Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 knowughetto said:
To answer your question..They can still be attracted to the same s3x in their class, doesn't mean that they are born gay...

I answered your question, so what's your point?
you said that being gay is brought on by the way you were raised and your surroundings.....if somebody has no other gay influences at all in their lives and yet still can be attracted to the same s3x then what else could possibly cause them to be gay? Other then the belief that they are gay to begin with?

Last edited by persuazion; 03-07-2012 at 11:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #402
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Gattsau said:
I never said, u said any of that I was asking you questions. Sorry I didn't realize your ignorance is worse than most bible thumpers. Yeah people choose to be gay because they love being beaten, k!lled and ridiculed for their s3xual orientation.

Question though do gay animals also choose to be gay?
You keep bringing up religion, and now you wanna start name calling because I said that you must have been mistaking me for someone else? Not once have I called you a name or tried to, but yet I'm ignorant...

Animals can't consent, but what does that have to do with me as a person?

I see that you guys are really trying hard to get me to believe that you can be born gay, but its not gonna work...

If you never said that, then why the fu*k are you mad at me?

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-07-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 03-07-2012, 11:50 AM         #403
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
How can you praise this guy? All he is doing is spewing divisive speech that continues the unwarranted separation of segment of the population. Sounds kind of familiar like something we had a huge march about. Equality is all inclusive!
wait...you comparing a man wanting to stick his d!ck in another MAN and a woman wanting to put her face in the pus*y of another woman with this below?!?!?!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Man, fu*k your homos3xual life and your opinions. Gay folks need to know their role, it seems like y'all all of a sudden forgot how to do that. Now u folks want to shove your s3xuality down everyones throats () and expect nothing less of acceptance. fu*k u and fu*k rosie o donnell

Last edited by cheguevara; 03-07-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #404
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
you said that being gay is brought on by the way you were raised and your surrounds.....if somebody has no other gay influences at all in their lives and yet still can be attracted to the same s3x then what else could possibly cause them to be gay? Other then the belief that they are gay to begin with?
People are gonna have some kind of influence or thought in their mind about certain issues. So what you're saying makes no sense. There are gay influences everywhere, outside, on tv, and music..and its ever bigger than ever. So what you're saying about someone not having any gay influences at all in their lives makes no sense. Like I said, we all have influences, but at the end of the day, we have to make that choice on whether we let that influence get the best of us...Notice what I said, CHOICE..

Now I can tell that you guys are gonna keep asking me questions and convince me to change my mind, but it won't happen..so therefore, I'm not gonna waste anymore time entertaining you guys..
 03-07-2012, 12:13 PM         #405
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
icedout never changes
 6 years ago '11        #406
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 knowughetto said:
They're gay so of course they are gonna say that they were born gay...but I'm not gonna be that stupid to believe it. Why would you even respond to me with something like this? I just find it funny that you guys would believe it when a gay person or even some scientist tells you that they were born that way, you don't question them at all...you just let them manipulate you into believing that sh*t. But yet when someone like me, who uses common sense, says that a man is not born gay, a man isn't born to have a d!ck put in their a.ss or in their mouth, then I don't know what the fu*k I'm talking about. Two d!cks don't go together, common sense, but yet I don't know what I'm talking about, or I have to prove it. Not sure if you're serious right here...

Let me ask you this....Men go to prison and turn gay all the time. Does that mean that they were born gay? Please answer my question and do not duck me, or answer this question with a question...

i think that settles it......your a closet homo
 03-07-2012, 12:20 PM         #407
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Animals partake in murder, should us human beings adapt that as normal in our society as well?

Some of you need to start QUESTIONING these vague studies from all angles instead of accepting them as truth.
 6 years ago '04        #408
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I only call people names when its needed. You are ignorant, thats a fact. Anyone who thinks someone would willingly go through the sh*t gays go through is ignorant. Ignore science makes you ignorant, your statements are ignorant as fu*k. Im not mad at u I feel bad for you. You ignore the facts its sad. Gays raising a child is proven to not increase the chance that child becomes gay. Having gays on tv have not raised the amount of gay Americans. Countries like Afghanistan have a higher pct of gay people than America (even tho they wont admit it) is that from exposure? They dont openly show it nor talk about it.

I dont care if u believe it or not, you are just showing your own ignorance. Science already says its the case, so you believing otherwise with no facts proves you sir are ignorant.
This is where I no longer take you seriously as I see that you're one of those people that believe science solves everything in life. So all of the homos3xuality that is being forced upon us on tv, movies, radio, and gay couples don't influence people? Are you seriously saying that this doesn't help influence and/or raise people into think or believe this is the way? These rappers are in videos wearing women's clothes and dancing with homo-like tendencies, and you're actually sitting there telling me that sh*t doesn't help influence other people or raise them into thinking that sh*t's cool? But I'm ignorant...Like I said, I will no longer take you seriously...
 6 years ago '07        #409
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
lol still going? jesus
 6 years ago '04        #410
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Yes ignore me because I deal in facts and u deal in your own close minded opinions.

No those things do not affect people. prove they do. How is that their are a lot of gays in Afghanistan are they watching music videos and our tv shows? How do u explain the Romans and the greeks? You're a dumbass.
Yeah I got you bro, science is the way of life for EVERYTHING. It applies to EVERYTHING including paying bills and getting your driver's license...

03-07-2012, 12:27 PM         #411
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
lol still going? jesus
Quite interesting discussion.
 03-07-2012, 12:29 PM         #412
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Yeah I got you bro, science is the way of life for EVERYTHING. It applies to EVERYTHING including paying bills and getting your driver's license...

Scientist "know" everything about a woman, yet when he approaches one he flops like a fish.
 6 years ago '04        #413
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 cheguevara said:
wait...you comparing a man wanting to stick his d!ck in another MAN and a woman wanting to put her face in the pus*y of another woman with this below?!?!?!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Man, fu*k your homos3xual life and your opinions. Gay folks need to know their role, it seems like y'all all of a sudden forgot how to do that. Now u folks want to shove your s3xuality down everyones throats () and expect nothing less of acceptance. fu*k u and fu*k rosie o donnell
I am comparing their f!ght for equality not their struggle . As I stated previously, They both share a commonality in the sense that they are being discriminated on when they both deserve the rights and freedoms that all segments of the population deserve. Who is this "yall" I am in no way a homos3xual male but that doesn't stop me from championing equal rights for all citizens. I am glad you brought up the civil rights movement because if people still shared the same mindset that you have about gay people about black people then where would you be and where would we be at right now?
 6 years ago '08        #414
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 Hardkore said:
F*CK "FEELING" AND "FREE-MINDED" BULLSH*T...

...FACTS, N*GGA. FACTS.

TAKE GOD OUT THE EQUATION...

...AND A WHOLE ISLAND OF GAY PEOPLE WOULD NOT LAST ONE GENERATION.

OH FORGOT...

...A MALE GAY COUPLE NEEDS TO PUT THEIR SPERM INTO A WOMAN'S v*gina FOR A BABY TO BE BORN.

I WONDER WHY?

If it's an island of Gay men and women, then that island is just as capable of lasting longer than any other. Every Gay person isn't sterile........
 6 years ago '04        #415
starzz 
space
space
 April Moon said:
They won't get that either. You tell them that you're not comparing their struggles, just the f!ght for equality and they will just keep bi*ching about how you're comparing struggles. They're idiots...

I've done this way too many times to give a sh*t anymore... they're complete and utter morons...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to April Moon again.
 6 years ago '06        #416
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 knowughetto said:
This is where I no longer take you seriously as I see that you're one of those people that believe science solves everything in life. So all of the homos3xuality that is being forced upon us on tv, movies, radio, and gay couples don't influence people? Are you seriously saying that this doesn't help influence and/or raise people into think or believe this is the way? These rappers are in videos wearing women's clothes and dancing with homo-like tendencies, and you're actually sitting there telling me that sh*t doesn't help influence other people or raise them into thinking that sh*t's cool? But I'm ignorant...Like I said, I will no longer take you seriously...
Umm...science can definitely explain the majority of things in life, the things it cant explain we havent developed answers for...

Oh wait....youd rather discredit science and focus on your opinion. Its very difficult for us to argue using facts when your using opinion, I guess you win
 03-07-2012, 12:44 PM         #417
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Science is the new brainwashing religion. People just accept anything that scientist spills out and hide under it.
 6 years ago '05        #418
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Michael_Moore said:
I love when celebrities don't "play along just to get along"....finally a celebrity with a backbone & one that sees through this gay agenda the mainstream media and the illuminati elite is attempting to force feed the public...

Mike Seaver got more heart than some of these so called "gangsta rappers"....
I always thought you were borderline stupid, but seemed a little bit bright. But now I know, you're a complete fu*king nut case.
 6 years ago '04        #419
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Science is the new brainwashing religion. People just accept anything that scientist spills out and hide under it.

6 years ago '04        #420
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Science is fact based do you even know what that means?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy