Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #261
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
What about gays who are only gays when in prison ???
Is that a choice are are they born prison gay ?
 03-06-2012, 11:29 PM         #262
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:
and whey were humans put on earth ???? I would like to know,

humans are the centre of the universe, yet we arrived 2 seconds to midnight on december 31 (if the history of the universe was spread out in one calender year).

your logic is flawed
my logic isn't muthafu*kin flawed. we were put on this earth to reproduce, it's our purpose

as for when? that has nothing to do with the topic
 6 years ago '04        #263
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 knowughetto said:
Would like proof of that please my dear friend....Not a link from someone that doesn't know any better...
Go ask a gay person if they were born this way. I highly doubt you will find a single response in which someone tells you they chose their s3xual orientation.

Yet you talk with such authority on the subject. As if everything you said was absolutely true and irrefutable.

But like I said go ask a gay guy or woman. And then come back and discuss.
 6 years ago '07        #264
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 starzz said:
Your insistent name calling does not change the fact. I am in no way a gay male but I do believe everyone should be treated equally in today's society. Its not solely about supporting the homos3xual lifestyle as much as its about supporting human rights. If you can't wrap your mind around the fact that they are human regardless of s3xual preference then I feel sorry for you. Religious doctrine has taught the masses to treat people with less dignity then they truly deserve. Its people like you that are making the world worse off not the homos3xual segment of the population.

Too bad through homos3xuality kids with "homo" parents arent given the equality of a stable childhood. Being deficient of a father or mother is never healthy for a growing child or society.
 6 years ago '04        #265
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 djdeez1211 said:
Too bad through homos3xuality kids with "homo" parents arent given the equality of a stable childhood. Being deficient of a father or mother is never healthy for a growing child or society.
No dad here. Graduated from UCLA. Getting married next summer and just bought a house. Never even had a positive male role model growing up my entire life. Yet I am a fully functional and productive member of society.

My close friend has two lesbian moms. Her dad abandoned her to join some Christian cult in the mountains somewhere. She owns her own beauty salon and has never had a use for a father.

My fiance lost her dad at an early age and her mom had to work 3 jobs to keep food on the table. At 7 she became mother to her younger siblings and pretty much had to fend for herself. She now works in a law firm and is going for her degree.

So I don't really see the importance of two parents. OR how having two loving gay parents can negatively affect your life.
 6 years ago '04        #266
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 djdeez1211 said:
that is completely not true. on so many levels. the standardized 2 parent household has been implanted in our heads somehow and we think thats the only way a family can work. sometimes having one parent is better than having two because both parents arent always good or provide stability. not to mention in our society much of the 2 parent household is used as a tool to reinforce s3xual inequality, which is prevalent in the home, the media, and in the workplace. ive been in both a single parent situation and under a two parent household, and i can say that i had guidance from my entire family in my earliest and most important years without a father figure in the house.

and furthermore, the idea that homos3xuality isnt "natural" or "destructive" is just utterly retarded. i dont think hes even qualified to make that statement. hes done no biological studies, statistical analysis, nothing of the sort to know whether there is any genetic or environmental links to homos3xuality. its a blank statement. and if thats the case, why has homos3xuality ALWAYS been around in every society we can name, why is it observed in nature EVEN IN SOME OF OUR CLOSEST EVOLUTIONARY RELATIVES, if its indeed so "unnatural". and even if it is unnatural, our society is based on the unnatural. we believe in religions that are unnatural, economic systems that are unnatural, engage is tons of leisure behavior that is unnatural, what makes what two ppl do amongst themselves so much worse?

Last edited by jplaydadon; 03-06-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 03-06-2012, 11:49 PM         #267
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
No dad here. Graduated from UCLA. Getting married next summer and just bought a house. Never even had a positive male role model growing up my entire life. Yet I am a fully functional and productive member of society.

My close friend has two lesbian moms. Her dad abandoned her to join some Christian cult in the mountains somewhere. She owns her own beauty salon and has never had a use for a father.

My fiance lost her dad at an early age and her mom had to work 3 jobs to keep food on the table. At 7 she became mother to her younger siblings and pretty much had to fend for herself. She now works in a law firm and is going for her degree.

So I don't really see the importance of two parents. OR how having two loving gay parents can negatively affect your life.
2 scenarios? Look at the black community...
 6 years ago '05        #268
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 matelyan said:
Go ask a gay person if they were born this way. I highly doubt you will find a single response in which someone tells you they chose their s3xual orientation.

Yet you talk with such authority on the subject. As if everything you said was absolutely true and irrefutable.

But like I said go ask a gay guy or woman. And then come back and discuss.
last week Cynthia Nixon angers gay community, says homos3xuality 'a choice'
 6 years ago '04        #269
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
look at it. you speak of correlation and not causation. the plight of black people has a lot more elements than just single parent households. it has a lot to do with resources. i guarantee you if black women had proper resources, our community would be better off. im not sayin the males are not valuable, we are, and have a part to play. but ppl forget the history of our condition and gravitate to these easy simple arguments. white ppl come up in single households too, some go through divorce when their kids are young, and being that they get married more than anyone else, its reasonable to think they get divorced as much anyone else too. however they in general have more resources, so them not having a father/mom in the house doesnt stifle their access. i went to school with many kids in these situations, and they never suffered a bit financially. i mean we can talk about institutional racism, miseducation, incarceration rates, etc etc etc. its not that simple.
 03-07-2012, 12:05 AM         #270
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
look at it. you speak of correlation and not causation. the plight of black people has a lot more elements than just single parent households. it has a lot to do with resources. i guarantee you if black women had proper resources, our community would be better off. im not sayin the males are not valuable, we are, and have a part to play. but ppl forget the history of our condition and gravitate to these easy simple arguments. white ppl come up in single households too, some go through divorce when their kids are young, and being that they get married more than anyone else, its reasonable to think they get divorced as much anyone else too. however they in general have more resources, so them not having a father/mom in the house doesnt stifle their access. i went to school with many kids in these situations, and they never suffered a bit financially. i mean we can talk about institutional racism, miseducation, incarceration rates, etc etc etc. its not that simple.
You are twisting this into a financial and successfully well put which has nothing to do with the argument which is the psyche. And truly a lot of them fail because the fatherhood is so important and they grow up as man child.
 6 years ago '04        #271
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You are twisting this into a financial and successfully well put which has nothing to do with the argument which is the psyche. And truly a lot of them fail because the fatherhood is so important and they grow up as man child.
and how do you know this? are you telling me the lack of resources our community doesnt affect our psyche in a truly crucial way? and what about a male figure, who is most likely a product of miseducation and societal brainwashing himself, is so necessary that a woman with proper resources and good familial support that could include males couldnt provide. you basically made a simple claim, and said nothing of note to even back it up

Last edited by jplaydadon; 03-07-2012 at 12:17 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #272
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I was just citing examples within my own life. And that is the tip of the iceberg for me and the people I know.

And the most interesting thing about the people I know is that the ones from two parent households are actually doing worst than all my buddies who were raised in single parent homes. But we can be the exception, not the rule
 03-07-2012, 12:14 AM         #273
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I was just citing examples within my own life. And that is the tip of the iceberg for me and the people I know.

And the most interesting thing about the people I know is that the ones from two parent households are actually doing worst than all my buddies who were raised in single parent homes. But we can be the exception, not the rule
Gay people are high up in society. And evidently they are a hot commodity right now, so no surprise there.
 6 years ago '04        #274
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
 03-07-2012, 12:18 AM         #275
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
and how do you know this? are you telling me the lack of resources our community doesnt affect our psyche in a truly crucial way? and what about a male figure, who is most likely a product of miseducation and societal brainwashing himself, is so necessary that a woman with proper resources and good familial support that could include males couldnt provide. you basically made a simple claim, and said nothing of note to even back it up
Your only elaboration was resources, which i further went into in a brevity way by saying that it is false, the reason is the absent of the male figure. You can't have a women play both sides of the dominate and feminine role. If anything the brainwashing of society is on the gays side with the propaganda machine. Wait until the gays possibly lose their run and we'll see how beneficial their children grow up.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-07-2012 at 12:21 AM..
 03-07-2012, 12:22 AM         #276
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
Nature never lies.
 6 years ago '04        #277
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Gay people are high up in society. And evidently they are a hot commodity right now, so no surprise there.
I wouldn't know. I'm not concerned with gay people in that way to know what's socially "hot" or what place they hold in society. My only concern is that this world provides equality for all. And right now it appears that ignorant and frightened men have turned their focus, anger and attention on this group and have every intention of making life difficult for them. So whenever I see injustice like that or hear people spew their ignorant speech like Kirk Cameron and my fellow BX members, I like to get involved and do God's work.

For my God has instructed me to spread love, do onto others as I would like done to me and refrain from passing judegment on others. And to pay homage I f!ght evil, ignorance and hatred in all its many forms.
 6 years ago '04        #278
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Nature never lies.
Well if nature never lies then it backs up the notion that a lot of posters in this thread have been arguing. You do realize that homos3xual tendencies take place throughout various species and sub-species in nature.
 6 years ago '04        #279
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Your only elaboration was resources, which i further went into in a brevity way by saying that it is false, the reason is the absent of the male figure. You can't have a women play both sides of the dominate and feminine role. If anything the brainwashing of society is on the gays side with the propaganda machine. Wait until the gays possibly lose their run and we'll see how beneficial their children grow up.
My mom did. My mom was the dad and the mom. She put it down from both sides. So it appears that you can. And I am just one of many living examples.

And how can anyone brainwash someone to be gay? Unless you are that feeble minded? Why live in fear? Why not treat each other with the love and respect that we would want for ourselves? You talk as if gays want to make the world gay. Sorry, but they aren't Christians. For they are one of the groups of people I know that are constantly attempting to brainwash their members while constantly trying to recruit for their ranks.
 03-07-2012, 12:31 AM         #280
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I wouldn't know. I'm not concerned with gay people in that way to know what's socially "hot" or what place they hold in society. My only concern is that this world provides equality for all. And right now it appears that ignorant and frightened men have turned their focus, anger and attention on this group and have every intention of making life difficult for them. So whenever I see injustice like that or hear people spew their ignorant speech like Kirk Cameron and my fellow BX members, I like to get involved and do God's work.

For my God has instructed me to spread love, do onto others as I would like done to me and refrain from passing judegment on others. And to pay homage I f!ght evil, ignorance and hatred in all its many forms.
That's a good approach, but don't get it twisted there is propaganda out there projecting a lot of this gay stuff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy