Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #461
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
I'm dissecting science, you are putting it into one whole category which is very limiting.
I'm talking about what science is solely based on. You are denying factual findings in order to support your argument. You can't omit truths when its done in order to support your statement because the fact remains that those findings are still present whether you like it or not.
 03-07-2012, 01:45 PM         #462
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
I'm talking about what science is solely based on. You are denying factual findings in order to support your argument. You can't omit truths when its done in order to support your statement because the fact remains that those findings are still present whether you like it or not.
The only fact here is that you take science as fact. You are no different than the religion people who hide behind their bibles.
 6 years ago '04        #463
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Bouncer said:
I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b k!lled. Hitler style. That sh*t ain't normal.

fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.
Damn Boxden.......you scary. And this is the exact reason I think humans need to slow down on reproducing.
 6 years ago '04        #464
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
The only fact is here that you take science as fact.
I do because it is fact based and not opinion based. You are arguing fact with opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #465
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 43 43
 starzz said:
If you don't mind reading

lol
 6 years ago '11        #466
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 2523 2523
Religious or not you gotta admit that the anus was not meant for a cocc to penetrate it. Human waste comes from that hole. And women still have to use some sort of cocc whether it be plastic or rubber form. It just seems that the creator meant for it to be; man for woman and vise-versa and the proof is in the pudding, anyone reading this comment was created by combined DNA of both s3xes.

If being gay was natural, then why do the traditional gender roles of straight men and women exist within the gay and lesbian lifestyle? It's amazing how female dikes play the man even down to the fake dicc and the flaming men walk and talk with so much tang like their favorite housewife.

I'm not challenging or bashing at all... Just not buying people being born that way under normal birth related circumstances.

It comes down to choice, and the true root of that choice is seeded deep down in the mind of whomever is in question at the time. To me it all comes down to respecting the laws of nature, pre set by Jehovah God all mighty...

If you don't respect him keep liccing and slamming the sh** shoot.

Again the CHOICE iz yours....
 6 years ago '07        #467
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
 GravityEraser52 said:
Religious or not you gotta admit that the anus was not meant for a cocc to penetrate it. Human waste comes from that hole. And women still have to use some sort of cocc whether it be plastic or rubber form. It just seems that the creator meant for it to be; man for woman and vise-versa and the proof is in the pudding, anyone reading this comment was created by combined DNA of both s3xes.

If being gay was natural, then why do the traditional gender roles of straight men and women exist within the gay and lesbian lifestyle? It's amazing how female dikes play the man even down to the fake dicc and the flaming men walk and talk with so much tang like their favorite housewife.

I'm not challenging or bashing at all... Just not buying people being born that way under normal birth related circumstances.

It comes down to choice, and the true root of that choice is seeded deep down in the mind of whomever is in question at the time. To me it all comes down to respecting the laws of nature, pre set by Jehovah God all mighty...

If you don't respect him keep liccing and slamming the sh** shoot.

Again the CHOICE iz yours....
lol more of this stupid god argument.
 6 years ago '06        #468
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 persuazion said:
Damn Boxden.......you scary. And this is the exact reason I think humans need to slow down on reproducing.
Why? Because I don't support gay marriage and their rights? fu*k their rights. Only in America is this bullsh*t accepted. n*ggas get k!lled for this type of behavior in other countries. sh*t is real.

starzz said:
You are a hateful individual who possesses nothing but malice in your heart for those who are unlike you sorta the same way the KKK does.
Yes, I'm a hateful individual towards f*ggots and their rights. That sh*t is NOT normal. Are you really that fu*king slow? Or is someone in your family a f*ggot so you had to accept it and live with it? I'm sorry....
 6 years ago '07        #469
space
space
 Bouncer said:
Why? Because I don't support gay marriage and their rights? fu*k their rights. Only in America is this bullsh*t accepted. n*ggas get k!lled for this type of behavior in other countries. sh*t is real.

Yes, I'm a hateful individual towards f*ggots and their rights. That sh*t is NOT normal. Are you really that fu*king slow? Or is someone in your family a f*ggot so you had to accept it and live with it? I'm sorry....
someone either has deep seeded homos3xual feelings or was touched as a kid.
 6 years ago '06        #470
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
someone either has deep seeded homos3xual feelings or was touched as a kid.
LeBron and Wade got s3xy bodies, but that's not what this is about.
 6 years ago '07        #471
space
space
 Bouncer said:
LeBron and Wade got s3xy bodies, but that's not what this is about.
can honestly didn't see that coming lol.
 03-07-2012, 02:42 PM         #472
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol the amount of props i've been getting for the posts i've made in this thread suggest otherwise...
all that suggests is that there's several other ignoramuses on this board which we already knew

kirk cameron is a friendless, sad, and self-hating "recovering homos3xual" who only goes this hard against homos3xuality because he has an extreme amount of guilt for things he did in the 80s and 90s...ask anyone who was doing PA work on several 80s sitcoms, they'll tell you about him. nobody he worked with in the past even fu*ks with him anymore because they see right through the facade.

[pic - click to view]

keep co-signing him though
 6 years ago '07        #473
space
space
 iThink said:
all that suggests is that there's several other ignoramuses on this board which we already knew

kirk cameron is a friendless, sad, and self-hating "recovering homos3xual" who only goes this hard against homos3xuality because he has an extreme amount of guilt for things he did in the 80s and 90s...ask anyone who was doing PA work on several 80s sitcoms, they'll tell you about him. nobody he worked with in the past even fu*ks with him anymore because they see right through the facade.

[pic - click to view]

keep co-signing him though
peep the sig to learn all u need to know about michael_moore lol
 6 years ago '06        #474
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Michael Moore is a real n*gga. Goes a lil overboard wit all the conspiracy sh*t, but usually makes some good points. Like he has been in this thread about f*gs.
 03-07-2012, 02:56 PM         #475
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
basically

Bouncer said:
Michael Moore is a real n*gga. Goes a lil overboard wit all the conspiracy sh*t, but usually makes some good points. Like he has been in this thread about f*gs.
and you helped? there's nothing to be gained by struggling to make a point when you can't even be decent to other human beings...what's got you so mad about gays? get touched as a child? are one and don't like the way you feel? it has to be something...either way, seek help for it.
 6 years ago '06        #476
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 iThink said:
and you helped? there's nothing to be gained by struggling to make a point when you can't even be decent to other human beings...what's got you so mad about gays? get touched as a child? are one and don't like the way you feel? it has to be something...either way, seek help for it.

Why I gotta b gay cuz I don't agree wit their rights?
 6 years ago '07        #477
space
space
 Bouncer said:
if you think he makes good points you're just as stupid lol. and a little overboard? hes a conspiracy riddled religious nut. you co signing him just further solidifies that you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '06        #478
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
if you think he makes good points you're just as stupid lol. and a little overboard? hes a conspiracy riddled religious nut. you co signing him just further solidifies that you're an idiot.
You have to b gay.... there's no other explanation as to why you're still in here defending them.
 6 years ago '06        #479
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
Nvm, you're one of the brainwashed Americans. I almost forgot. Carry on, lil sheep
 6 years ago '07        #480
space
space
 Bouncer said:
Nvm, you're one of the brainwashed Americans. I almost forgot. Carry on, lil sheep

lol Im the brainwashed one? go k!ll yourself ASAP you fu*king clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy