Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 125
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #441
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Bouncer said:
You're fu*king retarded.



You mad, gay boy?
A gay boy is whaT GOD is gonna bless you with if you keep talking sh*t about people you don't know... How you gon blame a group of people for all of society's ills? Jim Crow a.ss bi*ch

I use to be an ignorant homophobic p.o.s just like you, but I grew up and realized that hate is hate no matter what, and am a bigger person now for refuting the ills I may have cause anyone


Last edited by hollyfield420; 03-07-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 03-07-2012, 01:26 PM         #442
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
You still didn't explain how I raised science as a "Holy Grail" but that is fine as you are not capable of doing so because I did not such thing. Science now understands how the body works and thus we are now able to discern what is healthy for our body and how certain nutrients interact with our body to produce higher levels of fat. The repetitive results that you speak of are a necessity in order to establish a trend of empirical findings to prove the results. If we didn't take those steps then it would be easy to say all black men are criminals because one may be.
I can tell how you raise science as the holy grail by the way you speak of science since yesterday flaunting it off as everything they dish out is "fact" when in actuality a lot of the stuff is manipulated results because that what makes money and because most righteous scientists don't have the financial support or are fired by the corporations.

You can easily manipulate studies to get the same results, man.
 6 years ago '11        #443
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Some people in this thread still don't understand the fact that we are not saying gay people should be k!lled or abused now, just don't promote that sh*t as being normal. It's their sin after all. Someone said that marriage is a joke now. Have you asked yourself why it has become such? Gay marriages mock the very first definition of marriage. Gay people should've kept it on the low, but somehow all of a sudden in a span of a couple of years they decided to be "proud" of their orientation, because someone instilled that idea in their heads.


Underground forces are preparing their playground and gay propaganda is part of their agenda. The depopulation process has started. Food & pharmaceutical experiments have already started in some 3rd world countries.

I'm not even going in on pharmaceutical propaganda when it was obvious for older civilizations that almost everything you need for health related problems you can find in nature.
 6 years ago '07        #444
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20054 20054
 Bouncer said:
I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b k!lled. Hitler style. That sh*t ain't normal.

fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.
@ this loser.
 6 years ago '07        #445
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20054 20054
 lucas white said:
Some people in this thread still don't understand the fact that we are not saying gay people should be k!lled or abused now, just don't promote that sh*t as being normal. It's their sin after all. Someone said that marriage is a joke now. Have you asked yourself why it has become such? Gay marriages mock the very first definition of marriage. Gay people should've kept it on the low, but somehow all of a sudden in a span of a couple of years they decided to be "proud" of their orientation, because someone instilled that idea in their heads.


Underground forces are preparing their playground and gay propaganda is part of their agenda. The depopulation process has started. Food & pharmaceutical experiments have already started in some 3rd world countries.

I'm not even going in on pharmaceutical propaganda when it was obvious for older civilizations that almost everything you need for health related problems you can find in nature.
 6 years ago '04        #446
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 AkaiMakai said:
show me homie
If you don't mind reading

 03-07-2012, 01:31 PM         #447
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stopped reading after seeing Joseph Campbell name.
 6 years ago '04        #448
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
I can tell how you raise science as the holy grail by the way you speak of science since yesterday flaunting it off as everything they dish out is "fact" when in actuality a lot of the stuff is manipulated results because that what makes money and because most righteous scientists don't have the financial support or are fired by the corporations.

You can easily manipulate studies to get the same results, man.
And as I stated you have no idea how science works. It goes against everything a scientist believes to manipulate results and discredits said scientist. Science is based in fact, I am not holding it as a "Holy Grail" I am stating what sciences purpose is.
 03-07-2012, 01:34 PM         #449
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
And as I stated you have no idea how science works. It goes against everything a scientist believes to manipulate results and discredits said scientist. Science is based in fact, I am not holding it as a "Holy Grail" I am stating what sciences purpose is.
you don't know how the exterior world works.
 6 years ago '04        #450
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Stopped reading after seeing Joseph Campbell name.
Why would you stop reading? Because he is saying something you don't agree with? How intellectual of you. I a.ssume you subscribe to the mindset that if it doesn't agree with what you think it is somehow invalid.
 6 years ago '06        #451
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 starzz said:
I am a retard because you are making blanket statements? The disdain that you have for gay people is in the same vein as the disdain many white people had/have for black people so by your logic and ideology you would have no choice but to agree with my statement.
You're retarded.

 hollyfield420 said:
A gay boy is whaT GOD is gonna bless you with if you keep talking sh*t about people you don't know... How you gon blame a group of people for all of society's ills? Jim Crow a.ss bi*ch

I use to be an ignorant homophobic p.o.s just like you, but I grew up and realized that hate is hate no matter what, and am a bigger person now for refuting the ills I may have cause anyone
Lol @ this gay n*gga.

 minimafia_aj said:
@ this loser.
I'm sorry that your son is gay, don't b mad at me.


Last edited by Bouncer; 03-07-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 03-07-2012, 01:37 PM         #452
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Why would you stop reading? Because he is saying something you don't agree with? How intellectual of you. I a.ssume you subscribe to the mindset that if it doesn't agree with what you think it is somehow invalid.
Because he the right guy to when you want a cliche biased answer.
 6 years ago '04        #453
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
you don't know how the exterior world works.
We are not talking about the exterior world we are talking about science and you are bringing external ideals into the realm of fact based research and it has no bearing on what we are discussing. If we are talking about science we should stick to science.
 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM         #454
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
We are not talking about the exterior world we are talking about science and you are bringing external ideals into the realm of fact based research and it has no bearing on what we are discussing. If we are talking about science we should stick to science.
I'm dissecting science, you are putting it into one whole category which is very limiting.
 6 years ago '04        #455
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer said:
You're retarded.
You are a hateful individual who possesses nothing but malice in your heart for those who are unlike you sorta the same way the KKK does.
 6 years ago '07        #456
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20054 20054
 Bouncer said:
You're retarded.



Lol @ this gay n*gga.



I'm sorry that your son is gay, don't b mad at me.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-07-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 03-07-2012, 01:41 PM         #457
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Just live your life. If your concern is somebody else's business while they are not threatening you or your family's well-being, maybe YOU are the fu*kin' problem.
It could be threatening for our future.
 6 years ago '04        #458
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 youknowmystelo said:


brainwashed from the jump
What does this prove? The kid is transgendered, not gay. Big difference between the two. The story also said that she attempted to mutilate her male genitals. Clearly there's a psychological element going on here, not social. I sense that you are trying to say that the lesbian couple forced the idea on the boy and that isn't the case. If it was why didn't they do it to there two other male children? Why adopt a boy if they wanted a girl?
 6 years ago '06        #459
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 thatruest said:
Just live your life. If your concern is somebody else's business while they are not threatening you or your family's well-being, maybe YOU are the fu*kin' problem.
:agreement6:
 03-07-2012, 01:43 PM         #460
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
What does this prove? The kid is transgendered, not gay. Big difference between the two. The story also said that she attempted to mutilate his male genitals. Clearly there's a psychological element going on here, not social. I sense that you are trying to say that the lesbian couple forced the idea on the boy and that isn't the case. If it was why didn't they do it to there two other male children? Why adopt a boy if they wanted a girl?
Are you serious? Do you know what goes on in their house hold? at the audacity of you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy