :lol4:

I wonder though is it MOST of any debates involving homos3xuality (through my own experience) why do men seem to be the one ALWAYS making such demanding statements, feelings etc about it? I have had women debate and including in debates but every since I can remember (I have debating among 4 years about this) it is MORE MEN to debate on it than women, are men just more intolerant?
 6 years ago '04        #542
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am a lesbian and don't hide the fact. I don't go around saying "I am gay y'all look at me", hell, even in conversation MOST OF THE TIME I may not even bring up that fact nor do I "recruit" people. I said my peace on page 28 and if you don't like it fine.

I 100% respect those who say subjectively homos3xuality is nasty, not your thing, goes against your belief etc. There is a difference when you express a feeling/opinion as that is your subjective thought as I cannot change that. When you express something as a FACT or spread it as such without having evidence to support that is when I would state what is already empirically given by evidence and logical reasoning. As stating a subjective thought is different from have objective evidence.

Some of you NEED to realize that media pushes homos3xuality and NOT all homos3xuals think the same way as the next. I don't even like the fact that they are pushing it - it only brings pleasure seeking people who don't even stay a half of a day being lesbian or bis3xual or whatever. :lol4:

I wonder though is it MOST of any debates involving homos3xuality (through my own experience) why do men seem to be the one ALWAYS making such demanding statements, feelings etc about it? I have had women debate and including in debates but every since I can remember (I have debating among 4 years about this) it is MORE MEN to debate on it than women, are men just more intolerant?
As a homos3xual female, I wanted to know your thoughts on the idea that homos3xuality is a mental disorder or condition that is capable of being treated? For someone on a previous page said that his sociology class taught him that you are in fact not gay, but suffering from a mental disease that needs to be corrected. Oh and that you made the choice to be gay.

I only ask because this entire debate has been carried on back and forth between mostly heteros3xual males. So I think this conversation could use some first person insight and knowledge. And please know that if there are "side" to be taken, I stand with you!
 03-07-2012, 05:13 PM         #543
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
^^^no women are just more easily swayed to go along with whatever is deemed socially acceptable, especially when the lifestyle is cosigned by persons of "prestige"
 6 years ago '09        #544
space
space
space
 GravityEraser52 said:
I read your post trying to figure out what your point was. I see... Congrats you researched objectivity and subjectivity you get an A on your paper... Too bad you're in the wrong class. So I'll nip this in the bud quickly...

It really doesn't matter how or why a person is gay as so long as it is understood that it is an abomination to that's right my GOD, and I fear and respect him enough to hold to that. And since we're talk subjectivity and objectivity then why can't you conclude that human waste should not be on male genitals (explain that in your research of cultures study) I don't care how good it feels... that alone is enough to show that butt s3x is an unnatural act to partake in.

And don't come to me with the worldly taboos and things of that nature. Because I understand different cultures = different ways of life... But I have not heard of a culture that produces all gay babies, and it is an insult to compare gays with blacc people or any real race of people that went through struggles because of the color of their skin. Where it was against the law to use a bathroom or go in a building through the front door...

This is not about gay rights it's deeper than that, this is about bringing about the idea that gay is just as natural as being straight. And the success would be to get the women and children on board first and the straight men will have to accept this so called evolution of man wear it's okay to bend over and sticc it into a hole wear it don't belong.

Your God statements are just as most religious people as there are no FACTS that there is a "God" let alone what IT is or LIKE in actions etc.

Again, objective nature has given us variation, duality and for/against.

Again, homos3xuals will always be around, like it or not it has been around since ancient times.

Again, there is no excuse, OUR ACTIONS today are majority unnatural in a technical sense. You do more UNNATURAL ACTIONS than anything.
Heteros3xuals perform oral s3x on one another and some males perform anal s3x on the female they are with, we are aroused by brea$ts and they are primarily for brea$tfeeding, you mouth is made to consume food NOT for kissing etc. Many things that are NOT natural in ACTION but you do them.

What about reproduction among heteros3xuals already? How do you tell them they are wrong? What about a 75 year old elderly couple who has NEVER reproduce? DO they NOT serve a purpose either?

Homos3xual attraction is NATURAL. MAYBE NOT the ACTION of homo's world. There is no one specific thing that makes up biological ATTRACTION or which way it goes as there are biological, physiological and environmental (learned behavior) involvement. In addition, hormones in the mother's womb influence s3xuality. Hormones which are chemical signals pushes toward certain cells and then those cells gradually AFFECTS the growth and development for other cells during the process.Thus being the reason why in tribes in Africa (now for some tribes but more common in Ancient Africa) the man is considerably kept away from the woman until she gives birth.

As I stated again, NATURE provides objective evidence of VARIATION,. DUALITY, YING/YANG and FOR/AGAINST: There is up, down, in-between and hot, cold, warm, and tall, big, medium, people who can walk, some can't (paraplegic) some with the ability to sometimes with cane/walker a.ssistance, there are people who are good at writing and some not, some people are impatient, some are not, some are into art, some not and the list goes on.............NATURE gives us VARIATION, DUALITY, FOR/AGAINST IN EVERYTHING whether your subjectively feel it is wrong, right, nasty, stupid, dumb, not fair etc.

NATURE has objectively did this. NOW, if the attraction is unnatural then WHY hasn't nature (if you want to use by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) as it does with life BY creating death
?

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-07-2012 at 05:33 PM..
 03-07-2012, 05:33 PM         #545
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell kind of argument or jargon is that nature provides variation, duality ying/yang. You created some bullsh*t system to shield yourself?
 6 years ago '04        #546
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
what the hell kind of argument or jargon is that nature provides variation, duality ying/yang. You created some bullsh*t system to shield yourself?
I think it is even more bullsh*t that she even has to defend herself in this day and age against these blatant attacks on her and the life she leads.

But I guess the only way some people can build themselves up is by trying to bring others down.
 6 years ago '04        #547
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Your God statements are just as most religious people as there are no FACTS that there is a "God" let alone what IT is or LIKE in actions etc.

Again, objective nature has given us variation, duality and for/against.

Again, homos3xuals will always be around, like it or not it has been around since ancient times.

Again, there is no excuse, OUR ACTIONS today are majority unnatural in a technical sense. You do more UNNATURAL ACTIONS than anything.
Heteros3xuals perform oral s3x on one another and some males perform anal s3x on the female they are with, we are aroused by brea$ts and they are primarily for brea$tfeeding, you mouth is made to consume food NOT for kissing etc. Many things that are NOT natural in ACTION but you do them.

What about reproduction among heteros3xuals already? How do you tell them they are wrong? What about a 75 year old elderly couple who has NEVER reproduce? DO they NOT serve a purpose either?

Homos3xual attraction is NATURAL. MAYBE NOT the ACTION of homo's world. There is no one specific thing that makes up biological ATTRACTION or which way it goes as there are biological, physiological and environmental (learned behavior) involvement. In addition, hormones in the mother's womb influence s3xuality. Hormones which are chemical signals pushes toward certain cells and then those cells gradually AFFECTS the growth and development for other cells during the process.Thus being the reason why in tribes in Africa (now for some tribes but more common in Ancient Africa) the man is considerably kept away from the woman until she gives birth.

As I stated again, NATURE provides objective evidence of VARIATION,. DUALITY, YING/YANG and FOR/AGAINST: There is up, down, in-between and hot, cold, warm, and tall, big, medium, people who can walk, some can't (paraplegic) some with the ability to sometimes with cane/walker a.ssistance, there are people who are good at writing and some not, some people are impatient, some are not, some are into art, some not and the list goes on.............NATURE gives us VARIATION, DUALITY, FOR/AGAINST IN EVERYTHING whether your subjectively feel it is wrong, right, nasty, stupid, dumb, not fair etc.

NATURE has objectively did this. NOW, if the attraction is unnatural then WHY hasn't nature (if you want to use by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) as it does with life BY creating death
?
Save your time and energy. This site is full of hateful and ignorant men. And there's really no changing them. I wish you the best of luck in life. And highly recommend you move to Cali if you already don't. We are fare more liberal, compassionate, considerate and intelligent than the rest of this increasingly backwards nation. I guess that is why I am so hot and bothered by this debate, for people in California never speak in these terms. I was actually shocked by the level of hate there is for gays across this country. I am not exposed to anything like this, and was astonished to find out that many harbor feelings of anger, hate and disgust for gay people.
 03-07-2012, 05:43 PM         #548
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I think it is even more bullsh*t that she even has to defend herself in this day and age against these blatant attacks on her and the life she leads.

But I guess the only way some people can build themselves up is by trying to bring others down.
Shes like v*gina, i don't care good for her, but making up your own bullsh*t model. That is manipulative and doesn't fly with me.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 05:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #549
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Shes like v*gina, i don't care good for her, but making up your own bullsh*t model. That is manipulative and doesn't fly with me.
If you think she is being manipulative, maybe you should consider the reason why she is behaving that way?

Can you blame her when every as*hole with an opinon wants to make her feel bad and inferior? When you have men in this country and on this site that range from total anger and wanting to physically harm gays to people constantly belittling them. I seriously don't know how else she or others can defend themselves from the constant onslaught and persecution.
 03-07-2012, 05:54 PM         #550
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If you think she is being manipulative, maybe you should consider the reason why she is behaving that way?

Can you blame her when every as*hole with an opinon wants to make her feel bad and inferior? When you have men in this country and on this site that range from total anger and wanting to physically harm gays to people constantly belittling them. I seriously don't know how else she or others can defend themselves from the constant onslaught and persecution.
Hey, stand tall and walk with a chip on your shoulders. Cool you like the same s3x. That manipulative stuff may works against hatred, but it hurts noble people who seek information.
 6 years ago '09        #551
space
space
space
 matelyan said:
As a homos3xual female, I wanted to know your thoughts on the idea that homos3xuality is a mental disorder or condition that is capable of being treated? For someone on a previous page said that his sociology class taught him that you are in fact not gay, but suffering from a mental disease that needs to be corrected. Oh and that you made the choice to be gay.

I only ask because this entire debate has been carried on back and forth between mostly heteros3xual males. So I think this conversation could use some first person insight and knowledge. And please know that if there are "side" to be taken, I stand with you!
Nope, as then we would have to fix those that date outside the race, fix those that like oral s3x and etc. Think about this: A pleasure seeker who was a open lesbian for years but now has a husband of 4 years and one child HOW DID they fix the mental disorder without a "cure"?

Egodystonic (conflict on needs or thoughts with the ego) is considered a mental disorder
Gender identity is said to be a disorder in the manual even today...

Mental health professionals said it was and took it out the official manual in the 70's. Ask yourself this what makes man have the authority to say what is "normal" or "abnormal" when both are subjective and "normality" is according to what the majority is or does? Naming something "normal" or "abnormal" is not only subjective but for practical use.

Just like they say homos3xuals activists come up with things to sway the argument, so do anti-gay people both will argue points with no evidence. All it is - is a s3xual variation with two consenting adults, I like movies, I sit and talk, I drink, I cry etc The reason it was removed because it posses no inherent to leading a happy life, healthy life and neither does it interfere with cognitive thought.

So, No but of course I am the lesbian here
 03-07-2012, 06:09 PM         #552
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still in disbelief you used yin/yang as an example when your relationship is missing the male energy.

At least in the post upon you were straight forward and no bullsh*t even though it is flawed.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 06:12 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #553
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Proof otherwise.

Again, I asked the same question. If it is UNNATURAL WHY hasn't nature (by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating death?

If something is unnatural by nature then it would have rid it off already. It is some sort of variation given among nature no matter what you think of it.

I gave my point. There is no shielding this is objective in nature. You shield behind religion, now that has NO FACTS or EVIDENCE. That if one says that it is UNNATURAL they must provide proof. Now, I said the ACTIONS maybe like things you do are in a technical sense are UNNATURAL (as I gave examples in other prior posts). The attraction I feel for women is NOT in no way as it is a variation of attraction, nothing in life will be ONE WAY -- you will always have a opposite/variation/duality/for/against. Again, nature provides this for/against or ying/yang on it's own and nature would have rid of homos3xuality long ago if by natural selection.
 03-07-2012, 06:16 PM         #554
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Proof otherwise.

Again, I asked the same question. If it is UNNATURAL WHY hasn't nature (by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating death?

If something is unnatural by nature then it would have rid it off already. It is some sort of variation given among nature no matter what you think of it.

I gave my point. There is no shielding this is objective in nature. You shield behind religion, now that has NO FACTS or EVIDENCE. That if one says that it is UNNATURAL they must provide proof. Now, I said the ACTIONS maybe like things you do are in a technical sense are UNNATURAL (as I gave examples above). The attraction I feel for women is NOT in no way as it is a variation of attraction, nothing in life will be ONE WAY -- you will always have a opposite/variation/duality/for/against. Again, nature provides this for/against or ying/yang on it's own and nature would have rid of homos3xuality long ago if by natural selection.
i shield behind religion? Looks like you haven't listened to me at all.

Nature doesn't play into part with the human mind, so right there is your answer. Why are you comparing human mind with nature? So it is normal to have serial k!llers out in the open?
 6 years ago '09        #555
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I'm still in disbelief you used yin/yang as an example when your relationship is missing the male energy.

At least in the post upon you were straight forward and no bullsh*t even though it is flawed.
Dominance is masculinity. Masculinity comes in females too as females also has testosterone. Males have estrogen just low amounts. Females like myself will have more testosterone making my hormones imbalance thus would be a reason why I use to have irregular menstruations. I don't have to dress "manly" to show this, it is in my natural essence. I am a neutral lesbian, you can see my femininity.

d!ck doesn't show dominance. You chemicals in your body does.

You think lesbianism has no dominance? If we didn't we would clash. You have a balance there, somethings are compatibility but being the SAME in every aspect you are bound to clash on something.
 03-07-2012, 06:19 PM         #556
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Dominance is masculinity. Masculinity comes in females too as females also has testosterone. Males have estrogen just low amounts. Females like myself will have more testosterone making my hormones imbalance thus would be a reason why I use to have irregular menstruation.

d!ck doesn't show dominance. You chemicals in your body does.

You think lesbianism has no dominance? If we didn't we would clash. You have a balance there, somethings are compatibility but being the SAME in every aspect you are bound to clash on something.
Do you look like this
[pic - click to view]

That's artificial energy.
 03-07-2012, 06:22 PM         #557
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it is UNNATURAL WHY hasn't nature (by natural selection) got rid of homos3xuality (since ancient times) like it does with life by creating death?

Common sense, that was answered early in the thread put gays on a island and see how long they last and procreate.
 6 years ago '05        #558
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 youknowmystelo said:
I think you're getting that confused with masonry, because its undercurrent is about masonry brotherhood. Plus the movie is full with male testosterone since our world lacks it now days filled with estrogen and feminine energy.
Dude the entire movie is fu*king pro gay written by a gay author to push the fu*king gay hollywood agenda.

You got people leaving the mundane and normal family life - Read BORING wife and kids normal nuclear home to join a f!ght club where half nekkid men roll around of the ground .

They keep their gay club hidden from everyone , rule 1 , they claim to be rejected by God which is what the bible says about f*gs.

When the main dude has s3x with Marla he splits it from himself makes it his split personality in such a way that he is repulsed by her .

He puts photos of d!cks into films , why not pus*y or pr0n would be the same effect if not even more shocking to the kids , no the fu*king movie ends on the shot of a fu*king d!ck.

Palahniuk's novel also contained homoerotic overtones, which the director included in the film to make audiences uncomfortable and accentuate the surprise of the film's twists.[1] The bathroom scene where Tyler Durden bathes next to the narrator is an example of the overtones; the line, "I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need," was meant to suggest personal responsibility rather than homos3xuality.[7] Another example is the scene at the beginning of the film in which Tyler Durden puts a gun barrel down the narrator's mouth.[32]

"The narrator, a corporate secretion stunningly played by Edward Norton, first compulsively attends meetings of AIDS patients and victims of testicular cancer. At one point he cries in the huge feminine bosom of Bob, a former body-builder and abuser of steroids (consummately rendered by Meat Loaf), who has recently lost his testicles. But in part because of the disruptive presence of a phallic woman (Helena Bonham Carter), the cathartic embraces quickly become beatings. There can be no f!ght Club if male-male desire leads to gay s3x. At the same time, the film suggests that only by blowing his brains out, or at least half of them, can a man have a satisfying heteros3xual relationship. And given nuclear-family, two-career monogamy, maybe that's not too far from the truth. "
 03-07-2012, 06:35 PM         #559
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Dude the entire movie is fu*king pro gay written by a gay author to push the fu*king gay hollywood agenda.

You got people leaving the mundane and normal family life - Read BORING wife and kids normal nuclear home to join a f!ght club where half nekkid men roll around of the ground .

They keep their gay club hidden from everyone , rule 1 , they claim to be rejected by God which is what the bible says about f*gs.

When the main dude has s3x with Marla he splits it from himself makes it his split personality in such a way that he is repulsed by her .

He puts photos of d!cks into films , why not pus*y or pr0n would be the same effect if not even more shocking to the kids , no the fu*king movie ends on the shot of a fu*king d!ck.

Palahniuk's novel also contained homoerotic overtones, which the director included in the film to make audiences uncomfortable and accentuate the surprise of the film's twists.[1] The bathroom scene where Tyler Durden bathes next to the narrator is an example of the overtones; the line, "I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need," was meant to suggest personal responsibility rather than homos3xuality.[7] Another example is the scene at the beginning of the film in which Tyler Durden puts a gun barrel down the narrator's mouth.[32]

"The narrator, a corporate secretion stunningly played by Edward Norton, first compulsively attends meetings of AIDS patients and victims of testicular cancer. At one point he cries in the huge feminine bosom of Bob, a former body-builder and abuser of steroids (consummately rendered by Meat Loaf), who has recently lost his testicles. But in part because of the disruptive presence of a phallic woman (Helena Bonham Carter), the cathartic embraces quickly become beatings. There can be no f!ght Club if male-male desire leads to gay s3x. At the same time, the film suggests that only by blowing his brains out, or at least half of them, can a man have a satisfying heteros3xual relationship. And given nuclear-family, two-career monogamy, maybe that's not too far from the truth. "
That bathtub scene about a generation raised by women is relevant right now and effecting our young men.

But since masonry initiates rumors say this and that. Your argument makes sense.
 6 years ago '09        #560
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
i shield behind religion? Looks like you haven't listened to me at all.

Nature doesn't play into part with the human mind, so right there is your answer. Why are you comparing human mind with nature? So it is normal to have serial k!llers out in the open?
You will have peace but somewhere there will be war. That is life. k!llers or serial k!llers or whatever you call them will ALWAYS be like everything else, it will exist. Whether you k!lled for food (animal) or whatever. How would you live life without life's opposites/variations?

Nature is all around you everyday and take part in the balance that we see, there is no such thing as everything on a ONE way street:

This is why I include nature in this debate:

nat·u·ral
   [nach-er-uhl, nach-ruhl] Show IPA
adjective
existing in or formed by nature ( opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
in a state of nature; uncultivated, as land.

AND

na·ture
   [ney-cher] Show IPA
noun
the material world, especially as surrounding humankind and existing independently of human activities.
the natural world as it exists without human beings or civilization.
the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or rivers.
natural scenery.
the universe, with all its phenomena.

This is why you have objective nature and subjective nature within self.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-07-2012 at 06:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy