Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 153
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #361
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 matelyan said:
Go ask a gay person if they were born this way. I highly doubt you will find a single response in which someone tells you they chose their s3xual orientation.

Yet you talk with such authority on the subject. As if everything you said was absolutely true and irrefutable.

But like I said go ask a gay guy or woman. And then come back and discuss.
They're gay so of course they are gonna say that they were born gay...but I'm not gonna be that stupid to believe it. Why would you even respond to me with something like this? I just find it funny that you guys would believe it when a gay person or even some scientist tells you that they were born that way, you don't question them at all...you just let them manipulate you into believing that sh*t. But yet when someone like me, who uses common sense, says that a man is not born gay, a man isn't born to have a d!ck put in their a.ss or in their mouth, then I don't know what the fu*k I'm talking about. Two d!cks don't go together, common sense, but yet I don't know what I'm talking about, or I have to prove it. Not sure if you're serious right here...

Let me ask you this....Men go to prison and turn gay all the time. Does that mean that they were born gay? Please answer my question and do not duck me, or answer this question with a question...
 03-07-2012, 09:36 AM         #362
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
It IS unnatural.


and i'm saying this as a dude who promotes bi*ches to kiss bi*ches while they're on my d!ck. natural comes from nature. nature says s3x is to create. creation, before scientist fu*ked with it, says you need a man and a woman to have s3x. its as simple as that. take religion out of it....its still unnatural. we're all born in sin, it was never said which ones.
 6 years ago '04        #363
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you believe everything science tells you? I don't know what they injected to those animals then dropped them off in the wilderness.
Yeah man....Science is the key for EVERYTHING..Science is better than having common sense...
 03-07-2012, 10:07 AM         #364
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
LOL what truth did he drop?

I love when people try to push their religious beliefs on others.
yup u mad...
 03-07-2012, 10:09 AM         #365
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
nah score one for him being a closet homo with a platform and you providing half the posts
lol the amount of props i've been getting for the posts i've made in this thread suggest otherwise...
 03-07-2012, 10:14 AM         #366
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Michael Moore is a idiot conservative????

Who woulda guessed?
lol at this fu*kin' grown man jay groupie retard labeling me as a conservative...if you're familiar with any of my posts you'd know that i'm anything but.
 03-07-2012, 10:16 AM         #367
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyk said:
nothing unnatural about gay marriage.
like someone asked earlier...so a p*nis is naturally supposed to fit in an as*hole?
 6 years ago '04        #368
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Whats the difference in gays getting married and 2 straight people getting married who dont wish to or cant have kids?? We were put on this earth JUST to reproduce? Do people really feel like this? There are way to many fu*king people now on the earth and it is destroying it. So do you condemn condoms or birth control too?
 6 years ago '04        #369
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
lol the amount of props i've been getting for the posts i've made in this thread suggest otherwise...
I just find it quite funny that people on here actually believe that its natural for a man to get fu*ked in the mouth and a.ss..Its funny that people on here believe that its natural for women to rub their c*its on each other..Its funny that people on boxden actually believe that a man is born to fu*k another man..

If you're looking for some laughs, fu*k a comedy concert, comedy central, or a sitcom...just come to boxden for some guaranteed laughter....Boxden is full of comedians...

Boxden...Where the lack of common sense and laughter happens..
 6 years ago '04        #370
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Michael_Moore said:
like someone asked earlier...so a p*nis is naturally supposed to fit in an as*hole?
is a mouth naturally supposed to fit over a d!ck? Is oral s3x unnatural?
 6 years ago '04        #371
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
like someone asked earlier...so a p*nis is naturally supposed to fit in an as*hole?
They're not gonna answer that question...If they do, they are gonna answer it with a question or start name calling..
 6 years ago '04        #372
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 knowughetto said:
I just find it quite funny that people on here actually believe that its natural for a man to get fu*ked in the mouth and a.ss..Its funny that people on here believe that its natural for women to rub their c*its on each other..Its funny that people on boxden actually believe that a man is born to fu*k another man..

If you're looking for some laughs, fu*k a comedy concert, comedy central, or a sitcom...just come to boxden for some guaranteed laughter....Boxden is full of comedians...

Boxden...Where the lack of common sense and laughter happens..
So you never watched lesbian pr0n huh?
 6 years ago '10        #373
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
Message board user Michael_Moore is EXTREMELY autistic.
 6 years ago '04        #374
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 knowughetto said:
They're gay so of course they are gonna say that they were born gay...but I'm not gonna be that stupid to believe it. Why would you even respond to me with something like this? I just find it funny that you guys would believe it when a gay person or even some scientist tells you that they were born that way, you don't question them at all...you just let them manipulate you into believing that sh*t. But yet when someone like me, who uses common sense, says that a man is not born gay, a man isn't born to have a d!ck put in their a.ss or in their mouth, then I don't know what the fu*k I'm talking about. Two d!cks don't go together, common sense, but yet I don't know what I'm talking about, or I have to prove it. Not sure if you're serious right here...

Let me ask you this....Men go to prison and turn gay all the time. Does that mean that they were born gay? Please answer my question and do not duck me, or answer this question with a question...
Yes they were born that way. Gay people weren't having gay s3x at 2. People grow and develop and eventually their s3xual preference "comes out". This goes for both heteros3xuals as well as homos3xuals. My wee wee didn't start getting hard for b00bs and Latinas until I was well into my 7's. So whether it happens when you're 9 or when you're 25 and in jail. If you're attracted to men, you've had it in you since birth. Don't use being in prison as a cop out for all of a sudden "becoming gay". I went to high school with this guy Chris. He used to fu*k mad chicks. And then around sophmore year of college he was out and in a relationship with some dude. I asked him what you asked me: Were you born gay? And he replied that he knew it from the beginning. Whatever that meant lead me to believe that he has been and will continue to be gay since birth.
 6 years ago '10        #375
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at this fu*kin' grown man jay groupie retard labeling me as a conservative...if you're familiar with any of my posts you'd know that i'm anything but.
Yeah you're a fu*king Illuminati/conspiracy posting weirdo. You need a job
 6 years ago '10        #376
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
Michael_Moore is probably collecting Social Security for various mental illnesses
 6 years ago '04        #377
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Michael_Moore said:
like someone asked earlier...so a p*nis is naturally supposed to fit in an as*hole?
Because of my girth and length my p*nis hasn't fit naturally in any of the as*holes I have attempted to put it in. But Jenn, Rachel and Laura were all troopers and understood our dilema and allowed me to lubricate me p*nis to insert it into their anuses. I know it was unnatural because I couldn't just ram it in without tearing their flesh, but I still consider it a worthwhile endeavor. Thank you Astroglide!
 6 years ago '04        #378
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Wow....with some of the posts on here about gays and people actually listening to......of fu*king all people to listen to .....religious nut Kirk Cameron. I can see the last thing this earth needs is more reproduction.
 03-07-2012, 10:28 AM         #379
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
f!ght club is a very homo film
the author is a f*g and it ends with a d!ck shot
entire movie pushes the gay agenda but masks that sh*t with f!ghting
I think you're getting that confused with masonry, because its undercurrent is about masonry brotherhood. Plus the movie is full with male testosterone since our world lacks it now days filled with estrogen and feminine energy.
 6 years ago '04        #380
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 matelyan said:
Because of my girth and length my p*nis hasn't fit naturally in any of the as*holes I have attempted to put it in. But Jenn, Rachel and Laura were all troopers and understood our dilema and allowed me to lubricate me p*nis to insert it into their anuses. I know it was unnatural because I couldn't just ram it in without tearing their flesh, but I still consider it a worthwhile endeavor. Thank you Astroglide!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy