Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 130
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #501
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1623 1623
lmao @ these f*gs co-signing eachother
 03-07-2012, 02:40 PM         #502
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah lol cause they aren't reasonable. why should we accept people when we could demonize them?
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or agreeing with me.
 6 years ago '06        #503
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1623 1623
minimafia is the biggest f*g on bx. and i don't mean f*g as an insult. i actually mean a REAL f*g.
 6 years ago '04        #504
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 youknowmystelo said:
reasonable is the mask liberals hide under.
I have nothing to hide. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I seriously have an abundance of love. Do I falter and say stupid, ignorant sh*t? On a daily. But I try my hardest to expel that hate and stupidity from my heart and mind and strive to be the best person I can.

I don't see the point in being hateful or wasting time and energy focusing attention on something you disprove of. And I am not looking for all of us to walk outside, hold hands, sing Kum-ba-ya and wave gay pride flags. Hell I am not even asking for you to change your stance on homos3xuality. All I really want is for people to leave gays alone and quit persecuting them and making life harder than it already is.

We have wars, drugs, STDs, a failing economy including a lack of jobs, rising prices for food and gas and a plethora of problems that need solving. Why don't we work on fixing the truly destructive forces in our world before addressing issues like gay marriage?
 6 years ago '07        #505
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23965 23965
 Bouncer said:
minimafia is the biggest f*g on bx. and i don't mean f*g as an insult. i actually mean a REAL f*g.
lol you're such a clown, I thought I was catching feelings cause I called you names? Does that mean you're catching feelings now? It's pretty obvious you're uncomfortable with your own s3xuality. Hope you work those issues out
 6 years ago '07        #506
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23965 23965
 youknowmystelo said:
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or agreeing with me.
Im not agreeing with you, both sides have their faults but liberals for the most part are reasonable, or the more reasonable of the two.
 03-07-2012, 02:46 PM         #507
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I have nothing to hide. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I seriously have an abundance of love. Do I falter and say stupid, ignorant sh*t? On a daily. But I try my hardest to expel that hate and stupidity from my heart and mind and strive to be the best person I can.

I don't see the point in being hateful or wasting time and energy focusing attention on something you disprove of. And I am not looking for all of us to walk outside, hold hands, sing Kum-ba-ya and wave gay pride flags. Hell I am not even asking for you to change your stance on homos3xuality. All I really want is for people to leave gays alone and quit persecuting them and making life harder than it already is.

We have wars, drugs, STDs, a failing economy including a lack of jobs, rising prices for food and gas and a plethora of problems that need solving. Why don't we work on fixing the truly destructive forces in our world before addressing issues like gay marriage?
Again, I don't have a problem with homos3xuals. I have a problem with those propagandizing it in our culture.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #508
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 23codez said:
Oh I get it! You're trying to impress the undercover f*ggots on boxden! You troll you Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. Articulate that felt the need to change jizz to sperm to appear more educated. I know your style, I've seen it before. Keep up with that mentality and you won't be the only one that your male children will call daddy.
I'm just trying to be a good person and the only one I ever try to impress is God.

Why do you mock me when all I am attempting to do is better myself and the world we live in? Why are you upset that I speak the way I do? Why do you speak of my education level as if it was a bad thing? And why do you feel the need to disparage me and insult me for merely disagreeing with you?
 6 years ago '04        #509
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
I'm just trying to be a good person and the only one I ever try to impress is God.

Why do you mock me when all I am attempting to do is better myself and the world we live in? Why are you upset that I speak the way I do? Why do you speak of my education level as if it was a bad thing? And why do you feel the need to disparage me and insult me for merely disagreeing with you?
When they can't argue you intelligently they dismiss you ignorantly.
 03-07-2012, 02:54 PM         #510
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
matelyan, you have to stand up and f!ght for something. You seem like a good person to hang out with, but i don't think you put deep thought how fanatic liberalism fu*ks over the righteous people.


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #511
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,280 | Props total: 8315 8315
 youknowmystelo said:
Animals partake in murder, should us human beings adapt that as normal in our society as well?

Some of you need to start QUESTIONING these vague studies from all angles instead of accepting them as truth.
 Bouncer said:
Why? Because I don't support gay marriage and their rights? fu*k their rights. Only in America is this bullsh*t accepted. n*ggas get k!lled for this type of behavior in other countries. sh*t is real.



Yes, I'm a hateful individual towards f*ggots and their rights. That sh*t is NOT normal. Are you really that fu*king slow? Or is someone in your family a f*ggot so you had to accept it and live with it? I'm sorry....
 GravityEraser52 said:
Religious or not you gotta admit that the anus was not meant for a cocc to penetrate it. Human waste comes from that hole. And women still have to use some sort of cocc whether it be plastic or rubber form. It just seems that the creator meant for it to be; man for woman and vise-versa and the proof is in the pudding, anyone reading this comment was created by combined DNA of both s3xes.


If being gay was natural, then why do the traditional gender roles of straight men and women exist within the gay and lesbian lifestyle? It's amazing how female dikes play the man even down to the fake dicc and the flaming men walk and talk with so much tang like their favorite housewife.

I'm not challenging or bashing at all... Just not buying people being born that way under normal birth related circumstances.


It comes down to choice, and the true root of that choice is seeded deep down in the mind of whomever is in question at the time. To me it all comes down to respecting the laws of nature, pre set by Jehovah God all mighty...

If you don't respect him keep liccing and slamming the sh** shoot.

Again the CHOICE iz yours....




"Normality" and "Common" is what the majority does or is and therefore subjective.

The action may not be natural. The attraction is; as there is variation of attractions (such as some people like green eyes, wide hips, short female, tall females etc it all comes as a different attraction and does s3xual attraction regardless if it is subjectively wrong or right etc), not everyone will like what you like or the way you like it. As there is duality, for/against, variation and balance in everything. There is objective nature and subjective nature. Subjective nature is OPINIONATED by you, that is what makes me - me and you -you. Objective Nature shows evidence in itself and does NOT need man to interpret it it "just is". LIFE and NATURE will NEVER have a "one way" side, NEVER, meaning if there is heteros3xuals then you WILL have homos3xuals, if there is people whom can walk, you better believe there is some who can't and so on. In nature it still shows FOR and AGAINST.

1. Why hasn't nature done away with homos3xuality (since Ancient times) as it does with life by creating the cycle of death?



YOUR actions can be seen as unnatural like: heteros3xuals perform ORAL s3x on one another, the women's brea$t are for brea$tFEEDING (thus the reasons where in some countries the brea$t are out). You eat meat and byproducts. You bath with unnatural products, etc so if you want to be TECHNICAL on being how nature created your ACTIONS then you too are doing ACTIONS that are UNNATURAL.
You are mammalian why are you NOT among the other beasts oh, because your "god" in the bible tells you that you are OVER these beasts? and that is false because if so you would be able to live among them without them attacking you. HUMANS try to take themselves out of evolution and the beginning natural states but you are the same. You die like animals as well. Yeah, so nature never lies.

Nature shows that variation, duality, for/against, ying/yang in everything regardless if you think it is subjectively right or wrong, nasty, filthy, harmful etc.

 6 years ago '04        #512
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
matelyan, you have to stand up and f!ght for something. You seem like a good person to hang out with, but i don't think you put deep thought how fanatic liberalism fu*ks over the righteous people.
I don't think you are a bad person, I may disagree with your logic but I think we both can agree that righteous is subjective and his main issue is the place from which your concept of righteousness is derived.
 03-07-2012, 03:00 PM         #513
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:



"Normality" and "Common" is what the majority does or is and therefore subjective.

The action may not be natural. The attraction is; as there is variation of attractions (such as some people like green eyes, wide hips, short female, tall females etc it all comes as a different attraction and does s3xual attraction regardless if it is subjectively wrong or right etc), not everyone will like what you like or the way you like it. As there is duality, for/against, variation and balance in everything. There is objective nature and subjective nature. Subjective nature is OPINIONATED by you, that is what makes me - me and you -you. Objective Nature shows evidence in itself and does NOT need man to interpret it it "just is". LIFE and NATURE will NEVER have a "one way" side, NEVER, meaning if there is heteros3xuals then you WILL have homos3xuals, if there is people whom can walk, you better believe there is some who can't and so on. In nature it still shows FOR and AGAINST.

1. Why hasn't nature done away with homos3xuality (since Ancient times) as it does with life by creating the cycle of death?



YOUR actions can be seen as unnatural like: heteros3xuals perform ORAL s3x on one another, the women's brea$t are for brea$tFEEDING (thus the reasons where in some countries the brea$t are out). You eat meat and byproducts. You bath with unnatural products, etc so if you want to be TECHNICAL on being how nature created your ACTIONS then you too are doing ACTIONS that are UNNATURAL.
You are mammalian why are you NOT among the other beasts oh, because your "god" in the bible tells you that you are OVER these beasts? and that is false because if so you would be able to live among them without them attacking you. HUMANS try to take themselves out of evolution and the beginning natural states but you are the same. You die like animals as well. Yeah, so nature never lies.

Nature shows that variation, duality, for/against, ying/yang in everything regardless if you think it is subjectively right or wrong, nasty, filthy, harmful etc.

Are you implying eating a cook animal is the same as having s3x with it?
 6 years ago '04        #514
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 youknowmystelo said:
matelyan, you have to stand up and f!ght for something. You seem like a good person to hang out with, but i don't think you put deep thought how fanatic liberalism fu*ks over the righteous people.
Very true. I try to stand on the fence, when it is becoming very evident that at some point I need to take a stance and stick with my convictions.

Its my silly idealism that continues to get in the way. For I seriously try to convince myself that all of us could co-exist peacfully and without problems. Which I know is crazy and just more of my idealistic thinking.

But I am most liberal when it comes to social issues like these. When it comes to the economy, I am very conservative. But I digress. And I appreciate the fact you engage and inquiry rather than mock and ridicule me for my beliefs.
 03-07-2012, 03:01 PM         #515
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
I don't think you are a bad person, I may disagree with your logic but I think we both can agree that righteous is subjective and his main issue is the place from which your concept of righteousness is derived.
Traditional orientated families against smug narcissistic climbing up the social ladder. Its not a fair game.
 6 years ago '04        #516
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Traditional orientated families against smug narcissistic climbing up the social ladder. Its not a fair game.
I appreciate your opinion but I do believe that having that mind state, which comes off as judgmental can be an obtrusive obstacle in personal growth.
 6 years ago '11        #517
GravityEraser52 
space
avatar space
space
$735 | Props total: 3345 3345
 thatruest said:
Not religious (Very spiritual/ modern day hippie if you will), not gay. But was a woman's mouth meant to have a d!ck inserted in? Lol. Life is subjective. Stop being judgemental. You have your beliefs & opinions so YOU should be the one abiding by them, not anyone else. This self of entitlement is underneathe the surface of your words whether your type likes to admit it or not. Your type being the judgemental. Maybe some just don't know any better. Look at life differently though. It could be of great benefit for you. Wasting energy on such little things will wear you out faster. Smell the roses, brother.
charlie allow me to turn the light on for ya... and next time read and process my comment before you shoot slugs over this way... First off, I never judged anyone I clearly wrote that I was not bashing or challenging...

And I don't think a woman should succ cocc, nor do I think men should licc a.ss and eat sushi that can get up and walk away from them... But it is what it is... I'm just stating that men parts were made for women and vise-versa so if u don't like it take your dumb hippie a.ss on somewhere and frolic in piss...

And I smelt the roses a long time ago, literally and figuratively. And sometimes they don't smell so good like a cocc with sh*t on the tip of it...

Self-entitlement, when, where? You don't know me to make that judgement hippie. I respect all but I don't hesitate to speak on what I feel. And I'll do what I want with my energy, so long as I see fit.

The irony of your rebuttal is: you are calling me out for judging and you just judged me. So what's the cause of your HYPOCRITICAL nature hippie? Don't kicc knowledge to me without facts.

The only point you made was that life is subjective and this is very true... But there are things in life that are clearly set up the way they are for a reason and it has nothing to do with subjectivity and everything to do with the divine laws set by God, not me.

I look for lessons in life everyday... and a gay man or woman could give me knowledge or game on something positive so please believe I'm not a gay basher, I just don't agree with that type of s3xual lifestyle.
 03-07-2012, 03:07 PM         #518
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
I appreciate your opinion but I do believe that having that mind state, which comes off as judgmental can be an obtrusive obstacle in personal growth.
I'm just keeping it real. That doesn't mean i hold that state of mind.
 6 years ago '04        #519
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 23codez said:
The Mr. High Moral Nice Guy routine is tired. I think that Y'ALL are the ignorant ones, how about that?
That is your opinion and you are free to have it. It doesn't make it a truth for all so you can't get mad at someone else for having an opinion that doesn't coincide with your own.
 6 years ago '04        #520
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 23codez said:
The Mr. High Moral Nice Guy routine is tired. I think that Y'ALL are the ignorant ones, how about that?
I respect your opinion, but disagree. And I apologize for calling you ignorant. In the heat of this debate I often find myself unnecessarily upset.

And I wasn't always a nice guy. I had to overcome financial, drug and women related problems. You can say I was pretty much addicted to all 3. And now that I have finally found peace in my life I want to lead the best possibly existence I can. I've overcomed so much evil to get where I am finally at, and now all I want to do is try and spread more love and joy in the world. Lords knows I've already done enough bad to last several lifetimes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy