Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 youknowmystelo said:
I got one scene for you

skip to 4:01

scene isn't available besides that source
im not watching that bullsh*t gtfoh
 6 years ago '04        #302
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you know science can manipulate results?
I feel sorry for you sir, you have no idea what is going on in this world.
 03-07-2012, 01:10 AM         #303
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you rather spend 30minutes thinking of a reply then watch something for 30 seconds to sum everything up.
 03-07-2012, 01:10 AM         #304
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
I feel sorry for you sir, you have no idea what is going on in this world.
Is that you giving up? Yeah, there are scientific studies (mostly vague studies) that sell products, bias and makes the world go around in perceptual confusion.

Until you have hard evidence stfu and
 6 years ago '04        #305
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you know science can manipulate results?
science has no reason to manipulate sh*t in order to promote homos3xuality. fool, it is observed naturally in several species, ever hear of the bonobo? they engage is some homos3xual activity, both male and female, as a way to diffuse tension over conflicts and even to help move into new families in the case of females. sh*t happens with dolphins and elephants and a whole host of organisms. the fu*k are you talkin about man. and just cause a behavior doesnt induce s3xual reproduction, it doesnt mean its wrong.
 6 years ago '07        #306
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
 haterade2885 said:
what are you in search of, the holy grail? no ones gonna give you an answer or solve this problem. your opinion is your opinion, being gay is an anomaly so why are you trying to break anything down. this argument or discussion is stupid because its going in circles. the word natural is subjective, so anyones interpretation of what is natural is just that, their own opinion. i mean the fact that man and woman are needed to procreate says a lot about where the original intentions were when they wrote up the blueprint for humans. if some guy wants to fu*k another thats fine, im not that guy. do i support their decision, do i have to? i dont care, its not my issue. Do i want a gay son? nope. my own opinion though, same think with kirk. who cares

sigh

Im not in searach of anything, and I stepped out this convo cause I made all the points I needed to make.
 6 years ago '04        #307
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Is that you giving up?
There is nothing to give up. Its obvious that you have no idea how science works and what procedures that are taken to prove the authenticity of scientific results. If I give up on anything it would be my sincere belief that you are a high thinking functional member of society.
 6 years ago '04        #308
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
So you rather spend 30minutes thinking of a reply then watch something for 30 seconds to sum everything up.
you think ima let a clip from f!ght club sum up a view on something like my views on equality? that alone shows me why your responses are so damn simple
 03-07-2012, 01:14 AM         #309
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
you think ima let a clip from f!ght club sum up a view on something like my views on equality? that alone shows me why your responses are so damn simple
Na, its called when art imitates life...
 6 years ago '04        #310
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Is that you giving up? Yeah, there are scientific studies (mostly vague studies) that sell products, bias and makes the world go around in perceptual confusion.

Until you have hard evidence stfu and
you response that scientific studies are vague is more vague than the studies themselves, which use high level stat analysis, intense observation and manipulation, etc etc. its hard arguing with ppl who have no background in biology and act as if they know everything when they dont.
 6 years ago '04        #311
starzz 
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
science has no reason to manipulate sh*t in order to promote homos3xuality. fool, it is observed naturally in several species, ever hear of the bonobo? they engage is some homos3xual activity, both male and female, as a way to diffuse tension over conflicts and even to help move into new families in the case of females. sh*t happens with dolphins and elephants and a whole host of organisms. the fu*k are you talkin about man. and just cause a behavior doesnt induce s3xual reproduction, it doesnt mean its wrong.
I see someone has a brain that is capable of doing something other then regulating eating and sh*tting.
 6 years ago '04        #312
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Na, its called when art imitates life...
na its called being simple.
 03-07-2012, 01:18 AM         #313
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
There is nothing to give up. Its obvious that you have no idea how science works and what procedures that are taken to prove the authenticity of scientific results. If I give up on anything it would be my sincere belief that you are a high thinking functional member of society.

Religion is giving way to Science today only out of a kind of forfeiture, since most sensible people realize that the real power of Science is monopolized by the corporate state. Atheism and skepticism are negatively inspired in that they are reactions to religious fascism. The corporate fascism that Science is the completely submissive handmaiden to is less of a concern to the people gravitating to the movement. But that will surely change. And soon.

03-07-2012, 01:20 AM         #314
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
Where's the proof? Show me.
 03-07-2012, 01:20 AM         #315
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
17 pages?
 6 years ago '04        #316
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

Religion is giving way to Science today only out of a kind of forfeiture, since most sensible people realize that the real power of Science is monopolized by the corporate state. Atheism and skepticism are negatively inspired in that they are reactions to religious fascism. The corporate fascism that Science is the completely submissive handmaiden to is less of a concern to the people gravitating to the movement. But that will surely change. And soon.

some of this is indeed true. but that doesnt somehow mean that when science is done right, and not by people who are corporately controlled that useful results cant be gained. the rest of that claim is highly debatable itself
 03-07-2012, 01:22 AM         #317
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
you response that scientific studies are vague is more vague than the studies themselves, which use high level stat analysis, intense observation and manipulation, etc etc. its hard arguing with ppl who have no background in biology and act as if they know everything when they dont.
I said most studies are vague, and are very much misleading because they lack the proper questioning. Until then show me hard evidence of scientific studies that actually matter.
 6 years ago '04        #318
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

Are you serious? You do realize that you are trying to argue against FACT? The reason religion is giving way is because there is no factual basis for that particular belief system. Science in the broadest of senses is the search for facts therefore it is not an equal to science nor is it even debatable.
 03-07-2012, 01:24 AM         #319
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Are you serious? You do realize that you are trying to argue against FACT? The reason religion is giving way is because there is no factual basis for that particular belief system. Science in the broadest of senses is the search for facts therefore it is not an equal to science nor is it even debatable.
You accept science too literal, simply when there a lot it can't explain, nor does it have the support to research projects worth looking in too. I hope when you do accept scientific studies you questioned it on all angles.
 6 years ago '04        #320
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Where's the proof? Show me.
as*hole the burden of proof is on you, you made the claim to being with. why would a scientist need to promote homos3xuality? the whole premise of life and evolution is predicated on reproductive activity. there is no real profit in it, it doesnt necessarily benefit society in itself to be homos3xual, just the notion that ppl who are homos3xual for whatever reason shouldnt be judged and hated on. and n*gga you havent shown me any real proof and hard evidence of sh*t for the past 2 pages. f!ght club, hollywood bullsh*t (which i have seen before anyway) doesnt count as hard evidence
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago