Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
Both of my parents told me that homos3xuality was wrong and they learned that from their parents. You should know that most kids are curious about issues like this, and that they have to learn from someone. When I was young, just like most kids, I was curious about girls so I asked my parents..Of course they told me about the birds and bees and the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality..Does that mean that I wasn't sure if I was gay or straight? NO..

Now I've been answering your questions and minimafia's as well, but I'm still waiting on that proof...
I think that is my point, you were taught that it is wrong and didn't come to that conclusion on your own. If no one told you that it was wrong how would you know that it is wrong? By saying that it is a choice and you choose is saying that you had no concept of s3xuality so at some point you didn't know and you were unsure until you chose to be heteros3xual.
 6 years ago '09        #242
blackbolo 3 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 64 64
:thumbsup2:
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
:thumbsup2:
 6 years ago '07        #243
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #244
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 knowughetto said:
Okay I didn't say it then, but then I said this...

I'll answer your question, homos3xuality is both a choice AND genetic

Basically, it's all in the psychological aspect of a person, if the mental genetic differs even a little bit, then it does have effects on s3xual orientation. Kind of like people who like vanilla ice cream, but hate chocolate, some call it a preference but it's mainly on the overall psychological genes of a person. This includes behavior, personality, thought process and even communication. Another words... even as a child, if you have a certain level of chemical imbalance in your brain, chances are... you might be gay
 6 years ago '10        #245
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

RIP to the legend...

Even in death, he can still debunk stupidity
 6 years ago '10        #246
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 Anahuac said:
If a 12 year old boy and girl can consent to have s3x, then why can't a 12 year old boy consent to have s3x with an older male?

If you say a child can't consent, then there are kids in 6th grade right now raping each other apparently.
Backwards logic and you're correct on 6th graders. Statutory r*pe laws are different in states as far as age but for the most part, under 18 = r*pe
 6 years ago '04        #247
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 starzz said:
I think that is my point, you were taught that it is wrong and didn't come to that conclusion on your own. If no one told you that it was wrong how would you know that it is wrong? By saying that it is a choice and you choose is saying that you had no concept of s3xuality so at some point you didn't know and you were unsure until you chose to be heteros3xual.
Did you know about girls, s3x, heteros3xuality, and homos3xuality when you were 5? Cause if you say yes, then I know you're lying...like I said before, most kids ask about girls, boys, and s3x..doesn't really mean that they're unsure about their s3xuality..but its up to someone to teach these kids right and wrong, and the parents are the main ones that should be teaching their kids..

I also see that you're trying to convice me that a person can be born gay, but it won't work...
 6 years ago '07        #248
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 Anahuac said:
If a 12 year old boy and girl can consent to have s3x, then why can't a 12 year old boy consent to have s3x with an older male?

If you say a child can't consent, then there are kids in 6th grade right now raping each other apparently.
 6 years ago '04        #249
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Jinusean said:
I'll answer your question, homos3xuality is both a choice AND genetic

Basically, it's all in the psychological aspect of a person, if the mental genetic differs even a little bit, then it does have effects on s3xual orientation. Kind of like people who like vanilla ice cream, but hate chocolate, some call it a preference but it's mainly on the overall psychological genes of a person. This includes behavior, personality, thought process and even communication. Another words... even as a child, if you have a certain level of chemical imbalance in your brain, chances are... you might be gay
Chemical imbalance? where they do that? What idiotic "scientist" or link did you get that from?

Like I've said in here earlier, we all make choices in life and that's what it all comes down to...

I'm not trying to act like I know it all and I'm never wrong, but this is common sense...

Common sense>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #250
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Anahuac said:

Do us all a favor and leave this thread...
 6 years ago '10        #251
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Chemical imbalance? where they do that? What idiotic "scientist" or link did you get that from?

Like I've said in here earlier, we all make choices in life and that's what it all comes down to...

I'm not trying to act like I know it all and I'm never wrong, but this is common sense...

Common sense>>>>>>

Chemical imbalance can also lead to depression, anxiety and etc.

It's amazing how you spout nonsense but can't do google search on it before talking
 6 years ago '04        #252
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
Did you know about girls, s3x, heteros3xuality, and homos3xuality when you were 5? Cause if you say yes, then I know you're lying...like I said before, most kids ask about girls, boys, and s3x..doesn't really mean that they're unsure about their s3xuality..but its up to someone to teach these kids right and wrong, and the parents are the main ones that should be teaching their kids..

I also see that you're trying to convice me that a person can be born gay, but it won't work...
No I did not but my parents taught me about what s3x is not what is right or wrong about who you are attracted to. You were taught that homos3xuality is wrong and I wasn't because its not wrong. If you are taught what s3xuality is then how did you make a choice? You were indoctrinated with the vitriol hate that is rampant within our society. I was taught about procreation and the results of s3x. Plainly put I was taught about s3x and not s3xual preference, I learned that as I got older on my own. There is a distinct difference between learning about s3x and s3xual preference.
 6 years ago '05        #253
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
did this n*gga just ask where they do chemical imbalance?

6 years ago '04        #254
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 knowughetto said:

And what about when the parents teach a kid that homos3xuality is wrong, that they'll spend eternity in hell for being homos3xual, or in some places that they could go to jail or be k!lled for being homos3xual, and yet the kid still turns out to be homos3xual, knowing that they'll be disowned by everyone they know and that their life is at risk. How does that "choice" come about?
 6 years ago '11        #255
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 knowughetto said:
What I just put in bold was a choice that you made, so what you just said right here is a contradiction of you saying that its not a choice.

I was not born gay, I made that choice to love women. I was raised and taught by my parents about the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality, and the difference between right and wrong...Then I used those lessons that I was taught as I got older, used my brain, and made that choice to love women..So this answers you question about me deciding to be straight..

And to answer your question about a straight gene. I don't think there's a such thing as straight or gay gene, like I said its a choice...And just like I said to minimafia, I would also like for you to show me some factual proof of how its not a choice..and not some bullsh*t link from a so called "scientist" that has no clue of what he's talking about...

if u think you chose to be straight.....then you must be a gay

i did not choose to be straight....always been, always will, you on the other hand

Last edited by panelas; 03-06-2012 at 10:55 PM..
 03-06-2012, 10:59 PM         #256
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
oh and heres a bonus one
If that isn't s3xual oppression then i don't know what is.
 6 years ago '04        #257
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
did this n*gga just ask where they do chemical imbalance?

I was saying that in the terms of homos3xuality...I was replying to what he said about chemical imbalance. I wasn't acting like I don't know what it means..
 6 years ago '04        #258
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
And what about when the parents teach a kid that homos3xuality is wrong, that they'll spend eternity in hell for being homos3xual, or in some places that they could go to jail or be k!lled for being homos3xual, and yet the kid still turns out to be homos3xual, knowing that they'll be disowned by everyone they know and that their life is at risk. How does that "choice" come about?
I knew you would say something...its still their choice. You just answered you own question, therefore your logic makes no sense..
 6 years ago '07        #259
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2533 2533
die homos die
 6 years ago '04        #260
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Jinusean said:

Chemical imbalance can also lead to depression, anxiety and etc.

It's amazing how you spout nonsense but can't do google search on it before talking
Did I ask for you to give me the definition of that. I just said it like that because you said it relates to genes when I'm saying that its a choice...but I find it amazing that you and everyone else is in here getting mad because I'm speaking the truth..and I find I amazing that you think I'm gonna google something that's common sense. And I also find it amazing that boxden is full of people that lack common sense....gotta have some kind of link or source to prove everything instead of using your brains...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago