Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 10:30 AM         #381
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #382
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Gattsau said:
so should men who perform anal s3x on women be bashed?

Funny though that yall keep talking about questions that can't be answered but refuse (or cant) answer mine on the bible. The bible doesnt even say what yall believe, so I dont get why people use religion to try and condemn gay marriage.
Are you talking to me or someone else? I don't ever recalling you asking me any questions..

I never mentioned anything about religion and condemning gay marriage. Got me confused with someone else..

What I was talking about was different from what you're saying...

I didn't take the time to go through this whole thread, so I didn't know that you said anything on here...
 6 years ago '04        #383
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
So you never watched lesbian pr0n huh?
No...
 6 years ago '04        #384
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 knowughetto said:
No...
 6 years ago '10        #385
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 matelyan said:
Because of my girth and length my p*nis hasn't fit naturally in any of the as*holes I have attempted to put it in. But Jenn, Rachel and Laura were all troopers and understood our dilema and allowed me to lubricate me p*nis to insert it into their anuses. I know it was unnatural because I couldn't just ram it in without tearing their flesh, but I still consider it a worthwhile endeavor. Thank you Astroglide!
 6 years ago '04        #386
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 matelyan said:
Yes they were born that way. Gay people weren't having gay s3x at 2.
Contradiction...

matelyan said:
People grow and develop and eventually their s3xual preference "comes out". This goes for both heteros3xuals as well as homos3xuals. My wee wee didn't start getting hard for b00bs and Latinas until I was well into my 7's. So whether it happens when you're 9 or when you're 25 and in jail. If you're attracted to men, you've had it in you since birth. Don't use being in prison as a cop out for all of a sudden "becoming gay".

People grown and develop based on their environment and how they were raised..And when their s3xual preference "comes out", then that means they made a choice..What's so hard to understand about that? Just as I expected, ducking the question, not even answering it....Just answer the damn question...

matelyan said:
I went to high school with this guy Chris. He used to fu*k mad chicks. And then around sophmore year of college he was out and in a relationship with some dude. I asked him what you asked me: Were you born gay? And he replied that he knew it from the beginning. Whatever that meant lead me to believe that he has been and will continue to be gay since birth.
If your friend knew it from the beginning, then it means that he knew it when he was a kid..Which I find hard to believe. You said whatever that meant led you to believe it, which goes back to what I said about how people like you are manipulated to believe that. But how can a person know that they are gay at the age of 4 or even 7? They don't even know what homos3xual or gay means at that age. So you mean to tell me that a baby can pop out of their mom's womb and say "hey world I'm here and I'm gay?"

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-07-2012 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #387
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 knowughetto said:
People grown and develop based on their environment and how they were raised..And when their s3xual preference "comes out", then that means they made a choice..What's so hard to understand about that? Just as I expected, ducking the question, not even answering it....Just answer the damn question...
So your saying that a male or female that has been raised in an all straight family since birth and that has all straight friends and classmates can in no way ever be attracted to the same s3x?
 6 years ago '04        #388
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 knowughetto said:
You claim that they were "born that way", but yet you say they aren't having s3x at 2...which means you're contradicting what you're saying...

People grown and develop based on their environment and how they were raised..And when their s3xual preference "comes out", then that means they made a choice..What's so hard to understand about that. Just as I expected, ducking the question, not even answering it....Just answer the damn question...

If your friend knew it from the beginning, then it means that he knew it when he was a kid..Which I find hard to believe. You said whatever that meant led you to believe it, which goes back to what I said about how people like you are manipulated to believe that. But how can a person know that they are gay at the age of 4 or even 7? They don't even know what homos3xual or gay means at that age. So you mean to tell me that a baby can pop out of their mom's womb and say "hey world I'm here and I'm gay?"
I answered your question. I believe that gay people are born that way. I trust when a gay person tells me they are gay and have been that way since birth. I am not saying that is the definitive answer to the question. But that is what I believe. I am open to other peoples beliefs and opinions on the subject, but I still reserve the right to believe what I believe. And my belief is that gay people are born that way. I also believe they are human beings like me. And I believe that their actions and contributtions to society are how they should be judged. Not on their s3xuality or when it originated. Which I believe to be something they are born with. You clearly have your convictions and have your argument to further your cause. But I am unwavering in my belief and stance that gay people are born that way. You can choose to believe me or ignore me. But please don't let your belief on this matter allow you to think that you or anyone else has the right to disrespect and hate on gay people for simply being gay.

You know after 20 some pages of debate, I have come to this conclusion:

If humans spent more time and energy building one another up, instead of tearing each other down, then this world would be better off for it.
 6 years ago '04        #389
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
I mean he has a point but it was disrespectful for him to say it.
 03-07-2012, 11:01 AM         #390
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #391
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
I mean he has a point but it was disrespectful for him to say it.
what is his point though? Is masturbation natural? Are we destroying civilization every time we rub one out? Im not understanding what hes talking about or his concerns with other people? Will the world ever be entirely gay and non reproducing? Not likely.....
 03-07-2012, 11:09 AM         #392
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Logic and religion don't mix...
Metaphysics and religion are often compatible.
 6 years ago '04        #393
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 matelyan said:
I answered your question. I believe that gay people are born that way. I trust when a gay person tells me they are gay and have been that way since birth. I am not saying that is the definitive answer to the question. But that is what I believe. I am open to other peoples beliefs and opinions on the subject, but I still reserve the right to believe what I believe. And my belief is that gay people are born that way. I also believe they are human beings like me. And I believe that their actions and contributtions to society are how they should be judged. Not on their s3xuality or when it originated. Which I believe to be something they are born with. You clearly have your convictions and have your argument to further your cause. But I am unwavering in my belief and stance that gay people are born that way. You can choose to believe me or ignore me. But please don't let your belief on this matter allow you to think that you or anyone else has the right to disrespect and hate on gay people for simply being gay.

You know after 20 some pages of debate, I have come to this conclusion:

If humans spent more time and energy building one another up, instead of tearing each other down, then this world would be better off for it.
That wasn't the one that I wanted you to answer...I asked you if that was a choice or if they were born that way and you never answered that. You said for me not to use that as a cop out..Still waiting on an answer for that one..

You say that you're open to other people's beliefs, but yet you say you believe a gay person when they say they're born gay...but yet when I say that its not natural or no one's born gay or no man is born to take d!ck up the a.ss, then I don't know what I'm talking about..So basically what you're saying is that you believe someone can be gay solely based on what someone else told you. Just like I said, manipulation and don't even question that, just rolling with the punches...but when I state facts, you hide from the truth and wanna question me...You said that them telling you that them being born gay convinced you to believe it..

And I've said it on one of my previous posts, that I don't like the act, but I have to respect them because they are people with feelings like me and you..So in no way was I bashing or putting anyone down...Never once did I tear anyone down...The only thing that I agree with you on is the fact that they are humans like me and you and have feelings...

But you guys can continue to believe everything that man tells you while I use common sense...
 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM         #394
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I love when celebrities don't "play along just to get along"....finally a celebrity with a backbone & one that sees through this gay agenda the mainstream media and the illuminati elite is attempting to force feed the public...

Mike Seaver got more heart than some of these so called "gangsta rappers"....

6 years ago '04        #395
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
Knowughetto can you answer my question?
 6 years ago '04        #396
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #397
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
So your saying that a male or female that has been raised in an all straight family since birth and that has all straight friends and classmates can in no way ever be attracted to the same s3x?
To answer your question..They can still be attracted to the same s3x in their class, doesn't mean that they are born gay...

I answered your question, so what's your point?
 03-07-2012, 11:25 AM         #398
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goddddaaaamn this thread is huge. First of all Kirk Cameron is a fu*kin bible thumping idiot, he has been absolutely DESTROYED in any type of intelligent debate he's ever participated in. Honestly I think he is just a troll, growing pains money don't last forever man.... dude is a fu*king bum.

Second of all, all you homo haters are fu*kin hilarious. I don't love gay people but what the fu*k do you care? It doesn't have sh*t to do with your sad fu*ked up life that gay people are getting married, worry about your own sh*t lmao. And as far as natural vs unnatural goes, is it human nature to do ANY of these: get tats, get piercings, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, cheat on your spouse (maybe that one is idfk), or waste hours upon hours on boxden... None of those are "natural" so they should be illegal too fu*kwads? If we only went by what was "natural" we'd still be neanderthals, so miss me with that bullsh*t.

The entire reason being gay is so frowned upon is because of some old myths and folklore known to retarded people as "religion", the ONLY reason it was ever made law was because of the bibles homophobic roots. Sorry but for something to be made into a law, I'd like a little more backing than some fairytale for adults.
 6 years ago '04        #399
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So if religion isn't your basis for claiming gay marriage shouldn't be legal, what is?
I never mentioned anything about gay marriage not being legal. Never mentioned anything about religion either. If you actually took the time to read my posts, you will see that I talked about how a person cannot be born gay, and how its not natural for a man to take d!ck in the mouth and in the a.ss....I never made a claim about why gay marriage shouldn't be legal...

Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about, cause you gotta be talking to someone else...Like I said, I didn't take the time to thoroughly read this whole thread to know that you were here asking this question..
 6 years ago '06        #400
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 knowughetto said:
To answer your question..They can still be attracted to the same s3x in their class, doesn't mean that they are born gay...

I answered your question, so what's your point?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy