Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Something tells me he got fu*ked in the a.ss when he was younger.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I've been married for six years and been with my wife even longer and I take my vows very seriously, but dude has a point. People get married and it's like it's for Tax purposes people cheat at a moments notice, and they can't work through sh*t. Soon as sh*t gets rough marriage is over. Not to mention the fact that the youth of today act like marriage is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
Word man good for you. I think it's good that people take marriage seriously. I've been with my girl over 3 years and if she wanted to get married someday I would, but at the same time I could be with her 50 years without being married. If its love it's love. My dads been with his girl now like 10 years, helping take care of her 3 kids and they have no plans to get married because what they have is working and they don't see a need to.

I'm not anti marriage, I just don't care and don't see why two dudes or two chicks shouldn't be able to do it. When a church preaches acceptance of everyone, they really only mean acceptance if you conform to their views.
 03-06-2012, 09:00 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #24
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6:
You dudes really afraid the population is going to die off?
 03-06-2012, 09:16 AM         #25
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
It IS unnatural.
word. Did we miss something? So d*cks are supposed to fit in as*holes?
 6 years ago '05        #26
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 stl12188 said:
You dudes really afraid the population is going to die off?
Who ever said we were afraid?

All I'm sayin is homos3xuality doesn't make any biological sense.

The purpose of life is to bring new life into the world... you can't do that if you have 2 p*nis's trying to fu*k, or 2 v*ginas trying to fu*k.
 03-06-2012, 09:19 AM         #27
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
"the sanctity of marriage"

I went to a catholic school for 10 years and half of my moms side of the family is hardcore Catholics so I understand the idea of the sanctity of marriage. I'm just saying divorce rates are higher than ever, you got people like Kim K getting married to make a few mil. It's cool in theory, but marriage isn't what it used to be.

Also I'm not religious anymore. It's cool if you are and think marriage means something nowadays, I just look at it different. Especially when I've seen my mom get divorced twice, sh*t happens. If gay people wanna get married I say let them.
yeah bro like I was saying earlier...you don't get it..you can't argue with me about what marriage is & the importance of it & in the same breath cite your upbringing in the catholic church as if it now somehow makes you a scholar & versed on the subject...the pope and catholocism are direct arms of the elite & their teachings fly in the face of every thing taught in the Bible....which is why it doesn't surprise me in the least that pedophilia runs rampant within the catholic churches...

and kim k, your personal experiences/and or family members with marriage have absolutely nothing to do with the original intended purposes of what marriage was initially intended for to begin with....you can't take misinterpretations of something and then use those same incorrect misinterpretations as a basis for the stance your taking....

it's like when Bush was about to invade Iraq and justified his actions by saying God/higher power called on him to take said action...the problem with you athiests is that you take this image of what the mainstream media has told you what God & Christians are and you've run with it without so much as questioning or doubting what or why they're telling you this...you need to ask yourself why these same evil entities/media outlets that lied & said going into Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya & now Syria and Iran are great ideas,not to mention covering up 9/11 are also championing this immoral homos3xuality lifestyle...
 6 years ago '05        #28
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Freemind said:
Who ever said we were afraid?

All I'm sayin is homos3xuality doesn't make any biological sense.

The purpose of life is to bring new life into the world... you can't do that if you have 2 p*nis's trying to fu*k, or 2 v*ginas trying to fu*k.
Gotcha. The purpose of life isnt necessarily to bring new life into the world though. The older I get, the less I think I want kids, does that mean I'm not fulfilling my purpose here?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah bro like I was saying earlier...you don't get it..you can't argue with me about what marriage is & the importance of it & in the same breath cite your upbringing in the catholic church as if it now somehow makes you a scholar & versed on the subject...the pope and catholocism are direct arms of the elite & their teachings fly in the face of every thing taught in the Bible....which is why it doesn't surprise me in the least that pedophilia runs rampant within the catholic churches...

and kim k, your personal experiences/and or family members with marriage have absolutely nothing to do with the original intended purposes of what marriage was initially intended for to begin with....you can't take misinterpretations of something and then use those same incorrect misinterpretations as a basis for the stance your taking....

it's like when Bush was about to invade Iraq and justified his actions by saying God/higher power called on him to take said action...the problem with you athiests is that you take this image of what the mainstream media has told you what God & Christians are and you've run with it without so much as questioning or doubting what or why they're telling you this...you need to ask yourself why these same evil entities/media outlets that lied & said going into Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya & now Syria and Iran are great ideas,not to mention covering up 9/11 are also championing this immoral homos3xuality lifestyle...
Alright buddy well you still keep think the sanctity of marriage still really means something in the world today. I normally agree with you on a lot of stuff, but we can agree to disagree on this one.

But marriage is a religious thing right? Or do you not see it that way? Just curious. Cause I have mad respect for people who get married for like 60+ years, I just don't think it matters as much in todays society.

Last edited by Philly B; 03-06-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 03-06-2012, 09:26 AM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
Alright buddy well you still keep think the sanctity of marriage still really means something in the world today. I normally agree with you on a lot of stuff, but we can agree to disagree on this one.
Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
 03-06-2012, 09:29 AM         #31
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole gay/lesbian sh*t is tired now. If a muthafuhka on here can tell me that "ya'll should get over this whole black struggle stuff" then it's only fair for me to say...

"ok with the gay stuff." We get it. Be gay. STFU. If I WERE religious I'm pretty sure God would have the face upon seeing a homos3xual relationship.

Except Lesbians

God would probably like Lesbians.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
Another thing... why do gay guys act like a flamboyant f*ggots?

I knew a kid in high school that came out our junior year... he went from a normal acting (he had gay tendencies, and I always figured he was), normal talking guy... and then as soon as he came out he instantly transformed into this flamboyantly sounding f*ggot.

talkin like a straight up f*g with the lisp and everything... yet before he talked normal and acted normal. Now all of a sudden he walks, talks, and acts extra gay because he came out voiced went up atleast a whole octave
 6 years ago '05        #33
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
you really going to act like pedophiles, incest, and beastiality are the same as two adult girls or guys getting married? You working for Rick Santorum?

Last edited by Philly B; 03-06-2012 at 09:39 AM..
 03-06-2012, 09:40 AM         #34
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
you really going to act like pedophiles and beastiality is the same as two adult girls or guys getting married? You working for Rick Santorum?
now who's against "human rights" and being judgemental?...if that animal is of age and he/she loves his companion who are you to stand in the way of their love? or if a child loves said adult or brother loves sister..etc...you're sounding like a bigot right now just mind your business & let them live...

this is how you clowns look supporting that madness...straight up.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 stl12188 said:
Gotcha. The purpose of life isnt necessarily to bring new life into the world though. The older I get, the less I think I want kids, does that mean I'm not fulfilling my purpose here?
What did you get me on?

That is the only purpose for any form of life... to continue your species further into the future.

And no, you're not fulfilling your purpose... you are a species of animal, and you were made so you could continue on the species.

How is this hard to understand.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
There is an area in Griffith Park where you can take the kiddies for a train ride. A certain actor used to enjoy taking men for another kind of ride in the same area. He would cruise the park, pick up a guy, and then hook up with them in his car. The really ironic thing here is that the actor is so religious that when he was a teen heartthrob (a couple of decades ago) he used to insist that any dialogue that was even the slightest bit s3xual or profane be removed from his lines because they violated his sense of decency. He’s all grown up now – and still cruises for guys – but we’re sure his wife really appreciates what a moral man she married. (Blind Gossip)

The Prop 8-loving, gay marriage hating homophobe crazy that is Kirk Cameron? Please oh please let a future cover of The National Enquirer have one of Kirk's tricks on it with the headline: "Kirk Cameron Sucked My Growing Pain." It's the gift my 2012 needs.

6 years ago '07        #37
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
anyone who compares being gay to pedophilia bestiality is an idiot, they aren't even remotely close.
 Freemind said:
What did you get me on?

That is the only purpose for any form of life... to continue your species further into the future.

And no, you're not fulfilling your purpose... you are a species of animal, and you were made so you could continue on the species.

According to whom is the purpose of life to continue the species? I'm fairly confident that if I don't have kids, the species will survive. If anything we need to slow down the amount of people we bring into the world.
 6 years ago '04        #38
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
if humans exist in nature and God created both humans and nature, then I don't see the unnatural aspect of his argument. Especially since it is backed up morso by religion than science. Now if he said it was unnatrual due to their s3x being unable to produce offspring and other biological facts, then I would be more inclined to listen to his argument.

And if anyone thinks gays or lesbians are destructive in any way, I must ask you "How fragile is your life and existence that other peoples' s3xuality could negatively impact and influence your life and events in the world at large?" Because in 2012 I am experiencing some of the most romantic, social and financial success of my life and take a respectful and Christ-like approach when dealing with my fellow humans, including homos3xuals, despite being a non-Christian. For I do onto others as how I would want to be treated, and thus I show respect with hopes that others would reciprocate.

To quote Mahatma Gandhi "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians
are so unlike your Christ" Kirk Cameron needs to reconsider the question: "What would Jesus do?"

Because based on his legacy, he seems like a huge liberal who would of not spewed this type of hate filled speech nor could I see Jesus persecuting anyone based on their s3xual orientation.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-06-2012 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Freemind said:
What did you get me on?

It is very hard to understand. Jesus didn't have kids. Yet in 2012 he still serves a purpose and has left an everlasting legacy on this earth. I have friends and relatives who do not possess the ability to have children or simply opted out of reproducing, yet they all still serve a purpose and feel that their lives have value and meaning. So to say that the only purpose of a life form is to further its existence seems hard to accept considering the examples I have provided. Plus I would hate to think that God's sole intention of creating life and the universe was for me to have kids. I think procreating is one way to give purpose to one's life, but there are plenty more as well. We just need to be more open minded and quit trying to make this life so absolute.
 03-06-2012, 12:09 PM         #40
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
if humans exist in nature and God created both humans and nature, then I don't see the unnatural aspect of his argument. Especially since it is backed up morso by religion than science. Now if he said it was unnatrual due to their s3x being unable to produce offspring and other biological facts, then I would be more inclined to listen to his argument.

And if anyone thinks gays or lesbians are destructive in any way, I must ask you "How fragile is your life and existence that other peoples' s3xuality could negatively impact and influence your life and events in the world at large?" Because in 2012 I am experiencing some of the most romantic, social and financial success of my life and take a respectful and Christ-like approach when dealing with my fellow humans, including homos3xuals, despite being a non-Christian. For I do onto others as how I would want to be treated, and thus I show respect with hopes that others would reciprocate.

To quote Mahatma Gandhi "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians
are so unlike your Christ" Kirk Cameron needs to reconsider the question: "What would Jesus do?"

Because based on his legacy, he seems like a huge liberal who would of not spewed this type of hate filled speech nor could I see Jesus persecuting anyone based on their s3xual orientation.
"How fragile is your life and existence that other peoples' color could negatively impact and influence your life and events in the world at large?"

can't a muthafuhkin' soul answer that question but here we are talking about s3xuality?
Guess when it comes to black and white it truly is

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy