Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 12:51 PM         #421
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Science is fact based do you even know what that means?
Fact based which if something new comes into existence it sabotages the whole study.

There a lot of factors that come into play, man.
 6 years ago '04        #422
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Fact based which if something new comes into existence it sabotages the whole study.

There a lot of factors that come into play, man.
You do realize with science nothing is final right? If something new comes into existence the process is started over and new findings are derived. You have a twisted view of what science is and how it works.
 6 years ago '04        #423
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
 Michael_Moore said:
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
You are very ignorant; animals cannot consent. Children are under the care of their parents, they cannot consent until they are legally adults. Consenting is the key.
 03-07-2012, 12:57 PM         #424
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
You do realize with science nothing is final right? If something new comes into existence the process is started over a new findings are derived. You have a twisted view of what science is and how it works.
You are lumping science up as the holy grail. Yes it is true some things remain facts, but there whole lot of things that are manipulated or not apprehended as yet.
 03-07-2012, 12:59 PM         #425
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
You are very ignorant; animals cannot consent. Children are under the care of their parents, they cannot consent until they are legally adults. Consenting is the key.

brainwashed from the jump
 6 years ago '04        #426
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
 stlcardinals19 said:

If it's an island of Gay men and women, then that island is just as capable of lasting longer than any other. Every Gay person isn't sterile........
He fails to realize that homos3xuals come from heteros3xuals and if two homos3xuals of opposite s3x decide to procreate they two can give birth to heteros3xuals; either way the population can continue to sustain itself based on the odds of heteros3xuals giving birth to a homos3xual.
 6 years ago '04        #427
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 43 43
 starzz said:
Science is fact based do you even know what that means?
the world was square and you could fall off the sides for sooo many centuries.. till they discovered gravity and that the world was actually round....

christ doesnt hate the sinner.. he dislikes the sin.

with that said I dont hate homos3xuals.. they are free to do as they like...

but why do they want to be married? is marriage not a religious idea?

why wont they just say domestic relationship?

and pedophiles are only pedophiles by law.....

in the netherlands there is a pedophile party where it is legal to have underage lovers.

so if the kid loves the adult and the adult the kid should we let the marry and let them do as

they please??

def not.

i bet you in 20 years pedophiles will be accepted and we'll see dudes showing off their 12 year olds like a prize...

smh
 6 years ago '04        #428
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You are lumping science up as the holy grail. Yes it is true some things remain facts, but there whole lot of things that are manipulated or not apprehended as yet.
Please explain in detail not just blanket statements how I am raising science as the "Holy Grail". You are making a fundamental mistake by a.ssuming that science says it has all the answers. Science is the empirical search for answers and though they have not found all the answers yet(They never made the claim to have done so) you dismiss the findings that they have made. You are questioning facts and not opinion so I can't see or understand how that makes sense to anyone with a functioning brain.
 6 years ago '04        #429
starzz 
space
space
 AkaiMakai said:
the world was square and you could fall off the sides for sooo many centuries.. till they discovered gravity and that the world was actually round....

christ doesnt hate the sinner.. he dislikes the sin.

with that said I dont hate homos3xuals.. they are free to do as they like...

but why do they want to be married? is marriage not a religious idea?

why wont they just say domestic relationship?

and pedophiles are only pedophiles by law.....

in the netherlands there is a pedophile party where it is legal to have underage lovers.

so if the kid loves the adult and the adult the kid should we let the marry and let them do as

they please??

def not.

i bet you in 20 years pedophiles will be accepted and we'll see dudes showing off their 12 year olds like a prize...

smh
Marriage is not a religious idea. The theory of marriage predates the establishment of religion.
 6 years ago '06        #430
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b k!lled. Hitler style. That sh*t ain't normal.

fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.
 6 years ago '04        #431
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 youknowmystelo said:

brainwashed from the jump
 Gattsau said:
Gays raising a child is proven to not increase the chance that child becomes gay.
This is what Gattsau said to me, but yet this link proves him wrong. That the lesbian parents are brainwashing the kid and raising him into being gay...But yet I'm the one that's ignorant...
 6 years ago '04        #432
starzz 
space
space
 Bouncer said:
I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b k!lled. Hitler style. That sh*t ain't normal.

So I a.ssume you would agree with the sentiment that we should be k!lled because we are black then?
 03-07-2012, 01:10 PM         #433
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Please explain in detail not just blanket statements how I am raising science as the "Holy Grail". You are making a fundamental mistake by a.ssuming that science says it has all the answers. Science is the empirical search for answers and though they have not found all the answers yet(They never made the claim to have done so) you dismiss the findings that they have made. You are questioning facts and not opinion so I can't see or understand how that makes sense to anyone with a functioning brain.
For example we know the breakdown of vitamins in a certain food has, but our ancestors knew this intuitively. Actually science hasn't caught up with them yet because it depends on repetitive results. That's why science dismisses a lot of the paranormal stuff. Pick up a local magazine and see how much bullsh*t studies there are on those type of "diets" to know how the manipulates is worked out for business. Science is the new oppressing religion.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 01:12 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #434
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Bouncer said:

You're a fu*king bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker for that statement, retract that sh*t cause you don't want whats coming for you... Karma is a bi*ch, and if you ever plan on having children... God bless em if they turn out Gay... Hopefully you're not channeling "hitler" tactics to discipline him/her you bi*ch a.ss piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #435
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 43 43
 starzz said:
Marriage is not a religious idea. The theory of marriage predates the establishment of religion.
show me homie
 6 years ago '06        #436
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 knowughetto said:
This is what Gattsau said to me, but yet this link proves him wrong. That the lesbian parents are brainwashing the kid and raising him into being gay...But yet I'm the one that's ignorant...
C'mon son, that kid looks gay as fu*k

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #437
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 starzz said:
So I a.ssume you would agree with the sentiment that we should be k!lled because we are black then?
You're fu*king retarded.

hollyfield420 said:
You're a fu*king bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker for that statement, retract that sh*t cause you don't want whats coming for you... Karma is a bi*ch, and if you ever plan on having children... God bless em if they turn out Gay... Hopefully you're not channeling "hitler" tactics to discipline him/her you bi*ch a.ss piece of sh*t
You mad, gay boy?
 6 years ago '04        #438
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
For example we know the breakdown of vitamins in a certain food has, but our ancestors knew this intuitively. Actually science hasn't caught up with them yet because it depends on repetitive results. That's why science dismisses a lot of the paranormal stuff. Pick up a local magazine and see how much bullsh*t studies there are on those type of "diets" to know how the manipulates is worked out for business. Science is the new oppressing religion.
You still didn't explain how I raised science as a "Holy Grail" but that is fine as you are not capable of doing so because I did not such thing. Science now understands how the body works and thus we are now able to discern what is healthy for our body and how certain nutrients interact with our body to produce higher levels of fat. The repetitive results that you speak of are a necessity in order to establish a trend of empirical findings to prove the results. If we didn't take those steps then it would be easy to say all black men are criminals because one may be.
 03-07-2012, 01:22 PM         #439
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
one example?

there will always be extremes, however that is not the norm.

so yes you are ignorant.
That's worst than child abuse, IMO.
 6 years ago '04        #440
starzz 
space
space
 Bouncer said:
You're fu*king retarded.
I am a retard because you are making blanket statements? The disdain that you have for gay people is in the same vein as the disdain many white people had/have for black people so by your logic and ideology you would have no choice but to agree with my statement.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago