Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #521
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
I'm just keeping it real. That doesn't mean i hold that state of mind.
I in no way will say with any certainty that you hold that state of mind but the perception is that you do based on your rhetoric displayed in this thread. Don't get me wrong perception is not truth but you have done a less then stellar job of concisely explaining why you feel that way.
 03-07-2012, 04:11 PM         #522
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
I in no way will say with any certainty that you hold that state of mind but the perception is that you do based on your rhetoric displayed in this thread. Don't get me wrong perception is not truth but you have done a less then stellar job of concisely explaining why you feel that way.
I don't feel that way it is what i observe.
 6 years ago '04        #523
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I don't feel that way it is what i observe.
Much peace and success in all of your future en devours
 6 years ago '07        #524
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-07-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #525
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
And I don't think a woman should succ cocc

6 years ago '04        #526
starzz 
space
space
 23codez said:
Mad? Who's mad? I'm laughing at the f*g loving. Homos3xuality is an abomination, and that is the end of the story.
You have to be mad in order to spew such hateful names and generalizations of your fellow humans.
 03-07-2012, 04:15 PM         #527
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Much peace and success in all of your future en devours
You, too. All i ask you ponder that last statement i made and when reality wakes you up you'll remember me or the quote.
 6 years ago '04        #528
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You, too. All i ask you ponder that last statement i made and when reality wakes you up you'll remember me or the quote.
I've been awake, I just subscribe to a different view on life. You are cool in my book though as your opinion doesn't define who you are as a person.
 6 years ago '10        #529
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 matelyan said:
If you subscribe to Kirk Cameron's belief system. I don't and as a result I think he is wrong. Only difference is I am willing to hear Kirk's side and still politely disagree. But I imagine most people to fall in line with Kirk would want us to submit to their beliefs and hold them as absolute truths without considering any other possibilities or ideas on the matter.
Naa, I could care less about people submitting to my beliefs. I let em know how I feel and if they dont like it:

[video - click to view]

I could care less. As long I I stand on what I believe.
Thats America's problem now. Everyone worried about everyone else except themselves.
 6 years ago '08        #530
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 starzz said:
Your insistent name calling does not change the fact. I am in no way a gay male but I do believe everyone should be treated equally in today's society. Its not solely about supporting the homos3xual lifestyle as much as its about supporting human rights. If you can't wrap your mind around the fact that they are human regardless of s3xual preference then I feel sorry for you. Religious doctrine has taught the masses to treat people with less dignity then they truly deserve. Its people like you that are making the world worse off not the homos3xual segment of the population.
And we judge human's based off the lifestyles they live, which means all people arent equal. Human rights should be aimed at destroying sickness instead of allowing and promoting it. The fundamental problem in this country is that we've allowed political correctness to prevent us from treating the problem of homos3xuality. If you look at cultures and nations accross the world, many of them DO have treatments and deprograming methods for gays. But places in thhe west like America are too scared of offending gays to actually try to install some kind of treatment methods for them.

Im a sociology major, and the truth is this, gay men and women have brains that function similar to the opposite s3x. Like gay men have brain functions similar to straight women and gay women have brain functions similar to straight men. These are fu*king facts, this scientisfic study can be found online. But guess what? It isnt a popular study because it isnt politically correct. Gays are messed up and screwed up in the head, but in this country they arent told they are so they expect equality. If they knew from the get go that they were sick then perhaps homos3xuality would decrease. But it'll never decrease if we permit it and pretend that it's an equal lifestyle with heteros3xuals.
 6 years ago '07        #531
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Chief Dee said:
And we judge human's based off the lifestyles they live, which means all people arent equal. Human rights should be aimed at destroying sickness instead of allowing and promoting it. The fundamental problem in this country is that we've allowed political correctness to prevent us from treating the problem of homos3xuality. If you look at cultures and nations accross the world, many of them DO have treatments and deprograming methods for gays. But places in thhe west like America are too scared of offending gays to actually try to install some kind of treatment methods for them.

Im a sociology major, and the truth is this, gay men and women have brains that function similar to the opposite s3x. Like gay men have brain functions similar to straight women and gay women have brain functions similar to straight men. These are fu*king facts, this scientisfic study can be found online. But guess what? It isnt a popular study because it isnt politically correct. Gays are messed up and screwed up in the head, but in this country they arent told they are so they expect equality. If they knew from the get go that they were sick then perhaps homos3xuality would decrease. But it'll never decrease if we permit it and pretend that it's an equal lifestyle with heteros3xuals.

Holy sh*t this is some of the dumbest sh*t ive ever read.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-07-2012 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #532
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
 efromthev said:
Say man to each his own...
 6 years ago '04        #533
starzz 
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Holy sh*t this is some of the dumbest sh*t ive ever read.
 6 years ago '04        #534
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Chief Dee said:

I say lets do this. And while you and your kind are setting up these "Gay Deprogramming" sites, would you allow me and my kind to establish our "Religion reprogramming" efforts. For I think that people who subscribe to such fantastic beliefs a.ssociated with organized religion, while claiming that those same beliefs are absolutely true and fact, have to have some kind of mental deficiency and clearly need counseling and help.
 6 years ago '08        #535
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 starzz said:
Who said anything about them being born that way? I said they are humans and deserve to be treated as such.
Yes gays are human, but why do you and other people act like gays are the only people with limitations? No one is able to marry whoever or whatever they want. Straight people are not allowed to marry their own mothers or siblings, straight people cant marry animals, straight people cant marry people of certain ages, etc among many things. If I wanted go out and marry two women they would put me in jail.

Do you complain about "equality" and those cases? Hell no. We (heteros3xuals) arent allowed to do whatever the fu*k we want EITHER. So why are gays acting like they're the only group with limitations? Gays need to get over themselves. I could give two sh*ts about them when the government wont let me have multiple wives at the same time. The government tells straight people who to marry just like they do gays, but we dont bi*ch.
 03-07-2012, 04:36 PM         #536
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Yes gays are human, but why do you and other people act like gays are the only people with limitations? No one is able to marry whoever or whatever they want. Straight people are not allowed to marry their own mothers or siblings, straight people cant marry animals, straight people cant marry people of certain ages, etc among many things. If I wanted go out and marry two women they would put me in jail.

Do you complain about "equality" and those cases? Hell no. We (heteros3xuals) arent allowed to do whatever the fu*k we want EITHER. So why are gays acting like they're the only group with limitations? Gays need to get over themselves. I could give two sh*ts about them when the government wont let me have multiple wives at the same time. The government tells straight people who to marry just like they do gays, but we dont bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #537
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 youknowmystelo said:
Are you implying eating a cook animal is the same as having s3x with it?
I am SAID variation of attraction comes in all forms NOT matter what you subjectively think of it. Nature gives for/against, duality, variation for it's balance. No good without bad. Nature objectively gives this. Eating meat is a ACTION and in a technical sense "unnatural".
 6 years ago '04        #538
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Chief Dee said:

You are unable to marry kids or animals because neither group can give consent. And if you really wanted to marry more than one woman, then become a Mormon and that will solve your multiple wife problem. I heard polygamy is alive and well in Mormon culture. And in several states you can even marry your 1st or 2nd cousin if incest is your thing.

And just like I see no problem with gay marriage, I also don't see the problem with marrying your mom, dad, sister, brother or multiple partners, so long as they are all in agreement and providing unconditional approval and consent.
 03-07-2012, 04:46 PM         #539
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am SAID variation of attraction comes in all forms NOT matter what you subjectively think of it. Nature gives for/against, duality, variation for it's balance. No good without bad. Nature objectively gives this. Eating meat is a ACTION and in a technical sense "unnatural".
Humans couldn't eat a raw fish back then?
 6 years ago '11        #540
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

"Normality" and "Common" is what the majority does or is and therefore subjective.

The action may not be natural. The attraction is; as there is variation of attractions (such as some people like green eyes, wide hips, short female, tall females etc it all comes as a different attraction and does s3xual attraction regardless if it is subjectively wrong or right etc), not everyone will like what you like or the way you like it. As there is duality, for/against, variation and balance in everything. There is objective nature and subjective nature. Subjective nature is OPINIONATED by you, that is what makes me - me and you -you. Objective Nature shows evidence in itself and does NOT need man to interpret it it "just is". LIFE and NATURE will NEVER have a "one way" side, NEVER, meaning if there is heteros3xuals then you WILL have homos3xuals, if there is people whom can walk, you better believe there is some who can't and so on. In nature it still shows FOR and AGAINST.

1. Why hasn't nature done away with homos3xuality (since Ancient times) as it does with life by creating the cycle of death?

YOUR actions can be seen as unnatural like: heteros3xuals perform ORAL s3x on one another, the women's brea$t are for brea$tFEEDING (thus the reasons where in some countries the brea$t are out). You eat meat and byproducts. You bath with unnatural products, etc so if you want to be TECHNICAL on being how nature created your ACTIONS then you too are doing ACTIONS that are UNNATURAL.
You are mammalian why are you NOT among the other beasts oh, because your "god" in the bible tells you that you are OVER these beasts? and that is false because if so you would be able to live among them without them attacking you. HUMANS try to take themselves out of evolution and the beginning natural states but you are the same. You die like animals as well. Yeah, so nature never lies.

Nature shows that variation, duality, for/against, ying/yang in everything regardless if you think it is subjectively right or wrong, nasty, filthy, harmful etc.

I read your post trying to figure out what your point was. I see... Congrats you researched objectivity and subjectivity you get an A on your paper... Too bad you're in the wrong class. So I'll nip this in the bud quickly...

It really doesn't matter how or why a person is gay as so long as it is understood that it is an abomination to that's right my GOD, and I fear and respect him enough to hold to that. And since we're talk subjectivity and objectivity then why can't you conclude that human waste should not be on male genitals (explain that in your research of cultures study) I don't care how good it feels... that alone is enough to show that butt s3x is an unnatural act to partake in.

And don't come to me with the worldly taboos and things of that nature. Because I understand different cultures = different ways of life... But I have not heard of a culture that produces all gay babies, and it is an insult to compare gays with blacc people or any real race of people that went through struggles because of the color of their skin. Where it was against the law to use a bathroom or go in a building through the front door...

This is not about gay rights it's deeper than that, this is about bringing about the idea that gay is just as natural as being straight. And the success would be to get the women and children on board first and the straight men will have to accept this so called evolution of man wear it's okay to bend over and sticc it into a hole wear it don't belong.

Last edited by GravityEraser52; 03-07-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago