Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2012, 12:34 AM         #281
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
My mom did. My mom was the dad and the mom. She put it down from both sides. So it appears that you can. And I am just one of many living examples.

And how can anyone brainwash someone to be gay? Unless you are that feeble minded? Why live in fear? Why not treat each other with the love and respect that we would want for ourselves? You talk as if gays want to make the world gay. Sorry, but they aren't Christians. For they are one of the groups of people I know that are constantly attempting to brainwash their members while constantly trying to recruit for their ranks.
Sure, life is a numbers game at times, of course the turnaround isn't 100%..

I was looking for the word support rather than brainwash. "Love could be seen as the answer, but no one bleeds for the dancer"

Of course they do, what majority of people you think rule the world?
 6 years ago '04        #282
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 youknowmystelo said:
That's a good approach, but don't get it twisted there is propaganda out there projecting a lot of this gay stuff.
I am willing to concede that homos3xuality has become mainstream. And as I type that I am still not sure what that means. But you do see a lot of "gay" stuff on tv. But that shouldn't be looked as negative. I think it is more telling of society as a whole and how we are progressing and attempting to tear down the barriers that divide us and prevent us from reaching our ultimate potential. And by that I mean a society where we judge each other on merit and good deeds, and not disparage one another for things like s3xual orientation, race or socioeconomic status.

But I would also like suggest that if "gay" stuff comes on your computer screen or TV or on the radio, don't we all have the option to change the channel and avoid it at all cost? I am not a big fan of organized religion, so I try my hardest to avoid being exposed to it. And when it does make its way into my life, I politely, but firmly reject it without having to violate the respect I have for my fellow humans.
 03-07-2012, 12:39 AM         #283
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I am willing to concede that homos3xuality has become mainstream. And as I type that I am still not sure what that means. But you do see a lot of "gay" stuff on tv. But that shouldn't be looked as negative. I think it is more telling of society as a whole and how we are progressing and attempting to tear down the barriers that divide us and prevent us from reaching our ultimate potential. And by that I mean a society where we judge each other on merit and good deeds, and not disparage one another for things like s3xual orientation, race or socioeconomic status.

But I would also like suggest that if "gay" stuff comes on your computer screen or TV or on the radio, don't we all have the option to change the channel and avoid it at all cost? I am not a big fan of organized religion, so I try my hardest to avoid being exposed to it. And when it does make its way into my life, I politely, but firmly reject it without having to violate the respect I have for my fellow humans.
Easier way to get people to accept something is through repetition.
 03-07-2012, 12:48 AM         #284
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Well if nature never lies then it backs up the notion that a lot of posters in this thread have been arguing. You do realize that homos3xual tendencies take place throughout various species and sub-species in nature.
Nature didn't create language. at the tendencies part.
 6 years ago '04        #285
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Nature didn't create language. at the tendencies part.
First off you are ignoring the part of the statement that has the most merit so do you care to respond to that? Second, where is the issue with the tendencies part? You do know what a homos3xual tendency is don't you? You know like kissing a man or fu*king a man.
 03-07-2012, 12:52 AM         #286
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
First off you are ignoring the part of the statement that has the most merit so do you care to respond to that? Second, where is the issue with the tendencies part? You do know what a homos3xual tendency is don't you? You know like kissing a man or fu*king a man.
Scientists do weird stuff for results, brah.
 6 years ago '04        #287
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 minimafia_aj said:
You are asking for proof of a gay gene, who do you think would have proof of such a thing? And its not common sense, since there is no consensus on the issue.

and no you didn't say factual proof you just said proof
what are you in search of, the holy grail? no ones gonna give you an answer or solve this problem. your opinion is your opinion, being gay is an anomaly so why are you trying to break anything down. this argument or discussion is stupid because its going in circles. the word natural is subjective, so anyones interpretation of what is natural is just that, their own opinion. i mean the fact that man and woman are needed to procreate says a lot about where the original intentions were when they wrote up the blueprint for humans. if some guy wants to fu*k another thats fine, im not that guy. do i support their decision, do i have to? i dont care, its not my issue. Do i want a gay son? nope. my own opinion though, same think with kirk. who cares

sigh

6 years ago '04        #288
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
If gays are so destructive, then someone please tell me what religion is considered.

Because throughout human history no single aspect of our culture has generated more death, mayhem, destruction, oppression, suffering and blind hatred than organized religion.
 6 years ago '04        #289
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Scientists do weird stuff for results, brah.
Are you now refuting scientific data? You know the scientific data that is found on an empirical basis.
 03-07-2012, 12:56 AM         #290
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If gays are so destructive, then someone please tell me what religion is considered.

Because throughout human history no single aspect of our culture has generated more death, mayhem, destruction, oppression, suffering and blind hatred than organized religion.
You aren't thinking long term, you are only looking in the rear mirror. Do we really know who really benefits from this years from now?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 03-07-2012, 12:56 AM         #291
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Are you now refuting scientific data? You know the scientific data that is found on an empirical basis.
Do you believe everything science tells you? I don't know what they injected to those animals then dropped them off in the wilderness.
 6 years ago '04        #292
starzz 
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
what are you in search of, the holy grail? no ones gonna give you an answer or solve this problem. your opinion is your opinion, being gay is an anomaly so why are you trying to break anything down. this argument or discussion is stupid because its going in circles. the word natural is subjective, so anyones interpretation of what is natural is just that, their own opinion. i mean the fact that man and woman are needed to procreate says a lot about where the original intentions were when they wrote up the blueprint for humans. if some guy wants to fu*k another thats fine, im not that guy. do i support their decision, do i have to? i dont care, its not my issue. Do i want a gay son? nope. my own opinion though, same think with kirk. who cares

sigh

We care because his opinion as well as others are impeding on the rights of others who don't agree with his or your opinion. Again this is less about homos3xuals and more about equality and the forces/mind state that is stopping said equality.
 6 years ago '04        #293
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you believe everything science tells you? I don't know what they ejected to those animals then dropped them off in the wilderness.
Considering that science is based in empirical findings....yes!
 6 years ago '04        #294
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 youknowmystelo said:
Your only elaboration was resources, which i further went into in a brevity way by saying that it is false, the reason is the absent of the male figure. You can't have a women play both sides of the dominate and feminine role. If anything the brainwashing of society is on the gays side with the propaganda machine. Wait until the gays possibly lose their run and we'll see how beneficial their children grow up.
no i didnt just JUST say its resources. and no, YOU are wrong. how dare you say black ppl s problems after all we have to put up with, boils down to single parent households. that sh*t isnt even debatable really. and are you fu*kin sh*tting me dude? you telling me that s3xist brainwashing is less prevalent than this "gay propaganda machine" you speak of? the hell you talking about about man. women get treated like sh*t and media, magazines, religion, cultural practices reinforce that sh*t, which makes it harder for women to raise children at times.

furthermore, it doesnt have to be a "dominant and feminine role" when raising a child. values on humanity are not gender specific, nor should they be made to be and thus a woman can, and normally do, raise a child effectively without a male figure given the right amount of resources. sh*t dude, for much of this countries history, before the times we speak of now, the middle class household was practically run by the female, because many of those women were housewives while their husbands would be at work. child rearing was practically all female with male providing income. in fact this caused a lot of discontent in the middle class in the 50's and 60's and such. what you are saying is limited and no you havent explained at all how and why a male figure is needed and you damn sure havent linked that effectively to how that can and should stop homos3xuality. you are making a dry claim, again, with no evidence. and the burden is on you, because you are in support of the idea it seems that being gay is wrong and unnatural as the as*hole who said it suggests
 03-07-2012, 01:00 AM         #295
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Considering that science is based in empirical findings....yes!
How far do these studies go back?
 6 years ago '04        #296
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You aren't thinking long term, you are only looking in the rear mirror.
How is that possible when religion is still doing all the things I mentioned today. But now with the help of technology. Why no peace in the Middle East? Religion. Catholic priests still molesting young boys is a direct result of religion. Most of the conflict plaguing Africa is religion based. And even at home our country is now threatened by Christian and Catholics alike who are attempting to destory our nation's vital seperation of church and state.

I truly think the world would be a much better place without religion.
 6 years ago '04        #297
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 youknowmystelo said:
Do you believe everything science tells you? I don't know what they injected to those animals then dropped them off in the wilderness.
 6 years ago '04        #298
starzz 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
How far do these studies go back?
About as long as the issue of homos3xuality and the idea of it being natural/unnatural was derived. Are you really refuting scientific evidence? Do you realize that science's entire existence is to find an absolute?
 03-07-2012, 01:05 AM         #299
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
no i didnt just JUST say its resources. and no, YOU are wrong. how dare you say black ppl s problems after all we have to put up with, boils down to single parent households. that sh*t isnt even debatable really. and are you fu*kin sh*tting me dude? you telling me that s3xist brainwashing is less prevalent than this "gay propaganda machine" you speak of? the hell you talking about about man. women get treated like sh*t and media, magazines, religion, cultural practices reinforce that sh*t, which makes it harder for women to raise children at times.

furthermore, it doesnt have to be a "dominant and feminine role" when raising a child. values on humanity are not gender specific, nor should they be made to be and thus a woman can, and normally do, raise a child effectively without a male figure given the right amount of resources. sh*t dude, for much of this countries history, before the times we speak of now, the middle class household was practically run by the female, because many of those women were housewives while their husbands would be at work. child rearing was practically all female with male providing income. in fact this caused a lot of discontent in the middle class in the 50's and 60's and such. what you are saying is limited and no you havent explained at all how and why a male figure is needed and you damn sure havent linked that effectively to how that can and should stop homos3xuality. you are making a dry claim, again, with no evidence. and the burden is on you, because you are in support of the idea it seems that being gay is wrong and unnatural as the as*hole who said it suggests
I got one scene for you

[video - click to view]

skip to 4:01

scene isn't available besides that source
 03-07-2012, 01:06 AM         #300
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
About as long as the issue of homos3xuality and the idea of it being natural/unnatural was derived. Are you really refuting scientific evidence? Do you realize that science's entire existence is to find an absolute?
Do you know science can manipulate results?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy