Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ this thread still going strong
 6 years ago '04        #342
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
i agree 100%
 6 years ago '09        #343
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 Hardkore said:
F*CK "FEELING" AND "FREE-MINDED" BULLSH*T...

...FACTS, N*GGA. FACTS.

TAKE GOD OUT THE EQUATION...

...AND A WHOLE ISLAND OF GAY PEOPLE WOULD NOT LAST ONE GENERATION.

OH FORGOT...

...A MALE GAY COUPLE NEEDS TO PUT THEIR SPERM INTO A WOMAN'S v*gina FOR A BABY TO BE BORN.

I WONDER WHY?
A whole island of infertile people would not last one generation either, but you don't see people condemning them
 6 years ago '07        #344
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 matelyan said:
No dad here. Graduated from UCLA. Getting married next summer and just bought a house. Never even had a positive male role model growing up my entire life. Yet I am a fully functional and productive member of society.

My close friend has two lesbian moms. Her dad abandoned her to join some Christian cult in the mountains somewhere. She owns her own beauty salon and has never had a use for a father.

My fiance lost her dad at an early age and her mom had to work 3 jobs to keep food on the table. At 7 she became mother to her younger siblings and pretty much had to fend for herself. She now works in a law firm and is going for her degree.

So I don't really see the importance of two parents. OR how having two loving gay parents can negatively affect your life.

Of course not all cases....Keep living
 03-07-2012, 08:04 AM         #345
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
@ this thread still going strong
score one for Mike Seaver droppin' the truth..:dancingcool:
 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM         #346
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
score one for Mike Seaver droppin' the truth..:dancingcool:

nah score one for him being a closet homo with a platform and you providing half the posts
 6 years ago '04        #347
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 NuttinNyce said:
Marriage is a religious practice. I can't think of any religion that promotes homos3xuality. For that reason the government shouldn't be allowing gays to get "married" because it isn't their place to go into religion and dictate the rules.

However, I feel two people that want to be together can do as they please. They should be able to enter into a legally binding commitment that allows them to receive the same benefits as heteros3xual couples. Tax, health, and family benefits shouldn't follow a person's s3xual preference. I just don't believe it should be called marriage. Gays want the government to redefine marriage and that isn't their place. Having the government redefine a religious practice is making a mockery of organized religion which this country claims to be tolerant of.

Love is love, it does not explicitly state what the formation will be but marriage does say that the only players in the game will be a man and woman with the end result being a husband and wife. Although a domestic partnership has the same basis of love it doesn't have the same end result and therefore shouldn't have the same name.
Despite living in a secular nation where we have the seperation of church and state, this country is very tolerant of the Jewish and Christian religion (sorry Muslims). And as a result of this tolerance we provide churches tax exemption status. Yet churches constantly attempt to influence and dictate publiic policy that would directly affect the lives of non-religious people like me and countless others. So I think you have it backwards. Religion needs to stay out of American politics, especially if they want to continue to exist tax free in this country. Besides marriage is a legal matter, and only becomes religious once a particular religion sanctifies the marriage.

My buddy is getting married in September. I am his best man. And there won't be anything a.ssociated with any religion at that event. I am also getting married next summer. And there will be no priests, no church, no bible and definitely no religion. But both our marriages will still be valid and legal in California. So I don't understand how marriage is being viewed as a strictly religious ceremony when the ones I just described will be far from that.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-07-2012 at 08:26 AM..
 03-07-2012, 08:25 AM         #348
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how could anyone not agree it's unnatural? you'd have to be pretty fu*king stupid to argue against that.
 6 years ago '10        #349
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
well, i didnt read all the comments. im not for gay marriage per say. More like i dont think gay people being joined should be called "marriage". That title is reserved for men and women only. Its used in the bible for men and women only.

no matter what your beliefs, dont disrespect the bible and use a term that is reserved for men and women in the bible. Rather, it should be something different, with the same idea, just not "marriage".

idk what the fu*k you could call it or what the rules would be, but they would be legally joined. I dnt give a fu*k what gay ppl do or how they act. as long as gay dude aint tryna touch me or anything weird
 6 years ago '04        #350
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
how could anyone not agree it's unnatural? you'd have to be pretty fu*king stupid to argue against that.
So because people believe it to be unnatural, we as a society should condemn them, treat them unequally and consider them a menace and destructive force? And please define unnatural? I mean gays are the direct result of heteros3xual procreation. Their dna is human and they are still considered mammals. I understand since their s3x can't create life and thus that can be viewed as unnatural, but I don't see how a stand alone gay person is seen as unnatural. Is their body non-carbon based and they are a completely different lifeform. Please Mr. biologist, explain where your unnatural interpretation comes since it is so apparent to you and others on this site. And do so without referring to their s3xual activities. Just tell me how a gay guy differs from you, in terms of their genetic makeup.

And why all the fear of gay people? I'm scared of nukes, a collapsing economy, overpriced food and gas and since I'm from Cali, latin gang members as well. What I'm not afraid of, nor will I ever be, is gay people.
 6 years ago '04        #351
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael_Moore said:
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
didn't know rick santorium was on boxden.
 6 years ago '04        #352
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 anthonyperl said:
well, i didnt read all the comments. im not for gay marriage per say. More like i dont think gay people being joined should be called "marriage". That title is reserved for men and women only. Its used in the bible for men and women only.

no matter what your beliefs, dont disrespect the bible and use a term that is reserved for men and women in the bible. Rather, it should be something different, with the same idea, just not "marriage".

idk what the fu*k you could call it or what the rules would be, but they would be legally joined. I dnt give a fu*k what gay ppl do or how they act. as long as gay dude aint tryna touch me or anything weird
I like how Christians constantly demand respect and admiration for their thoughts and beliefs, but seldomly do I ever see them give respect for others, especially those for which they disagree with.

And what you are referring to is a Christian or biblical marriage. I am getting married soon and I am merely having a wedding and getting married. I won't have anyone or anything present that has to do with religion. There won't be any priests, ministers, churches and definitely no bibles. Yet I am still getting married and it will be legally recognized by the state of California.

So there are more than one kind of marriage. And now gay people would like to have a gay marriage. And I don't see the big deal. I'm having a secular marriage. So why all the fuss
 03-07-2012, 08:47 AM         #353
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Moore is a idiot conservative????

Who woulda guessed?

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-07-2012 at 08:50 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #354
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
 matelyan said:
I like how Christians constantly demand respect and admiration for their thoughts and beliefs, but seldomly do I ever see them give respect for others, especially those for which they disagree with.

And what you are referring to is a Christian or biblical marriage. I am getting married soon and I am merely having a wedding and getting married. I won't have anyone or anything present that has to do with religion. There won't be any priests, ministers, churches and definitely no bibles. Yet I am still getting married and it will be legally recognized by the state of California.

So there are more than one kind of marriage. And now gay people would like to have a gay marriage. And I don't see the big deal. I'm having a secular marriage. So why all the fuss
gay people can do anything they want, go and be "legally joined", it just shouldnt be lagally called a marriage. because marriage is for a man and a woman. i dont get the fuss over that.

i mean really, it would be the same just with a different name. im not against gays or anything. i have gay friends, i have respect for them.
 03-07-2012, 08:55 AM         #355
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the ignorance towards gay just gets worse here on boxden.

How can people be this goddamn stupid? who the fu*k cares about gay people? let them do their thing how are they are hurting anyone? how is gay marriage any more destructive then divorce? majority of you need to get outside more and grow the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '09        #356
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,990 | Props total: 22271 22271
a big a.ss gay bashing thread. its 2012, y'all loser still so insecure about the next man's s3xual preference?
 03-07-2012, 09:07 AM         #357
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing unnatural about gay marriage. if two men or two women love each other then they should be afforded the right to be celebrate their love in front of the people that mean the most to them. they aren't harming anyone so i don't see what the big deal is.
 6 years ago '04        #358
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
hope one of yall sons grows up ready to fu*k n*ggaz in the a.ss then we go see how u really feel
 6 years ago '07        #359
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
This is TRUTH
 6 years ago '04        #360
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Satire said:
my logic isn't muthafu*kin flawed. we were put on this earth to reproduce, it's our purpose

as for when? that has nothing to do with the topic
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy