Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #481
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
 youknowmystelo said:
Are you serious? Do you know what goes on in their house hold? at the audacity of you.
Do you?
 03-07-2012, 03:10 PM         #482
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
Do you?
Did i make accusations out of my a.ss like you did? No.
 6 years ago '06        #483
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 minimafia_aj said:
lol Im the brainwashed one? go k!ll yourself ASAP you fu*king clown.
n*gga you catchin' feelings....

Name calling

I gotchu on your new avy
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #484
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
 Bouncer said:
n*gga you catchin' feelings....

Name calling

I gotchu on your new avy
[pic - click to view]

can't even back up your own points. lol pitiful. and you're a walking endorsement for abortion.
 6 years ago '04        #485
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Bouncer said:
Why? Because I don't support gay marriage and their rights? fu*k their rights. Only in America is this bullsh*t accepted. n*ggas get k!lled for this type of behavior in other countries. sh*t is real.

Yes, I'm a hateful individual towards f*ggots and their rights. That sh*t is NOT normal. Are you really that fu*king slow? Or is someone in your family a f*ggot so you had to accept it and live with it? I'm sorry....
Live and let live. You definitely don't have to like it, but I see no reason to f!ght it. Hate is such a weak and ignorant emotion. It doesn't take much to hate someone, but I know it takes a lot of courage and integrity to respect your fellow humans. I have no interest for organized religion and anyone who subscribes to those beliefs. But I would never want them to be treated any less equal than I, nor do I feel that I have to accept their beliefs. And I may disagree with their lifestyles, but I would never hate on them or wish them ill. I would even go so far as to argue that their ideas and beliefs are, fantastic, mythical and far from "normal" than what I believe and accept. But since I have more respect for myself and my fellow man, and see no benefit or point to attacking and hating the religious, I decided to ignore them and avoid them, and to respectfully decline any communication once we have come into direct contact. I see that as a win-win.

Why can't you do the same with gay people? You can still call them whatever you like and hate them in private with like minded people, but let that be the jist of your interaction. Hating on gays just seems to be an excercise in futility and a big waste of one's time.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-07-2012 at 03:23 PM..
 03-07-2012, 03:22 PM         #486
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
can't even back up your own points. lol pitiful. and you're a walking endorsement for abortion.
 6 years ago '04        #487
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
 youknowmystelo said:
Did i make accusations out of my a.ss like you did? No.
Yes, yes you did.
 03-07-2012, 03:24 PM         #488
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
Yes, yes you did.
No, i did not sir. That kid wasn't ready to make that decision in his life as yet.
 6 years ago '04        #489
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
This thread further proves how ignorant bx has become..... I hope that many of you are trolling this thread and really don't believe the sh*t you are typing.
 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM         #490
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
This thread further proves how ignorant bx has become..... I hope that many of you are trolling this thread and really don't believe the sh*t you are typing.
The irony of irony right here.
 6 years ago '10        #491
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Hes right.
 6 years ago '04        #492
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 efromthev said:
Me too. What concerns me most is that people might vote for politicians who would attempt to inject their theological beliefs into our nation's public policy. I feel like Santorum is the tip of the iceberg and more religious candidates will attempt to turn America into a theocratic state similar to the Taliban, but the only difference being Christian beleifs as the inspiration.

That's why I pray everyday that God never allows America's seperation of church & state to be trampled on and destroyed.
 6 years ago '11        #493
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$553 | Props total: 2519 2519
 minimafia_aj said:
lol more of this stupid god argument.
No sir! Read my comment carefully... God is not the base for my argument, because I know you "perfect people" are your own gods so my God can't do anything for ya. But with that said...

I don't have to believe in God to know that I shouldn't sticc my cocc up another human's anus. Who wants sh** on their dicc? That's my main argument, I'd like to hear you thoughts on that charlie?? Why can't a man carry a baby in his womb or why can't a woman impregnate another woman?

Why big bang ain't allow gays to reproduce gays?
 6 years ago '04        #494
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Gouki said:
Hes right.
If you subscribe to Kirk Cameron's belief system. I don't and as a result I think he is wrong. Only difference is I am willing to hear Kirk's side and still politely disagree. But I imagine most people to fall in line with Kirk would want us to submit to their beliefs and hold them as absolute truths without considering any other possibilities or ideas on the matter.
 6 years ago '07        #495
space
space
 23codez said:
I don't care what anyone says, if you argue nonstop defending f*ggots, you must love the taste of another mans jizz on your lips All these fake a.ss humanitarians in here talking about rights, and what they do is their business. GRFOH with that sick acceptance of disturbed behavior. My four year old nephew saw two guys holding hands, and NATURALLY he was disgusted. He asked me why two boys were holding hands.

It sickens me how this bullsh*t is now accepted and defended. I hope y'all have have only boys as children, and they get a.ss fu*ked till the cows come home. Whatever the fu*k that means
I hope your kids turn out gay, just in spite of you. Oh and you're absolutely ignorant, please don't reproduce.
 03-07-2012, 03:34 PM         #496
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never seen someone more liberal than matelyan.
 6 years ago '07        #497
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I never seen someone more liberal than matelyan.
seems more reasonable than liberal to me, haven't seen him attack anybody and is trying to have a reasonable discussion.
 03-07-2012, 03:36 PM         #498
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
seems more reasonable than liberal to me, haven't seen him attack anybody and is trying to have a reasonable discussion.
reasonable is the mask liberals hide under.
 6 years ago '04        #499
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 23codez said:
I don't care what anyone says, if you argue nonstop defending f*ggots, you must love the taste of another mans jizz on your lips All these fake a.ss humanitarians in here talking about rights, and what they do is their business. GRFOH with that sick acceptance of disturbed behavior. My four year old nephew saw two guys holding hands, and NATURALLY he was disgusted. He asked me why two boys were holding hands.

It sickens me how this bullsh*t is now accepted and defended. I hope y'all have have only boys as children, and they get a.ss fu*ked till the cows come home. Whatever the fu*k that means
That's right. Because people who like to have respect for their fellow humans and see no reason fit to persecute others based on their s3xual orientation, must love the taste of sperm.

It sickens me the level of ignorance and hatred you and others in this thread display. Thankfully the world as a whole is moving away from your line of thinking. And by the time my kids, kids get old enough we can sit back and laugh about the dark ages when heteros3xual men were consumed with hatred and became obsessed with the activities of homos3xuals.
 6 years ago '07        #500
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
reasonable is the mask liberals hide under.
yeah lol cause they aren't reasonable. why should we accept people when we could demonize them?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy