Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 127
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 01:27 AM         #321
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
as*hole the burden of proof is on you, you made the claim to being with. why would a scientist need to promote homos3xuality? the whole premise of life and evolution is predicated on reproductive activity. there is no real profit in it, it doesnt necessarily benefit society in itself to be homos3xual, just the notion that ppl who are homos3xual for whatever reason shouldnt be judged and hated on. and n*gga you havent shown me any real proof and hard evidence of sh*t for the past 2 pages. f!ght club, hollywood bullsh*t (which i have seen before anyway) doesnt count as hard evidence
Speculating isn't proof on your part.
 6 years ago '04        #322
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
You accept science too literal.
You seem to not understand what science is nor what its purpose is. As I previously stated, scientific findings are subject to high levels of scrutiny and review to ensure that the findings are indeed legit.
 6 years ago '04        #323
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 youknowmystelo said:
Speculating isn't proof on your part.
stupid i didnt speculate anything, i didnt even answer your question. you are just trolling at this point. i show you that its been observed in nature, then you talk about scientific dishonesty and dont even say why they would be inclined to be dishonest about behaviors that anyone can look at and see if they observe animals long enough. man honestly im done. i hate talking to idiots who dont even try to make sense
 03-07-2012, 01:30 AM         #324
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
You seem to not understand what science is nor what its purpose is. As I previously stated, scientific findings are subject to high levels of scrutiny and review to ensure that the findings are indeed legit.
Don't worry about me, I'm alright i don't let mainstream science do the thinking for me.
 03-07-2012, 01:31 AM         #325
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
stupid i didnt speculate anything, i didnt even answer your question. you are just trolling at this point. i show you that its been observed in nature, then you talk about scientific dishonesty and dont even say why they would be inclined to be dishonest about behaviors that anyone can look at and see if they observe animals long enough. man honestly im done. i hate talking to idiots who dont even try to make sense
You were speculating on the parental household.

Where's the proof of links?


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 01:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #326
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Don't worry about me, I'm alright i don't let mainstream science do the thinking for me.
But you let mainstream society dictate how you think though. Do you understand what the scientific method consist of? Scientific findings are subject to higher levels of scrutiny then you are at the doctors office. For you to dismiss this notion shows your lack of knowledge and proves that you don't belong in this conversation if all you are going to do is make unfounded blanket statements. By the way a movie clip would never be a sufficient form of proof for any argument related to anything in the field of science.
 03-07-2012, 01:39 AM         #327
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
But you let mainstream society dictate how you think though. Do you understand what the scientific method consist of? Scientific findings are subject to higher levels of scrutiny then you are at the doctors office. For you to dismiss this notion shows your lack of knowledge and proves that you don't belong in this conversation if all you are going to do is make unfounded blanket statements. By the way a movie clip would never be a sufficient form of proof for any argument related to anything in the field of science.
:wtf:

And at this sucker being controlled by "science"

Sports science can teach you how to become a professional player.
 6 years ago '04        #328
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
:wtf:

And at this sucker being controlled by "science"
Why do you think homos3xuality is bad/wrong?

I'm not controlled by science but I hold it in a higher regard then the words of man who can't prove what they are a.sserting. Science provides answers you are providing opinion which is ok but your opinion is based on what?
 03-07-2012, 01:46 AM         #329
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Why do you think homos3xuality is bad/wrong?

I'm not controlled by science but I hold it in a higher regard then the words of man who can't prove what they are a.sserting. Science provides answers you are providing opinion which is ok but your opinion is based on what?
Never stated my opinion on homos3xuality; just how the media and other outlets are projecting it.

Nature always ran its smooth course until humans tamper with it. Its an intelligent productive cycle, and like my man freeman said put gays on a island and see how they reproduce.
 6 years ago '04        #330
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Never stated my opinion on homos3xuality; just how the media and other outlets are projecting it.

Nature always ran its smooth course until humans tamper with it. Its an intelligent productive cycle, and like my man freeman said put gays on a island and see how they reproduce.
If you don't have a problem with it then why are you concerned with the mainstream media projecting it?

As stated there has been an overwhelming number of cases that show homos3xuality is/was present in nature. Even if you put all the gay people on an island would that stop life from continuing? I don't understand what your argument is. They are on an island so what significance does that have?
 03-07-2012, 01:52 AM         #331
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
If you don't have a problem with it then why are you concerned with the mainstream media projecting it?

As stated there has been an overwhelming number of cases that show homos3xuality is/was present in nature. Even if you put all the gay people on an island would that stop life from continuing? I don't understand what your argument is. They are on an island so what significance does that have?
Because it affects society i live in and the future that I'm not quite sure of.
 03-07-2012, 01:55 AM         #332
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Time to rest up and watch Manhattan.
 6 years ago '04        #333
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Because it affects society i live in and the future that I'm not quite sure of.
I am sure you know more heteros3xuals then you do homos3xuals so that is to say our future is fine. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make you gay so how would the acknowledgement of homos3xuals harm the future?
 6 years ago '07        #334
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
this thread=
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #335
NuttinNyce 
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
Marriage is a religious practice. I can't think of any religion that promotes homos3xuality. For that reason the government shouldn't be allowing gays to get "married" because it isn't their place to go into religion and dictate the rules.

However, I feel two people that want to be together can do as they please. They should be able to enter into a legally binding commitment that allows them to receive the same benefits as heteros3xual couples. Tax, health, and family benefits shouldn't follow a person's s3xual preference. I just don't believe it should be called marriage. Gays want the government to redefine marriage and that isn't their place. Having the government redefine a religious practice is making a mockery of organized religion which this country claims to be tolerant of.

Love is love, it does not explicitly state what the formation will be but marriage does say that the only players in the game will be a man and woman with the end result being a husband and wife. Although a domestic partnership has the same basis of love it doesn't have the same end result and therefore shouldn't have the same name.
 6 years ago '04        #336
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 stl12188 said:
That's very freeminded thinking of you
F*CK "FEELING" AND "FREE-MINDED" BULLSH*T...

...FACTS, N*GGA. FACTS.

TAKE GOD OUT THE EQUATION...

...AND A WHOLE ISLAND OF GAY PEOPLE WOULD NOT LAST ONE GENERATION.

OH FORGOT...

...A MALE GAY COUPLE NEEDS TO PUT THEIR SPERM INTO A WOMAN'S v*gina FOR A BABY TO BE BORN.

I WONDER WHY?
 6 years ago '05        #337
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
f!ght club is a very homo film
the author is a f*g and it ends with a d!ck shot
entire movie pushes the gay agenda but masks that sh*t with f!ghting
 6 years ago '10        #338
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
my n*gga Mike
 6 years ago '04        #339
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 knowughetto said:
I knew you would say something...its still their choice. You just answered you own question, therefore your logic makes no sense..
I didn't answer the question. You claim that parents need to teach kids that homos3xuality is wrong, as if that would prevent them from becoming homos3xual. You claim that homos3xuality is a choice they make because of certain factors that make it appealing. So how do you explain that even when parents teach their a kid that it is wrong, even when being homos3xual means that they might lose everything they have, that kid can still turn out to be homos3xual?
 6 years ago '04        #340
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 NuttinNyce said:
Marriage is a religious practice.
False. Marriage is a legal practice that is often also performed with a religious ceremony and sanctioned by a religious institution, but predates any modern religion and can exist independently of any religious connotations.

Also, many churches perform gay marriages, so religious opposition is not universal.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy